• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Workout Ch. 02

Mom's Workout Ch. 02

Both Alanna and Damian experienced massive orgasms the day they realized their lust towards each other. Alana had been working out, trying to get rid of her dreams about a mysterious man jacking off over her while she slept. Damian had been looking for a woman to seduce that was both older and thick. As he saw his mother working out, he discovered his fantasy. As she masturbated thinking about her dreams, she found herself picturing Damian, and soon found her thinking about his cock in her. Destiny was charging forward, while neither participant had any idea.

The next day, Alanna got up early to make some breakfast for her husband and her son. She was dressed in a low cut, short sundress, and was bouncing around the kitchen happily. Her husband, Jack, noticed this and simply shrugged it off. She had been moody lately, which was why he had gotten a mistress. The fact that his wife didn't know about this invigorated him and he planned on ending the marriage soon anyway. He looked back at his paper, and decided to ignore her chipper mood. Damian finally woke up, sleepily stumbling downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hi Dad, heya Mom. How's everyone doing this morning?"

"OK son. I was just getting ready to head to work, and your mother was making breakfast."

Damian looked over to his Mom and noticed what she was wearing finally. Thank God that the table was hiding it, because he suddenly got a raging hard on. His mother was wearing the sundress that both he and his father had gotten her when he was a little boy. Now, after many years, she had filled out in a few areas, and the dress was more of a mini nightgown. Her tits were practically spilling out, and every time she bent over, he caught site of her luscious ass and thong.

"Wow mom, you're wearing the dress I got you. I thought you had thrown that away a long time ago?"

Alanna noticed right away that her son was watching her every move, and she was eating up every minute. She even dropped the spatula just so she could bend over and give him a great view.

"No, I kept it around to wear on beautiful mornings like this. I know it's kinda small now, but I just can't seem to throw it out. Why, is there something wrong with me wearing it?"

Nothing could have gotten him to say no, but with his dad sitting right there, his only reply was, "No mom, I'm just glad that you kept it."

Jack was listening to their conversation, and suddenly had an idea.

"Hey son, I know you work out a lot, maybe you can help your mother get into better shape. She has seemed a little bigger to me lately."

Both Damian and Alanna looked at Jack like he had just farted in church.

"You son of a bitch, why don't you just go to work? If you're going be a jackass, then you can just forget about your breakfast. I don't need you to tell me what to do, or how to look!!"

Jack got up, and stomped off to get his briefcase. He knew that his secretary was waiting for him at the local hotel anyway, and he didn't feel like being bitched at by his wife. As he walked to the door, he pulled the divorce papers out, and placed them on the stand next to the door. He had already loaded a few things into his car, and was not planning on returning anyway.

Damian looked at his now crying mom. He hated that his dad was so mean to her, and that her treated her so wrong. He had a sneaking suspicion that he was cheating on her, but couldn't tell his mom. Finally he decided to speak up.

"Mom, it's ok. Dad's just a jerk, and he doesn't know what he's talking about. I don't think you look too big or anything. I would love to help you workout if you want, but I'm not gonna make you do it if you don't want to."

Alanna looked up at her son, and could see the love in his eyes. She knew he meant every word, and that he would never do anything wrong to her. This calmed her down, and she was able to dry her tears.

"Ok Damian, we can work out later together. Right now, let me finish your breakfast, and in an hour or two we can work out in my room."

As Alanna finished making the eggs and sausage, she had a wicked idea. She turned and saw that Damian was trying not to look at her so much, and had his back turned for a second. She quickly snuck a finger into her already wet pussy, and swirled some of her juices into his already done eggs. She knew he was going to love them.

As Alanna went back to cooking, Damian was also coming up with a naughty thought. He turned his back, and slowly jacked his cocked till it was real hard. Making sure she was still looking at the stove he decided to act. He stood up and walked over towards her, trying to reach the cabinet to get a glass down. As he leaned over, he pressed his massive hard on into the back, and stretched up. He knew she had felt it through his thin shorts, and hoped she had liked it. He quickly walked back over to his chair and sat down before she could react.

Alanna had indeed felt his raging cock against her back, and it had made her want to reach back and touch it. Being unsure what would happen though, she didn't. Her pussy wanted to sound the charge, and was soaking wet by the time she sat his plate down.

"I hope you enjoy your eggs Damian, I made them especially for you."

As he took his first bite, he noticed the strange new taste. Seeing that he had only tasted woman juices twice before, he immediately knew what it was. He was shocked and hornier than he could ever remember when he realized what she had done. She had put some of her pussy juice in his eggs. He was momentarily stunned, but continued to chew, and relished the taste.

"Yeah Mom, these taste great. I sure love what you added to them this morning. Maybe later you can add whatever you added this morning to our dinner."

Alanna felt herself blush and tried to keep a straight face as she tosseled his hair. She continued to eat, and even decided to tease him more. She turned her chair a little and crossed her legs slowly, giving him apple to time see her thick juicy legs, and even a little of her thong panties. His eyes were darting back and forth between the sight and his plate. She knew that pretty soon she was going to have to take care of the dampness between her legs, but wanted to tease him a little longer.

"Maybe I will, seeing as I'm making your favorite tonight. Are you sure you don't want me to make you some more eggs, Son?"

"That's ok, Mom. I'm starting to get full." And indeed he was, his cock straining his pants. He just knew his mom was teasing him, but he couldn't figure out why. He didn't care at the time though, and wanted to get somewhere so that he could relieve his aching balls.

"I'm gonna lay down for a bit, and afterwards we can work out. Does that sound ok, Son?"

"Sure Mom, that sounds great. I'll come wake you up when I'm ready."

Alanna slowly stood up, and then as she was walking to the sink to put her dirty dishes in it, she dropped her fork on the ground.

"Woops, silly me."

As she bent over, her dress rode even higher than before, giving Damian a full view of her ass, and the dampness in her thighs. He nearly fell out of his chair as this happened, but recovered before she turned around.

As his mom went upstairs, he whipped his cock out, completely ignoring everything else. He stuck his fingers in his eggs, and smelled her rich aroma waft from them. As he stroked for his life, he felt the pressure build.

"Oh God Mom, that smell. I would love to lick that pussy, taste that delicious juice straight from the source. Yes Mom, let me lick your pussy; let me nibble your clit. Oh God, I can feel my cum rising. Do you want it, do you want it Mom?"

As he finished saying it, he shot a huge load all over the table. He had never experienced anything like that before, not even with any of his previous girlfriends.

Meanwhile, Alanna had snuck up to Damian's room, and pulled one of his workout shirts and pants out. She smelled his aroma, fingering her wet pussy the entire time. She looked down, and noticed a pair of underwear, and she could clearly see the cum stains. She had laid them out for him yesterday just before she did her workout. She snatched them up, and took a deep inhale, smelling the sweet smell, and bringing herself ever closer.

"Oh God baby, were you jacking off yesterday? Were you jacking off thinking of Mommy? I hope so, I hope you came so much for me. Yes, baby taste Mommies juices as you eat your eggs. I want you to have the real thing, and soon you will. I want you to lick my pussy; I want you to bite my thighs. I wanna feel your hard cock as it pushes its way deep inside my un-used hole. Oh God Baby, just a little more. That's it, make Mommy cummmmm!!!!"

Both fantasizing, both not realizing how much the other wanted them. Fate was making the chase and soon would have both of them on the verge of no return. It would be a workout, they never forgot.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Workout Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 737 milliseconds