• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Everything Has a Price Ch. 15

Everything Has a Price Ch. 15

Author's note: I decided to give this story one more chapter, somewhat motivated by the comments left on the previous chapters. I must say I'm surprised at how strongly people feel about this subject and I'm also rather taken aback by how strongly people feel that they 'know' what the male character is thinking and what he really wants...

Hope you enjoy this last chapter, I will be continuing the story in a sequel to be called 'Everything Still has a Price', which will be posted under my new name of Robert_Anthony in the not too distant future (hopefully).

Please keep your feedback coming, I do enjoy receiving it (even if I don't always agree with it - haha)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-------------------------------------------------

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-------------------------------------------------

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the session we lay together in silence for what seemed like hours. There was an awkwardness in the air that I'd never felt between us before, each of us wanting to talk about 'it', but neither of us wanting to bring it up. Eventually she got up and went for a shower, leaving me alone to think things over.

After a while I heard her shut the shower off and I got up to have my own shower, my balls felt completely drained and I doubted I would be getting hard again until at least tomorrow morning. When I finished my shower I got dressed and knowing that my wife was downstairs I kind of found a reason to stay upstairs for a while, putting off the inevitable 'discussion'.

Finally I caved in and descended the stairs, finding my wife sitting in a chair reading a magazine as she waited for me.

"You took your time," she observed.

"Yes, I...."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Err....yeah."

I looked over at the dining table and saw a large envelope. Next to it lay a couple of stapled A4 pages, the contract I had agreed to sign. Having seen the contract, I decided to make good on my promise and make a point by walking straight up to it and signing it with the pen that lay next to it. I signed my name, clicked the top of the pen and placed it back down on the table. I was now under her (limited) control for the next six months.

I didn't have a problem with that at all, after all, we hadn't been doing this that long yet, and while I did indeed fantasize about my orgasms being under her control 100%, maybe it was a bit soon to be completely giving up my wanking rights for a whole year? Regardless of this, I knew that we were going to have to have a serious talk about what had happened upstairs.

- - -

The rest of the day was a bit weird. Usually after a session like that the rest of the day was a blissfully mellow experience, but instead we were both tense and uneasy, which wasn't like us at all and grated horribly. Finally I decided to take the bull by the horns (no pun intended) and sat down next to her, my confidence bolstered by the large glass of scotch that I had just poured myself.

"I think we need to talk," I began.

She looked up at me and her eyes gave the impression that she was about to burst into tears. She nodded and bit her lip, looking very worried and nervous.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

She nodded softly, but it was pretty clear that she wasn't. I put down my glass and moved over to her, awkwardly wrapping my arms around her and giving her a long deep kiss. She used her arms to pull me closer and hugged me, a long deep sigh escaping her lips as she released the tension that had built inside her over the past few hours and days.

It was a wonderful moment and neither wanted to let the other one go, so we stayed like that until I was so uncomfortable that I just had to move. I stood up and as I did she leaned forward and threw her arms around my waist, hugging me, her ear pressed against my groin.

"Come on," I said. "Let's sit on the sofa together."

She reluctantly let go and though she tried to turn her head away I could see she was crying a little. As she stood up I wiped her tears away and kissed her again. We skipped the sofa and decided to go back to bed, just for comforts sake.

We lay under the duvet together, our bodies intertwined while my half-hard cock rubbed against the softness of her thigh. She reached down and gripped it, rubbing it until it became fairly hard (if not quite as hard as I would have liked) and then pushed me onto my back. I was a little worried that it would give up on me before I managed to cum again, but the sight of my beautiful wife riding me was enough to keep me going. I love it when she's on top as I absolutely adore looking up at her gorgeous body, and well... I'm sure any submissive man would agree, it's just the best!

She leaned down and kissed me as she ground herself against me, my cock buried deep in her freshly shaven pussy. Far from worrying about keeping it up until I came, I was now fighting the urge to pump whatever meagre amount of cum remained in my balls into her silky smooth cunt. As I lay there my mind couldn't help but picture her lifting herself off me and dominantly depositing her cum filled slit on my mouth to lick clean. The mental image pushed me over the edge and I bucked sharply upwards as I felt my cum propelled along the length of my now extremely sensitive cock. My wife kissed me deeply as I came inside her, squeezing me dry with her cunt muscles until she felt my cock shrinking and slowly sliding out of her slippery hole.

I tried to hide my disappointment that she didn't move up the bed and order me to lick her smooth pussy clean, even though I knew that wasn't on the agenda today, or apparently any day until I signed the second contract. It was only then I realised that I wasn't going to enjoy a cream pie for the next six months and it focussed my mind on the present. Once we'd got our respective breath's back, I turned onto my side to face her where she lay with he eyes closed.

"So...", I said gently, wondering exactly how to go about starting a conversation like this.

She opened her eyes and looked straight at me for a second before looking downwards, avoiding my gaze.

"I love you," she blurted out suddenly. "I'm so sorry I lied to you about going to London, I don't know why I did it... I just went a little crazy. It all got too much, I got carried away..."

The tears were filling her eyes once more and though I desperately wanted to wipe them away and kiss her again I knew we had to have this conversation and now she'd started I didn't want to do anything to compromise the momentum.

"...I watched those video's and I just thought... and when you said those things about wanting to clean me after...after me having another man inside me and.... I just didn't know if you meant it or what and I know you want me to control your orgasms... and I came up with this idea that if I... if I gave you a choice that was really tough, I knew that if you agreed that then you must really want it..."

She tailed off and looked up at me again, looking for some sign of reassurance. I smiled at her warmly and slid my hand slowly up her side, but said nothing.

"...I know what I did was unfair, and deep down you probably hate me..."

"I don't hate you," I interjected. "I love you, more than I ever have."

She looked confused and relieved all at once and I pulled her closer to me.

"But I don't think I've got it in me to cum a third time."

The joke broke the awkwardness and she relaxed a little, squeezing herself closer to me, her hand moving down to softly caress my delicate balls.

"Are you sure?"

"Err, yes. Quite sure. I'm not as young as I once was you know..."

"I know... do you remember when we first met, when we used to stay up all night fucking and then went to work on about two hours sleep. I can't believe we ever did that."

"I know... it seems a long time ago doesn't it."

We reminisced for a while, both of us happy to take a breather from the inevitable difficult conversation, but both of us painfully aware that we had eventually to come back to it. Finally we slipped into a slightly tense silence that increased in intensity with every passing second.

Finally I broke the deadlock.

"So what happens now?"

"I don't know," she said. "You've signed the contract so I guess I have you for six months anyway..."

"Yes, well I've got no problem with that."

"But...."

"But...."

It seemed to me that she had painted herself (or perhaps more accurately us) into an impossible position. Ever since we had been dabbling in dominance and submission I had tried to impress on her the importance of sticking to her guns and never showing weakness. If a dominant threatens a penalty for some misdemeanour, it is entirely undermining if the threatened punishment is not carried out once that rule is broken.

In a way she had quite skilfully negotiated that by making it clear that she might not take up the option to cuckold me, thereby threatening me with something that she might know full well she had no intention of ever doing and was actually under no obligation to pursue if she didn't want to. But this wasn't about whether or not she was going to whip me a dozen times or a hundred times, this wasn't some minor detail with no lasting consequences, this was a huge, potentially marriage threatening issue and not something that could be left to chance.

"I do want you to control my orgasms," I said. "But, maybe not 100% just yet... I think it would be better to move towards it gradually. It's not fair on you to ask you to take the responsibility when I don't know for sure that I can cope with it."

She looked at me, her eyes still a little red.

"I do want to do it though, one day... if you still want me to."

"I do want it, I really do... the thought of you having that control over me, is fucking mindblowing. But it's a big step to go from what we've just agreed to total control... and when we do that I want to be ready and 100% sure it's the right thing for us....

I paused for a moment.

"...and even then I don't know if I'm willing to trade that for allowing you to cuckold me."

"I know..." she said.

I waited for her to continue, but whatever else she wanted to say was seemingly not forthcoming and we fell into silence again. I had hoped that this conversation would lead to the scrapping of the cuckolding part of the second contract, leaving the way open for me to give her 100% control of my orgasms when the time was right, but somehow it didn't seem to be going that way.

"So..." I prompted finally.

She looked up at me obviously trying very hard to control her emotions.

"I love you more than anything in the world..." she said with a slight tremor in her voice. "...and I won't ever force you to sign it, I should never have suggested that I would...I'm really sorry about that...but if you really want me to take control of your orgasms and control you 100% then..."

She looked down again, her head leaning against my chest, unable to finish the sentence.

Despite everything, as I lay there with her head pressed against my chest, I felt my cock start to stir into life again and my mind filled with images of my beautiful wife's pussy, hanging over my mouth and dripping with another man's cum.

I still didn't know if I could cope with it, and maybe I never would... but maybe I'd never have to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Everything Has a Price Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds