• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Jennifer's Summer Adventure Ch. 05

Jennifer's Summer Adventure Ch. 05

Hi folks. I'd like to hear some feedback on my stories. I want them to be the best stories for you. So please, comment away!

*

Eric and Alan finished up the dishes. They took their time at it to make the girls wait for them. They had served them a very erotic dinner snack and were now awaiting them in the bedroom. They decided to give them a bit of their own medicine, for they had inflamed their lust a while ago with a 69 show that left them weak in the knees, then gave them a blowjob that left them wasted from the effort.

Alan put the last dish away. He wiped his hands off, and put down the towel.

"OK, now what?" Alan asked.

"Now let us go see how the women are. Remember: do not show mercy. We are the ones in control. WE will direct the action this time. I found they respond to light mastery so well that they will do ANYTHING we want. You up to that?"

Alan saw an opportunity. "Oh yeah!" he said.

Eric was silently amazed at Alan. After he got over his initial reticence, he had responded with great enthusiasm, catching each nuance, and taking control of himself and his surroundings. He knew he would be something special, and knew as he grew, he would be a great man. It also worried him a bit, but not enough for any red flags,

The men headed toward the bedroom. When they got there, they stopped at the closed door.

"Now, once we go in there, we are no longer Eric and Alan," Eric said. "We are master to them. They are slut and whore to us. Do NOT let them use our name. Make them understand that if they try. Force it if necessary. Now, neither of them likes it too rough, so stop if either of them complains IN THE SLIGHTEST. This is to be fun, not violent. Got it?"

Alan shrugged noncommittally. "Got it."

"OK. Let's have some fun."

The men squared their shoulders, and Eric pushed the door open.

Angela and Jennifer were on their knees on the furry rug in the middle of the bedroom. They were sitting on their heels, and their knees were spread wide. Their hands were on their thighs. The women had wrapped a scarf around their necks, and the ends hung down between their tits. They had applied makeup to cloud a man's mind, and their perfume was the type to invoke instant lust. Eric and Alan found their cocks stiffening at the sight and smell.

"Remember: We are the masters," Eric whispered to Alan.

The two men walked over to the women.

"Well, what do we have here?" Eric asked.

"We wanted to be pleasing for you, Master," Angela said.

"And you?"

"We wanted to be pleasing for you, master," Jennifer said.

"Well, Alan," Eric whispered to him, "I think we are going to have a good time!"

"I agree," he whispered back. Then to Jennifer: "Get on your feet, slut!"

Jennifer immediately got to her feet, responding to his presence, and thrilling at the sound of her sex name. Alan looked around, and spied the gymnastic horse with the manacles wrapped around one of the pommels.

"Go to the horse, slut," he said to her.

"Yes Master," she said.

Jennifer padded lightly to the horse and stood quietly by it. Alan winked at Eric, then went to the horse.

Eric looked down at Angela. "Did you plan this?" he whispered to her.

"Actually, she did," Angela whispered back. "She is very intuitive, and she deduced how Alan is, and decided to play to his fantasy. I think she wants to build him up so he has more confidence in himself. I believe she wants to be mastered a little. You showed her how to respond to a firm man, and I think you spoiled her on it. Now she wants it from her man as much as from you. Not all the time, mind you, but when the mood hits spontaneously, as it did tonight. That's what makes it so erotic. I hope he will respond to it in a good way."

"So do I, whore," Eric whispered. Angela knew they were still in the game. In any case, that word sent shivers of excitement through her. "Let's keep it simple. OK, over to the swing chair, whore."

"Yes, Master," she said smiling. She got up and went to the swing chair at the other end of the room.

Angela knew her man well, and over the past two months his emerging mastery of her has been improving, giving her greater and greater pleasure. She had Jennifer to thank for that, indirectly. If it weren't for her sexuality, and the attraction the two of them held, making the sex between them so special, she didn't think that Eric would have shown this side of him. Now Jennifer was working on Alan. Her subliminal skill of handling people would bring out the best in him, she was sure. She smiled to herself.

Alan reached the horse. "Now, slut, blow me," Alan said to Jennifer, "but if I feel any teeth, I will pull you off me by your hair. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"You may proceed."

Jennifer crawled over to Alan and put his cock in her mouth, curling her lips so her teeth would not touch him. She used her tongue to lick at the head and shaft as she slid her mouth along its length. She kept her hands behind her back. She was not given permission to touch him.

Jennifer secretly admired how Alan was coming along. She knew Eric talked to him because she saw some of his flavoring in his firmness with her. She also suspected this about him by the way he handled interpersonal contact, especially problems, he being the one to take charge and direct people, and those people responding .She just hoped that this would not bring back the memories of that night when she was raped by her father after beating him senseless with a bat.

On the other end of the room, Eric lifted Angela into the swinging chair and looped her legs in the upper straps, exposing her pussy to him.

"Now I am going to eat you slow, whore," he said to her. "I do not want to hear a sound from you or you will regret it. Do you understand? Nod if you do."

She nodded.

Eric sat down in a chair and pulled up to Angela's wet and waiting pussy. He smelled her scent, and it made his head spin. He tasted her juice, and it was nectar to him. He lapped her sopping cunt, reveling in her taste. She started to squirm from his lapping. Well he didn't tell her not to move, so that was ok.

Eric found her clit and started nibbling at it. Her squirming became more pronounced, and it was getting hard for him to eat her.

"Don't move!" he growled.

Angela quit moving, but Eric felt her constrained quivering. Oh, he was going to enjoy this!

Alan grabbed Jennifer's hair and gently pulled her head off of his dick. Her blowjob had gotten him hard again, as he wanted. Now he was going to work her over some, as she had done to him so long ago.

"That was nice, slut," he said to her. "Now stand up and place your hands on that horse."

"Yes, Master," she said. She got up and did as instructed.

Eric walked around the horse to the other side. "Place your hands on either side of this pommel," he said. She did so. Alan then took the manacles, threaded them through the pommel, then locked them on her wrists. He checked them for security, grunting in satisfaction.

"Walk back a bit and spread your legs," he said. She did as instructed. Alan walked back around and stopped by her beautiful ass.

"Now you are going to answer my questions," he said to her. "If you lie to me, and I will know if you do, I am going to spank you. Do you understand?"

Jennifer considered. She can put up with a hair pull now and then, and getting locked up as she was now, but she shied away from this kind of stuff, having zero interest in it. She decided for herself that she did not want to explore that until Alan had a better mastery of his skill.

"No, you will not strike me, Alan," she said. "I do not wish to go there yet."

Alan furrowed his eyebrows. "What did you say, slut?" he growled menacingly.

Jennifer cringed inwardly. He sounded exactly like her father did that night. She moved to stand straight.

"I said I don't want to go there, Alan," she said a little louder.

Eric pulled his head out of Angela's pussy and looked over. So did Angela.

"I love sex, and I love games that get me hot," Jennifer said, looking directly into Alan's eyes, not smiling, "and there are times when a hair pull or a spank occurs, but it is in the height of lust, never intentionally inflicted. I tried it once, and found it was not for me. Don't go there." While she was talking to him, she was easily undoing the manacles the way Eric showed her.

Alan, the rebuke stinging in his ears, found that the situation was not going the way he wanted. His lust was high, driven there by her. Something snapped inside. "You will obey me, slut, in everything I say, or you are going to get it!" he sneered. He started towards her.

"Not on your life, bastard," she said grimly. Alan reached for her, and she swung the manacles, catching him hard in the face. Alan spun and hit the ground.

"Eric, stop him!" Angela cried.

Eric released the catch on the chair so Angela could get down, then sprang toward Alan. He heard Alan growl angrily. Alan took a swing at Eric, but missed. Eric fell on Alan, pinning him in place.

Angela went over to Jennifer and took the manacles from her hand. Since they were fur and soft leather, they didn't leave a mark. Jennifer looked at Angela. Tears were welling in her eyes. Angela hugged her.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Eric yelled angrily at Alan. "Didn't she tell you NO?"

"I am master here!" Alan roared back. "I will control this slut, not you! I will tell her what to do, not you!" For a brief moment, he saw Eric as a hated rival.

"The hell you will!" Eric snarled. "No one tells her what to do! She follows masters if SHE wants to. You fucked up, you little shit!"

Alan struggled a bit, thrashing to get free. Eric was stronger than him however, so he settled down. As the passion ebbed in him, he started to softly cry. Eric got off of him.

Jennifer disengaged from Angela, wiped her eyes, and went over to him.

"What happened?" She asked Alan.

He had to think quick. "I-I don't know," he stammered sounding as sincere as he could. "All of a sudden I felt so totally in control that I did not want to hear any backtalk, that I wanted you fully in my control, not to share you with anyone..."

"Oh, Alan," Jennifer said sadly, "I am so sorry. I didn't know! I thought you were playing our game!"

"I was at the beginning. I don't know where I crossed the line and thought it was reality." Alan hoped that this one placated her. For now.

"You realize you will have to leave tonight."

Good, he thought. It worked. "I know."

"Go see the doctor," Jennifer said, kindly. "Let him know you are still having trouble with that night."

Alan looked at her, and nodded. He knew where he went wrong with her, and regretted it. He nodded at her assessment of him just to please her. Yes, he knew where he went wrong. He would have to work on it to get it right the next time.

"Just wait, you little slut," Alan said to himself. "You will be my slave someday. I guarantee it!"

Eric came back in with Alan's clothes. "Get dressed," he said curtly.

Alan dressed quietly. Once finished, he looked at Jennifer once more, and then kissed her perfunctorily. She accepted it.

"I'm sorry, Jen," he whispered to her, "I hope we can still be friends."

"We'll see," she said.

Alan left. Eric followed him to the door, and watched him until he got into his car and drove off.

Jennifer and Angela came out into the den as Eric closed the door.

"Asshole!" he swore.

"Eric, don't be so harsh," Jennifer said, "he got really warped by the attack, and it got the better of him. He didn't hurt me..."

"That's not the point, love," he said. "I should have seen the signs, and I didn't. I should've seen that this would knock him over the edge, and I helped that along! I did you wrong Jennifer. I'm sorry." He looked down, chagrined.

Jennifer's heart opened. "Forgiven," she said. "Look, we were both bamboozled tonight. He needs help, and I think he will get it."

Eric looked up, a serious look on his face. "Don't bet on it, kiddo. Be careful with him. I can't tell you what to do, but please be careful."

"I will." Jennifer kissed him, got up and walked over to Angela, who had stayed a distance away.

"He feels bad that he helped make Alan what he had become. I don't blame him. How was he to know he'd wig out?"

Angela looked at Eric. He had sat down on the step, and had put his head into his hands. She saw the small shaking of his shoulders, and her heart went out to him. Angela made a decision.

"Stay with him tonight, Jennifer," Angela said to her. "His confidence is shaken, and he feels he betrayed you, and thinks he lost you as well."

Jennifer was amazed. "How do you know all that?"

She smiled. "Because I know my man," she said. "I love him. Go to him. He needs you now. He's already pleased me tonight!" she smiled lasciviously.

Jennifer laughed quietly, "You whore!" she quipped.

"You bet your ass, slut!" Angela quipped back. "Now go on. Reassure him. I trust you. I love you!"

"I love you too, Angela."

The women hugged, and Angela went into the spare bedroom and shut the door. Jennifer went back over to Eric, who still had his head in his hands.

"Eric," she said, "nothing good will come of you dwelling on the problem. So it happened. Big deal. It got stopped before someone got hurt."

"It should never have gotten as far as it did," he said.

"Look, are you gonna smack yourself over it all night? Why don't you look around, and see what you still have."

"I lost a friend tonight."

"No you didn't."

"I threw out your boyfriend!"

Yes you did. For reason. He acted like an asshole. You threw him out. I am sorry I ever introduced you to him. I should have seen he couldn't handle-"

"Don't say that. You made no mistake. You didn't know-"

"HAH! Gotcha!" Jennifer was smiling.

Eric looked hard at her. Understanding hit him all at once, and he smiled.

"You little vixen!" he laughed.

Jennifer dropped her naked frame onto his lap, hugged him, and kissed him.

"Took you long enough," she said between kisses. "OK, looks like you got me for the night. Where do you want me? On the floor? On the couch?"

Eric looked lovingly on Jennifer, amazed at how such a woman could change his life.

"On the bed," he said.

Eric scooped Jennifer up and headed for the bedroom. He made a mental note to thank his girlfriend for being so generous and thoughtful. She knew him so well.

Eric placed Jennifer gently on the bed, then climbed in next to her. "I want to make love to you."

"So do I," Jennifer said softly.

Eric kissed her gently, stroking her beautiful tit and playing with the nipple. Jennifer snaked her hand down and wrapped it around his cock, gently stroking it. Jennifer pushed her tongue into Eric's mouth, exploring his teeth. Eric moved his hand down towards her pussy, finding the clit and massaging it until it made Jennifer squirm.

"Ooh, that's nice," she purred.

Eric smiled and kissed her again, this time pushing his tongue into her mouth and exploring her perfect teeth. Then he kissed her nose, and started kissing her neck. He stopped at the base of her neck and started to suck there. Jennifer was amazed at him. He was giving her a hickey! She laughed at the feel of it.

After he finished at her neck (he did leave a GOOD sized hickey!), he started to kiss down her chest towards her right tit. Jennifer's breathing became labored as he approached her nipple. Her hand kept stroking his cock. Eric found the nipple and nibbled it, sending shivers of delight through her. He worked on one tit and nipple, then switched to the other, giving it the same attention. Jennifer's lust level grew. Eric started down again. He kissed and licked his way down to her pussy where his hand was still massaging the clit. Jennifer shivered at each little nip.

When he reached Jennifer's wet and pulsing cunt, he replaced his hand with his mouth and he started sucking her clit and pussy lips gently. Jennifer Arched her back in lustful excitement.

"Ooh, Ooh, that feels so fucking good!" she said through gritted teeth.

Eric lapped at her pussy, then placed his tongue inside her. He was entranced by the taste of her sweet juices. She bucked a little as he started to tongue-fuck her, keeping her clit responding by massaging it with his fingers.

Jennifer signaled her need by pulling on Eric's hips, and then Eric swung around and brought his cock towards Jennifer's waiting mouth. Jennifer had been fondling it, and now guided it to her mouth. She took in 4 of his 8 inches and proceeded to suck him with as much love as she could muster. Her ministrations had the desired effect, for Eric started to jerk a little at each contact with her tongue on his cockhead.

After a time, Eric stopped his pussy eating and disengaged Jennifer from his cock. He swung around and placed his meat at her pussy hole.

"You know Jennifer, I have not had you alone since you came into our lives," he said to her. "I consider this a very special gift, and I thank you and Angela for this. You didn't have to. I would have been fine in the morning."

"I know that," she said to him, "and I think Angela knew it too. This time with you goes deeper than that. She knows that I care for you as deeply as she does, and that I do love you after a fashion. She will always be your woman, as much as I am. But where I could go, and you would feel the loss for a time and then move on, you would never recover if she left you. That shows the depth of your love for her. That you let me share in that with you is a gift no other had given me. I appreciate that, and I love you both the more for it!"

Jennifer lightly kissed him, then said the words he wanted to hear.

"Make love to me, Eric. Fuck me."

There were tears of joy in both their eyes, as Eric nodded and inserted his cock into Jennifer's pussy. Her smile turned into a grimace as her pussy acclimated itself to the huge piece of manhood in it. Boy, he was thick!

Eric started an easy in-and-out motion, moving his cock rhythmically. He took long strokes, then buried the full length once again. Jennifer gave a little "Oh" with each thrust. She closed her eyes and put her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss. She started to grind her hips into Eric as fast as he was fucking her.

"I love you Eric," she said.

I love you too, Jennifer," he said. "And I love Angela. Both of you are a part of me."

Eric's thrusts and Jennifer's gyrations were more than either could stand in this emotionally charged tryst, and it sent them over the edge quickly.

"OOH, OOH, I'M CUMMING, ERIC. I'M CUMMING!"

"I-I'M CUMMING TOO, JEN. OH KEEP THAT UP! AAAUUUGGHH!"

Jennifer's pussy shot out its juice as her orgasm rocked her body. Eric's sperm shot into Jennifer with such force that Eric could not stop thrusting, and he kept pushing harder and harder. Her pussy juice made her so slick that his cock kept spasming, and the bed under them slowly became wet.

It was three minutes before their orgasms subsided. Eric rolled off her, kissed her gently, and soon fell asleep.

Jennifer savored the feel of an incredible orgasm. She allowed the sensations to carry her to that special place in her dreams as she thought on the evening. The turn of events showing Alan's true nature was a little disturbing, but seeing Eric distraught over his fantasy that he had lost her over it was even worse. She started out to console Eric with a little sex, but found herself sharing with him and making love.

She looked with loving eyes on a gently sleeping man, and started to cry. Angela was a lucky, lucky woman to have such a wonderful man. Jennifer wished with all her heart that she could find, for herself, a man as wonderful as Eric was. She really hoped so.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Jennifer's Summer Adventure Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 591 milliseconds