• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sharing Our Fantasies Ch. 03

Sharing Our Fantasies Ch. 03

Gabe's spring break trip to Cancun with her girlfriends was off to a hot start. She had "accidentally" flashed one of her boobs in the hotel pool and I could tell she was getting hornier. We kept texting throughout the day and she told me she had been drinking all day and the booze and the sun was an incredible turn on.

We kept telling each other how much we wished we were together right now on the beach. I told her I would have been fucking her right there in front of anyone who wanted to watch.

"That's naughty babe!" she responded to my text.

"Doesn't it feel good to be naughty?"

"Yes, it makes me horny." She replied.

I knew she must have been pretty drunk because her texting was becoming pretty erotic. It made me a little nervous knowing the combination of booze and horniness usually brings out my girlfriend's inner slut. I wondered just how far this would go. Would she let someone finger her in public like we did in Daytona? Would she go oven further?

I tried to push the last thought out of my head. I trusted Gabe. I knew she wouldn't fuck anyone but me unless we were absolutely sure it was the right thing for our relationship. Right now was not the right time. I trusted that she felt the same way.

The sun went down in Cancun and Gabe texted me to tell me they were going to a bar/nightclub that was right on the beach.

"What are you going to wear out tonight?" I asked her.

"I was thinking one of my new dresses. What do you think?"

"I think that would look sexy. Underwear?" I asked.

"Do you want me to? I will if you want me to."

"NO I don't want you to babe. I want you to feel as sexy as possible knowing you are naked under your dress." I explained.

"You know there is a chance someone will see up my dress, right?"

"Of course I know! That's why I don't want you to wear panties."

She told me she had finalized her outfit and she wouldn't wear any panties, as I had requested. I asked her how she felt with just the dress on and she replied that it was making her even hornier. Gabe told me they were going to pregame for awhile in their hotel room before they went to the bar and that she would text me later.

Again, it was hard to keep my mind off Gabe and the whole situation at hand. She was drunk, horny, and in a place where inhibitions are naturally taken away by the booze and weather. My phone buzzed about an hour later. It was a picture message. My heart pounded in my chest as I opened the message and the image downloaded.

When the picture popped on my screen my cock immediately got hard in my pants. The girls were all obviously still in their hotel room and were apparently drinking quite a bit. The picture was of one of Gabe's friends pulling up the back of her dress to show her bare ass to the camera phone. Gabe had this sexy, innocent look on her face like it was a complete accident that she was caught in that position.

"You little slut" I responded back. I had added one of those 'wink' faces to let Gabe know I was just joking.

"Yep!" was all she said back.

She told me all the girls were shocked that Gabe was going to go out in a dress and no panties. They again asked if I knew about her doing it and she told them it was my idea. With that, Gabe had dared them all to do the same, to go pantieless tonight at the club. They all agreed. Gabe and her sexy friends were all going to go out tonight in short dresses with no undies.

Gabe told me they were heading to the club now and she would text or call me when she could. I told her to be safe and that I loved her. She told me that she loved me to and that I should trust her. I did.

After awhile my phone buzzed again. Another picture message. I opened it up and there was Gabe and all of her friends in the bar, all with their backs facing the camera and skirts and dresses pulled up exposing there bare asses. Some with tiny panties and some with none at all. Gabe was obviously one with no panties.

I thought to myself, "If all the girls are in this picture, who's taking the picture?"

"Wow, you girls look sexy!" I texted back.

"Lots of people saw my naked ass baby. Does that turn you on?" Gabe said.

My head was racing. Yes, it turned me on. Yes, I had a raging hard-on. But no, I wasn't there with Gabe to relieve myself. Jealous? Absolutely. Turned on? Definitely.

"Yes it turns me on. I know I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you. Did you do that right in the middle of the bar? Who took the picture?" I asked.

Gabe explained that there were a lot of girls doing sexy stuff like that. Some girls flashing their boobs, some flashing their asses and some even flashing their pussies. So her and her friends just went along with the horny atmosphere and flashed their asses for the whole bar to see. She said that she asked some random guy to take a picture with her phone because she knew I would like to see it. Well she was right. That picture was all I could handle. I dropped my pants so my cock was no longer straining for freedom.

"How far are you gonna go?" I asked.

"I don't know yet. I want these guys to see me naked. Is there something wrong with me?" she answered.

"Not at all Gabe. You are sexy and you have an amazing body! It's natural to want to show it off. And I want you to show it off!" I assured her.

"Thanks babe. I will call you later." She responded.

As I waited for her to call me my mind went over the question of how far she would go. I picture different scenarios in my head. Some made me feel better than others. Some I wanted to happen. Others I did not. My girlfriend fucking another guy. No thanks. My girlfriend stripping for the entire bar. Yes please. My girlfriend and her friends touching, feeling, and kissing each other in front of everyone. Fuck ya. My girlfriend sitting on top of the bar, getting fingered and felt up by strangers as she cums over and over again..... Not sure. How horny am I?

After a couple of hours Gabe called me. My heart was beating 1000 miles an hour when I answered. We started the conversation acting as nothing was different, like we had nothing urgent to talk about. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and I asked how far she had gone.

She went on to explain that the girls had run into some of the guys from their hotel at the bar. So they were all sitting together, talking and drinking, when the topic of Gabe's accidental exposure came up. The guys and girls all had a laugh at Gabe's expense. The girl's saying how embarrassed hey would be. The guys saying how hot my girlfriend was and how much they enjoyed it. So Gabe decided to drop the truth on them. She had purposely pulled her bikini off and she wanted them to see her boob.

This was met with even greater laughs. The girls couldn't believe she had done it. They jokingly called her a slut and that she was so dirty. Gabe had told me how it made her even hornier when they called her a dirty slut. The guys obviously thanked her and started questioning about her willingness to show off. Gabe had explained that being seen naked turns her on and that her and I do it together a lot. The guys from the hotel mentioned how lucky I was to have a girlfriend like Gabe who knew how sexy she was and wasn't afraid to share it.

So the guys gave her a dare. They dared her to dance on the bar and they would each give her ten bucks if she got naked right there. Some other girls were already showing quite a bit so she knew she wouldn't get kicked out or arrested just for getting naked. Gabe said she was too nervous and didn't want to do it alone. So she offered giving half the money to one of her friends if they joined her. After some begging, Sarah finally agreed to join Gabe on the bar, but wasn't sure how far she would go.

It came as no surprise to me that Sarah was convinced to do it. I always knew she had an inner-slut somewhere in her and she was actually a lot of fun when she drank. So Gabe went on to explain that her and Sarah got on the bar and just started dancing together. They weren't doing anything too naughty to start except for a little groping and grabbing of each other. Gabe mentioned to me how horny it actually made her to have Sarah's hands on her covered ass and tits.

On the bar, Gabe and Sarah continued their dance and had attracted quite the crowd around them. I remembered that neither of them had worn panties out tonight. I imagined myself standing under them looking straight up at their beautiful shaved pussies. I knew there had to be some guys getting that exact view as Gabe and Sarah danced above them.

Their dance started progressing into an erotic show for everyone watching. They began kissing each other and holding each other's bodies close. They had both made out with each other before, so this wasn't shocking to hear. I knew they both had a little bi-curiousness in them. I just didn't know how much.

They knew they had to eventually get naked if they wanted the money. Sarah didn't want to be the first one exposed so she undid the back of Gabe's dress. Gabe instinctively grabbed the front of her dress to keep herself covered. Sarah, however, wanted my girlfriend's breast exposed to the entire bar right now. So Sarah grabbed Gabe's arms and raised them above her head causing her dress to slip down and expose her cute little tits. At the same time, Sarah gave Gabe a deep kiss and the crowd erupted with cheers.

So my sexy girlfriend was topless and making out with her best friend as a crowd gathered around watched, some getting a great view up their dresses to their shaved pussies. Gabe then undid the back of Sarah's dress and pulled it right done over her larger breasts. Sarah has amazing tits and I have been lucky enough to see them. They are a perfect size right between a B and C cup. They are also nice and perky with great quarter sized nipples.

This drew another cheer from the crowd and Gabe told me how horny they both were at this point. So Gabe started groping Sarah's breasts and brought her mouth down to take a nipple in her mouth. Sarah threw her head back and enjoyed the warm sensation on her nipple. As Gabe licked Sarah's breasts, Sarah was sliding Gabe's dress down her body. Exposing first her waist and tight stomach, then her thin, round hips, and eventually it slid all the way off to expose her perfect ass and wonderful pussy.

Gabe had gone through with her end of the bet. She was naked. Dancing on the bar. Sucking on her friends breasts. She finally pulled her mouth away from Sarah's body and faced the crowd, giving everyone a perfect view of her awesome body in all its glory. I imagined the guys in the front row could make out a glisten of wetness between her pussy lips and her clit starting to grow and expose itself. What a sight.

But Sarah still needed to fulfill her end of the deal and Gabe was going to make sure she did. Gabe got behind Sarah and started grinding with her, reaching around to grab her tits. She grabbed the sides of Sarah's dress and began slowly sliding it down her body. The crowd chanting "take it off, take it off." As she slid the dress down her hips, Gabe had to bend at the waist to get it off all the way. I imagined the people behind getting a great view of her pussy peaking out behind her wonderfully round ass.

Gabe finally got Sarah's dress all the way off and they were both completely nude in front of the whole bar. Still behind Sarah, Gabe reached around and put her hands on Sarah's pussy. By this point the crowd was just continuously cheering and encouraging the two girls to take it further. So Gabe did. With both hands, she spread Sarah's pussy and exposed the inner pink of her friend's cunt. Sarah leaned back against Gabe and moaned. Gabe moved a finger to Sarah's clit and started rubbing.

As Gabe continued to tell me about what had happened my cock I was rubbing my cock, imagining how wet their pussies were, imagining all those people in the crowd getting hard looking at my girlfriend and her best friend. Gabe continued to rub Sarah's pussy and eventually got her close to orgasm. But Gabe wanted to tease her friend and make her even hornier. So she stopped and went around to dance next to Sarah.

Gabe described to me some of the dance moves she used during her nude show. She was constantly rubbing her body, running her hands up and down her thighs, up to her tits, and back down to her ass and pussy. She said she squatted down a few times and spread her legs, giving her close viewers a great view into her pussy. She told me people kept trying to touch and grab her, and that one guy had slipped a finger into her pussy while she wasn't paying attention. Gabe told me that she didn't want to repeat Daytona tonight because she didn't know how far the touching would go without me there. So she waved over a bouncer to stand near her and make sure no one would touch her anymore.

This show was about her and Sarah anyways. Sarah wanted to return the favor Gabe had given her so in the same position Gabe used; Sarah got behind Gabe and started rubbing my girlfriend's pussy. Now my girlfriend gets really wet when she is aroused. She told me that she was getting soaking wet, to a point where her pussy was literally dripping. Gabe spread her own legs to allow Sarah better access to her juicy cunt as well as giving her fans a great view of the action.

Sarah slipped one finger into Gabe's pussy while she rubbed her clit with the other hand. Gabe told me the crowd had started chanting "one more in, one more in". Sarah understood they meant put another finger into Gabe's pussy, so she did. Two fingers in Gabe's sloppy cunt and another hand rubbing her clit. I knew she had to be in ecstasy. The crowd wasn't satisfied, however, with two fingers. They continued their chant "one more in, one more in". Sarah obliged.

Now three fingers inside my girlfriend's pussy. This was how many were inside her in Daytona. And that was two different guys fingering her. This was her best friend. I wondered how many she would be able to take. The crowd pushed them even further. Sarah furiously rubbed my girlfriend's clit as she rammed three fingers inside her trying to loosed her up even more. Slowly she managed to slip a fourth finger into my tiny girlfriend's stretching pussy.

The crowd had now changed their chant. They wanted more "fist the slut, fist the slut". I wish I was there. I knew Gabe loved that kind of dirty talk. She whispered in Sarah's ear that she wanted her to do it. Sarah continued to finger-fuck my girlfriend for awhile in front of the crowd, stretching her usually tight pussy. Gabe told me it felt so amazing to have all those fingers inside her. She wanted another so bad. So Sarah slowly started working her fifth and final finger into Gabe's soaking pussy.

When Sarah had finally got the fifth finger in, the crowd went absolutely nuts. Gabe told me that Sarah couldn't get her whole fist in past the last knuckles, but she was able to move and stretch all five fingers inside of her pussy. With the crowd's reaction to the fisting, my girlfriend was sent over the edge. She told me it was the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Bigger than anytime we fucked, and bigger than the one in Daytona. I imagined how wet and juicy she would get as Sarah worked her fist in and out as my girlfriend came.

Gabe said she was screaming and moaning, right there in front of everyone. I could imagine her head back, hands on her tits, and gyrating her hips while she moaned "OOOOOOOOH SHIT, IM CUMMMING, OH FUCK YES DON'T STOP!"

Hearing Gabe tell me this story and picturing it in my head also sent me over the edge. I shot my load wishing I was shooting into Gabe's stretched pussy right there on that bar. When Gabe had come down from her orgasm, her and Sarah gathered their clothes and gave each other one last kiss on stage before climbing down the bar and putting their clothes back on. That's when Gabe called me.

After she finished telling the story she said they were all heading back to their hotel now. She was obviously pretty tired after her performance and wanted to shower and go to bed. I told her how horny her story had made me and that I was glad she had fun and enjoyed herself.

"Thank you for being so great about all this. I promise to make it up to you when I get home."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sharing Our Fantasies Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds