• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Forward to the Stars Ch. 10

Forward to the Stars Ch. 10

123

To those that actually like this story. Sorry it's taken so long to get this chapter out, kept having to go back and rewrite part after part. I have managed to get someone to edit these chapters but since hes studying for his CNA he's understandably preoccupied. As he finally gets to chapters I'll resubmit them, and no this one hasn't not been gone over so yes it's full of errors. Still any and all comments are wanted!!

************

"So fuck her and then kill her? That's your idea to make making her useful?" Tina asked as she looked at Audria as she was draped over Tiffany's back.

"She's not dead, not yet anyway Tina." Brian said as he pulled limp form off Tiffany's back. As Audria landed on the floor of the clearing she started to cough and choke as she curled up into the fetal position. "Come on bitch, up and at'em." He said as he kicked her in the side.

As Audria finished hacking she turned and glared at Brian. "So, I'm back to square one. What do you plan to do with me now?"

Brian sighed and beckoned Renee over. "I have told Tina and the others earlier that these squirrels are a little more 'modified' than the inside ones, such as." He said as he pulled hair from Renee's tail. "You see, these squirrels are the guardians of the tunnels and the caverns. So they kinda need to be able to 'increase' their numbers, which brings to light this single hair that I pulled from Renee's tail. I don't suppose any one noticed that she DIDN'T flinch when I pulled it from her tail?" He looked around at people and saw the confused looks on their faces and smiled. "The reason that she didn't flinch that these hairs are meant to be removable, you see these hairs have a slightly interesting affect on a person's genetic structure. Put simply, three to five days after having one of these hairs imbedded into your body, you will begin to mutate into a squirrel. After the transformation has been completed, the squirrels will begin the secondary procedure. In which is they will bury your present consciousness under a more loyal and willing consciousness. Granted you'll still be in there somewhere BUT you'll only have a backseat view of what your body is doing." He said as he pulled a second hair from Renee's tail and moved toward Audria.

"So what, you're going to make HER a sentry?" Laria chuckled pointing to Audria.

"Yeah, SERIOUSLY!" Rachel said obviously worried.

"Uh, guys? You DID, hear Brian say that her personality would be overwritten, didn't you?" Tina said with a shake of her head.

"IF we can get the programming correct, the consciousness WON'T be completely overwritten but more accurately subverted. That way they would willingly be along for the ride. Tiffany would you be a dear and raise her up so I can get at her tits a little more easily?" Brian as he tried to hold Audria still so he could push the needle like hairs into her breasts.

As Tiffany stooped to pick Audria up Rachel took a deep breath and stepped beside Brian and grabbed for the hairs. "HEY! Easy, you don't want to get stuck by these things! You WON'T be turned into a Clydesdale sized squirrel with a dick, the transformation will only turn you into a complete female. No dicks, that's the way we'll know if we have had unwanted guests with just an offhand glance."

"No, I don't plan to turn myself into a squirrel. I plan on turning her into one." Rachel said looking at a horrified Audria. "It's MY job to take care of the squirrels. A job that I didn't do, which is why we're in this mess."

"In actuality, it is not your place to say that the base squirrels were your responsibility at the time Audria was in the squirrel lavatory Rachel." Atherian said speaking up. "Seeing that you were just finishing the narration at the time the squirrels were chaining her down to defecate on her."

"He IS right you know." Tina said laying a hand on Rachel's arm.

"Probably." Rachel said with a sigh. "BUT if I'm to take care of the squirrels, I need to be the one to do this." She said looking at Brian.

"Very well, FIRST some information on these hairs. One, the hairs are brittle so that when the squirrels slap them into the bodies of intruders they'll splinter delivering the mutagen. Two, it IS possible to reverse MOST of the mutation process. Though it is NOT either easy nor is it possible for a complete reversal. Three, wherever the hairs are placed, that area will always be a weakness, since it will always be tender. Fourthly, like I said earlier the transformation will create only females, no hermaphrodites." Brian chuckled. "In other words, in the sentry group any transformed squirrels will be second class at best, breeders at worst."

"So, what you're going to do is make her tits always be sore and tender?" Asked Rachel hoping that she was understanding his intent.

"OH, also the transformed squirrels won't be as big as Renee and the others. They will be bigger than Otulissa and the other inside squirrels but not by much. Basically, they will be mid-ranged size. And yes, I was going to make her tits rather sensitive. Tina and the others said that they had wanted real dicks, so this way if they ever get bored they can come out and fuck Audria. Hmm, so THAT'S the reason Audria hasn't been bitching." Brian said as he noticed Tiffany had wedged her tail into Audria's mouth. "Yeah, I probably wouldn't bite down either, considering I'd probably get a spine in the pallet."

"Okay, just be careful with the hairs. Got it. Since I'm to be caregiver inside I had better start being able to handle doing stuff like this. Anyway, why don't you slip your cock into her? I mean, she'll be a little loose since all the squirrels have fucked her but having something pushed into her tits should tighten her up real fast." Rachel said holding out her hands.

"I really hadn't meant for you to be head caregiver, since well, you know." Brian said as he gestured towards her baby bulge. "But since you ARE the first, you really should be the one to get that job Rachel." Brian said as he handed over the hairs. "I might as well get something out her hadn't I? Considering that this will be the last chance, while she's human anyway."

"NO!!!" Audria screeched biting down on Tiffany's tail heedless of the mutagenic hairs. As Tiffany dealt with her injured tail Audria who had tried to make a break for trees, found herself confronted with the ENTIRE cotangent of ticked off squirrels. I WON'T become part of some freak flea brigade!" Audria shrieked right before she realized that she was being lifted off the ground. "WHAT'S going on here?" As she was floated in front of a furious Brian.

"Simple, really. You have continued to act like you are worth something, but around here you have to PROVE you're worth a damn." Brian snarled as he made a slicing motion in the air with his hands. "So far you haven't proven anything, except that I was a fool in having been your friend when we were younger." Brian said as he guided her back against Tiffany who had raised herself up on her hind legs. "Now since this will be the last time that I get to screw you while you're human and since Tiffany deserves some fun for having lost part of her tail to your being a bitch." And with that he pushed her ass down onto Tiffany's cock. He smiled as Audria let out a groan as the squirrel's cock filled her up. "Now bitch, let's see what I've missed all these years." He said as he moved in front of Audria and slowly slid his cock up into Audria's restretched cunt.

"NO, please you don't understand Brian. I was given Herpes by one of my husband's friends." Audria begged as Brian and Tiffany began slowly fucking her well used cunt.

"ALL of us have had physicals, BITCH. Your case of herpes was discovered and dealt with. You've been herpes free for sometime now, dipshit." Tina snarled. "Brian, I know I said never pump her full of our cum but seeing what a loser this bitch is, sear her guts. Rachel when she's about to cum, smash those damn things." Tina said walking up behind Brian and grabbing Audria's arms to stop her thrashing.

"NO problem Tina." Rachel said motioning several of the squirrels closer. "I wonder how fast the transformation will happen and how sore her tits will be if I push EIGHT of these spines into her tits."

"Don't, know. Why, not, find out." Brian managed as he was ramming Audria enough for her to be lifted off the ground with each shove.

"NOO, PLEASE! DON'T do this to me!" Audria screamed as Brian moved away from her enough that Rachel could get easy access to her tits.

"And why not, since you've proven that except for giving human superiority lessons you're useless. So we've got to find some practical use for you." Rachel said through Audria's scream as she pushed the first spine into the soft supple flesh." Now, now don't be that way, you've got seven more to endure. Now let's start on the second." She said as she started pushing the second into Audria's breast.

************

"I'm surprised you were able to do all that, considering all the gagging you did after you were done." Michelle told Rachel as they reentered the base. "Or was that gagging from hearing her scream as you broke up those hairs that you had pushed into her tits?"

"I, I think it was from everything." Rachel said shakily as she leaned against Tina.

"Well, you WERE the one that tore off your jacket and pants and dug some of Brian's cum out of her pussy and smeared on to yours. Nice swimsuit by the way." Tina said hugging a trembling Rachel closer to her.

"Yeah! Seeing you in that thing with your baby bulge, makes me COMPLETELY understand why SOME guys like fucking pregnant women and why Brian likes swimsuit sex." Said a drooling Laria. "God, If you ever need some human company, you can always come find me. I'll be MORE than willing to keep you company."

"Yeah sure, why not." Rachel said with a nervous giggle.

"Easy everyone, easy. Rachel, I'll be honest. Seeing you strip and seeing you in that rather revealing suit is WHY I came so fast." Brian said as he recalled watching Rachel strip out of the latex looking jacket and pants to reveal the red swimsuit with its leg holes set so far back the sliver of cloth barely covered her, giving her a near perfect camel toe. The sight of Rachel's natural tanned complection combined with her platinum blonde hair contrasting with the red suit and its even darker red where her lactating breasts and soaking wet cunt had drenched the material had sent him over the edge and he had filled Audria to the point that she screamed he was drowning her. "Seeing that is the reason I had to retreat so far back, if I hadn't I MIGHT have given you a load of your own."

"Then seeing you pull Audria off Tiffany and pushing her to the ground and digging at her cunt to get some of his cum out, so you could smear it into yours. That was almost to much, I mean seriously I'm straight but seeing you do that then grinding yourself on her to cum time and time again while you kept squeezing the crap out of her tits. OH GOD Brian, I NEED a fuck." Michelle said as she mauled a breast with one hand while she had her other hand down her pants.

"Brian, I don't think I would have minded if you had fucked me." Rachel said bashfully.

"Is that you saying that or your body needing to get fucked saying that?" Asked Brian as they approached the chutes. "Like I said earlier, I'd love to fuck you but there is no way I'm going to fuck you unless you really want it and not just need it."

Tina shrugged as Rachel looked at Brian with a look of pure confusion on her face. "What can we say, he's got some weird notions at times."

*********

"Brian, I have completed the procedure that Brianna required to reconstruct her nervous system and since you all insist on a sexually aggressive birthday present, she needs to remain in the medical chamber so that her nervous system can settle for a few hours before you proceed with her present." Atherian said as the group entered the medical bay.

"You mean that our nap and dealing with Audria has taken up THAT much time?" Asked Brian rather flabbergasted.

"You are correct Brian, it also appears as though you are not becoming as exhausted as you have in the past when you used your mental abilities." Atherian said as people found places to sit out the rest of the time before Brianna was released.

"Has she been given a dick?" Brian asked as he laid his head against the back of a chair. "And how long will it take for the girls to get theirs if they still wish to get them?"

"It will take two of the remaining four hours." Atherian said as people looked at Brian wondering what he was planning.

"Tina since one of the things that's being set up around here is a hot tub and pool complex, you think that Brie will like having a pool party?" Brian asked as people perked up at the mention of a pool.

Brian laughed as people gave whoops and started stripping as they made their way to the bays. "Um Brian?" Rachel asked drawing his attention. "Would people mind if I came along? I know it's Brianna's birthday and stuff but.."

"Hey Tina, Michelle, Lar. you guys hear her question?" Brian hollered as the girls were laying out on the tables.

"We don't mind if she comes along for the pool party but she might not like being around for Brie's second present." Michelle said after getting a nod from her sister and cousin.

"Exactly what is her birthday present that people are planning for her?" Asked Rachel as Brian headed for a med table.

Brian sighed as he leaned against the table. "All of us have been screwed up by our families Rachel. Experiences that have really screwed up some of our perceptions of how things are or should be. Brianna had a boyfriend that had appeared to be the prince charming type. Well after the car accident that paralyzed her, he avoided her like she was contagious. Didn't even have the balls to officially dump her. Well, some way or other she's gotten it into her head that the best way for her to be turned into a woman is for her to be forced. No gentle,loving and caring act of defloweration, she wants her first to be hard and brutal. That way she can feel that she is wanted, truly wanted and loved."

"And you don't want it to be that way do you?" Said Rachel as she observed Brian and the others.

"No." Brian said as he leaned against a med table. "The first time should be slow and caring. It should be the best of what sex or love making can be not the worst, but she is one of those people that you can't deny them what they ask for if you're looking them in the eye...."

"In other words, you're her groveling slave." Laughed Tina.

"You won't tell her no, thinking you run the risk of causing her more mental anguish." Piped in Laria as the door on the mod bay slid shut.

"Yap it guys, Atherian since nothing will happen for at least two hours because of the pool party there is no reason not to let her out early is there? Also, Rachel we need to be checked out to see if we got any of the mutagen in our bodies, so hop in one." He said as he motioned to the bays.

**********

Brian swatted his hand as a tickle bothered Brian's nose. "Hey leave me alone!" Brian snarled as he finally came awake as the tickle worked its way farther down his nose. "ENOUGH!" He roared as he made a grab at whatever it was that was bothering him.

"Easy, Brian easy! Tiffany has had more than enough rejection already today." Tina said grabbing his hand so not to hurt Tiffany's tail even more.

"Tiffany? What the hell is she doing in here?" Brian asked as the squirrel curled up into a ball.

"According to the blade suit that is outside inquiring about this, since Audria managed to bite off part of Tiffany's tail and since Audria will soon be one of them. Renee told her that she wasn't needed anymore out there. So she was to come in here as she was now part of the worthless squirrel squad. That, and you seemed to be rather fond of her." Atherian said as the blade suit reported to him.

"Please have whichever blade it is, tell Renee that we can reattach the bitten off part of her tail." Brian said as he sat next to the dejected squirrel and stroked her head.

"She has already been told captain and yet she is adamant about this. So what are your orders?" Atherian asked as the bay that held Brianna slid open.

"Well, reattach the bitten off part of her tail, have her resized so that she stops growing at four and a half foot at the shoulder and when she gets out send her on down to the pool since all that shouldn't take long she might like to have some pool time as well." Brian said as he left Tiffany's side and headed for Brianna's side. He smiled as Brianna stretched the kinks out of her body. "So what you think of your new legs, our lovely little Brie?"

"No idea, haven't tried walking yet, BUT it sure is nice being able to feel my legs again. " She said as she sat up rubbed her legs and shuddered as the sensation electrified her body. "I owe you and Atherian SO MUCH for giving me back my legs." She sobbed as she swung her legs off the table and tried to walk across the room.

"EASY GIRL, EASY!!!" Brian said as everyone lunged for her as her legs gave out from under her.

"Wha, why can't I walk??!" Brianna sobbed as she struggled to comprehend why she couldn't walk.

"You have been paralyzed for the last seven years, you have lost the muscle mass needed to walk. That, and we concentrated more on getting the nerves working than building leg muscles and balance. Though you have been given some mass to start the process that much quicker." Atherian said as Brian and the others were in varied levels of tears.

Brianna sat dumbfounded struggling to comprehend everything. "So, what? CAN I walk or can't I?" She sobbed.

"It means you WILL be able to walk but to be a strong walker, you have to work at the rest. While yes they could PROBABLY could have given you everything you need to be able to walk now, but really will you have any pride in that accomplishment?" Asked Rachel as she walked up behind everyone as they all huddled around Brianna.

"Who, who are you? And is THAT Brian's work?" Brianna sniffled as she eyed Rachel's baby bulge.

"What this?" Rachel asked as she rubbed her stomach and gave a mirthless laugh. "I wish it WAS his doing, he's worth getting hooks into."

"Her family got interested about the goodies in the afterlife enough that they ignored human rights in the physical realm." Brian said as Brianna opened her mouth. "Anyway Brianna, we had to promise to wait for a couple of hours for your new nerves to settle, so until the two hours are up want to go swimming?"

"WHY would I want to go swimming when I want to become a woman? I, I, want..." Brianna started stammering.

Tina smiled gently down at her tearful sister and kissed her on the cheek. "Two hours will pass like minutes while you're swimming sis, and anyway Kitty and Madison will probably be there as well."

"WHAT? Kitty and Madison are here? How'd THAT happen, you kidnap them or something?" Brianna asked as she tried to pull herself up to stand.

"Easy girl." Michelle laughed. "As I understand it Brian's mom was outvoted. Now let's get you into a suit since it won't be a nude zone at the pool for a while yet, and get down there and have some fun. Because it will be a while until we can play again since as I understand it, after this party next stop is Intergalactic Imperialism."

*************

"You know Brianna, WE don't know anymore about this pool complex you do and since Brian is in one of his moods again. You KNOW the likelihood of actually getting any USEFUL info out of him" Laria laughed as Brianna bugged everyone for information about the pool complex and WHY they were calling it that.

"It would not matter if you were able to get any information from him anyway since you are less than fifty feet from the entry door." Atherian said as they approached the door. "Captain, I am needing to inform you that you were very much correct in your speculation as to the programming glitch that directed the droids to act aggressively towards those you refer to as 'wetbacks'. Also, there is a series of VERY unusual anomalies on the planetoid known as Titan."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Forward to the Stars Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds