• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave's Life Ch. 01

A Slave's Life Ch. 01

Chapter 1 -- Morning at Home

As I wake in the morning, i rise naked from the bed. My first task is to retrieve then reverently kiss and place Your collar around my neck. i pad softly to the kitchen to start Your coffee. I return and kneel on the floor by your side of the bed, waiting for you to rouse from your slumber. While i wait my only thoughts are of worshiping your glorious cock.

Within a few moments i feel your fingers, gently stroke my hair. i know you are awake and i rise to a more upright position gracefully. You sit up on the bed, turning your body to face me, you spread your legs and offer your cock to me.

I tenderly lay my head on your thigh, gazing at your cock. I then gently slip your warm shaft into my mouth and adore this most awesome manifestation of your manhood.

As soon as my warm mouth covers your shaft, I feel it growing inside me. As it enlarges I eagerly suckle. I love running my tongue along the length, then kissing the tip of the head. I massage your balls with one hand, and very gently tug the sack. After several minutes of my worship, You place your hands on my head, guiding and directing the force of the thrust you desire. You begin to fuck my face more urgently, and I adapt myself to this pace. I take all of you in my mouth and moan as you ejaculate in my mouth.

You whisper, "thank you my pet...follow me to the restroom."

Our morning ritual continues as I hold your warm cock with my hands as you urinate. I love the feel of the flow and the sound as your stream hits the water. As you finish, I kneel and use my mouth to clean it.

You tell me I may now relieve myself, and you stand in front of me as I pee allowing me to worship your cock as I do. After washing up you tell me to get the room clean for the day.

I make the bed and tidy the room, opening the curtains and making sure everything is in place. I kneel in my place, waiting for your choice of my wardrobe.

You select a pair of diamond earrings, silver nipple rings and chain, a silver slave bracelet, and matching anklet. You also select a pair of 4 inch black stiletto sandals, a short black pencil skirt, and red low cut fitted shirt, as well as a red lacy push-up bra.

I know I may only wear the jewelry unless we leave the house. After fastening my leash to the collar, you tell me to follow on hands and knees.

I follow behind you as you make your way to the breakfast nook. You tell me what you would like me to prepare for the morning meal as you turn on the music. I prepare your coffee and kneel before you to offer it. You lovingly stroke my head and tell me to continue.

I quietly go about preparing the meal, cleaning up as I go. From time to time you rise and caress my body. You talk of the day and ask questions as I cook. Again, i kneel before you offer your meal. I feel you pinch my nipples, it thrills me that you like to see how distended they become.

You ask me to rise, and I feel your fingers enter my cunt, gently probing. You withdraw them and lick them, before beginning your meal.

I sit next to you, at your right hand and you feed me small morsels as you eat your breakfast. I love the feeling of completeness, knowing you provide for every part of my being.

You rise and ask me to meet you in the living room after the dishes are washed and put away. I quickly make my way there, and kneel at my spot next to your chair awaiting instructions. You say, "my pet...present your ass."

I immediately comply by kneeling with my ass raised high, chest touching the floor with my head resting sideways and eyes closed. I am not overly concerned, since it is Saturday I am expecting my weekly maintenance spanking. This is another of our rituals, because it serves as a reminder of my vow of subservience to you, my Keeper. It reinforces the bond between us, and I readily submit myself to your desires.

You begin by lovingly caressing my ass with your hands, followed by a few slaps of the palm on each cheek. You select a small wooden paddle, and remind me to count out each stroke. As soon as the first thwack is placed, I say, "One, thank you Master..." Today you see fit to administer a total of 12 strokes, one for each day of the week and 5 more for minor infractions of instructions during the course of the week.

As you finish, you tell me to hold this position and I hear you open the box nearby. While I wonder what might be coming next, I remember to school my thoughts by reminding myself I am yours to command. My body is your playground, meant for your pleasure. Again, I relish these thoughts.

You return and I feel the familiar sensation of lubrication on your fingers, gently probing my asshole. You slowly work your fingers inside, telling me to relax. Next I feel the hard rubber butt plug you have selected for me today, being worked into it. As soon as it has been fully inserted, you lean down to grab my hair and whisper in my ear, "Be sure this stays in, my pet."

Your teeth playfully nip the nape of my neck which sends shivers down my spine. Satisfied with your work, you indicate that I may rise. As you unclip my leash you say, "We're going out for a little bit today my jewel. Get ready, you know how I prefer."

I respond, "Thank you Sir, right away."

First, I stop by my sink in the bathroom, to brush my teeth, cleanse my face, and inspect my skin. I run a hot bath to soak in while I prepare my body. As I bathe in the luxurious tub, you slide in behind me, cupping my breasts and massaging my nipples. I lean back against you, safe and warm. I smile and say, "My body belongs to you Sir."

You turn me around and ask me to hand you my razor and shaving cream. You gently apply the cream to my legs and expertly stroke the razor to remove the stubble there. You rinse me off, and stroke my pussy, inserting one finger, then another. Pushing them in and out you are driving me closer and closer to orgasm...i moan with delight.

You tell me to rise and hold my hands above my head. Standing in front of you I feel you licking my clit, sucking the lips of my pussy....i am so close now. I say, "Sir, may I please cum?"

You tell me, "Cum my pet." The orgasm that rocks through me causes me to shudder and I scream with passion.

"Thank you Sir, for letting me cum," I reply.

After drying off, I make my way to my dressing room, sitting gently on the vanity stool to get ready. While I apply a light foundation, red lipstick, smoky gray eye shadow, black eyeliner, and mascara, I relish the fullness in my ass. I smooth lotion on my arms and legs, a small amount of deodorant, and a few drops of your favorite perfume.

Once these preparations are complete, I apply the jewelry before returning to You and await the ritual of my sojourn back into the world as a temporary free woman. You hand me the shoes you have selected and remind me that this activity outside out home is a special event, and isolation is our preferred state of commitment. It has been some days since my last opportunity to leave the house and I am excited at the adventure that awaits us.

You look at me, take my hand and kiss the knuckles on my fingers. You say, "I am pleased with your service, my pet, you have been a willing slave, eager to submit to my every desire, you are my crown jewel and the center of my life."

I respond, "You are my Keeper, my Heart, You have shown me what it means to be a true woman, to be used as a woman should, and You keep me in idle comfort with all the tools to ensure my body is kept in a pleasing manner, You are the center of my universe."

As we walk to the car, You hand me a small pocketbook. Inside is a lipstick, a compact, and sun glasses. I need nothing else, as you provide everything I could desire. You are always a gentleman and open the door to hand me inside the car. I lift my skirt as I sit down so that my bare skin touches the seat, then demurely swing my legs inside, as you shut the door. I smile at you, adoringly, I can't believe I am so lucky to be owned by this man.

You tell me our first stop will be the spa for a series of services you have arranged. As we drive, we talk of small matters, the books I have been reading, and I sing along with the cd you have chosen, because you love to hear the sound of my voice. You also love to touch my body, and your fingers gently caress my exposed flesh.

Your car has dark tinted windows and as we are stopped at a red light, You tap your inner thigh. I gracefully lean over, unzip your pants and take Your firm cock into my hands, gently stroking. Doing this causes my pussy to drip.

I lean farther down and take your dick in my mouth gently sucking the tip, licking the shaft...I moan with delight. Within a few moments I realize we have arrived at the spa. We spend a few more moments lingering as I feel the warm sensation of your seed spurting into my eager mouth. I lick your cock clean, use my hands to remove any moisture and gently return it to your pants.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slave's Life Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds