• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Martin's Story Ch. 01

Martin's Story Ch. 01

123

Martin sat at his computer, waiting for the image to download. This was in the late 1980s, before the world wide web, and Martin was connected to a "bulletin board system" (BBS) via a modem. The photographs were black and white, and each one took about ten minutes to download. Martin had been at it all day.

He had turned 18 yesterday, and when he logged on this morning, the BBS had informed him that he would now have access to it's "adult" sections. Martin had never looked at porn before, but he was curious. He spent several hours downloading images of naked women posing in various seductive positions. He was astonished to see these photographs, the women displaying their bodies, exposing themselves for him to see. He was touching himself, stroking his penis, and preparing to cum.

Martin was staring at a photograph of two women standing next to each other. Something about seeing them together made it extra hot. It's not just that he could see their breasts, but that each of them could see the other's breasts. Each woman not only knew that men were staring at their bodies. They also could see another woman's body standing right there and being objectified in the same way. This somehow made the intensity of the objectification even stronger for Martin. A woman not just exposed but seeing another woman exposed. Two pusses exposed together, aware of each other, vulnerable together.

But then he noticed another special "forum" in the adult section of the BBS. This one was called "bondage". Martin went into this forum and soon found himself drawn into a much kinkier world. The women in these photos were not exposing themselves of their own accord. Rather, they had been exposed. Men had exposed them.

These women had not taken off their shirts in order to reveal their breasts. Instead, they had been tied up, their hands immobilized, and then men had removed their shirts, exposing their breasts whether they wanted it or not. These women hadn't seductively pulled down their pants. They had had their pants pulled down.

Martin was waiting now for another photo to download. This one was called "twife" which was short for "tied wife". So far Martin had seen women tied up in a number of poses. He was always fascinated and aroused by their helplessness. The way their breasts dangled and swayed, the nipples tender and beyond their control, touchable and sensitive, without defense. And the shocking availability of their vulvas, shaved or hairy, smooth or irregular, but always undeniably female.

Finally the photograph was done downloading. Martin had to decompress the image before he could open it. It had taken all of fifteen minutes to get. But it was worth it. The image was astonishing, actually unbelievable. The woman in it was tied spreadeagled with her arms and legs wide apart. She had heavy breasts, but not enormous. Just big enough to be incredibly sexy. They lay exposed on her chest, the nipples pointing upwards, ready to be touched. And between the woman's legs, her hairy cunt was completely visible, every inch of her labia accessible. Martin could even see her anus.

It was the most amazing thing Martin had ever seen. He quickly loaded the photograph into the screensaver program that he used for its "slide show" feature. He could set it to display each image for five seconds and then fade to the next. This allow him to use both hands to masturbate.

Martin rolled the mouse up into the corner of the screen to start the screensaver. The first images began to come up. Naked women. Naked pussies and breasts. Martin began to stroke himself. He was about half-way to climax when his mother called from down the hallway: "Martin, dinner is ready!"

Martin was a senior in high school. He was eager to move out of his home where he lived with his mom and his sister Susan. She was just one year older than him but she always treated him like a bratty younger brother. He wished she had gone away to college this year but instead she had stayed around working in a grocery story to save money before deciding what to do with the rest of her life. The house was relatively small and Martin had begun to feel oppressed by the dominant female atmosphere of his mother and big sister.

This week, Martin's aunt Pamela was staying with them also. She was several years older than his mom but they were sisters and very close. Martin felt he had even less space with the three of them in the house. Also, his aunt had a habit of walking around in her dressing gown, which allowed Martin to see the shape of her body even if he never got to see her naked skin. He had certainly noticed the curve of he breasts at breakfast the previous day. Maybe that had contributed to the intense sexual feelings he was experiencing.

Martin cursed under his breath as his mom called him to dinner again. What could he do? It seems such a shame to rush the cum after all this lovely buildup and the new discovery of these images. But if he didn't respond, his mom would come knocking on his door. "Just a minute!" he shouted back, grabbing the mouse and jiggling it to turn off the screensaver. The computer once again showed his normal desktop.

Martin waited a few more seconds for his breathing to subside. His mother, aunt, and sister would be waiting for him in the dining room. He had been fantasizing about his aunt's naked body for the past few days, and suddenly he saw it in a new position: the spread-eagled position from the last photograph he had downloaded. He imagined his aunt's arms tied apart, unable to shield her chest, her mature breasts flopping forward, ready for his fingers to caress. He imagined his aunt's leg's tied apart, unable to close her knees, her mature cunt —

"Martin! I've been calling you for dinner!" His mother opened the door to his room without knocking. Martin was startled out of his reverie. He mumbled something about doing his homework and tried to look busy. He felt ashamed to have been caught in a sexual fantasy. He tried to act as if he had been doing something boring, but was certain that his mother could read his sexual arousal on his face and body. Had she seen his throbbing erection? Had she noticed how close his hands were to his dick?

"I don't like having to call you multiple times," his mother said. "I want you to come right now. Dinner is —" Suddenly, she stopped speaking in the middle of her sentence. Martin looked up to try and figure out what had caused this interruption. She was staring at him. No, she was staring past him, at his computer...

Martin turned his gaze back to his computer and found, to his absolute horror, that the screensaver had started up again automatically. There were the black and white photos he had downloaded. The ones he had just been masturbating to. The naked women. Before he could react, the first image, which showed a woman posing in an obviously seductive way, cross-faded into the next, which showed a woman tied to a chair, her very large breasts hanging naked for all to see. With a surge of adrenalin, Martin grabbed the mouse and moved it. After what seemed like the longest half-second of all time, the screensaver closed and Martin's desktop returned.

"Martin." His mother said. He found that he could not look up or meet her eyes. "Martin, come over here." Like a shamed school-child, Martin stood up and walked a few steps towards his mother. He was still looking at the floor. "Those were dirty pictures," his mother said. "I saw them. I know that you must have gotten them from that bulletin system you subscribe to." There was a pause.

"This is unacceptable," his mother continued. "I expect you at your age to be looking for a girlfriend. That's what a boy your age should be doing. I won't have my son looking at porn. And that second picture. That woman was tied up. Do you like that?" Martin couldn't speak. "How can you like something like that? That's cruel. She must feel humiliated. Haven't I raised you to respect women? Haven't I taught you that women are human beings and not just bodies? I can't believe you would look at an image like that for fun."

As his mom talked, Martin was seized with the fear that the screensaver would come on again, as it was set to do so automatically after a few minutes of inactivity. He tried to think of a way to change the subject and get them to go back to the dinner table. But his mother's voice was very serious and Martin still felt completely frozen.

"A woman's body is her own property, Martin," his mom continued. "Women's bodies deserve respect as much as men's bodies do. You wouldn't like it if someone tied you up naked, would you? Or if someone touched you in a way you didn't want to be touched? Would you like it if everyone at school saw photographs of you naked? How would that feel?"

Another pause. Martin was still staring at the floor and hoping desperately that his mother's lecture would end before the screensaver came back on. No such luck. The screen went black and began again to display the images he had downloaded, starting from the beginning. His mother watched the screen, as if transfixed. Martin made a move towards the computer. "Stop," his mother said, in a commanding tone. "I want to see how bad it is."

His mother watched in silence as the screenshow played. Martin felt like he wanted to do. Before, he had been watching these images in private, sitting down, and they had turned him on wildly and made him want to stroke his penis. Now his penis was completely soft, a shameful little secret hidden inside his jeans. He wanted to run from the room but knew that this was already the beginning of his punishment for looking at porn, and especially porn that involved bondage.

The images marched on. Martin felt profoundly ashamed as his mother witnessed all the naked women. He felt bad when he saw her looking coldly and silently at the women posed in provocative positions. But when the tied up and helpless women appeared, the shame became even more overwhelming. Finally, the slideshow came around to the spread-eagle photograph, the woman's bush thrust forward to the camera, her cunt completely objectified. His mother stared at it with a mixture of fascination and horror. What must she be thinking? Martin wondered. She has a pussy. She must feel angry to see a pussy forcibly exposed in such a way.

Finally the slideshow had passed through all the photographs. As the first image rotated on again, Martin hoped and prayed that the torment would be over. Surely his mother was not going to watch the slideshow a second time? And even if she had, the worst was over, she had seen everything. He couldn't possibly feel any more ashamed than this.

"Pamela!" Martin's mother called in a loud voice. "Susan! Come in here. I want you to see this."

Martin felt his knees go weak and he almost fell down. But somehow, he felt that to move or collapse in any way would only draw attention to himself and invite even more shame. So he stood as still as possible, trying not to move, staring at the floor, even breathing as quietly as possible, as if by remaining still and quiet he could actually disappear, as his aunt and sister came into the room.

"Look at this," Martin's mom declared, gesturing to his computer. "Can you believe it?" The photographs rotated. Martin couldn't look up from the floor to see his the eyes of his aunt and sister go wide as the images were displayed, one after the other, for them to see. "It's not just that he's looking at porn," his mother said. "These women are tied up. It's like they've been kidnapped. It's violent. Do you think there's something wrong with him? What should I do?"

"He is a pervert," Susan said. "I've seen him looking at Aunt Pamela's breasts. It's totally weird. I think you should send him to therapy or something."

"Now Susan," said Martin's mom, intervening at least partly on his behalf. "He is a growing young man. Some kind of sexual urges are natural."

"Yeah, but he should get a girlfriend," said Susan. "Someone he likes who he can be with and explore. That's natural. He shouldn't be looking at naked women. Especially the tied up ones. I mean, what the hell? He thinks he can just tie up women and stare at them? What's next? He could be a rapist for all we know."

Martin's mom studied him thoroughly. "What do you think, Pamela?" she asked her sister.

Pamela thought for a moment and then said, "I think we should teach him a lesson."

"What do you mean?" asked Martin's mom.

"Well, he's obviously sexually deprived, and he has some kind of bondage fetish. But it's all twisted up by patriarchy. He thinks that man can control women. It's a kind of dehumanization. He's objectifying women's bodies, projecting his desire onto them. I think we should show him that men's bodies can also be objectified, that men's bodies can also be used and humiliated by women. And also that women have sexual desires."

"Do people make photographs like that?"

"Sure," Pamela continued. "But we shouldn't show him photographs. That just continues the relationship with porn. I think we should do it for real. You know, tie him up, show him what it means to be objectified."

"Us?" said Martin's mom incredulously. "But isn't that incest?"

"Well, it's not really incest if I do it," said Pamela, "since he's only my nephew. And anyway, this is serious. It's not something that's going to change just from lecturing him about it. I know how this kind of thing works. I had a friend who's son was disrespecting women. She asked me to teach him a lesson, and I did. I read up on how to humiliate and control a man. And I taught him a lesson. She said that afterwards he was much more respectful of women."

"Okay," said Martin's mom. "I guess you can try. It can't hurt, since he's obviously already fucked up. I guess we should leave you alone."

"No, no," said Pamela. "You should watch. That's part of it."

"Eew," said Susan. "I don't want to see Martin naked." In fact, she did kind of want to. She had been with a few boys but only in a limited way and was quite curious about their bodies. She was interested to see the shape of Martin's genitals and was a little turned on by the idea of his being humiliated by Pamela. But she also felt a strong taboo against it and protested automatically against the idea of witnessing her brother's "lesson".

"Listen," Pamela said. "We know that Martin was in here looking at this terrible pictures, not just naked women but women tied up and made physically helpless. When boys do this, it's like they go into a fantasy world. The fantasy world is created by men for men. Martin is creating a kind of fantasy universe in which he can control women, and he is able to do this by separating from reality. We need to get him back into reality. What we need to do is get him turned on but without going into fantasy. Keeping him with us. It's important that you two stay and watch while I do this. He needs to realize the difference between fantasy and reality. He needs to realize that the photos he was looking at are not real. Trust me, if we can get him aroused with the two of you watching, that will be a big reality check for him. It will teach him that women are real and have real feelings. And that he can't just reduce us to pussies and breasts."

Susan and her mother contemplated this. They both felt angry at the idea that Martin would reduce women to their private parts. They wondered if he had ever objectified them in that way, and that made them even more angry. Slowly they came to the conclusion that yes, they wanted to teach him a lesson. They had to prevent him from becoming a male chauvinist, or worse, a rapist. Pamela's argument was convincing. They would show Martin that they were real people, deserving of respect, and that he couldn't just objectify women and reducing them to body parts. So they agreed to stay and watch.

Pamela went over to Martin and stood in front of him. He was only a little bit taller than her and she was quite a strong woman. Martin was still staring at the floor. He had been listening to the conversation with disbelief, his stomach sinking as he realized what was going to happen. But still he had no idea what Pamela would do to him.

"Look," said Pamela, pointing to the computer screen where the slideshow was still playing. "You downloaded those pictures," she said. "You were having fantasies about these women, right?" Martin said nothing. Pamela stepped forward and took him by the chin, pulling his eyes up to meet hers. "Answer me," she said.

"Yes," Martin mumbled.

"Were you staring at their private parts?"

"Yes."

"Were you thinking about their feelings?"

"No."

"Did you think about who these women are and why they are posing for these photos?"

"No," said Martin.

"You were just thinking about their tits and pussies, right?"

Martin nodded his head.

"Right?" Pamela asked again, with something like intimidation in her voice.

"Yes," said Martin, looking down at the floor.

"Keep looking at the screen," said Pamela. Martin raised his head again to see the images that were now causing him so much shame. The naked breasts, the exposed nipples, the helpless pussies. "If you look away from the screen," Pamela said, "I will kick you in the nuts."

Martin's eyes widened with fear. He stared at the screen, at the images.

"Take off your clothes," said Pamela.

Martin hesitated. He turned to his mom with a questioning look. Surely they weren't really going to make him do this?

Aunt Pamela grabbed Martin by the shoulders and lifted her knee up into his groin. She did it with expertise, not so hard as to completely incapacitate him, but just strong enough to give him that unique male feeling of an impact to the testicles. Her knee pressed a little bit into his scrotum from below. Martin fell to the ground and held his balls through his jeans. He looked up at his mom for rescue but she was just staring at him with the same mixture of fascinationg and repulsion as before. She really was angry about the photos, and she really was going to let Pamela do her thing.

"Get up," said Pamela. "And take your clothes off."

Martin had no choice if he did not want another knee into his dangling testicles. He looked around the room and saw three women staring at him coldly. It was as if he now represented for him all the evils and failures of the male sex. They were determined to mold him into the kind of man they wouldn't have to fear or be suspicious of. They were determined to make him recognize and experience female sexuality in all its strength and power.

Slowly, Martin removed his shirt, exposing his naked chest. Then he pulled down his jeans so that he was standing there in his white briefs. Bizarrely, Martin now found that he cock was somewhat rigid. The shape of its outline was visible in the briefs. His mom and sister were staring at it. "Take them off," said Pamela.

With painstaking humiliation and slowness, Martin took hold of the elastic band, slipped his briefs down to his ankles, and stepped out of them. As he did so, his erect penis bounced into view, sticking out absurdly at his female relatives. He was extremely conscious of his whole genital package, suddenly exposed for all of them to see, dangling so externally between his legs. As soon as his underwear was down, he covered his private parts with his hands.

Susan laughed.

"What is it, Susan?" asked Pamela.

"It's just funny," said Susan.

"Tell us what's funny," said Pamela. "This is part of the lesson."

"His dick and balls," said Susan. "They're so floppy and funny looking. I just don't understand how men can walk around all the time with all that stuff hanging out between their legs. What do they do with it? Doesn't it get uncomfortable? Doesn't it get knocked around?"

"Say more," Pamela said with encouragement.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Martin's Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds