• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Heather's Night to Forget or is it?

Heather's Night to Forget or is it?

I arrived at my girlfriends Jen's house at 9pm, the traffic had been really bad and after a week away on business.

I knew Jen wasn't going to be home till 11.30pm as she worked as waitress in the pub in town.

I was going to go back to my flat but I knocked on her door hoping her 18 year old daughter Heather was going to be there.

I knocked but there was no answer! I went round the back and the back door was open, this wasn't like Heather she always kept the doors locked when her Mum was out!

I opened the door and walked in, I heard some noise from the front room and I was just about to call out when something inside stopped me.

Slowly I crept down the hallway, listening more and more carefully, oh god she must have her boyfriend round!

I crept along the hallway and luckily for me the door was ajar. I carefully looked in and saw Heather on her knees sucking this black guy's cock as he played with her big tits as his mate fucked Heather from behind.

"That's it bitch suck my cock" one of the guy's said as he pushed Heather's head onto his big black cock, feeding it down her throat.

The smaller black guy slapped her bum and rammed his cock deep into Heather's pussy.

Heather then suddenly managed to release the huge cock from her mouth.

"Please stop, if you leave now I won't call the police." She pleaded, but really she was loving every inch of his cock as it slide down her throat!

Oh my god they were raping her I thought! I knew she played around but even two guys for Heather wasn't that much of a surprise I thought to myself! It sure serves her right for teasing me, flirting in her short skirts and low cut tops oh yeah and that bikini last summer! Well if you can call it a bikini more like postage stamps on some string. (she did look hot in it though!)

I snapped out of my day dream and checked again what was happening,

The bigger of the black guy's grabbed her hair and pulled it, Heather cried out and he pushed his huge cock back into her mouth. The two guy's were enjoying using this young 18 year old girl slut a little to much to stop now, but she to was enjoying there cocks but she didn't let on to them! To be fair I so wanted to join them so well as I rubbed my cock as I watched from the hallway.

Wow Heather looked such a dirty whore as she took these two cocks! I could see her Mother in her as Heather used her mouth sucking hard on the guy's big black cock in her mouth she used her tongue and sucked on his balls just like her mother does on me, oh my cock was so hard as I watched on!

The smaller guy was grinning as he fucked Heather's tight pussy, then he slapped her arse making Heather attempt to scream but with a mouth full of cock it's a bit tricky.

"Oh yeah slut, that's it take my cock you little whore" then he slapped her bum hard! Heather was loving this rough treatment, and she was there's to use and abuse at this very moment in time, and she was loving it.

I watched on now with my cock in my hand as I watch my girlfriend's daughter getting fucked right in her front of me.

The guys had there hands all over Heather's naked body she was not really attempting to fight them off as she could have but they were far too strong for her even if she wanted to.

Heather begged again for them to stop but hoping they wouldn't, this just seemed to anger them, the bigger guy who had been forcing his cock down Heather's throat was now on his back beside her, the smaller guy grabbed Heather by the hair and pushed her down on top of his mates cock. Heather winced at the size of him as she sank down on his big hard black cock and let out a moan. Just as she was getting used to the size he started to squeeze and pull at Heather's large nipples.

"aaaarrrrhhhhh!!!! Oh good yes I love this fuck me fuck me hard she screamed out, totally giving in to her desires" Heather moaned over and over again as they fucked her.

They laughed, then Heather started to cum as the smaller guy whispered into her ear that he was gonna fuck her arsehole. Heather had only tried that once and it hurt too much so she stopped and now she would have no choice. The smaller guy luckily had some lobe so he rubbed Heather's arsehole pushing a finger inside her he grinned at how tight she was and placed his rock hard cock at the entrance of her anus and pushed his big black cock inside this sweet young girls arse.

I was starting to feel guilty as much as she did tease me she didn't deserve these two guys fucking her like this but as she seemed to be enjoying it who was I to stop them.

I was about to put my cock away then Jen appeared in the room naked, she had been there all the time and walked over to them and sat on the face of the larger guys on the floor, then Jen then kissed Heather and played with her daughters big bouncing tits. I shoot my load at that point without even touching my cock and the smaller guy fucking Heather's arse rushed over and opened the door and pulled me inside. I fell in the floor with my cock covered in cum and hanging out of my trousers.

"Well who do we have here?" he asked looking at Jen!

"On that's just my boyfriend, it looks like he's enjoying the show" Jen said smiling.

The guy let go of me and I looked up at Jen still sitting on the guys face as she played with her daughters tits. She looked at me as she took her daughters nipple into her mouth and toyed with it making Heather gasp as she bit down on her hard nipple. The smaller guy went back to fucking Heather's arse and this time even Heather smiled as he eased his large cook into her.

Jen ordered me to strip naked which I did straight away. I thought Jen was going let me fuck her daughter as I ripped off my clothes in record time. Then as the larger guy in Heather's pussy came filling her young pussy full of his seed, the then the smaller guy also groaned and shot his load into virgin arse.

Jen stood up as did the two black guys, Jen took them by the hands and led them over to the sofa, Jen sat inbetween the two black guys as they groped at her naked body, she then told me to clean up her daughter with my tongue.

Jen knew I enjoyed eating out her cum filled pussy but this was different this time it was her 18 year old daughter, the young girl I'd seen grow into a beautiful young woman, Heather looked up at me and said it ok Daddy do as Mummy asks I don't want them to hurt you as well. My cock became hard as a rock again straight away as she called me Daddy even though I wasn't her Daddy it still did something to me inside. I crawled over and she opened her legs for me and put her hand on the back of my head as I lapped at the cum that had escaped her pussy.

Heather moaned as I licked away at her shaven pussy, just like her mother she kept it nice and smooth. I ran my tongue along her slit making her moan once more as I looked over at my girlfriend who was watching as she stroked the two guys cocks in each hand. Jen smiled as me as I flicked at Heathers clit as she thrust her tits into the air I knew Heather was enjoying my tongue inside her. Oh yeah she did taste good or was it the black guys cum that tasted good?

I rubbed my cock as I licked Heather out until Jen saw what I was doing and ordered me to stop. I did as I was told and then I spread Heather pussy lips wide with my hands and with my tongue deviled deep into her pussy lapping at the cum deep inside my girlfriends pussy. Heather gave an almighty moan as my tongue plunge deep inside her. I then even shocked Jen as moved on to her arsehole and pushed her open and lick the cum from her arse as Heather rubbed her clit like crazy she brought herself off with the help of my tongue she came screamed and cupping her hand over her mouth as she came. Jen ordered me to crawl over to her which I did then she lent forward and kissed my cum covered face as she tasted the two black guys cum mixed with her daughters own juices. Jen placed my hands round the black guys cocks and pushed my head into her pussy. I pumped away at there cocks as I licked out my girlfriend. I cant believe I was doing this and Jen soon came squirting over my face as the two guys shot there cum into the air seeing Jen squirt.

The two guys grabbed there clothes and left leaving the three of us exhausted on the sofa and floor. I never managed to fuck Heather this time but I knew it wouldn't be long before I did but that's another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Heather's Night to Forget or is it?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds