• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pounds to Drop Ch. 01

Pounds to Drop Ch. 01

Chapter 01 -- The Bargain

Getting the news from his Doctor that his health is in jeopardy was not what Jason expected to hear at his physical. He expected the same old news, your fine, but you could drop a few pounds. That was not the news that he got!

Jason is a typical America guy. He loves, football and wings, beer and baseball, pizza and nachos, and more beer, you know all the good stuff that is the glue of being a guy in our society. He is 42 years old, 6ft tall, and has developed a big round beer belly. His weight is easily pushing over three bills, and his Doctor just told him that if he keeps going at this pace, he would not even reach the "ripe old age" of fifty.

Jason knows he has way too much to lose, he has a beautiful wife, three amazing kids, a great job, and amazing house. His friends say he is living the America Dream. He has a big screen TV in the living room, a hot tub on his back deck, season tickets to his beloved Eagles, and the money to eat and drink his full every night. He is a victim of his own success, his lifestyle is killing him and something needs to change.

Entering his house after getting the news from the Doctor was not easy. His wife Rebecca's first words to him are, "How was the appointment?" He mumbles something about it being fine and then goes into his den to sit. He has to tell her, but he does not want to.

She has been all over him for years to eat less, drink less, and exercise more. Jason always made excuses for eating, for drinking, and being too lazy to get off his ass. "Becca's going to be pissed," Jason said out loud. He did not think she would accept his excuses anymore.

Rebecca has a lot of reasons to be angry with her husband regarding his body. When they met, he was not in great shape, but he looked better than he does now. He always had the build of football lineman, but now he looks like an out of shape, retired lineman. He just let his body go. While on the other hand Rebecca has not lost any of her looks or physique. At 37, standing 5'10, weighing 155 lbs., with shoulder length brown hair and ample C cups, Rebecca is fit and beautiful. She would call herself plain, and would never describe herself as pretty, but to Jason she is a hottie. She is tall and athletic. She gave birth to three kids yet still can turn men's heads when she is dressed up. In her opinion she still has some baby weight to drop, but Jason does not care he loves every bit of her.

That night after tucking the children into bed, Jason decides it is time to tell his wife what the Doctor said, "Becca we need to talk."

"Is everything fine Jason?"

"I have been trying to find a way to tell you this, but the Doctor's visit didn't go as well as I might have let on."

With a look of concern on her face Rebecca asks, "Is everything alright?"

In an attempt to calm the beginning stages of his wife freaking out, Jason quickly responds, "Hold on, it's not the end, it's not cancer, the Doctor just told me that I really have to lose some weight. That if I do not change my lifestyle then I might not be around in the future."

"What does that mean, how soon, did the Doctor tell you, you are going to die."

"No, No, No, I'm not going to die, but if I don't change my lifestyle, things would just be bad for me."

"What is bad?"

"He said that I might not make it to fifty."

With tears streaming down her face, "Fifty, that's young, way to young for me to lose you."

Looking into her eyes, trying to calm his wife's ever increasing fears, "I know, that is why I want to change, I want to drop the weight, I want to stay alive."

"Don't get mad a me if I call you out on eating big meals, or having that beer on weeknights, I'm not going to make you give up everything, but things are going to change in this house mister. I like you too much to lose you."

Jason reaches out to his wife. His advances are met with her embrace. They hold each other for what seems like eternity.

Rebecca pushes back from Jason, wipes the tears from her face and lightly punches him in the chest, "I thought it was real bad news, like you were leaving me for another woman."

"I love you too much to ever leave you, but if you ever want to have sex with another woman, you're more than welcome to try it."

"You must not be that bad off, it hasn't affected your sex drive," chimes in Rebecca as she kisses her husband.

With that Jason and Rebecca fall to their bed and make love to each other. It is the first time in over a week they had sex.

Rebecca and Jason's sex life is normal for a suburban couple married for 12 years with three kids. They made love once a week, twice if Jason got really lucky. He would like it more often, but she is fine with it as is. Sex is nothing earth breaking for them, it often is a quick in and out just before bed, with both partners being too tired to fully enjoy the experience. Most of the time Rebecca fucked her husband to ease his sexual tension. The passion is lacking, but they love each other very much, and more importantly are each other's best friends.

With a wife that has a limited interest in sex, and Jason having an additive personality, Internet porn and jerking off became his stress relief. A typical night, after the kids are in bed, revolves around a beer, a bag of chips, and a ballgame. At some point in the evening, after his wife has fallen asleep, Jason would head off to the den where computer eagerly awaits. With a dab of lotion in his right palm Jason would pleasure himself as he surfed the Internet for porn. He loves XXX videos and erotic stories involving a married woman fucking a man other than her husband. It is called hotwifing on the Internet.

Jason is completely turned on by the idea of his wife fucking another man. He has been obsessed with this for as long as he could remember. One night a few years ago while in bed, he and his wife were exchanging fantasies. He mentioned his kink to her, but she found the idea repulsive. Every time he tried to bring hotwifing up she would tell him it is disgusting, and he is disgusting for thinking about it. She definitively told him there is no way that a normal man would want to see his wife fuck another guy. Even though he is consumed by the thought of his wife fucking other men, Jason decided to stop talking about hotwifing with Rebecca. He resigned himself to the fact she would never be willing to sleep with another man. That his dream would just have to exist in his mind and fuel his desires when he whacks off while watching hotwife porn online. Jason could not understand why his wife is against this, why she would not want to fuck other guys? He wanted her to do it so badly! How could she not want to become a hotwife?

Jason began to ponder his obsession with hotwifing. In his mind it all boiled down to one thing. He blamed himself for his wife's lack of interest in sex. Jason's fascination with hotwifing started because to him there has to be a reason Rebecca does not like sex, and that reason has to be him. He places the blame squarely on his cock. He would look at his 4 inch dick and wonder, would his wife be a sex fiend if he has more in the down there department. In Jason's mind the cause of his wife's lack of interest in sex has to be because his dick is not big enough to satisfy her.

His wife would say, "Size doesn't matter and I get off fine from your dick."

Jason always responds, "How would you know, you have never had sex with anyone but me."

Rebecca and Jason started dating when she was still in college. They met at a wedding of a mutual friend and immediately hit it off. She was a virgin and wanted nothing more than to give herself to the man she would marry and spend the rest of her life with. Rebecca loved to read romance novels as a girl and always envisioned fireworks and explosions while losing her virginity. After a few months of dating she decided Jason was the man of her dreams and that he would be the one to take her cherry. Sadly their first time lovemaking did not live up to Rebecca's expectations.

Sex for Rebecca failed to measure up to her novels, leaving her unfulfilled, with a general disinterest in the act of intercourse. Regarding their lovemaking, she enjoyed holding him during the act, feeling him in her, knowing he was enjoying himself, but she never felt the waves of pleasure overwhelming her that had been advertised in her novels. Their sex life improved over time, she learned to feel good during sex. She would rub her own clit as her husband fucked her, this would allow her to achieve orgasm some times, but she never reached the zenith she always expected.

Jason knows all the sayings about cock size, but when your wife has a limited interest in sex you begin to think it does matter. He places blame squarely on himself. He feels that it has to be his fault! His wife is so beautiful, so hot and sexy, there is such sensuality to Rebecca, that he has to be the problem. She must not be getting enough pleasure from him to make her love sex, to make her want it the way he needs and desires it. Jason convinces himself that sex with him is like a three out of ten, except that Rebecca has no idea that four and above even exist. He knows she makes love to him because she loves him, and not because she loves sex.

The next morning Jason begins his weight loss program. Rebecca starts a chart to keep track of his calories and exercise time. Jason steps on the scale and weighs in at 300. Rebecca gives him a look implying he has a lot of work to do. Jason changes his diet and exercises three to four times a week. Jason drops 20 pounds in a bit over two months.

He achieves this by cutting out weekday beer and high calorie snacks, all the foods he loves, but after the initial weight drop he hits a plateau. The pounds become harder and harder to lose. In every diet, a time comes where you just give up and quit, for Jason that point is 280 pound. He starts to cheat on his diet, eating food on the way home from work and sneaking beers after Rebecca goes to bed. A few weeks later he is back to 290 and his wife is not happy.

"What is wrong with you, you are going to die if you don't change," screams Rebecca at one of their morning weigh-ins.

"Fuck the diet, it sucks, I am so hungry, I am so hungry all the time, and I want a god dam beer. I want to drink a 12 pack and get nice and drunk," screams Jason back.

"I'm not going to stand here and watch you kill yourself," replies Rebecca.

"Look, I love you, I am just so pissed off all the time, I hate exercising and I love food and beer, what the hell do I have to look forward to, all the good stuff in life is gone."

Rebecca gazes at Jason with a cold stare of disgust and storms out of the room screaming, "What about me you prick, am I not good stuff."

Realizing his big mistake, Jason began to contemplate how he is going to climb out of the doghouse he just got sent to. Jason goes to his den to give his wife some time to calm down, he knows he has been an ass.

A half hour after the fight Rebecca walks into the den asking, "Jason can we talk?"

Apologetically Jason attempts to mend fences, "I am so sorry for what I said, I'll redouble my efforts to lose weight, I am so sorry, I know that you are wor...."

Interrupting him midsentence, Rebecca looks into her husband's eyes and cries, "Jason, I think I understand what you're saying, you're giving up things you really love. You love food and beer, I get that, but I hope you love me more?"

"I do, I love you so much, I love you more than those things!", answers Jason.

Rebecca calmly responds, "I get that you're giving up stuff you love, and that I'm gaining something by you becoming healthier, so that I can spend time with you, and so that you can be a father to our children. I get that you're sacrificing something for me, for our family, so I'll make a deal with you. What have you been asking me to do for years, what do you want me to do more that anything else?"

Stunned and confused Jason answers, "put a kegerator in the basement?"

"No silly, you have been all over me to make love to another man, so if you can get you weight down to 240, I promise to have sex with another man!"

"Aaaaahhhhh, really, you'd do that for me?"

Rebecca replies, "Yes, I love you that much, that I'd do it, but only if you drop the weight."

"Are you kidding me, you would really do that? Tell me you are not teasing me and when I lose the weight you will just tell me that you were kidding and just appeasing me to make me lose the weight! You mean that you will really have sex with another guy????"

"If I said I'll do it, then I'll really do it, but you'll never know until you lose the weight, until then you'll just have to think about me doing it and wonder if I really will."

"You will really do it?" begs Jason.

"If you lose weight I will fuck another man. I get to pick him! It's my vagina and I get to decide who will fuck me."

"Yes, yes, yes,.... You get to pick!!! I can't believe you're really going to do this!!! I'm so excited!!!! I could care less who it is just as long as you really do this!"

"Lose the weight and find out." answers Rebecca.

With that Jason climbs the stairs to their bedroom, put on shorts and a t-shirt, goes down to basement, turns on a ballgame, and jumps on the treadmill. He has some pounds to drop.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pounds to Drop Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds