• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Healing Matt Ch. 05

Healing Matt Ch. 05

Well here's the next chapter – finally! Sorry it's taken me so long guys, seems I've just lacked the motivation to continue the story but you'll be happy to know I've got my mojo back now! Hope you enjoy this part – I know it is very short but don't worry any questions will the answered in the next chapter. Not sure whether there'll be one or two but we'll see! Any comments you have I would love to hear them as always. Thanks for reading though! Thank you also to John for his constant support and Scotty for his 'inspiration'.


He wanted to make love? To me? I couldn't remember ever wanting anything more in my life. My only response was to dip my head and join my lips with his once more, before reaching down between us to take his length in my palm. A low growl bubbled up from his chest and snaked into my mouth. He was hard and warm in my hands. I stroked him up and down as his body quivered from my touch.

"Ah Sophie, you have to stop. I – I can't-" Matt stuttered.

I smiled and giggled quietly, moving over to whisper in his ear. "Now who's the one stammering?" He choked on his retort as I slowly took his ear lobe into my mouth and nibbled. I had him right where I wanted him – I'd never been this assertive in my life, but I knew I had to lead him.

However, it seemed Matt had other ideas.

"Come here you." His strong hands grasped my thighs and he un-tucked me from around his waist, and thrust me over his right shoulder.

"Matt! Oh my god! Put me down! Matt put me down right now!" He paid no heed and soon he had strolled leisurely to where we had left our picnic on the sand. He pulled me back over his shoulder, laid me down on our chequered blanket and covered my body with his. His hand snaked its way over my shoulders, my collarbone, my waist, my hips – oh every inch of me.

"You're bossy," he smirked.

"You're strong," I remarked.

"You don't weigh anything," he replied.

"You're really strong," I argued.

"You're really wet."

"You're – wait how do you know?" I exclaimed.

"Call it a hunch. May I?" His wandering hand halted at the top of my hips, his delicate fingers angled downwards.

Oh you may. I thought, I nodded gently and he smiled, reclaiming my lips and dipping his hand down. I gritted my teeth and he crept over my smooth lips and slid his middle finger into my wetness. I cried out with the pleasure of it. Another finger joined in the fun and his teeth nibbled my lower lip.

"Matt, oh," I moaned. "Please Matt, don't tease me anymore!"

"Ah, somebody's close aren't they? Well, this one's all yours sweetheart."

"N – Not without yo-ouu." I stammered. I was hanging over the edge, wanting to let go, to fall into the abyss.

"Yes without me. You see, since I saw you in that bar, do you want to know what I've been waiting to find out?" He whispered against my mouth.

"Umph, no." I choked out, holding on to the last shards of reality.

He kissed his way along my jawline and whispered into my ear. "I want to know what you taste like."

I gasped and flung my eyes over to his. He grinned mischievously and raised his eyebrows at me.

"M – Matt!"

Before I could say anything more he was lowering his head, dropping kisses onto my tummy as he descended. He kissed the top of my pussy lips and I cried out. How could this feel so good? My whole body was an erogenous zone. In the early days of Daniel and me, he had excelled at using his mouth and woe betide me if I didn't tell him so. With Matt though? This was something else...

He lowered his head just a little more and dragged his tongue over my clit. The exquisite warmth that flooded from that spot nearly drove me over the edge altogether. Just a little more...

My hands scraped against the chequered blanket and sank into the soft sand below. I tried to push myself closer to him but he moved back. Oh he knew what he was doing alright. I'd get him back later though. He slowly smiled up at me then his piercing blue eyes disappeared again. He dipped his head and in a heart-beat he gently took my clit in his mouth and suckled.

I came then. Hard. My orgasm washing over me like the waves had climbed over me. It felt like being young again and sitting in the breaking waves, closing your eyes and just letting the waves wash you up the beach. Letting them crash over you, thunder around your eyes and knock the breath from your body.

Every cell in me was on fire as I fell. Matt's strong arms around me were the only thing that kept me safe in the knowledge I was still here. Through the thick mist that hung in front of my eyes I saw his face. His glorious face was smug but it wasn't just because he had succeeded and proved his skills as a man. No, he was overjoyed to have brought me pleasure and his sparkling eyes told me he was nowhere near done yet.

As my eyes refocused and I started to feel the soft ground beneath my body again I saw his smiling face in front of mine.

"Still here?" He chuckled.

"Wow..." I whispered.

"Hmm, thought you might enjoy that."

"Just a little bit. Is it my turn now?"

"Your turn? You just had your turn! Don't you need a break before I carry on?" he smiled down at me.

"No. I meant..." I wrapped my legs securely around his waist and rolled over. Rolling him off of me and setting myself down on his waist. With my hand I again for his cock which, had obviously been enjoying the show. "This." I lowered my face down to his.

"O – Oh." He gasped softly. His eyes flickered down to my breasts, which hung just below his chin. He slowly reached up a hand and cupped one of them gently, brushing his thumb against my nipple. As much as I enjoyed, I felt an inexplicable desire to pull his hands away and hold them down, to tease him.

"Ah ah ah, this one is mine." I snickered as he looked surprised but delighted. I had never been on top before and had never been in control of sex before. With Daniel... well, he was always in control. Maybe being on top would make this different enough that I wouldn't be afraid?

"May I?" I teased.

"Sophie." He gasped. He sat upright and wrapped my feet around his back. Planting his in the sand behind me, he looked into my eyes. No, he looked into my soul. "I will not hurt you. Ok?"

His sincerity caught me off guard. My bottom lip started to tremble and he kissed it gently. "I care about you deeply and you've no idea how much I want you. But, I want this for you. I want you to feel pleasure again and I want to give you all that I have."

I nodded gently and pressed my lips to his. He responded with enthusiasm and we sat, entwined, making love to each other with our lips. We stayed this way until I was breathless, until I almost forgot where I was and what I was doing. Until, that is, I felt his hardness brush against my inner thigh. I breathed in deeply as I felt his hand going down between us and take himself in his hand.

I squirmed in his arms when the head of his cock nudged against my opening. I felt the almost unrecognisable pleasure of the head burying itself inside of me. I was so wet the friction was extraordinary. I moaned gently and his forehead came down to rest against my own.

"Oh Sophie..." He whispered. I opened my eyes to see the blur of a single tear falling from the corner of his eye and down his cheek. Before I could respond he slowly began to push himself deeper. We groaned in unison as he filled me, I took all he had to give and more as I lost myself to him.

Finally, gloriously he bottomed out. Matt filled every inch of me – mind, body and soul. He was unyielding, unrelentless and unbelievable. He was much more than I'd ever taken before and he stretched me to the limit. The oh-so-sweet friction drove the air from my lungs. I tightened my muscles around him and his mouth fell slowly open.

"Whoa Sophie, you can't do that again. It's been a while and I'm not going to last very long. Don't move for a second."

We stopped for a minute and caught our breaths, I marvelled at his self-control.

At last he began to slowly leave me, drawing out of my depths ever so slowly, before plunging back into me with a self-satisfied groan, joined by a cry of pleasure from my pursed lips.

He slid back out again, building up the pace and the pressure low in my tummy. Our cries of satisfaction merged together as we became one. Matt kept the pace up and I felt his legs starting to shake behind me. My own orgasm crept up on me fast as he kept up the pace. I saw the tense line of his jaw and the careful control of his hips.

I couldn't stand it any longer. We were both so close to the edge and I could tell he was still holding back. I didn't want him to anymore. Maybe Matt Dunne liked it rough.

I bent down and spoke softly into his ear, "Stop holding back Matt. Give me everything."

His eyes flashed open and something dark glinted in them. His gentle hands reached for my hips and held them firmly pushing me up and away, then pulling me back down onto him. Hard and fast, I took all that he gave me and loved every second. Matt surrendered with a growl and I felt as his arms gave way and his cock erupted inside of me. His warm cum filled every part of me.

That sent me over the edge. Hearing him wailing my name in my ear as his cum filled me up was more than I could take. I came again, just as hard as before. Whispering his name over and over, grasping at his shoulders with my hands. He took my lips and snaked his tongue inside, growling into my mouth.

Dazed, I fell against his chest and his outstretched arms enveloped me. After two orgasms I was pretty exhausted, and by the looks of this he was pretty wiped out too.

"M – Matt." I stammered, trying to catch my breath. "Th – that was..."

"Break-taking?" He chuckled.

"Yes," I groaned. "I didn't know it could be like that. I didn't know I could be like that."

"Me neither. I guess you just 'bring it out' in me honey." He giggled as I cuffed his shoulder and pretended to look appalled.

"God, I don't think I can move." I wailed.

"That's ok then, because neither can I. Looks like we'll have to wait here until we can be arsed to move then. Let says dawn?" he whispered, stroking my hair.

I nodded gently into his chest and snuggled into him; he fell backwards slowly and cushioned my head as I followed.

"Dawn." I whispered groggily, already slipping away. I listened still as his breathing deepened and the distant sea continued to rise and fall with the moon. I didn't want the best night of my life to come to an end, but then again, I figured with Matt Dunne around, tomorrow couldn't be that bad.

My hand reached up to cup his cheek, grazing past the thin, gold chain I had seen earlier around his neck. I frowned as my fingers found the ring that lay nestled on his collarbone. I'd worry about that in the morning.

I smiled again, and snuggled ever deeper into Matt Dunne, breathing him in one more time before slipping into the land of nod.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Healing Matt Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds