• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rhonda and Seattle's Damp Air

Rhonda and Seattle's Damp Air

12

I was sitting in my office getting a blow job (door locked of course) from my secretary when suddenly she stopped, looked up at me and asked, "Does your wife run around on you?"

"I don't know, I don't think so, why?"

"Do you think she would if the circumstances were right?"

"I doubt it. She isn't into sex all that much, that's why I started chasing you. Again, why?"

"Well, I know that my husband thinks that your wife is one hot chick. I was just wondering if there was some way that we could get the two of them together. If they got a hot romance going it would free the two of us up to have more fun. We waste a lot of time just trying to keep the two of them from finding out about us. Just imagine how it could be if they were the ones wasting the time. They would be so busy trying to hide their affair that they wouldn't have time to be suspicious of us."

I wiggled my dick and she got the message and went back to sucking my cock. As I leaned back and enjoyed Pam's expertise I wondered about the question. Rhonda in an affair? No, I just couldn't picture it. I could understand Pam's husband looking at Rhonda and thinking that she was hot and sexy because that is just what I did. But dear Rhonda was far from hot and sexy. The package had been exquisite, so much so that I had been willing to wait until marriage before having sex with her. Big mistake that! Oh, she was responsive and willing - twice a week on Tuesday and Saturday - but only with the lights in the bedroom off, night gown on and lifted to the waist, condom AND diaphragm in place and even then only in the missionary position. Oral sex? Oh no, much too disgusting. Care to try a touch of anal? Get away from me you disgusting pervert! No, Rhonda looked great on my arm, kept a clean house and was a better cook than my mother (and that's saying something) but in the bedroom Rhonda was a zero. Rhonda and I hadn't been married a year before I started looking for a playmate to take care of me sexually.

++++++++++++++

Personnel had sent me Pam to replace my old secretary who decided that she would rather be a stay at home mom (my trying to seduce her might have had a hand in her decision) and I immediately started chasing Pam. It took me six months before she finally caught me. It was at a sales seminar that was being held at a local hotel and we had attended the cocktail party following the seminar. Pam had a few drinks too many and she had come up to me, "Time to fish or cut bait boss. You have been after my ass for six months now so what you need to do is get us a room here, take me to it and fuck my brains out."

"Don't be silly. I can't take advantage of you in your condition."

"You better because if you don't I'm going to my knees and I'm going to suck your cock right here in front of everybody. Then they will all want some. Get us a room and you get to keep me all to yourself." She giggled, "Except for my husband of course."

That had been five years ago and Pam and I were still going strong. We were an interesting pair; she loved her husband, but he didn't want or need anywhere near the amount of sex she needed and I was in the same boat. I wanted one hell of a lot more that Rhonda was willing to give me, but except for that I was happy enough with her. Oh well, all right - I loved the silly bitch.

Pam's question intrigued me. What if Rhonda had an affair? Would it loosen her up a little? I honestly didn't think it could possibly happen, but the more I wondered, the more I thought and the more I thought the more curious I became. Finally I asked Pam how she thought that we might make it happen.

"Well, Jared doesn't want sex as much as I do, but I happen to know that he does like variety. He doesn't know that I know that he's sneaking around so I figure all we have to do is point him at Rhonda, make him think she sleeps around and then turn him loose. The problem is to put Rhonda somewhere were she might be susceptible and where Jared can get to her. Does she loosen up any when she drinks?"

"Some, but not a whole lot."

"Well lets start thinking about ways to get them together."

Over the next month or so we came up with over a dozen plans to put Rhonda and Jared together in a situation where something might happen, but it didn't matter which of came up with the plan the other would find the fatal flaw that would shoot it down. Meanwhile Pam had been priming Jared with tales of how big a slut Rhonda was when she was running around on me. But try as we might Pam and I could not come up with a way to get Rhonda and Jared together. We finally gave it up as a lost cause. Not that I ever thought the plan would work anyway.

++++++++++++++++

In January I had to attend some meetings in Seattle and I decided to take Pam with me. Rhonda greeted that with a raised eyebrow and to defuse the situation I said, "Why don't you come along too. You've never seen that part of the country" knowing full well that she would say no since she never goes on trips with me.

"I'd love to" she said, "What should I pack?"

I told Pam about it next day and her response was pretty much what I expected, "Shit!" I laughed and said, "You are looking at it all wrong. It's an opportunity. Ask Jared if he wants to go along. The two of them will be together all day while we are in meetings. All day for three days; think Jared could break through the Ice Queen's shell with that much time to work with?" It didn't matter though because Jared couldn't get off from work to go with us.

The trip was a successful one from a business standpoint and an interesting one from a sexual perspective. Rhonda actually made love to me two nights in a row - on the second and third nights - and even more amazing (at least to me) on the second night she did it with the lights on and on the third night it was with the lights on and she was naked.

The other amazing thing that happened was that Rhonda and Pam apparently bonded during the trip. Rhonda had always been slightly 'cool' toward Pam until that trip, but once back they talked on the phone three or four times a week. The Seattle trip may have changed some other things too. All I know is that coinciding with the trip Rhonda started changing her sexual attitudes. Maybe it had something to do with Seattle's damp air.

We began making love more frequently and with the lights on and all of our clothes off. One night she even told me I didn't need to use a condom. But the biggest change came one night two weeks after we had gotten home from the trip. We had just finished making love and Rhoda said:

"I think I would like to try oral sex at least once. Would that be all right with you?"

Not wanting to give her a chance to reconsider I dove right in and she loved it. It became a regular part of our love making which was by then up to four times a week. She still hadn't gone down on me, but not wanting to push my luck I did not mention it. About a week after I started eating her pussy she asked:

"Why don't you ever ask me to return the favor?"

I of course knew the politically correct answer to that one and I said, "Because my love, even though I would love it, it has to be something that you do because you want to do it."

"Well, I would like to try it at least once, but please don't cum in my mouth."

She did it, and while it left a little to be desired she did show promise. Rhonda got better at it over the next month and finally reached a point where she asked me to cum in her mouth. I've seen wine tasters that didn't go through the motions that Rhonda went through the first time I spit down her throat, but the final call was that she did not dislike it and she began to do it regularly. I wondered what other surprises my previously reluctant bride might have in store for me.

++++++++++++++++++++

I had to fly back to Seattle for a meeting with a supplier and when I told Rhonda I would be gone a day, two at the most, she asked if she could come along. Remembering how our sex life had changed after the last trip I said yes. The first night in Seattle I came back to the hotel following my meeting and found Rhonda lying on the bed waiting for me. She got up and spun around in front of me and said, "What do you think?" She must have found a Victoria's Secret type shop somewhere because she was wearing the skimpiest and sexiest underwear that I had ever seen complete with garterbelt, nylons and high heels. I showed her what I thought by getting out of my clothes in record time. We were supposed to leave the next evening, but Rhonda talked me into staying one more night. That night she told me that she wanted to try anal sex at least once to see if she liked it. She did and it became a regular part of our love making. God, but I was beginning to love Seattle. I had no idea why it had the effect on Rhonda that it did, but I began to see Seattle as a vacation spot at least one week a year.

Back home the friendship between Rhonda and Pam grew and we got to the point where two weeks never went by without Pam and Jared having dinner with us or us having dinner at their place. They barbecued with us on Memorial Day, we picnicked together on the Fourth of July and we burned meat at their place on Labor Day. It was on the second Thursday of September that I found out that Pam and Rhonda weren't the only ones who had gotten close. I had a customer flying in from Detroit and I was going to have a late evening dinner meeting with him and then he was going to catch the first flight out in the morning. I told Rhonda not to expect me before ten, but at three-fifteen the customer called me and had to cancel because of a death in the family. Not having anything else pressing I decided to go home early and surprise Rhonda. I ended up being the one surprised. The long and short of it was that when I got home I recognized the car in the driveway and I watched from the bedroom doorway as Jared fucked Rhonda from behind. From where I was standing I couldn't tell if he was nailing her tight little ass or her cunt, but where ever he was she was loving it. Their backs were to me so I quietly slipped away, got in my car and headed for the closest bar. I ordered a drink and then I called Pam.

"Are you aware that your husband is fucking my wife?"

She laughed, "You're kidding me?"

I told her what had happened and she said, "I had a hunch he had a new girlfriend, but I had no idea that it was Rhonda. What are we going to do about it?"

"Nothing. Isn't it what we wanted?"

"Yeah, back when the Ice Queen wasn't giving you any, but from what you have been telling me lately I thought you might have changed the way you are looking at things."

"I have, only not in the way I would have imagined. What if it is what she is doing that has changed her? Do I want to do anything to stop it, or wait to see if more change is to come?"

"I see what you mean. Well, you aren't due home until after ten and Jared told me he would be playing cards with some buddies until late. That give you any ideas?"

As a matter of fact it did and neither Pam nor I got home until well after mid-night.

++++++++++++++++

The next couple of weeks slid by with Pam and I taking every advantage of Rhonda's and Jared's affair. What Pam had thought would happen had; they were so busy hiding what they were doing that Rhonda wasn't giving any thought to what I might be doing and Jared didn't think about what Pam might be up to. It was a Friday night and I was watching Rhonda dress. We were going out to dinner that night and Rhonda was standing in front of the mirror in one of her Victoria's Secrets outfits, looking so fuckable that I was seriously considering skipping dinner and going after her right then. Then she spun around and looked at me:

"Don't you love me any more?"

That caught me flat footed and it was a second or two before I answered her, "Of course I do. Why in the world would you even ask me such a question?"

"If you love me why are you letting other men fuck me?"

Other men? Plural? As in more than one? Before I could answer she said, "I saw you that day when you came home and Jared was here. My head was turned to the side and I saw you in the mirror. I've been expecting you to blow up on me ever since, but you just ignored it so I figured you didn't care enough about me anymore to even get mad at me."

It took me a couple of moments to get my thoughts together, "Do you remember our sex life before our first trip to Seattle?" She nodded a yes. "Our sex life now has no comparison to our sex life then. I decided when I saw you with Jared that it was you fucking other guys that was causing you to free up and become more like the woman I wanted. I decided not to do anything to upset the apple cart."

"You were going to let me go on fucking other men?"

"Sweetie, fucking other guys got the lights turned on in my bedroom, it got you out of your night gowns, it got me blow jobs and it got me into that tight little ass of yours. I might not be overjoyed that I didn't get your first blow job or that I wasn't the first one to put my cock up your butt, but the bottom line is that I am getting all those things now and it's because you have been fucking other men. But now that you have brought up the subject satisfy my curiosity; when and how did it start and how many am I competing with?"

She looked down at the floor and quietly said, "Three, but you're not competing with any of them. Two of them are in Seattle and I'm only with Jared because of the novelty of it. You are much better in bed than he is, but he has a huge cock and fucking him is different from fucking you - not better, just different." Then she proceeded to tell me how it all started.

It happened during the first trip to Seattle. She had gone shopping during the day while Pam and I were at our meeting. Rhonda had taken her purchases up to the hotel room and then had decided to go down to the bar for a drink and when she got there she found that she had left her wallet in the room. She had just enough loose change in her purse for one drink and she had just about finished it when the bartender said that the gentleman at the end of the bar wanted to buy her a drink. She wanted another drink, but didn't really want to run back up to the room and get her wallet and then come back down so she had accepted. He joined her, they talked and he bought her another drink. They talked some and he bought her another drink and he casually put his hand on her leg. It suddenly dawned on her that he was trying to pick her up and instead of upsetting her it excited her - made her feel wicked. She knew she wasn't going to let it happen, but she would play along until she felt it was time to break things up. He bought several more drinks and then she made up her mind that it was time to get out and so she excused herself to use the restroom, intending to use the potty and then head for the room. When she came out of the bathroom he was waiting for her and he took her in his arms and kissed her. It had surprised her, but not as much as when she returned the kiss.

She did leave the bar and return to the room, but she didn't go alone. When they got to the room he didn't give her time to think about what was happening; he pushed her down on the bed, pushed aside the crotch band of her panties and took her. When he was done he pulled out of her, pulled down her panties and then he knelt between her legs and brought her to orgasm with his mouth and then he mounted her and fucked her for the second time. He came, pulled out and moved into a sixty-nine and began sucking on her cum filled pussy and brought her to another orgasm. His cock was dangling over her face and she had stared at it for a bit and then out of curiosity she had opened her mouth and taken it in. When he was hard again he had fucked her one more time and then had gotten up and said that he had to go. Then he had asked if she was still going to be there the next day and when she has nodded yes he told her he would meet her in the bar at noon and then he had gone. At no time had he asked her for anything or if he could do this or that, he just took her and did what he wanted with her. He didn't even ask her to meet him the next day - he told her he would meet her there.

"It was wrong of me to do what I let him do, but it was also so exciting that I couldn't help myself. I love you sweetheart, probably more than you will ever realize, but I couldn't stop myself. It was wicked, it was exciting and I loved it."

She had spent the rest of that night and most of the next day feeling guilty over cheating on me and having let him have things that she had never let me have, but no matter how guilty she felt she was in the bar at noon the next day. He was a local and he had taken her to his apartment and they had spent the entire afternoon fucking and sucking and she had liked it so much that she had returned to the hotel determined to make it up to me for all the times she had said no. The third day she had cabbed over to his apartment as soon as I was out of the hotel room and they had fucked all day. When she left he gave her his phone number and told her to call him the next time she was in town. At that point in her story I interrupted her:

"He never used a condom, did he? That's why you let me fuck you without a condom on the third night. It was insurance against what he might have caused, am I right?"

She looked sheepish and nodded her head yes, "But I did use my diaphragm after the first day."

I had never known that Rhonda could be such a schemer.

"You called him when we made the second trip?" She nodded a yes. "That's when he fucked you in the ass?" Rhonda looked down at the floor and in a low voice said, "No, no really."

"What does that mean?"

"That's when I found out that I liked anal sex, but it wasn't him, it was his friend."

They were in bed fucking and a friend who was staying with him had come in. To make a long story short Rhonda had ended up doing them both, several times, and during the course of the day the friend had taken her anally and she had liked it. She had also sucked one's cock while the other fucked her and she had liked that too. I asked her if she was going to do two again sometime and she said she wanted to, but thought she would have to wait until she could go to Seattle again. "Maybe" I said, "But then again, maybe not." She gave me a look, but before she could say anything I said, "Tell me about Jared."

It was at the Labor Day barbecue. She had gone into the house to use the bathroom and had walked in on Jared while he was taking a whiz. She had started to back out of the room when she got a good look at his cock. "It was limp and it was still twice as big as yours." She had stopped retreating from the room and had just stood there staring at Jared's cock and he had walked over to her and had taken her by the arm and had pulled her into the room, this time remembering to lock the door. He had pushed her to her knees in front of him and she had stared at the cock in front of her face and had watched it grow to its fully erect size and then, without even being asked, she had taken it in her mouth. Before the barbecue was over the two of them had managed to sneak away twice more and fuck. Since then they had been getting together three and four times a week. When she was done with her story she just stood there and waited for me to say something. After a minute or so, during which I hadn't said a word, she spoke and said:

"What now?"

"Well for starters you can forget going out for dinner, at least for now. Right now I'm going to fuck you and then you are going to get my dick hard so I can fuck you in that nice, tight little ass of yours. After that, we'll see."

++++++++++++++++++

Jared is still fucking Rhonda only he doesn't know that I know and he still doesn't know about Pam and me. Rhonda doesn't know about Pam either and Pam doesn't know that Rhoda and I had our little talk and that Rhonda keeps me informed of when she and Jared are going to get together. The day after Rhonda and I talked I came home from work and handed her an envelope. She opened it to find a round trip ticket to Seattle:

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rhonda and Seattle's Damp Air

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds