• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Everything Has a Price Ch. 11

Everything Has a Price Ch. 11

12

Author's note: Thanks again for all your feedback, and don't forget in future I will posting under the name 'Robert_Anthony'.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I was up early on Sunday morning, just like every other day for the past two weeks, but Mistress slept in until almost eleven. The early part of the day was a bit weird, both of us knowing what was coming, both of us feeling a bit on edge...and it wasn't until almost 12:45 that Mistress asked me to come to the bedroom.

I walked into the room and she sat on the end of the bed, wearing only jeans and a T-shirt. She told me to strip naked, and I quickly complied, folding my clothes neatly in a pile on the floor. I turned back to her and she was leaning back, using her arm as a support, her hand already idly stroking her pussy through the denim.

She motioned for me to come closer and as I did she reached out and circled her thumb and first finger around the top of my nutsack, her remaining fingers squeezing it gently.

"Your balls feel very full slave..."

"Yes Mistress," I gasped as she squeezed a little harder, smiling up at me.

"...I must say, I'm very proud of the way you've accepted my control these last four weeks. I know it hasn't been easy for you, even though it was your idea in the first place. I have to admit, I didn't really think you would stay the course. I mean I know you told me you liked to be kept frustrated and horny, but I never imagined you would last this long... You have lasted this long haven't you slave, you haven't cheated on our agreement have you?"

"No Mistress."

She squeezed my balls harder still.

"Are you sure, because if you lie to me now and I find out later I will make sure you regret it."

"Yes Mistress, 100% sure!"

She let go of my balls and ordered me to kneel down.

I sank to my knees and she lifted her right leg until I felt her bare foot nestling against my cheek.

"Worship my foot slave, and don't stop until I tell you. We've, or rather, I've got a lot to talk about...."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

I reached up to support her foot and began the ritual of kissing and licking that I loved so much, feeling myself slipping deeper into submission with every second that passed. She said nothing for the first few minutes, just watched me obediently lavishing her feet with attention. Then she realised she had forgotten something. She reached behind her, grabbed the blindfold from the bed and placed it on my head again. As she pulled it down over my eyes I made a face, annoyed that I had to wear this damned thing again. Was she ever going to let me see her shaved pussy?

"What was that face for slave?" She asked.

"Nothing Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

"Don't worry, I promised you would get to see it today... and I'm as good as my word."

"Thank you Mistress."

She swapped her feet over, knowing full well that this process allowed me to sink deeper and deeper into my 'zone' and that once she had me there I would be very malleable to her wishes.

Another five minutes must have passed before she spoke again.

"Good slave, I love watching you do that... it makes me feel so cherished."

"Thank you Mistress."

She told me to stop and I supported her foot back down to the floor, whereupon I heard her get off the bed and remove her jeans and T-shirt. She moved back in front of me and she placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me to her. My face rubbed against her panties and I could smell her beautiful pussy through the thin cloth.

"You smell wonderful Mistress," I said, inhaling her deeply, trying to satisfy my ache for her.

"Thank you slave," she said, gently grinding her pussy against me as she gradually became wetter and wetter.

Suddenly she pulled away and I almost moaned at the loss of her warm flesh, but almost as soon as she pulled away she was back, only this time her gorgeous ass was pressed into my face.

"You love my ass, don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I sighed, praying that she would allow me to lick her beautiful rosebud.

"Well slave, I think you have earned it... so I'm going to allow you to worship my ass for four minutes. One for every week of chastity you have suffered for me."

"Thank you Mistress," I moaned, my cock already throbbing between my legs.

She leaned forward over the bed and told me to pull her panties down. I slid them slowly over her cheeks and eased myself forward so that my face was pressed against her ass. She told me to begin and I worked my tongue between her gorgeous ass-cheeks, seeking out the prize I had waited so patiently for. Once there I licked and probed her asshole, gradually getting deeper inside as she moaned and pushed her ass back against my tongue. I was in Heaven then, and when she pulled away I could have almost broke down and cried.

"Very good slave," she said. "You worked hard for that, I hoped you enjoyed it."

"I loved it Mistress," I said, the tremor plainly audible in my voice.

"Good, I'm glad...."

I heard her moving again and I think I heard her sliding the panties down her legs, but I couldn't be sure. I heard the bed move as she sat on it again and felt her foot lift up and gently stroke my aching, throbbing cock.

"I have so much to tell you today slave, I hardly know where to begin... Firstly, I have to apologise to you, because I have lied to you recently..."

I felt myself tense up, was this it, was this where she was going to admit to sleeping with Jeff, or....

"...the truth is, I never went to London. I went to see my step-sister in Birmingham."

"I don't understand Mistress," I said, more than a little confused.

"I know slave, and it was very mean of me to do that to you, and when you made your choice I promise I hadn't already planned to do that... it was just... things got on top of me and I needed to get away, I needed some time alone to think clearly, about what I really wanted..."

I said nothing, and was actually kind of glad of the blindfold as it hid my true feelings for the moment.

"...you see, when this all started, I went along with it because I love you, and I thought it would be a bit of fun. But then as it carried on, I found it turned me on more than I ever thought it would, having you as my slave, kissing my feet, making me cum, whenever I wanted... and seeing how you reacted when I teased and denied you... it was just so overwhelming. And then I started researching on the net and all this information was coming at me, and I was thinking of new ways to tease you and.... well it just all became too much. So I decided, on the spur of the moment, to get away and to give myself a chance to think clearly about whether all these new ideas I was having were reasonable, and whether I really wanted to go through with them...I'm sorry that I lied, but I couldn't think of any other way to do it."

"Did you have to let me believe that you were going to be with Jeff," I asked sullenly.

"I am really sorry about that, but I told you before that I would never do that to you, didn't I?"

"Yes Mistress, I know, but..."

I felt her move closer and kiss me on the cheek.

"You do trust me don't you," she whispered.

"Yes Mistress, I'm so sorry."

"I would normally punish you for that," she said, suddenly back in full Mistress mode. "But I think you've suffered enough already."

"Thank you Mistress," I breathed, wondering if she knew just how much.

"So...I went to see Kate, but I also took my laptop and when she was at work I did some more research and generally got my head clear about what I thought of all this....stuff."

I wondered where this was all going, but there was little I could do but wait and see.

"The truth is slave, I have never been as turned on as I have this last month, I have cum so hard and you...you've made me feel so special, so loved and adored, and worshipped above all. I always brushed it off when you said you would do anything to please me, but now I believe you, although...."

She tailed of dramatically and I shifted uneasily, my knees beginning to ache slightly.

She sighed loudly.

"When you said that you would clean my pussy after another man had fucked me...did you mean that slave?"

"I......I don't know Mistress. I honestly don't know. I want to believe I would, but I don't know if I could handle it.... not cleaning your pussy, but the thought of you having sex with someone else first..."

"What about sucking another man's cock?"

"I would do it out of submission for you Mistress... if you wanted me to."

"That would be easier for you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Is that because there wouldn't be any jealousy towards me and another man."

"Yes Mistress...I know it sounds stupid, but..."

"But you would do that for me if I wanted you to?"

"Yes... Mistress. If you really wanted me to, I would."

"I see."

She fell silent for a few seconds and I could hear her fingers softly moving against her pussy lips. I licked my lips, wishing I could see what she was doing, my cock twitching madly as I imagined every luscious detail.

"Do you remember the other day I asked you if you knew what a 'Birdlock' was slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied confidently.

"Do you know what a 'Lori' is slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I was well aware of these custom made chastity devices.

"I read a lot about them while I was in Birmingham... not just them, but all the chastity devices, and from what I've read, the best ones are the 'Lori's'."

"Yes Mistress," I had come to the same conclusion, even though the cost was considerable.

"I read that they can be worn comfortably for very long periods, and that you can cycle in them, play sports, whatever you like, you hardly even know they are there...they don't show through your clothes either."

"No Mistress, so I understand."

"If I wanted you to wear one for me, so that I could have your key around my neck at all times and be 100% confident that the only person who could ever touch your cock was me, would you do that for me slave?"

I had long wanted to be locked for my Mistress, but this last few weeks had made it still clearer to me that that was my ultimate goal, and nothing would have dissuaded me from answering positively.

"Yes Mistress, I would be honoured to wear it for you."

She let out a tiny moan as I said those words and then said "Say that again."

"I would be honoured to wear it for you Mistress."

She groaned louder this time, and I knew then she was definitely touching herself.

"Is that really what you want slave, to be locked in chastity so that only I can allow you to cum, no matter how long I make you wait?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Even if I decide to be the heartless bitch you've always wanted to be and make you wait much longer than you ever have?"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Even if I devote my life to making you throb and ache for release, even if I tease you mercilessly, even if I take you to the very brink every single day, but never allow you to cum?"

"Yes Mistress..."

She moved forward and grabbed the back of my head pulling me forward as she collapsed back onto the bed.

"Eat me, make me cum... oh God, make me cum," she moaned.

I got to work with my tongue, taking over where her fingers had left off. She tasted amazing, and I was filled with happiness, nothing else in the world mattered when I was eating my Mistress's beautiful pussy, I simply couldn't care less about anything else.

Within only a couple of minutes I felt Mistress's hips buck and I knew she was about to cum. She reached down and grabbed my head, holding it still as I flicked her clit repeatedly until I felt her tip over the edge. She cried out as she came, her thighs squashing my head, holding me there until she could take no more and she pushed me away.

She collapsed back on the bed, while I kneeled there in the darkness, breathing heavily, the intoxicating smell of her pussy still strong in my nostrils, wondering what would happen next.

After a short time I heard her push herself back up and she told me to lick her clean. I eagerly pushed back between her soft thighs and licked up every drop of her juices I could find. Eventually she told me to stop and pushed me back to my original kneeling position.

"Good slave, that was absolutely wonderful."

"Thank you Mistress," I said, still drunk on her scent.

She bent forward and kissed me on the lips, tasting herself on me. My cock throbbed and ached, but she made no move to stroke it.

"Now slave," she said, back in control of herself once more. "Do you remember me asking you before if you would agree to a 'chastity contract'?"

"Err, yes Mistress."

"Good, I seem to remember you said it was a good idea... well, when I was away I did a lot of research into it and, well, to be honest there were a lot of samples online, things people had drawn up... but none of them quite matched up to what I wanted."

She paused for a moment and then continued.

"So, I made up one of my own... well actually, I made two. And all we have to do now is decide which of these you are going to sign..."

I shifted nervously on my knees again.

"You do want to sign one of them for me don't you slave?"

"If it pleases you Mistress."

"Good, slave. It will please me, it will please me enormously...but, there is a third option, but I'm sure you won't be interested in that..."

She moved away from me again and I heard her bedside drawer open and close. She came back to the end of the bed and sat down again, I could hear the papers in her hand. Then I felt her bend down and curl her slender fingers around my poor neglected cock.

"Mmm, poor baby, you must be so desperate to cum now..."

"Yes Mistress."

"Would you do anything to cum now slave?"

I thought about what she'd said before and decided to choose my words carefully.

"Almost anything Mistress."

I could hear the smile in her voice when she replied.

"Really slave, so there's nothing I could say that would make you 'want' me to make you wait a little longer?"

"I....I don't know Mistress."

She stroked my cock so gently it was unbelievable, but I was so desperate now that even that was slowly drawing me close to the edge, and finally I had to ask her to stop.

She let go immediately and said, "Not until I say slave, never until I say..."

"No Mistress. I understand Mistress."

She leaned back and I heard her take a deep breath. She got up and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Get up," she said, watching me rise to my feet before guiding me onto the bed where she laid me on my back.

I heard her open the drawer again and then I felt cuffs being placed around my wrists and secured to the bedposts. Next she picked up a glass butt plug and squirted just enough lube on it to make sure it wouldn't fall out of my ass.

"Lift your legs up," she ordered and I felt the cold glass plug pressed into my asshole. I hadn't had anything in my ass for weeks and it felt kind of strange now. It also made my cock feel even harder than it was before, which surprised me as usually butt plugs made me go soft, not get harder!

"Good slave," she said, warmly. "You're doing so well."

"Thank you Mistress."

I felt her move between my legs and the next thing I knew I felt her tongue gently lapping against my swollen, aching balls. She kept this up for about a minute before starting to climb up my shaft to the tip, where she licked all the precum off the top of my cock before sliding her mouth down over me.

I was shaking like crazy, desperately trying to avoid cumming without permission, terrified that she might ruin my orgasm AND start the whole four weeks over again if I disobeyed her.

Abruptly she stopped and pulled her mouth away from me, leaving me panting madly, half relieved and half disappointed.

"Good slave, your self-control is more than I could have ever hoped for..."

"Thank you Mistress," I gasped, wondering if she had any idea how difficult this was becoming.

She moved away and sat up on the bed, flicking at the pages of the contracts she had drawn up.

"So slave, there's two contracts here, one is what you might call the 'soft' option and one is, well... a little more challenging. I don't expect you to sign the more challenging one today, it might be better to save it for the future, but I... well, I wanted you to know what I had in mind, and if you do want to sign that one today, well, that would be amazing..."

I felt her shifting on the bed as I licked my lips nervously.

"The first option is basically pretty much what we've been doing recently, but with a few tweeks. If you sign that one I will let you cum today, though I'm not going to say how... and then you will have two weeks of freedom before I choose how long to deny you for again. This will continue for about six months, depending on how things fall, after which you will be presented with the same options again, the two contracts or the bail out...

Ah yes, I haven't told you about the bail out have I? Well, basically whatever you decide today you will be given a safe word, which you can use at any time. But, if you use it, that will be the end of all this. We will just go back to being a normal couple, who have normal sex all the time. No tease and denial, no S&M, nothing...like I said, I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in that."

I wasn't interested in that at all, period.

"So if you didn't want to sign either of these contracts, then all you had to do was use your safeword, clear?"

"Yes Mistress, what is my safeword?"

"Vanilla-Life. If you use it I will ask you to repeat it to make sure you are sure you want to, because once you do, that is it. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Hmm, what else do I need to tell you about the 'soft' option... well, not too much really, it's basically what we've been doing for the last four weeks, only it probably won't be quite as intense. It probably won't last as long either, and after every period of chastity you will get at least one day of freedom for every two days you've endured. So if you have to wait a fortnight to be allowed to cum, then you will have to wait at least a week until you can be put into chastity again, maybe more, depending on my mood. And obviously I can terminate the contract at any time if I want to. Of course there are a few more details, but nothing that would change your mind one way or the other..."

I heard her toss the first contract onto the bed.

"Oh, I nearly forgot, one other thing about the 'bailout'. If you use your safeword today then you don't get to touch me or to look at my pussy until the hair has grown back..."

I exhaled loudly though, I couldn't imagine myself 'bailing' for a second.

"...but, as I did promise to let you see it today, I will let you look at it for a few seconds, just so you know what you gave up."

I snorted my disgust at her suggestion, which earned me a fairly hard slap across the balls, causing me to wince pathetically.

"Don't snort at me," she barked, and then softening her tone considerably she continued, almost as if she was talking to me as my wife rather than my Mistress...

"I know this is kind of sudden,. but this last few weeks have been incredible, and I'm worried if I don't take the plunge now... well, I might never have the nerve to do it again... of course I have the option to stop whenever I want to, but if you commit to it too it will make it easier for me to carry on... do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Thank you slave, I knew you would... Now, I have to tell you about the other option."

She paused, trying to gather her composure for what was evidently quite a difficult moment in her life.

"The second option......is....that, erm... if you sign the second contract then, you give me complete control of your cock for one year. You will be allowed to cum inside me before it starts, but after that you will be completely at my mercy, with no guarantees, except that for the sake of your health you will be allowed a ruined orgasm at least once every five or six weeks. I'm not saying that you won't ever get to cum properly, just that it will only be when I want it to happen, where I want it to happen and how I want it to happen...and of course, only as often as I want it to happen, which might be less than you think..."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Everything Has a Price Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 223 milliseconds