• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jersey Excursion Ch. 03

Jersey Excursion Ch. 03

12

Chapter 3 – Lynn is caught again

Spoiler alert – read Chapters 1&2 first. I'm nothing if not good for a surprise.

--------------------------------------

Within a minute Lynn was listening quietly outside the hotel room door. As Jim had only left about an hour and a half before she wasn't surprised by the quieted room. If he were inside he would certainly have the TV blaring the stupid football game. It would probably be hours before he returned.

She keyed and slowly opened the door. Everything was just as left and she hurried inside with a plan to tuck the boots back, discard the soaked and ruined attire, have a quick shower and clean out the mess created during the encounter. Then a change into loose PJs and a book to finish the eve seemed fitting as it would broadcast to Jim she wasn't interested in anything else tonight.

She smiled to herself considering an hour earlier, "nothing" was the last thing she wanted to happen with her husband, Jim, tonight. Now, after what just happened, nothing was the only thing she wanted. She knew this wasn't exactly the plan but hoped he would understand. He was otherwise occupied and entertained for tonight. That should be enough.

As the relief of being alone hit her she couldn't help but recall how intense what just happened was. Outside revivifying she focused best she could on what needed to be done in the aftermath of this strange new reality.

First Lynn needed to get clean. While her mind spun and tingled with the thought of an unseen stranger filling her completely in so many ways, she was glad for not having his essence dripping down her legs into her new boots as she returned.

She closed the door and stepped towards the bathroom when she felt a hand cover her mouth from behind. Not knowing if she would find the stranger or her husband behind her she wordlessly gasped...and then heard her husband's voice,

"Nice boots. So what have we been up to my little tart?"

Lynn felt the knot in her stomach quite differently now. Fuck me boots. Panty hose sheared at the crotch. Her husband's coat. Her stretched pussy beginning to leak its cargo. He'd never seen her anything like this.

"Ummph," she said underneath his hand as he removed it. In her mind Lynn was still concocting how she might get this evening over with...

"Please let me get cleaned up and then I'll tell you where I was..." she started.

Jim quickly spun her around and backed her up to the bed.

"I don't think you need to get cleaned up to tell me that. Besides, I came earlier. I was thinking of trying what we talked about. When you weren't here I walked down the hall to see if you went to get ice or something."

Lynn grasped on to what Jim said as if he was offering an alibi. But not having anything to show for a trip to get ice she corrected confidently – almost as if she had been in a situation as this many times before,

"I went to the gift shop for a magazine but they didn't have anything I was interested in."

Jim glared at her for a second, looking her up and down as she stood in front of the bed drawing the coat tightly to her with both hands.

"From the way you are flushed I'd say you found SOMETHING you were interested in...Lynn...you wanna tell me what is going on?"

Lynn knew this tone of voice. It was how he sounded anytime he knew more than he was letting on. She also knew that her attire screamed she hadn't been where she said.

"OK honey, if you must know I took your and Suzie's suggestion. I went out for a little fun by myself and now I need to get cleaned up."

"Oh," retorted Jim with a snort. "I kind of thought that might be it," he finished but seemed more angry than enlivened she had actually done such a thing.

Lynn was surprised. Jim had seemed sincere in his recommendation, even encouraging that pleasuring herself in a semi-public setting was something he wanted her to do. She never expected him to be upset.

"Didn't I do what you wanted?" she asked innocently. "Aren't you glad I challenged my comfort zone?"

Lynn was concerned and puzzled by Jim's blank expression, and began to worry there may be a psychological implication of what was occurring tonight, even though this very thing had been discussed at length in preceding months.

'He wanted me to play with myself in the stairwell...and then,' her thoughts were curtly halted.

"What I wanted was for you to put yourself in a new situation. I was kind of hoping that was what you were doing as I made my way to the opposite end of the hall after not finding you in vending," Jim stated factually.

'Oh shit,' Lynn thought to herself. 'Is my husband snapping right in front of me?'

"Of course," Jim went on, "I didn't want to interrupt you if you found a special spot. So it is a good thing the stair doors have little windows, otherwise I may have embarrassed you."

Lynn slumped saddened on the bed. But she didn't start crying. She started getting angry. The only reason this happened was because her idiot husband told her to play out the undercurrents of her desires. She blurted out,

"This isn't my fault!"

But Jim didn't give reality a rest. Not for one second.

"So, even though I told you what I would do for you this week you think it would be fun to dress up like a sl...," Jim caught himself. He knew how his wife felt about this word before tonight. Even though he was well aware of what happened and was said earlier on the stairs...something urged him to save this for later.

"Take a deep breath,' he told himself and then did. He continued:

"Your dress begs attention. Certainly you are aware that men will get ideas seeing you like this, thinking one so tawdry is seeking such...don't you? Really, what did you do... go wait in a stairwell for the first guy that came along?"

"That's not what I did!!" Lynn protested.

With that Jim quickly unzipped his coat revealing Lynn's naked torso, the blue veins still raised in her breasts after her crescendo, her neck still flushed. He grabbed hold of her tight abused nipples firmly and twisted...hard.

"Owww....." cried Lynn. "Stop it, that hurts," she went on without raising a hand to stop him.

"Didn't seem to be hurting too much before...'strumpet'...was it...he called you?"

"I just went out to masturbate...to be a little kinky while you wanted to watch football instead!" Lynn cried out.

"Well that's not what you did then is it!" Jim said back sternly, like a school principal. "Tell me what you did!" He continued loudly without shouting.

Lynn was still delirious and in shock from her experience just a few minutes before. She cast aside thoughts of how she must be presenting – cowering on the bed like this. She ignored the fact that at any moment he would discover more of her undoing once the coat tails, still folded over her lap, were removed.

Lynn went silent, not sure whether to argue or sob. She was spent and, not understanding his anger or how to stifle it, just wanted this to stop.

Jim reached behind her neck and Lynn groaned at the angry heat his loins radiated only inches in front of her face. He roughly yanked up on his coat fully unveiling her entire display, including the glistening now oozing from between her legs.

He began angrily, "You think it would be fun to go out and get fucked like this, cutting out the hose over your shaved pussy, letting some stranger maul you and seed that little primed womb, stuffing his fat cock inside you while showing off your rings? And then bringing his load of sod to me?!?!?"

Jim was very angry now. Lynn was worn, torn, spent...defeated. But in this she remembered something her husband gave her years ago: a guide describing how to handle him when he was angry. She thought this not only a long shot, but actually stupid to try in such a situation. But she couldn't think of anything else.

There were 5 recommendations he had shared in this one page journal. The first 4 ranged from acknowledging his anger, to calmly talking him down, to suggesting the topic may be better coursed with their marriage counselor. Realizing no acknowledgment, kind words, or a counselor 600 miles away would do any good – she considered the last suggestion Jim had written.

No doubt, she thought, this wasn't the kind of event he had in mind for such a list, especially number 5. But it was the only bullet in the gun that had a chance of making it out of the barrel...

"Jim," she said, "I can see you are angry right now, so why don't you put your head down here and take a nice little taste of this pussy."

This sent Jim on a rail and Lynn began to loath herself for pulling the trigger...the thought was disgusting but her memory interrupted at this point. This has escalated just as he had written it might if he were feeling insulted or betrayed.

Then she remembered a further instruction for such a reaction from him. It was direct and controlling and unsympathetic to whatever he might be going through. She couldn't believe she was considering throwing another gallon of gas on the fire.

Lynn's body displayed a slight shudder at the thought of saying these next words. His attitude wasn't unexpected, but the intensity was. Unable to determine if she was going in the right direction or wrong, she thought to herself,

'How much worse can it make this?'

She leaned back with her ass resting on the edge of the bed. She raised and spread her legs propping herself up with her arms behind her. Her large, marked breasts heaving from her chest. She could see Jim's face flush as he saw how red her ass was and the sloppy mess now surrounding the opening of her pussy – relaxing now, beginning to gape after its recent abuse.

Jim was fuming. Speechless.

She took a deep breath tracing her memory, and seductively recounted what he had written.

"Jim, I'm going to count to five and if you're not interested in sucking my little pussy then we should just get separate rooms for the rest of our stay."

As the words came out Lynn felt her confidence boosted. She escaped the feeling that she wasn't good enough, wasn't properly living up to his wishes as described. But after what just happened in the stairs, after being constrained, used and filled while forced to beg for more, the thought of regaining any control and power was savory as a perfect midnight meal.

She was contented and assured at this point. This is what he said to do. And if it's not good enough then fuck him. Let him leave.

This had become far more intense than she imagined it could and ending it here, now and forever, would be fine with her.

"You have fucking got to be kidding me," Jim said lengthening his spine to exhibit his tall posture and pumped up body.

"Just what I want when I come to surprise you, a cum filled slut wife! Fuck you." He didn't care about the word anymore or how Lynn felt about it. He stepped back and tried to look at the door without success.

Lynn looked at his eyes. They were wide open. And they were fixated on her sex.

"One," she said.

This snapped Jim out of his state and he backed away.

"Two," she went on.

He gathered a few things including his coat, wallet and cell as she said,

"Three."

He walked toward the door and opened it.

"Four," Lynn said, noticing his pause there, his eyes floating back to her.

Jim stopped. Lynn stopped. Silence. Jim turned sideways, his profile apparent to Lynn as his face dropped staring into the bathroom. Lynn traced his face, and then dropping shoulders, and lower, seeing the mighty push of his erection beneath his sweats.

She smiled and teasingly began to slowly close her legs. Using all her strength to display confidence in enforcing the ultimatum, she held her breath praying this wasn't the calm before the storm. Granted.

Jim closed the door, dropped everything in his hands and scurried to kneel in front of Lynn's spread legs. He began licking and kissing all around her swollen womanhood. Her senses heightened and she thrust back her head.

She called through the pleasure of having her cunt wiped clean by Jim's wanting tongue.

"Oh yeah baby," she said. "Are you going to clean out this mess that was forced into me? That's it, keep washing my lips and clit. You need to restore my used pussy, don't you baby?"

Jim took a quick breath.

"You think it's fun to come back to me with a nasty, used pussy you slut?" Jim asked, then renewing his oral efforts, sticking his tongue deep into her hole.

"Mmmmhmmmm" Lynn replied without thinking about it.

"Be a good boy and clean that mess between my legs," Lynn said starting to heat up once again - surprised at how turned on she was by her husband acting this way.

Lynn surprised herself. The thought of Jim going down on her after she had been filled was almost nauseating in the past.

Now she found herself whorishly aroused - watching him succumb to her demands after being filled by a seemingly younger model moments ago. In the heat of the moment she couldn't stop watching him lap his warm tongue in broad circles and penetrate her almost begging to release more essence from her depths.

She felt another orgasm, deep as if it started on another floor of the hotel, arising within her.

"That's it my sweet baby, suck the cum out of my cunt before I get pregnant!" she added now quivering at her impending release.

Jim had nothing more to say. He attacked her dripping cunt with his mouth. He grabbed the heels of her boots in his hands and spread her legs high and wide. He hummed as he vacuumed saying he wasn't going to let some soccer fag knock her up.

Lynn's body radiated with this attention. He was like an animal. She began to cum harder than any other time tonight, unable and uncaring to stifle her vocalizations. Jim used the boot heels to rock her filled and sloppy receptacle up and down, lapping at the remains of her previous escapade.

Jim lifted her and moved her up on the bed quickly shedding his sweat suit. He knelt over her, his hardening cock approaching her lips as he dove back in. After a moment he raised and grabbed her hips, flipping Lynn over so she was kneeling over his mouth with his now fully erect cock inches from her face.

"Are you gonna suck it all out baby? Do you want me to push the cum out of my little honey pot into your mouth sweetie? While I suck on this big dick in front of me?"

Jim could only umphh and harrumph as he greedily went to his task.

Lynn sucked his swollen member in as deep as she could take it. She came over and again as she ground herself into his face.

Releasing with her mouth but still grasping his throbbing manhood she would sit upright intermittently, squeezing her insides as hard as she could to evacuate residue into Jim's open mouth. She ground her pelvis on his face, using his extended tongue to fuck her hole and then rub her clit alternating back and forth.

Lynn had never felt so erotic, in control and out at the same time. She could swear at this point it was her own juices she was pumping out almost in a stream.

Somewhere deep inside her mind, as if from a dark cavern covered by forest surrounded by mountains, a distant cry emerged. Barely audible but reverberating around her like a bomb it echoed...

'You are such...such a...you know you are a filthy little slu...'

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooo....." she screamed and then trailed off as a state of continuous orgasm dug into every inch of her.

Lynn once again found herself in a place where her mind, body, and mouth took over. She started to think of where this kind of thing could lead, but at the same time heard familiar rants echo in the room.

"This is what he told me you deserve," the unfamiliar voice blurted. "You heard him telling me to make you suck out his cum while I taunt your cock readying it for his sloppy seconds!"

At this Lynn felt so dirty her orgasm exploded in a different way. All shame and fear washed away. An inner slut and whore had finally taken over after so many years of stifling.

In the safety of her room with her husband the wash was more intense than on the stairs, she was admitting her carnality and sharing it with the truest and only love of her life.

And he, this perfect and caring man, was bringing the best of her worst fantasies to life...somehow getting past the implication and complication in reality.

He wasn't only willing, he was completely enthralled in the act of participating in this way. Jim was humming and slurping, pushing his tongue in as far as possible. He swirled it and lapped every inch of her inner sanctum.

He placed his hands on either side of her vulva, spreading her lewdly, sticking his tongue in as far as it would go and swirling in exaggerated circles.

He gently inserted one and then two fingers into her dripping depths, scooping out everything he could find directly into his mouth. Jim licked and sucked his fingers after each penetration. Lynn could tell he was determined to not miss a drop of her lover or of that she was now generously emanating.

"You're not getting knocked up by some young punk, you cum whore!" he cried out with a trembling voice, as if asserting a claim to territory already lost.

Lynn, now swallowed by what was occurring; no longer caring what happened while being pounded by these waves of debauchery responded,

"You seem to be the cum slut here. Why don't you be a good boy and finish up so you can have your leftovers."

When Jim was satisfied with the exalt of her continued orgasm and her cleanliness he informed Lynn she would now be roundly fucked.

He flipped her onto her back, entered, and began pumping into her just at the pace her hips arched against him. Lynn unconsciously started humming an unwavering and static note, like a small continuously revved engine.

Lynn was in another place entirely now. She heard nothing. Saw nothing even without cover of a coat. But she felt everything as if this intensity were a brain cramping mirage. All she knew for sure was she was cumming and cumming and cumming like never before.

Jim, having more stamina than she experienced in years, flipped her over on her haunches, then this way and that. He spoke to her during this in a calm tone belying his physical maneuvers. He encouraged her to admit she let a stranger take her like this, without reservation or complaint. That she, in fact, begged for it.

All she could do was give in, agree, admit, apologize...and beg her beloved not to stop.

"Yes Yes Yes...he took me...took me and made me his slut!" she was now screaming between gasps.

"He used my pussy! He filled it with cum! Is that what you want to hear?!?! Did you like watching him fill my tiny cunt when you were too busy? Did you? Did you? Ungh......don't stop fucking this hole...please...please...don't ever stionioifphhhhuuuuuunnnnggghhhhhhh......"

Jim's pretense of rage had long since dropped. He was overcome with eroticism as he watched his wife now submissively taking everything he had to deliver, for as long as he could deliver it - just as he had seen earlier standing behind her on the stairs.

He became rigid staring directly into her open eyes looking at him, through him. Her pupils were dilated. The rest was blurred, glazed, vacant. Jim flipped her over again grabbing her hips and pulled her ass up afore him.

"So I get to give you another fill now? Is that it, you need another load deep in this used cunt!?" he asked as he slowly sank his flaming manhood into her depths.

Lynn could only mutter, "please," between gasps.

"Well, I don't think so," Jim countered with a grunt.

"Seems I'm the only one here eating cum tonight and that hardly seems fair."

Lynn was unable to comprehend where this was going, still gasping and moaning through the relentless pounding from behind. By this point she was at exhaustion - a rag doll barely able to keep her knees underneath her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jersey Excursion Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds