• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pounds to Drop Ch. 02

Pounds to Drop Ch. 02

12

Chapter 02 -- Finding a Guy

(Please read Part I)

Jason's wife has given him a reason to redouble his weight loss efforts. She offered up his dream as a carrot for his weight loss program. If he can step on a scale and have it read 240, Rebecca will fulfill his fantasy of seeing another man fuck her. After two months of minimal effort Jason had lost ten pounds, weighing in at 290. Realizing he needed something to motivate him, Rebecca made the bargain with Jason. It is now up to Jason to lose the weight and make his fantasy come true. He has a mere fifty pounds to lose to reach his goal.

Losing the next twenty pounds was easy for Jason, he cut out all beer and snacks. Exercise and counting calories helped out with the next ten. In the three months since Rebecca made the deal to have sex with another man, Jason has lost thirty pounds. Weighing in a 260, he has only twenty more to lose it make the scale show 240 pounds. Jason exudes a confidence believing that his fantasy would be coming true in no more than a month. He thinks the remaining pounds will just fall off his bones.

Jason did not understand that he had burned off the easy to get rid of fat, that the remaining pounds would require a lot more time and hard work to lose. His goal of a month did not happen. After two months of hard work he has only lost eight more pounds. Weighing 252, Jason still had twelve pounds to go and it seemed to him he would never reach the goal of 240.

While in bed for the night, Jason turns to his wife and says, "Rebecca, I don't know if I'll ever make it to 240? It's just taking so long and I'm working so hard."

"Jason, I'm so proud of you, you have lost so much weight, look at yourself in the mirror, you look ten years younger, and your belly is smaller than I can ever remember." While stroking his arm Rebecca adds in a sexy voice, "You're getting so close to what you've been wanting for so, so long."

"You're really going to do it, you're really going to have sex with another man if I make it to 240."

"I told you, I'll do it, I won't go back on my end of the bargain, you are so close to 240, don't worry, I'll do it, but only if you get that scale to hit 240."

"But, I'll never get there!" Jason moans in frustration to his wife.

"Jason, do you need a little motivation? What would get you motivated to lose these last twelve pounds? And No I won't have sex with a guy until you reach 240!"

"How about we start looking for a guy on line?," responds Jason.

"I always thought you wanted me to fuck one of your friends?"

A shocked Jason answers, "Nooooooo, no way! I kinda want to keep the worlds apart. I was hoping to hit up one of those swinger sites to find a guy. I was thinking of someone who lives maybe an hour or so from us. Not too far, but not too close. I was hoping for a guy who has done this before, but definitely no one we know."

"Ok, if you get to 248 we can go online and look for a guy, but I am not touching him until you meet the goal."

A motivated Jason intensifies his efforts to lose weight and with in a week the scale read 248 on the nose. That night after the kids are put to bed husband and wife retire to the den and begin the Internet search for a man. Jason opens a swinger site web page and begins creating an online profile.

Rebecca informs Jason, "I don't care about all this profile stuff, I have no interest in setting up the account, no interest in filling out the information for their page. You set it all up, and I'll look at it when guys start responding to our post."

"Ok that's fine but I need you to answer one question, can I put a photo of you on our page?" asks Jason.

"I'm not sure about that, the Internet is permanent. I don't know if I like that," replies Rebecca.

"What if it's just a body shot with your face blurred. People online kinda expect to see a body before they respond to an ad."

A surrendering Rebecca says, "I don't know about this, but if you promise not to post any pictures of my face on the site I'm ok with it."

Soon Jason has a profile page on a swinging website up and running. It reads that a couple is looking for a guy to join them in a sexual situation. Jason made up some of the information, changing their ages, weights, heights abit, just to make sure no one they knew would put two and two together and link this page to them. He even made their hometown about a half hour away. Jason feels that if a guy wants to get laid that bad a hour or so drive would be worth it. He makes every effort to conceal from the world it was Jason and Rebecca looking to enter the world of swinging.

He uploads one photograph of his wife onto the profile page . The photo shows his wife lying naked on their bed in a sexy pose. It is one of the few nude photographs Jason has of Rebecca. As a Valentines Day treat one year she let him take a couple of naked pictures. As requested he blurred her face out of the picture, no one would be able to tell the naked woman in the image is his wife.

Jason knew men looking for sex online would love the to look at her body. He loved the idea of a guy somewhere in cyberspace jerking off to his naked wife. Spanking it to the woman he gets to touch and feel every day. What a turn on to Jason.

The day after making the online profile, Jason checks their inbox. Twenty-five men sent emails inquiring about meeting up with Rebecca. Now it is time for Jason to show the interested men's profiles to his wife so they could begin the process of picking out a guy for her. Rebecca had some ideas about the man who would make her husband's dreams come true. She wants a guy who is in good shape. He does not have to be an Adonis, but she knows she wants a guy who does not fit her husband's body type. She can have a beer belly flopping on her during sex any time she makes love to Jason, when she has sex with another man she wants a guy with no belly. Age is not a big factor to Rebecca She is not looking for man she can call son, nor one she can call Gramps, ten years plus or minus her age is acceptable, but even that is not set in stone. Ideally they both want a professional single guy who fancies himself a ladies man and prowls the Internet for women who are looking for a little fun on the side.

Of the initial twenty-five responses four seem to fit their criteria. They set about contacting the men by replying to their emails.

"Thank you for your email, you seem to be the type of guy we are looking for. Could you send us another email with more information and a g rated photograph? We would like to know your height, weight, age, cock size, what type of occupation you have, marital status, swinging experience, and anything else you might want to add. We would also like to chat online with you before we agree to meet. Our IM account is cpl4fun35, so lets chat soon and see where this goes. Thanks J and R."

The replies from the four original responders filtered in over the next two days, with about thirty-five more emails coming in from new men contacting them for the first time. Rebecca's head was swirling, she says to Jason, "How could so many men want to have sex with me, and just from a short profile and a blurred out nude photograph."

"Well, you are hot, and men are horny! Guys are always looking for sex with out complications. The fact that you are a married woman looking for sex without a commitment is the Holy Grail for guys. It doesn't shock me at all that we've had this many guys emailing us."

Still flabbergasted, "I am just amazed by this, and so many guys seem to love the idea of you being there while they have sex with me. Are guys turned on by that?"

"Guys are territorial, they love the idea of taking what another man possesses, and fucking another guy's wife is the ultimate prize."

"So what turns you on about this, why do you want to see a man fuck you "possession"?" asked Rebecca.

"A couple reasons, one is the idea of other men wanting what I have. It's a turn on. I love the idea of a guy looking at you, fucking you, and all the while I know you are mine. That in the end you go home with me because you love me. I love the idea of men wanting you! The other part is I want you to feel what it is like to have a cock bigger than mine pleasuring you. I know what you say about mine being fine, but in my heart of hearts I believe that the reason you are not into sex is that my dick is just not big enough. I want you to have great sex and I could be the reason why you are not."

"Jason stop that, I love you, you are great in..."

"I know that you love me and that you say our sex life is "great". You don't know if sex with me is really that "great". Once you have sex with a guy who has a bigger dick we will know if I am "great". Then if you say there isn't a difference we will know that size doesn't matter, but if it's amazing we'll know it does. I want you to feel great! So I want you to fuck a guy for me and for you."

Overwhelmed Rebecca says, "You are obsessed with sex and me fucking another guy! I find this whole thing to be so strange, but I keep my end of the deal as long as you reach 240. Let's keep looking at the profiles of all these guys."

Jason responds, "Let's see if any on the guys we gave our IM information to are online."

Jason signs onto the IM account and notices that three of the four guys have added them as friends. He confirms them and immediately one of the guys sends an IM. The other two guys do not seem to be online at this time.

KRS33: Hi

Cpl4fun35: Hi

KRS33: Are you the couple from the swinging site?

Cpl4fun35: Yes, that's us, you are?

KRS33: Hi, I'm Kevin. Who am I talking to?

Cpl4fun35: We are both here, I am Ray and this is my wife Jamie.

Jason on the spot came up with fake names, he decided on the spot to switch things up and make new names for them to be discreet.

KRS33: Great that both of you are there, so what are you guys looking for?

Cpl4fun35: We are looking for a nice guy to add some fun to our sex lives. Jamie has only been with me sexually and we want her to experience something new.

KRS33: Sounds lots of fun!

Cpl4fun35: Tell us about yourself? What you look like, job, anything that would make us want to ask you to join us.

KRS33: I am 31, 6'2, 190, fit, athletic, brn hair, white, I teach PE. I think I am a nice guy and I love pleasuring the ladies.

Cpl4fun35: Cool, a teacher, nice job, you must enjoy summers off.

KRS33: Everyone says that first when they find out I'm a teacher, yea, I love my job. Summers off is a nice perk, but dealing with teenagers is a bitch.

Cpl4fun35: I bet, not sure if I could do it. Jamie is an elementary school teacher and I work in sales.

A slap to the head followed by a pissed off comment, "Why did you tell him I'm a teacher."

"There are so many Elementary schools in our area, ne has no way of knowing who you are and where you work."

"I don't want personal information reveled, I am not comfortable with you telling him that."

"I will keep it generic from here on."

KRS33: Sounds fun.

Cpl4fun35: She loves her job. Mine is fine, it pays the bills.

KRS33: Good 4 u guys.

Cpl4fun35: You married?

KRS33: Nope, way too much fun to get married. I want to some day but right now no way.

Cpl4fun35: So have you done this before?

KRS33: Yes, more than a few times.

Cpl4fun35: Really, it is that easy to get laid from the internet?

KRS33: You would not believe the number of couples looking to play and the number of married women looking to have affairs. The Internet has opened up a whole new world of sex, and it is great.

Cpl4fun35: Wow, I thought I was the odd ball looking for his wife to have sex with another guy.

KRS33: You are not alone, there are so many guys who share your fantasy.

Reading that last comment in disbelief Rebecca, tells her husband to switch places and let her type with Kevin.

Cpl4fun35: Kevin, this is Jamie now typing. No way that so many husbands want their wives to screw other guys!

KRS33: I can only tell you from my experiences, but I've had sex with twelve different married women each with their husbands in the room watching and loving every minute of it.

Cpl4fun35: Did the husbands just sit there and watch?

KRS33: Some sat and watched, some joined in for the entire time, and some just cleaned up after we were done.

Cpl4fun35: What does cleaned up mean?

KRS33: Some guys are into licking cum out of their wives pussy after sex, they call it a cream pie. Some guys even like to lick the cock of the guy who fucked their wife after the sex is over. With the twelve couples I have shared a sexual experience with, no two experiences have ever been the same. Each cpl had there own uniqueness.

Cpl4fun35: I believe you, but I can't believe you. I thought it was just my husband with this odd kink, to find out that there are more out there is crazy.

KRS33: He is not alone and he is not crazy, it is a very normal thing for a guy to want this.

Cpl4fun35: And you are happy to fill the nitch of the guy who fucks other men's wives.

KRS33: I love it! I get to make a couple happy! I get to have amazing sex with a woman who's doing it to make her relationship stronger with her husband. I have a strict rule about this, I won't sleep with a woman when I think it could hurt their marriage. They have to both want this and for the right reasons.

Cpl4fun35: What are the right reasons and the wrong ones?

KRS33: Right reasons are they are doing it to make them both happy, wrong are they are doing it to get even or one does not want it. Are you guys doing it for the right reasons?

Cpl4fun35: I think so, I am doing it because I want a healthy husband. We made a deal that if he could lose 60 pounds I'd give him his dream of seeing me have sex with another man.

KRS33: Sounds kinky, so you are sure you want to do this?

Cpl4fun35: If he loses the weight the answer is yes. I'll gladly do it if it means he is healthier.

KRS33: I'd say that's the best reason I have yet to find, good for you in giving him the motivation to drop the weight. As a PE teacher I give that my seal of approval as a weight loss program. lol

Cpl4fun35: Very funny! You have a nice sense of humor.

KRS33: ty, I like to think so.

KRS33: Do you think I have a chance of being the guy you pick to be your first FB?

Cpl4fun35: What is a FB?

KRS33: Fuck Buddy

Cpl4fun35: ok, I'd say you have the inside track. You are the first guy we've IMed with.

Jason's been watching the conservation between Kevin and his wife in amazement. He had asked her to IM with people before and she had always refused, but this time she was getting into it. Jason is so turned on watching his wife chat with a man she could at some time have sex with. All he wants to do is rip her clothes off this instant and fuck her.

KRS33: Can I send you a picture of me?

Pausing to think if she was ready to take this up a level, Rebecca decides she does want to look at his picture and see what he looks like.

Cpl4fun35: Sure

An offer to accept picture sharing popps up, Rebecca agrees, and a photograph of Kevin appears. He is dressed in what must be his coaching outfit, athletic shorts and a t-shirt, with a baseball cap on. The logo was of a high school about an hour from where they lived. He looks like she had envisioned, tall, dark, and fit. She finds him to be attractive, actually she found him very attractive. His face is fully exposed, not at all blurred.

Cpl4fun35: You are very attractive.

KRS33: ty

KRS33: Does the picture help my chances?

Cpl4fun35: It's not hurting your chances.

Another and then another photograph appear, each showing Kevin, each showing less and less clothes on him. The photos show him at the beach wearing swim trunks. Rebecca is happy to see he has hair on his chest. Her biggest turn on is a man with chest on his hair. She thought men who shaved their chests looked like little boys, to Rebecca a real man was hairy.

Cpl4fun35: You have a hairy chest!

KRS33: Do you like that or do you like shaved.

Cpl4fun35: No, no, do not shave! You want any chance at all, keep the hair, I love a nice hairy chest.

KRS33: You're in luck, I haven't shaved it.

Cpl4fun35: yummy

KRS33: My chances going up?

Cpl4fun35: I'd have to say yes!

KRS33: I like to hear that, is there anyway I can see a picture of you?

Cpl4fun35: There is the one on our profile site.

KRS33: Yes, that is a beautiful photograph, but I'd like to see more of you.

Cpl4fun35: I am not sure about that.

KRS33: Come on, you have seen mine. You can send me a g rated picture. I'd rather wait to see you naked in person. I promise to never show the photo of you to anyone else.

Cpl4fun35: I'm not sure.

KRS33: Send me a pic of you full clothed, the kind you might place on your facebook account. No one would ever know sex had anything to do with me finding it. It is just a photo of a friend. Plus I'll never ever show it to anyone.

Cpl4fun35: Give us a minute to talk about this.

"What should I do?" asked Rebecca.

"I'm not going to tell you what to do. It has to be your choice." replies Jason.

"Should I send him a photo?"

"I don't see the harm in it. Kevin makes a point that a picture with you fully clothed is kind of hard to link to swinging. Even so, his photos are much more incriminating, he showed us the school he works for."

Rebecca reluctantly, "I know, but it scares me. I'll do this but I just don't want anyone we know to find out about this."

Jason asks, "What picture do you want to send?"

"I like the one of me at the beach bar, wearing the bikini top with the wrap as a skirt."

"Yes, that is a nice one, can we also send the one of you without the wrap standing on the shore? It shows off your legs."

"Why not, if I send one why not more."

Jason takes Rebecca's place at the computer and uploads the first G rated photo of her. He sends the one of her at the bar.

Cpl4fun35: Here you are.

Jason motions for Rebecca to return to the seat and keyboard.

KRS33: Beautiful!

Cpl4fun35: ty

KRS33: You have a beautiful face.

Cpl4fun35: ty

KRS33: Your body is amazing, you breasts are amazing. Can I see another?

Jason reaches over and uploads the second picture.

KRS33: Your husband is a lucky man. How recent are the photographs.

Cpl4fun35: A few months, they are from a trip to the beach over the summer.

KRS33: You are beautiful

A photograph appears on the picture share from Kevin. It is a whole body shot, one that shows his physique, face, and cock. Rebecca's mouth drops! In front of her on the screen was a nicely build man, with a hairy chest, good-looking face, and a cock that from the picture looks bigger than her husbands. His dick seems to be considerably bigger and thicker. Jason utters a "wow" from behind her when he sees the pic.

KRS33: Did you get that?

Cpl4fun35: Wow, you are, you are wow!

KRS33: ty, anyway I can see one of you that is a little more risqué?

Cpl4fun35: Not right now, thank you for the nude shot of you, but I am not ready to send a nude one of me with my face exposed yet. You have a better shot of seeing all of me naked for real than online.

KRS33: I'd really like to see naked for real.

Cpl4fun35: You have to motivate my husband for that to happen.

KRS33: Ray, get off you ass and lose the last few pounds, I need to see your wife naked.

Cpl4fun35: He says he is going to the treadmill right now.

KRS33: Tell him double his efforts, I really want to meet you.

Cpl4fun35: Kevin, thanks for the chat, This was a lot of fun, more fun than I thought it would be.

KRS33: same, you seem really nice and if you and your husband decide to do all this please think of me, I'd be honored to pleasure you.

Cpl4fun35: you are at the top of our list, and the list is currently at one

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pounds to Drop Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds