• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Melanie Ch. 05

Melanie Ch. 05

12

Chapter 5

Roberta's training starts

"She's planning something I just know it. Every time we're alone Sandy's on that computer, until he comes in, then she switches the screen to the business accounts. If he gets close she asks him some mundane question which he runs from. He hates to even look at the accounts let alone check up on her," Melanie explained.

"Maybe she's planning to escape but that doesn't mean she'll take us too," Roberta pointed out to her friend.

"She couldn't just leave you to be sold to some stranger and I'd be sent back to that awful man," Melanie complained.

"Are you sure about that? How can someone be a slave these days! Surely you could have just walked out and reported him," Roberta said. The skepticism was still there but less definite.

"OK! We can't walk away from here, across the desert, but if we worked for some guy in a big house we could get away surely," she said in exasperation.

"You don't know what its like," Melanie snorted.

"What was it like then?" Roberta asked, trying to get her to talk.

"I'd rather forget about it," Melanie said, once more. She looked away not wanting to recall the images of such a painful memory.

"If we don't get out of here I'd like to at least go to the same place as you. I assume you're going back to the same place?" Roberta asked.

"You don't understand, of course I'm going back to that man, he owns me, I'm his slave," Melanie said, through gritted teeth. "You won't be asked where you want to go, you'll be sent to whoever pays the highest price," Melanie told her angrily. "We are slaves and you had better get that into your head or you'll have a hard time of it," she warned her.

"Help me out then, tell me what its like," Roberta sighed. She looked around the barn wondering if it might be preferable living in a comfortable house, even if it meant submitting to a so-called master. It would be uncomfortable sleeping in a barn, in a stall, on a bed of straw. The thin old blanket didn't hold back the prickly straw enough or keep out the cold.

Melanie looked at her friend seeing the look of wretchedness that was so unlike her and relented. She was always full of fun and this look of misery was too much to bear. She decided to tell her what had happened since they played around packing ready to move into the new apartment.

She intended to convince her friend it was possible to become a slave and that's exactly what they had become. They were slaves and the sooner she realized it the easier it would be to withstand the training.

"It was a big expensive house, richly decorated in a Roman style. He must have had a thing about ancient Rome. Anyway, I just had to do as I was told it is as simple as that. It was at a party that I got into trouble and was sent here to be trained. All the slaves were dressed in brief outfits showing off their bits. Yes, me too, in front of about twelve men and their slaves," Melanie recounted.

"Of course I didn't want to, I just had to wear what I was given, that's what slaves do," she explained. "When first there I gave in because I was drugged, but later the oppressive atmosphere of the place pushed me into just going along with it," Melanie said, trying to excuse her behavior but still feeling pathetic for giving in so easily.

"The master expected me to obey him and I just went along with the other slaves. You know, when in Rome!" Melanie tried to make light of it.

"A large muscular man strode in, dressed as a gladiator or Roman soldier or something; he was a part of the entertainment. As he strode around the room he recounted an epic battle with a big loud voice throwing in bawdy remarks. He goosed or even spanked the slaves as he toured the room which I decided to avoid."

"My master was away somewhere so to keep out of the way I squat at another mans feet, hoping to be missed out."

"Yes, I suppose he was well built and handsome in a rugged sort of way. He stopped behind me and goosed me like some of the other slaves. Unlike the others I pushed away from the man in front of me trying to get up ready to give the stranger a telling off," Melanie shivered at the memory.

"He must have realized I was a novice and didn't know how to behave like a disciplined slave. The other slaves just kissed the head of his cock, or pretended to depending on their master's wishes," Melanie said.

"You're joking! These women were dressed as slaves and actually kissed a strangers cock at a party?" Roberta laughed, in embarrassment.

"Not all of them. Some masters ordered them to pretend. He only stopped for a moment at each one, all the time blaring out the story. Anyway, before I could make a fuss he grabbed my hips and thrust in. In my pussy of course! I didn't have a chance to do anything I was still bent over trying to get up. Of course I didn't enjoy it!" she complained at another of Roberta's interruptions.

"Everyone was watching and cheering as though my being fucked were a part of the show. I wasn't ready for him either," Melanie suddenly cut off, reddening with embarrassment.

"So who were you ready for?" Roberta chuckled. She prodded her friend's shoulder with a hard finger, "Come on you can tell me," she goaded.

"This nice guy, I was leaning on his knees. Don't be so crude, I wasn't doing anything naughty to him. Because I wasn't his slave that's why! I know, I can't help referring to myself as a slave but after that experience and the training here, well, you'll find out," Melanie sighed.

"He wasn't my master so of course I wouldn't have blown him, as you so crudely put it," Melanie said, in a far away voice, then shrugged her shoulders.

"You mean you would blow a man's cock just because you're told he's your master?" Roberta asked her friend. She looked at her with eyes wide in astonishment. She knew this woman had refused to blow a steady boyfriend. Melanie just didn't like it and wouldn't do it.

"I've been practicing," she said, and lifted her head with pride, before realizing what she had admitted.

All Roberta could do was flap a pair of open lips in astonishment, unable to produce a word.

"I haven't told you the worst bit yet! I'd been talking to this nice man, didn't ask his name, getting on fine with him. When the Roman entertainer thrust in I was pushed into his lap. The nice guy watched, with a look of surprise turning to amusement, while I was being fucked by that nasty stranger. His piercing blue eyes held mine so I couldn't close them or look away. I couldn't say a damn thing either. What could I say, 'do you mind if I brace myself on your knees while this complete stranger fucks me', Melanie angrily spat.

She calmed herself and continued. "I tried to keep my head from nodding in rhythm with the man's powerful thrusts. It was terrible, the most humiliating moment of my life. A man I wanted to get to know, that might have helped me escape and he was watching me being taken by a stranger."

"I felt like a stupid bitch on heat pounced on by a stray dog. I remember now, I gripped his knees real tight when that stranger shot his load into me. I must have cum too for I slumped across his knees. Hell! No wonder my master was so angry," Melanie giggled.

"Next day my master sent me here to be trained," she said.

Roberta managed to close her mouth and shook her head to clear it. This was certainly not the virtuous young woman she had shared an apartment with for two years. The giggle sounded as though it might rise to hysteria so she interrupted with another question.

"What happened to you here?" Roberta asked. The anxiety in her voice surprised her. A little shiver shook her naked body. The sun was going down and it was getting cold but it was a touch of fear that shook her.

"We get up early so best get some rest. If I know you you'll fight him all the way so save your strength, get some rest. Shush! You aren't me so he'll use a different tactic on you. He fits the method to the slave," Melanie said, trying to avoid telling her.

Melanie didn't want to frighten her friend or reveal how degrading the training had been. Since her friend had turned up she had become aware of how much she had given in to it and how debased her behavior had become. It had been easier to accept out here with no-one to compare with or anyone to judge her.

"Here, let's snuggle up, to keep warm," she offered. Roberta looked as though she might refuse the close contact, as they were both naked except for a leather harness. She quickly relented. It was easy to see they both needed the closeness as a comfort, their only comfort for the foreseeable future.

Next day, just before dawn, Sandy woke the two girls with a shake of their shoulders. They were like spoons in a draw and had been all night, only waking just long enough to turn in unison. Melanie pulled Roberta up onto her feet for she found it particularly hard getting up so early and wasn't used to such rough conditions.

"You're kidding me right?" Roberta asked when she was led to a metal grid set into concrete in the middle of the barn. Melanie held onto Roberta's shoulders as the young woman tried to position her ass over the hole.

"Try not to make a mess, we have to clean it afterwards," Melanie explained. Roberta splashed her legs but got most of her waste down the hole. She would have to manage for herself next time Melanie warned her. Roberta looked at the metal grid set into the concrete hardly able to accept she had just peed and shit into it.

She led her to an open corner of the barn where Sandy had already showered.

"A shower next," Melanie yawned. The cold shower stung Roberta like a cattle prod. A startled look together with the stiff pose left her looking as though she had downed a jug of Turkish coffee in one.

"Shit! Why didn't you warn me?" She came from under the freezing water shivering, pulling a thin cloth that tried its best to be a towel, around her body.

"I'm used to it I guess, its cold water off the mountain," Melanie said.

They ate breakfast together in the exercise barn, a bowl of cornflakes with dried fruit and nuts. The two friends were ravenously hungry and licked the bowl out. Sandy was more polite and so Melanie suspected the woman had a supply of contraband food in the house. After all she was processing all the orders for supplies on the internet.

Melanie helped her friend clean and oil the leather harness. "You'll need to keep it clean or you'll receive a punishment," Melanie told her.

"What kind of punishment," Roberta asked. It wasn't just idle curiosity she needed to know what to expect from the trainer. Melanie just shrugged her shoulders so she asked Sandy who was also noncommittal.

"What kind of training is it," she asked both of them.

"The trainer will decide that. Better get on with your exercises," Sandy reminded Melanie.

Melanie casually walked over to a blue padded mat placed on the concrete floor. The mat was a reward for concentrating on her slave positions. With finesse she lowered her naked body into a personal slave position. She sat firmly on her bare ass with legs stretched out almost straight and both hands rested lightly on her thighs palm upward. Her head was lowered in supplication.

She held the position for three minutes with a good judge of the time after so much practice. She lifted her head pushing it back, thrust out her breasts and pushed back her arms to lift her sex off the floor as an offering to a master. Again she kept this awkward position for three minutes.

Melanie was pleased not to have wobbled for a thigh muscle sometimes let her down. Her body was certainly more flexible under the strict training. She purposely didn't look at her friend so as to concentrate and not be distracted. She was sure Roberta was watching and hoped her friend was impressed being proud of the moves she had learnt.

Roberta gawped at her friend practicing what looked like the Karma Sutra without a partner. It dawned on her these were the slave positions they had mentioned last night. These rude poses were obviously meant for a master. It was so demeaning, how could she present her sex to someone like that? Not even to a husband would she expose herself so crudely.

Roberta couldn't bring herself to interrupt for it was so fascinating. The concentration it took to complete the moves was also a means of controlling her. Melanie was obeying a master even though he weren't present. Melanie was impressing upon her own mind that she was a slave through these exercises.

It had become his body because he owned it and that was reinforced when she obediently exercised it according to his command. Roberta shuddered with a sudden fear of its efficiency but couldn't help admiring the symmetry of the training.

Was this what it meant to be a slave? If Melanie was just an object owned by someone then of course showing off its best features made sense. It wasn't hurtful to Melanie, showing off her sex, for she was just an object like a piece of furniture.

She could imagine a rich man explaining the features of a rare seventeenth century cabinet then turning to another of his possessions. He would point out to his guest the even ripple of its pussy lips as they flowered and the pertness of its breasts. 'Go ahead and tweak its nipples to see how large and hard they grow.'

Roberta shivered again wondering if that momentary dream might be her fate after the training. She believed it was possible to be reduced to an object in a rich mans collection. In their luxurious well guarded mansions, stolen works of art are hidden away for their eyes alone. So now she knew some collected women as art objects.

They kept them in golden cages, isolated homes, unvisited except by like minded men. Some were so well trained the slave no longer thought of escape.

Melanie shuffled backward a little and lifted her bottom right off the mat. Poised over the centre of the mat she hesitated in preparation.

Taking a deep breath she used her imagination to work up the enthusiasm to continue. With legs stretched out sideways there was little time left before thigh and calf muscles started to tremble and give way. If she didn't do it soon her whole body weight would drop to the mat with a thud and she had to complete this move in a smooth controlled movement.

Melanie lowered herself an inch and almost gasped on feeling it. Just in time her sex had started to flower. Another second and she would have plunged out of control with her whole body weight onto the mat. The large dildo would have pierced her cruelly.

With practice the descent was under control and her sex was ready for it. The tip of the black dildo nudged her lips ready to push them aside as though hungry to feast in her sex. It wanted to gobble her up but she held back. There was little strength left so it would soon have its way with her.

As her thigh began to waiver she knew the black monster had won and would take her yet again. It was a pleasant little game she liked to play. A gasp was heard and she thought it was from her lips. Looking up she saw Roberta looking down at her.

The expression of revulsion on her friends face took her by surprise and overrode her concentration. It was no good though, she was committed with no going back. There was no turning back from the black devil she would have to consume it or it would wreck her. For a moment she wondered if she dare sit on it, but that would be worse.

Melanie had forgotten how disgraceful this looked the first time it was seen. Her friend hadn't even contemplated such a degrading act so this must be a big shock to her. Melanie dragged her thoughts back to the exercise shutting out her friend's dismay.

Her muscles couldn't hold her up any longer so she would have to start now. With great strength of will and well built muscles she slowly lowered her body onto the dildo. It was fixed to the floor and stuck up through the mat.

It squelched noisily into her. Of all the times to make such a disgusting noise this was the worst. Her friend stood staring at her. With legs stretched out sideways she had impaled her vagina on the large phallus. It was clear to see its full length was now stuck up her cunt.

If she could have sprung up and run across to the far corner of the room to hide she would have done. However, she was impaled on this sword and could only extricate her pussy from it by careful manipulation. She didn't have the strength to pull herself up its length and it was impossible to roll backwards off the damn thing. It was fixed to the floor and was inflexible so rolling forward was out too.

All she could do was hump the damn thing in front of her friend. She pushed up, an inch or two, with her hands. It was just enough to start raising her bottom off the mat using thigh muscles. Nervous in front of her friend left her pussy drying and tightening up.

Lifting up its length she managed to reach as far as its head, knowing this was as far as she could go. Slowly lowering aching muscles down its length brought forth an agonizing squish of air and pussy juices. It sounded loud in the room where all that could be heard was the quiet hum of a computer.

Her breathing became more rapid as she struggled upward again. Pushing with all her strength she managed to rise up its length to just under its head. It looked as though her pussy was reluctant to let go or it had swallowed something too large to spit out. Again she slid down its length. She hoped this time it would trigger the spasm she hoped for.

After a random number of lifts it would spurt into her and then deflate enough for her to slide off the damn thing. Would it take her to the limit while in front of her friend? She hoped not to be riding it for much longer. At last she felt it spurt into her with a fake orgasm and fake sperm.

She rolled backward for it to squish from between her lips. As it did she gave a loud pussy fart. Unable to continue with the exercises she pushed her head down to the floor covering it with both arms. Silent sobs rocked her shoulders and chest. With her friend here came the realization of how depraved she had become.

Roberta couldn't move forward to comfort her she just stood trembling in shock. How could a sensible and honorable young woman like Melanie behave in such a disgusting manner? She had squatted on that dildo so casually as though she were practicing a demure yoga position. She had ridden the damn thing hard like a professional.

It was the fact that her sensible friend had been trained to do this willingly, rather than the act itself, that shocked Roberta so much. If they could reduce Melanie to this state of degradation in two weeks what chance did she have to withstand their abuse?

The trainer walked in and complimented Melanie for having started practicing so early.

Roberta watched Melanie recover from her embarrassment, forgetting Roberta's presence altogether. Her friend's eyes shone with pathetic gratitude on receiving the compliment.

The open unaffected deference the two women showed him had to work on Roberta too. He turned to Roberta and she very nearly jumped to attention. It was partly from fear of the unknown punishments he might dish out as well as a grudging respect that was growing in her.

She didn't like it but had to admit he had tamed these two women and she was next. She was in no position to refuse his orders so stood still awaiting the worst.

"You have no choices, none at all and have had none since stepping foot on this farm. You are a slave and will be trained to obey, do you understand? You can disobey but you will be punished for such stupidity until you learn the lesson, obedience in all things," the trainer stated.

He flicked the back of her legs with a crop eliciting a hiss of anger and a look of disdain. He pushed a button on the remote control in his jeans pocket and watched her struggle against the tightening chains. As they drew together she knelt on the floor with both arms pulled up her back. The chains continued tightening about her body with a steady drone of an electric motor. Eventually her limbs were pulled into a hogtie position.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Melanie Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds