• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making Teacher Mine Ch. 01

Making Teacher Mine Ch. 01

123

It was a warm and sunny spring afternoon when the chain of events began that would forever change her life. Samantha Harrison was enjoying a latte while grading papers at a campus coffee shop when she left her table just long enough for someone to swipe her laptop. Returning from the bathroom she froze when she saw the half empty table in the middle of the room. Her papers were strewn across the table and on the floor. Thankfully she had brought her purse with her to the bathroom but she immediately felt foolish for such a lapse in judgment. Never in a million year did she think that someone would have stolen her computer, but she knew that some of the blame rested on her naiveté. After all, she and her husband moved to the suburbs from the city to get away from such petty crime.

Samantha was a 26 year old English professor in a small New England college town. She had only been teaching for a few years, but she knew that this was her passion. She felt a powerful connection with her students and was well aware of the impact that a teacher could have on their lives. Her husband, Eric, was a salesman for a growing multinational software company that was in the early stages of expanding in the US. His job took him all over the county and even to Europe a few times a year. Whenever she could she would tag along on his business trips and go sightseeing or shopping while he went to meetings. They weren't rich by any means, but Eric made enough money for them to live in a comfortable single family house in a quiet neighborhood not far from campus.

Outside of the classroom, most people called her Sam but she preferred to keep things more formal with her students and never shared that nickname with them. She preferred for her students to call her Mrs. Harrison. Sam is a tall slender woman, about 5'7" and 125 pounds. She has a medium sized chest that thanks to her age have maintained a youthful perkiness. Because of her work schedule she manages to go to the gym between classes and after years of religiously toning her body she has managed to recoup her college body, much to her husband's delight. Sam's dark red hair long is enough to cover her shoulders when down, but she often keeps it in a tight ponytail high up on her head. She is very proud of her body and likes to wear short skirts and revealing tops when she isn't teaching. Sam has always gotten a thrill from showing off her body but she has always been very careful to maintain a more conservative appearance on campus.

After the initial shock of the theft passed over her Sam ran to the counter only to find that she was alone in the store. Moments later a young man walked in through the back with a box of coffee filters.

"Excuse me" She shouted at him anxiously.

"Uh, yeah can I get you something?"

"Someone just stole my computer from over there" Sam turned her body and pointed at table where it happened. "Did you see anyone running out of here?"

"No Ma'am. I was in the back room getting more filters. I'm sorry, I didn't see anything."

"Well, do you have a camera or anything?"

"Yeah we go one of those, but to be honest we never actually turn it on. We've never had any theft her before and that thing is such a pain in the ass to use."

"Are you kidding me? You have a security camera and it's not even on?"

"I'm sorry, but there isn't much I can do to help you. Do you want me to call the cops? Where were you when it happened?"

Feeling embarrassed at the admission she said "I got up for a minute to go to the bathroom and when I came back it was gone."

Realizing he didn't want to deal with this increasingly upset woman the young man pointed to the sign pinned up under the cash register that read:

"Management is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep your valuables with you at all times."

"I'm sorry, but it's store policy."

"Just great. Now what am I supposed to do? My whole life was on that computer."

"I hope you have a backup"

Sam was agitated enough at this point and realized that this punk kid wasn't going to be any help to her. She stormed across the room and collected what was left of her stuff and went outside. Sam called the police and waited on the bench in front of the coffee shop for twenty minutes until they arrived. She told them what happened and described the computer but was told that this type of thing happens from time to time and they rarely recover the stolen property.

Feeling crushed that something that meant so much to her was gone she left to go home. On her way home she wondered if there was anything she could do to salvage the situation. She remembered reading an article about someone who stole a computer but was caught because the thief had used the video chat program in the owners account and the owner managed to capture a picture before the thief could log off. When she got home she logged into the instant messaging program on her phone and tried to log in. Whoever had stolen her computer appeared to have already changed her password, preventing her from accessing her account. Typing away at her touch screen she quickly made a new account and sent a message to her old account.

SAMMYNEW: Hello

Not expecting much she waited until finally her phone chirped.

SAMMY109: Hi

SAMMYNEW: You stole my computer!

SAMMY109: Yes, I did

SAMMYNEW: I need it back. I can pay you for it.

SAMMY109: I don't think so

SAMMYNEW: Why not? That thing is old; I'll buy you a new one if you return it

SAMMY109: We'll see. First I want to have a little fun

SAMMYNEW: What do you mean?

Sam watched her blank screen waiting for a reply when a message appeared indicating that whoever she was chatting with was trying to send her a file. She clicked on the link and suddenly felt the true weight of what was happening to her. A picture appeared on her screen. It was hard to identify who was in the picture due to the size of her phone, but she knew exactly what she was looking at.

SAMMYNEW: How did you get that?

SAMMY109: Who is Justin?

She knew she was in trouble. She started to panic thinking that her marriage would be over if her husband ever saw those pictures. She felt ashamed and angry. Sam loved her husband and couldn't bear the thought of hurting him. One day she got a friend request on Facebook from one of her old college boyfriends. She accepted and they began to send messages back and forth. Eventually she decided to open up a new email account to continue communicating with Justin as their messages were becoming increasingly flirty. She didn't see the harm in a little email flirting, especially since Justin lived on the other side of the country in California. Over time their messages became more explicit and eventually they began to send each other pictures. Sam sent Justin dozens of pictures of herself both naked and dressed in various pieces of lingerie. She began buying new lingerie for the express purpose of showing it off to Justin and had since amassed a sizable collection of sexy underwear.

Their relationship took another turn when her husband invited her on a business trip to San Diego, where Justin lived. She didn't want him to know that she would be in town, but slipped up when she updated her Facebook profile. He suggested that they get together for drinks while she was in town. Since her husband would be preoccupied entertaining clients she figured that a few drinks would be harmless enough. One thing led to another and they ended up at his apartment. She was so wracked with guilt that she could barely look at her husband for the rest of the trip. She tried to put her illicit rendezvous behind her but she couldn't shake the feelings that she had for Justin.

Robert Jacobson was a freshman at the college that Samantha taught at and was in one of her English classes. He didn't know who the computer belonged to when he took it. Robert was walking past the coffee shop when he looked in the window and noticed an empty store with a laptop sitting unattended begging to be stolen. He never planned on keeping it and figured that he could sell it on craigslist for some beer money. It wasn't until he got home that he realized whose computer it was. After a little snooping he came across her emails with Justin and the pictures. He couldn't believe his luck, Mrs. Harrison was by far the hottest teacher that he had seen on campus and here he was with a whole collection of naked pictures. He was debating whether or not he should share them with his friends when he got IMed by her asking the computer back. At first he considered her offer to pay to get it back, but he got nervous that she could get the police involved. Instead he had another idea for Mrs. Harrison; he wanted to see just how far she would go to save her marriage.

SAMMY109: It sounds like you had a good time in San Diego! Does Mr. Harrison know about this?

She realized that he must have gotten in to her email account. She quickly exited the chat and attempted to log in to her email only to find herself locked out. She knew that he had access to all of the details of her affair as well as all of the pictures. Her heart raced as she made a mental inventory of all of the pictures that she sent. Her face turned beet red at the thought of some stranger ogling her naked body. Her phone chirped with another message.

SAMMY109: I'm guessing that you would like to keep this between us. It would be a shame to ruin a marriage over something like this. Maybe there is a way to make all of this go away.

SAMMYNEW: How much money do you want? I'll give you anything.

SAMMY109: I don't want any money from you. Like I said, I want to have a little fun and from the looks of those pictures so do you!

Another link appeared on her screen. Sam's phone screen filled with a picture of her sitting on the edge of her bed wearing a thin green bra and matching panties spreading her legs apart. The material was so sheer that her hard nipples were clearly visible and with her legs spread apart so was her dark red pubic hair. She remembered that night well. The two of them sent each other pictures as they undressed and masturbated while also sending explicit emails describing what they wanted to do to each other. Sam remembered that she ended up climaxing with her favorite vibrator.

SAMMYNEW: What do you want you little pervert!

SAMMY109: Now, now. Name calling won't get you out of this mess. Remember, you did this to yourself. I'm willing to give you a get out of jail free card but you will have to do what I tell you to.

She was starting to get uncomfortable with the idea of negotiating with this person, but she knew that he could destroy her marriage.

SAMMYNEW: And what exactly do you have in mind?

SAMMY109: Does your phone have a front facing camera?

SAMMYNEW: Yes

Sam clicked on the accept button for an invitation to video conference. She hoped that he would be foolish enough to show his face, but he must have put something over the camera leaving her with a black screen staring ominously back at her.

SAMMY109: Good, the first thing I want you to do is set your phone down and step back so that I can get a better look at you.

Nervously she stared into the screen not prepared to take orders from this person.

SAMMY109: Samantha, you had better do as I say. Remember, I have access to all of your personal contacts. I could easily send those pictures and messages to you husband, your family and even the other professors right here on campus. The only way that you can save yourself is to do what I tell you to do. Now, I'm not going to warn you again. I am only giving you one chance to save yourself from public humiliation, a ruined marriage and a failed career. Put the phone down and step back so that I can get a better look at you.

She knew that she was stuck. He was right; no matter what she did he could ruin her life. Her only choice was to submit to him.

SAMMYNEW: If I do what you say, will you give me back my computer and leave me alone?

SAMMY109: Yes

SAMMYNEW: OK

She got up and propped her phone on top of her dresser and stepped back far enough into the middle of the room to give him a look at her but not so far that she couldn't still read the screen. Samantha was wearing a light purple button down sleeveless blouse and a gray skirt that almost came down to her knees. After a minute of her nervously standing still another message appeared.

SAMMY109: Very good. Now unbutton your blouse.

Sam paused long enough for another message to appear.

SAMMY109: Samantha? I thought we had a deal.

She stepped forward and snatched up her phone.

SAMMYNEW: I can't do this; I'll give you any amount of money

She froze as the chat window closed and she saw that whoever was on the other end had disconnected. A brief sense of relief was quickly replaced by the panic and dread of what that person could do to her. Sam sent another chat request begging to leave her alone and promising that she would do anything.

SAMMY109: I'm getting tired of this game. If you hesitate or disobey me again it's over.

SAMMYNEW: OK, I'm sorry

She couldn't believe that she was apologizing to this creep but she felt utterly hopeless.

SAMMY109: Set the phone down again and take off your blouse.

She put the phone back down and stepped back again. Slowly she untucked her blouse and nervously began to unbutton it. The cool breeze of air-conditioned air blew across her bare skin as she slowly pulled her blouse open exposing her bra. She wore a red lace bra that clasped together in the front.

SAMMY109: Now take it off

She pushed the blouse off of her shoulders and suddenly felt very vulnerable as her shirt fell to her feet.

SAMMY109: Now the skirt

Sam reached around her back and unzipped her skirt enough for it to slide down her thighs. She was now standing in front of her camera wearing only her bra and a matching pair of panties. Instinctively her hands moved to cover as much of her body as possible.

SAMMY109: Don't stop there; I want you to get naked.

Sam nervously paused at the thought of getting naked for a stranger. Knowing that she didn't have a choice she was strangely comforted thinking that he has already seen her naked and that she didn't have much to lose. She reached up and unclasped her bra revealing her firm breasts. She dropped her bra to the floor and slid her panties down her thighs until they join the rest of her clothes at her feet.

SAMMY109: You have a beautiful body Samantha. Your husband is a very lucky man. But then so is Justin.

Seeing her husband and Justin's name together made her feel even guiltier about what she had done. She realized that he was right and this was all her fault. She was beginning to accept that this might be karma getting even with her for being so awful to her husband.

SAMMY109: Now let down your hair

She reached her hands up and pulled the hair band out releasing her ponytail. Sam shook her head from side to side causing her silky red hair to flow over her shoulders and partially cover the tops of her breasts.

SAMMY109: Now go and get that vibrator of yours.

Her heart sunk into her chest as she was forced to realize that he had seen those pictures too. She couldn't believe how foolish she had been. She never should have gotten involved with Justin. She turned away from the camera and walked over to her nightstand. Her tormentor watched her long legs and bare ass as she bent over to retrieve her vibrator. The show ended after a few moments and she walked back to the camera with her pink vibrator in her hand.

SAMMY109: We should move over to your bed where you'll be more comfortable Samantha. Prop your phone up against a pillow between your legs.

Suddenly she knew where this was going but decided to go along with it thinking that this might actually be the end of it for her. She checked the time as she picked up her phone and saw that it was still early and she had several hours before her husband came home. Samantha arranged the phone so that it was propped up against a pillow at the foot of her bed facing up towards the head. She positioned herself so that she was leaning against the headboard with her legs spread wide apart on either side of the phone. She realized that she was giving this stranger a perfect close up view of her pussy. Sitting up in her bed naked with her vibrator in her hand she felt a shudder of excitement course through her body. She felt her nipples harden at the thought of being so exposed to somebody and not even knowing who it was.

SAMMY109: Now fuck yourself just like you did for Justin

Sam tried not to make eye contact with the camera as she rubbed the tip of the vibrator against the soft skin between her legs.

SAMMY109: I can tell from your nipples that you like this. Is that right?

She reached down with her other hand and quickly typed off a reply before putting the phone back in place.

SAMMYNEW: Don't kid yourself you pervert!

SAMMY109: It's OK. I can tell you like this. I'll bet you like to show off your body. Who could blame you; you are a very sexy woman with a hot body.

The compliment got to her as she rubbed the plastic cock against her pussy lips. Samantha was surprised at how wet she was at this point; she knew that she shouldn't be enjoying this but he body had a mind of its own. She moved her other hand between her legs and rubbed her clit while slowly pushing the vibrator inside of her wet pussy. He body heaved and she arched her back slightly as the plastic cock penetrated her. Her pussy was soaking wet by the time that the vibrator was fully inside of her. Sam let out a soft moan as she continued to rub her clit with one hand while fucking herself with the other.

Robert watched as the pink plastic vibrator disappeared into Samantha's tight pussy framed by her dark red curls of hair. Inch by inch she pushed it into her. He watched as her head rolled back in pleasure and her back arched pushing out her breasts. He was amazed that he managed to get his professor to fuck herself for him. He never planned on emailing anyone and worried that she would call his bluff. It became clear to him that she was prepared to do whatever he asked her and his head began to fill with sick and twisted ideas. Getting more and more excited watching her fuck herself he pulled out his cock and began to stroke himself at the same time.

Sam forgot about the camera while she played with herself. Her body was tingling as she pushed herself closer to a climax. She moved her hand from her clit up her body and grabbed her breast taking her nipple between her fingers. Sam pinched herself while she turned the vibrator on. She felt the instant pleasure of the vibrator massaging her from deep inside of her pussy and let out a gasp. Leaving the vibrator pushed deep inside of her she used her hand to massage her clit again. Breathing heavily she felt her body shudder as the first wave of a massive orgasm washed over her body. Robert watched as Samantha lost control of herself. He watched the movement of her hand slow down until her orgasm subsided. She let her arms drop of her sides and sat quietly with the vibrator still buried inside of her buzzing away. With her eyes closed she felt herself building into another orgasm. Robert furiously stroked his cock while watching Samantha's naked sweaty body. He could see that her breathing was picking up again and suspected that she was about to have another orgasm. He watched as her body heaved again. She moved her hand between her legs to turn off the vibrator as she came again. Robert couldn't hold back any more and shot his load hitting the screen of her laptop.

Sam opened her eyes and snapped back to reality. She felt ashamed that she could feel so much pleasure under these circumstances.

SAMMY109: Very good show Samantha. I knew you would enjoy it. I think we are going to have plenty of fun together.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Making Teacher Mine Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds