• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stuck in Detention

Stuck in Detention

This is my first ever foray into the world of erotic writing, so please don't tear it apart, but I absolutely welcome your constructive criticism on the story. Anyway, on we go...

*

There is nothing in the whole world more boring than detention. Of that I was sure.

With just a few weeks left of high school before I could finally get out, getting detention was not high on my list of things to do. Hell, I'm 18 now, I'm an adult, I shouldn't be here...

I sat there alone, in silence, mindlessly doodling on a pad, glancing up every now and again at Mr Briggs at the front of the room. He looked as bored as I did, being assigned to watch over detention night after night must get lonely. I knew Mr Briggs didn't have a wife, and I was pretty sure he didn't have a girl friend either. Not if the rumours were true, and every girl in school suspected they were. This gave me an idea. Perhaps I could make this more fun for both of us, and maybe even cut a few days of my punishment.

I raised my hand tentatively.

"Sir?" I said quietly, trying to sound coy, "I was wondering, if we could, you know, make a deal. I give you something you want, and you let me go early."

"And what could you possibly have that I would want?" Briggs replied, although I could sense that deep down the pervert already knew what I was implying.

"You can play with my pussy, make me all wet, and I'll suck your big juicy cock until you cum all over my tits." I replied simply.

Brigg's face lit up like a child at Christmas. "Well, perhaps we can arrange something...Come up here to the front". He opened his desk drawer as I stepped to the front of the class, and pulled out a long wooden cane. I was worried about this for a split second, but I figured a little pain would be worth it just to get the hell out of here.

"Bend over my desk, with your ass up" Briggs commanded. I did so, sliding my hand to my rear, sliding my short skirt up over my round ass, revealing that I was wearing no panties. Even thinking about what would come next was making me incredibly wet.

CRACK. The cane slapped across my ass. I wimpered but strangely found that this was exciting me far more than it was disgusting me. I was getting wetter and wetter as again and again I felt the wood snap into the back side.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this you little slut." Mr Briggs whispered in my ear after a few more lashings. "You waltz around this school with your flowing blonde hair and your skirts shorter than my belt, and those tits.... Oh my god those tits." He said, as he puts down the cane at last and reaches around to touch my round breasts through my blouse.

"Undress. Now. If you are not quick enough you will be punished again."

I slipped my skirt and blouse off, and then turned to face him as I slipped my bra off, knowing the site of my nipples would send him crazy. I looked down and saw the bulge in his pants growing, readying itself for me.

"Kneel." He ordered, and within seconds I was face to face with the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I'd sucked plenty before, but this would be a challenge.

I took the huge pulsating rod into my mouth and started licking and sucking, taking as much as I could. I started by licking the tip, and then worked my way down the shaft, before taking one and then the other of his balls into my mouth.

Before long I could feel it starting to pulsate, and I knew he was getting close. But then he pulled away, as I knew he would, but he did not cum all over my tits as I'd expected. Instead he instructed me to return to my position by the desk, knelt down, where he could reach my pussy.

I hadn't bargained for this, but at this point I was so wet, and craving this monster of a cock. I had no choice but to let him fill me.

"Now, you're not to cum until I tell you you are allowed do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?!" He said, slapping my ass

"Yes sir. Sorry sir" I whimpered again.

He started fucking me, slowly at first, but faster and faster, until I could barely hold back the brink of an orgasm. I prayed he was close, and then, thankfully I heard the words I longed for "Now slut. Now." And I felt him shoot his load into me and I let go myself, rocking from the sheer intensity of what was the strongest orgasm I'd ever felt.

We both just stood there for a minute, until he finally told me I could get dressed and go.

"I think you've more than served your time. You can just forget the other 2 weeks you still oh me ok?" He said, mercifully.

"But sir," I replied, a twinge of disappointment at being denied a second chance at this experience. "Maybe I should just come back, you know, same time, same place every night for the rest of the year. You know, I'm a very, very naughty girl. I deserve all the punishment I get" I winked at him and he smiled knowingly as I turned away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stuck in Detention

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds