• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Home From Home Ch. 05

Home From Home Ch. 05

Lauren drove in silence for about five minutes, keeping her eyes on the road. I rested my head against the window, and stared into space. I was thinking about Jenni, the gorgeous vision I had met, not fifteen minutes earlier, stark-bollock naked, who then decided to join me in my nudity. I was running the event over in my head, trying to understand what exactly had happened, when my mind suddenly snapped back to attention. Staring at the scene out of the window, I didn't recognise where we were.

'So where exactly are you taking me?' I turned to Lauren. She glanced at around, and patted my thigh.

'It's alright, it's not far now.'

We drove for another few minutes, and pulled up in an empty car park, overlooking the sea. It was one of those typical British coastal ones, which was little more than a patch of dirt with a sign saying 'Car Park' next to it.

'OK,' Lauren smiled, 'Out you get.'

'You're not going to leave me here are you?'

Lauren laughed.

'No, I'm coming with.'

I stepped out. There were stones underfoot, and was very uncomfortable. This only served to remind me just how exposed I really was. I was still naked, and the cool October air helping my, by now, semi-erect penis to die down even more.

'What are we doing her?' I asked Lauren as she closed her door, and walked around to the back.

'Well,' she opened the boot, revealing a small hamper and a blanket. 'I thought it would be nice to have a picnic. Would you mind?' She gestured to the hamper, and I stepped forward and picked it up. I was happy to carry it, as it gave me something to hold in front of my junk in case anyone came by, but the place seemed deserted. There was a fair amount of woodland around, and I couldn't see a building anywhere.

'OK,' Lauren closed the boot, locked it and then pointed towards a small path that led away from the car park, down a small incline towards the beach. 'Down there.' She patted me lightly on my arse and I set off.

As I walked down the dusty track, barely a foot wide between two patches of grass, I could feel Lauren's eyes burrowing into my backside. I clutched the hamper tightly to my skin, and looked around again. There really was no one around, which was quite odd, considering it was a Sunday, and it was quite a pretty place. I felt Lauren's breath on my back.

'OK, head up through here.' She stepped past me, off the path and into a patch of woodland to our right, away from the shoreline. I followed her, getting scratched occasionally by a branch or a bramble. Eventually we came to an open patch of grassland, with the woods behind me, and a cliff running around the back. There was a sheer drop to the beach at the front. I began to relax. This was a very private place, no one could see us from above, unless they came right to the edge of the cliff, and as long as we stayed away from the front of our cliff, no one could see us from below. Lauren took the blanket from me and laid it out on the ground.

'Come on, sit.' She gestured towards the blanket, and I put the hamper down and collapsed on the blanket.

'I used to come here with my husband,' said Lauren, sitting next to me. 'I can't remember how we found it. I thought you'd like to see it.'

'It's fantastic. Although a pair of trousers would have been nice in those woods.' I was sitting cross legged, still trying to hide my nudity. 'Why are you doing this?'

'Doing what?'

'This. Getting me naked, leaving me in public places. It's a minor miracle I haven't been arrested yet.'

'I. . .' Lauren paused, and looked down at the ground. She took a deep breath. 'I guess. . . I've always been the one taking orders. My husband was always in charge. Every decision was his, even the divorce, I had almost no free will. And now he's gone, the girls are all grown up, and they pretty much take care of themselves. I just wanted to be in charge for a while.'

'There are other ways of doing it.'

'I know. But when I walked in on you and Sarah, I. . .' she trailed off again. 'I just couldn't stop thinking about you, like that. Naked. And then everything else just fell into place.'

For the first time since she'd got me in this state she couldn't look me in the eye. I reached out with my left hand, and placed it on her cheek, and guided her line of sight back to mine.

'It's OK.'

'Is it? I thought that, what with you know, Sarah and all, you'd be OK with all of this. But you clearly unhappy yesterday and it was so embarrassing for you, and I just kept going. I loved it so much I couldn't stop. You should hate me.'

'I don't. Believe it or not I understand. I've always been shy. Quiet.' I brushed a strand of hair out of her face. I'd kill for a chance to be 'the man' for a while. But it's kinda fun taking orders as well.' Lauren smiled again. She really had a pretty smile.

'What I do with Sarah, or did before you walked in on us is behave normally. Just naked. I guess she's in charge, I take my lead from her, but it's liberating. We are such good friends now, our relationship is so open, I feel I can share anything with her now. I'd love to have that kind of relationship with you.'

'Really?'

'Yeah. If you want to see me naked, all you have to do is ask. You don't need to blackmail me, but I'd prefer not to be out here while I'm without my pants.'

'OK. After this we'll only do it indoors. But I'm keeping the photos, just in case.'

'Deal.' We shook hands.

Lauren leaned across, and took a bottle of wine and two glasses out of the hamper. I held the glasses while she poured.

'OK then, a toast,' she said taking one of the glasses from me, 'to our new open relationship.' I smiled as she giggled, 'I didn't mean it like that.

'I know what you mean.'

We sat and talked for what seemed like hours. We both laid down on the blanket. Like with Sarah, I almost forgot I was naked.

After a while, and several glasses of wine, Lauren suddenly asked, 'Is it a turn on?'

'What?'

'Getting your, you know, bits out for others to look at. It's just you usually get an erection when you're naked, but now. . .' she trailed off and took a long look at my penis, which had been flaccid for most of our time here.

'I suppose it's kind of a thrill. I guess my body thinks that being naked like that means I'm in with a shot of getting lucky, and prepares me for it. It's not something I particularly want to happen.'

'Oh.' She fell silent and continued staring at me. I felt a stirring.

'Yeah, and if you keep staring at it I'm gonna get a hard on, so please stop.'

She didn't.

'Look,' I said trying to distract her, 'If you wanna know how it feels, try it.'

'What?' She finally looked at my face.

'Take your clothes off. There's no one here but me. Nobody can see you.'

'You can!'

'I'll close my eyes.' To prove the point I clapped both hands over my eyes to prove it.

'No. I couldn't.' I took my hands away from my face and saw that from the look on her face, she was definitely thinking about it.

'It's OK, it was just a thought. I'm not gonna force you to do something you don't want to do.' I grinned at her.

'Oh it's like that is it? You're better than me is that it?' She was smiling, trying not to laugh.

'No, no, not at all. It's just if you don't have the bottle to do it yourself, then, maybe you shouldn't force others to.'

We smiled at each other, for a few, long seconds and Lauren downed the last of her glass of wine and stood up, slipping off her shoes.

'OK then, Mr. Smarty no pants.'

She reached back, and undid the zip on her dress. I saw it go loose, and she reached up and covered her breasts as it dropped silently to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra, but she was wearing a pink pair of knickers, that tapered off to what looked like a string at the back. She stood looking at me, her right arm over her tits, and her left hand on her hip.

'Happy now?'

'No. You're still wearing something.'

She looked down at herself.

'You can't be serious.'

'Like I say, I'm not gonna force you to do anything. But here I am, Naked as the day I was born, and not through choice I might add. And there you are, still clothed.'

'Fine.' She smiled defiantly at me. 'If that's the way you want to play it.'

She turned away from me. Her panties were indeed a fine pink thong, with small flower detailing at the top. Her backside was smooth and round. I would never have guessed it belonged to a woman with two grown-up kids. Lauren looked over her shoulder at me.

'Here goes.'

She took a deep breath, slipped both thumbs into the sides of her thong, and pulled them down. Her arse followed them as she crouched down to pull them over her feet. I tried, almost unconsciously to get a glimpse between her legs, but to no avail. Lauren stood up, and threw her panties at me.

'Hey, you. How do you like me now.'

'Much better.' I stared at her naked back. She was absolutely gorgeous, in the soft light, with these perfect surroundings. 'But your facing the wrong way.' Lauren turned, right arm over her chest, left hand between her legs. I barely had time to drink in the sight before she started looking a bit shifty.

'OK, that's it, shows over. Close your eyes.' I didn't want to push my luck so I put my hands over my face. When I removed them, Lauren was putting the wine glasses back in the hamper.

'Are we done now?'

'Almost. I have just one more thing to take care of. Stand up.

I stood, and Lauren folded the blanket up, and placed it in the hamper on top of the empty bottle and glasses. She closed the lid, walked towards me, knelt down, and took my throbbing erection deep in her mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Home From Home Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 395 milliseconds