• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pounds to Drop Ch. 03

Pounds to Drop Ch. 03

Chapter 03 -- Meeting Kevin

(Please read Parts I and II)

The last eight pounds were easy for Jason to drop, he ate less, cut out beer completely, and exercised every day. In two short weeks he weighed under 240 pounds. Completing his part of the agreement, now it is Rebecca's turn keep her end of the bargain.

"Honey, come in here" Jason calls from the master bath just off of their bedroom.

Walking in Rebecca asks, "What is it?"

Pointing towards the floor with a huge smile on his face Jason answers, "Look at the scale. I did it. I now weigh 238. High five, I made my weight."

Rebecca gleefully, "I am so prow of you. Look at you, you are so much thinner. I am so happy you lost the weight. Eight months of hard work and look at the results."

Jason adds, ".... and I did my part of the deal now its your turn!"

With the smile on her face turning from glee to apprehension, Rebecca responds, "You are really going to make me have sex with another man?"

Smugly confident Jason counters, "No, I will not make you, I will not make you have sex with another man. It is your body and you have the right to choose who you have sex with! But I know you, and you will have sex with another man because you made an agreement, and you don't break deals. Rebecca I believe you'll do because in your heart of hearts you really want to. I was there when you were talking to Kevin, you were so hot and turned on by him. It was so cool to watch you get that horny. You want to fuck him, you are just too scared to try. I know you, I know you will love it, you just need a push. That push is the deal we made, I lose the weight, you get fucked, we made an agreement and now it's time for you to do your part."

A shocked Rebecca began to think. She could Jason be right, does she want to do it? Is she just scared because hotwifing goes against the social morays she has been brought up to believe?

After a moment Rebecca replies, "Look I am scared! I just don't know what I want to do.... I mean I know what I want to do, I just don't know if I can go through with it. It just seems so dirty and wrong! Why is your fantasy to see me with another guy, why can't it you just want me to dress up like Princess Leia?"

"I'm not against that! But I still want you to fuck another guy, you can do it dressed as Leia if you want. So far as dirty or wrong, if we both are ok with you doing it then it's not wrong. Who gets to decide our morality? Lot's of people are doing this type of stuff, you just don't know they're doing it because they don't talk about it. I bet you lots of people we know are doing more kinky shit than this. What we do for fun is our business. Screw other people, who cares what they think."

Exhausted by this conversation, knowing she had a whole day of work teaching ahead of her, Rebecca says to Jason, "Ok, we've talked enough about this for now, I have to get to work, I just want you to know I love you and I am so happy you made your weight. You're right, I do want to do it! I want to do it because I want to, not because of our deal, because in the end I just want to do it. I am just really scared and nervous. I just don't know if I can go through with it."

While taking his wife in embrace Jason adds to ease his wife's fears, "We will take it slow, we will do nothing that makes you uncomfortable, I want you to be happy, part of all this for me is watching you being pleasured, seeing you happy, if you are not happy then it doesn't do it for me, I won't pressure you and we'll do it at your pace."

"Thank you Jason, I love you."

"I love you too."

Pondering her dilemma all day Rebecca views the people she knows in different ways. Could any of them be in this lifestyle? Is the librarian a swinger? Is the music teacher into threesomes. Might her principal be hotwife? She wishes to read their minds and find out their dark secrets, to know if her growing desires are normal or has her husband's perverseness warped her mindset. She knows the only way to find out is to ask and she is not going to do that. She can only wonder and ponder the possibilities.

That night after the kids had been put to bed Rebecca walked into the den where Jason is working on the computer. "I think I'd like to chat again, I'd like to see if Kevin is online."

"Sure let me log on and check," said Jason.

He opens the IM program and it indicates that Kevin is indeed signed in. Jason stands up from the desk and motions for Rebecca to take the seat at the computer.

Cpl4fun35: Hi Kevin, this is Jamie KRS33: hey, I had hoped to hear from you again Cpl4fun35: I have good news, Ray has hit his weight goal KRS33: good for him Cpl4fun35: good for you, it is time for him to get his reward KRS33: really! you are going to do it Cpl4fun35: I have decided I am and I pick you! KRS33: that's great, I am so excited

Rebecca turns and says to Jason, "I am ready, I want to do this. I want to do this for you because I am so happy you lost the weight and that I'll have you for years to come, but I really want to do this for me! Because I know I will enjoy it."

Cpl4fun35: I am excited also, so how do we do this? KRS33: Do you want to meet for drinks first? Cpl4fun35: I want to be surprised, so I'll let you and Ray plan the evening, the next time we talk it will be in person and we will make my husband's dreams come true KRS33: sounds great, I'm so looking forward to meeting you Cpl4fun35: same here, bye KRS33: goodnight Jamie and thank you for picking me!

With that Rebecca gets up from the computer, kisses her husband and walks away. She goes into her bedroom, takes off the bottoms of her pajamas and lies down on the bed. She reaches into her nightstand, and pulls out her rabbit vibrator. Rebecca begins to play with herself fantasizing about Kevin making love to her. She thinks of the smile that will be on her husbands face as she delivers on his dream. She fantasies of holding his hand and saying I love you as Kevin enters her. She dreams of Jason kissing her while she is being fuck by Kevin. A sense of empowerment takes hold, she feels in control of her own sexuality! She arches her back as an orgasm takes hold of her. She is starting to want this just as bad as her husband.

Jason walks into the bedroom as Rebecca is putting her PJ bottoms back on.

"It's all set, the plans are made, do you want to know?" asks Jason.

"Nope, just tell me the date so I can be ready."

"This Friday, is that ok with you?"

"We don't have any plans, so it should be fine," Answers Rebecca.

"Are you really ready for this?" asks Jason.

"No, but I will do it and I want to do it, I am just scared out of my mind. I've only made love to you. I'm going to be nervous before it happens and I'm really scared about how I will feel after. Will I feel a sense of relief that it is over, will I love it and want it more, will I feel cheep and used? I have no clue how I will feel!"

In a concerned manner Jason states, "You don't have to do it."

An exacerbated Rebecca responds, "You don't really listen do you! I want to do it, I am just nervous."

"Ok, I get it, I will stop asking, lets just try to relax and in two days Friday will be here," Responds Jason.

"So are we going out or staying in?" asks Rebecca.

"I thought you didn't want to know?"

"I want to know that much."

"What would you prefer?" asks Jason.

Rebecca answers, "I think for the first time I'd like to stay in, I don't think I could go through with this if we were out in public and someone we know came up to us and asked us what we were doing."

"We go out to dinner with friends all the time, us out with a buddy is normal, no one would think anything of it."

"I get that, but I'd know and I'd freak out."

To calm Rebecca down Jason fills her in on his plans, "Don't worry I know you too well. I am meeting him at Johnny's for a beer at 7PM. I've talked to your parents and they're happy to watch the kids Friday night so that we can go out on a date. Ha-ha, if they only knew. I will go out and meet him for a beer, just to make sure he isn't a flake. If he's all right I'll have him follow me back to our place and then it's all up to you. Do you have any ideas how you want this to happen?"

"Wine, I will need wine! Lots of wine!!!" answers Rebecca.

"I will have a some Pino in the fridge and I will buy some champagne, sound good."

In a worried sarcastic tone Rebecca utters, "Yup, sounds great!"

Thursday is an anxious day in Jason and Rebecca's house. Jason knows best to leave Rebecca alone when she has things on her mind. After years of marriage Jason knows that talking to her would just cause stress. He knows that asking for then to have sex would send her off the cliff, so Jason avoids his wife as much as he can.

Friday came and Rebecca could think of nothing but the impending date. Nervous anticipation is all she can feel. She is ready, but scared out of her mind. She hugs and kisses her kids good-bye as Jason leaves to drop them off at her parents. Rebecca wonders how a "mother" could be preparing to have sex with a complete stranger. What type of person could she be if she is planning on bedding another man? Fear mixing with a rush of adrenalin fills her. She knows that there is nothing wrong with this, that she wants it, and her husband wants it, therefor she is doing nothing wrong. She knows that once the deed is done and she has enjoyed herself these anxious feelings would dissipate. With a few hours until Kevin is to arrive Rebecca's nerves are is disarray anticipating the nights events. Her head spinning she lay down on the bed and took a nap.

An hour later Rebecca is woken by the ringing of the phone, she picks ups the phone when sees the caller ID reads Jason's cell phone. Talking to a groggy wife, Jason updates Rebecca on their plans, "The traffic to get to your parents was terrible, its 6:30 so I am just going straight to the bar to meet Kevin. Is that alright, do you still want to go through with this?"

Pausing Rebecca answers, "Yes, I want to do this. Call me when you guys are going to leave the bar, that will give me a ten minute warning."

"Do you want me to call if he is a cool guy?"

"No, either you call and say that you are coming home with him or you are coming home alone, that is all I need."

Jason asks, "What time do you want us at back at the house?"

"Don't take forever, he is here to see me not drink beer with you at the bar."

"Ok, I will make sure we are out of the bar by 7:30."

"Great, talk to you then," Concludes Rebecca.

"Bye," Says Jason.

Jason arrives at the Jonny's and sits down at the bar. Walt the bartender says, "Hey Jason, the usual?"

"Yea, I'll take a Sam."

"Sure."

Jason begins to drink the beer when his cell phone rings. It is Kevin calling, "Ray, its Kevin, I am outside the bar in the parking lot, I just want to know if you are here?"

"Yea, I am at the bar having a beer. I am the only person in the place so you will have no trouble finding me."

"See you in a second."

A moment later Jason sees the door to Jonny's open and Kevin walks in. It really is him, it is the guy from the pictures. He is as advertised, tall, athletic, and in his early thirties. Jason had read forum posts of people going to meet a guy like this and often a short, bald, fat guy walks in instead of the man pictured in the online profile. Kevin passes the first test.

Kevin walks up to Jason and puts out his hand to greet him. "Hi Ray, I'm Kevin, nice to meet you."

"Hi Kevin it is nice to meet you. I have to set the record straight my name isn't Ray, its Jason. We used fake names online, my wife is Rebecca not Jamie. We used the fake names to protect us just in case a guy turns out to be a creep."

"Ha-ha, good way of maintaining a secret identity, well it is nice to meet you... Jason."

"Great, you want a beer?" asks Jason.

"Absolutely, lets have a beer."

Over the next half hour Jason and Kevin have a great talk. A talk that two guys would have at a bar. They each drink a couple beers, discussed work, sports, and women. The only odd part is the woman they are talking about in a sexual way happens to be one of their wives. All in all Jason finds Kevin to be the real deal. He's a cool guy, good looking, great sense of humor, Jason knows that Kevin is exactly the type of guy that will turn on his wife.

"Rebecca told me to not keep you at the bar too long. She said you were here for her and not to drink beer with me all night."

"She's got a point, so did I pass the test, do I get to meet Rebecca?"

"Yea, you passed, she will really like you, are you ready to go?"

"Absolutely, let get going."

With that the two men left the bar, get in their cars, and drive to Jason's house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pounds to Drop Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds