• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 08

Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 08

12

This is the eighth part of a story of how a sister was introduced to Nudism and more. It is best to read each chapter in sequence. It's a slow moving tale. It is sometimes sexual, sometimes not, and involves people who are not just sexual partners but also friends.

Friday Morning

The first thing I noticed when I woke on Friday morning was that the rain had stopped and weak sunlight was filtering through the curtains of Val and Rod's cabin. When my eyes were fully open the next thing I saw was that the warm pillow my head was resting on was the full, soft breast of my sister Karen, her dark nipple no more than an inch from my eye.

She was still asleep and I carefully moved my head and looked around. On the large floor bed we had made the day before for movie night, Deb and Trev were sleeping next to me in each other's arms. At the foot of the bed Mike lay on his back gently snoring, his mouth fallen open and his long thin cock erect along his stomach.

Turning around I saw Val and Rod seated at the dining table with Miyako sipping coffee. They were all still naked from the night before. Miyako as usual sat with one foot tucked beneath her bum and under the table I could see her tight looking pussy, which even in that position only opened the tiniest bit. Val sat across from her with her chin resting on one cupped hand. I looked again at Val's face with its elfin smile and bobbed graying blonde hair framing her heart-shaped face. How old was she? Nearly sixty? Over sixty? It did not matter -- she was beautiful. She was a fun, free spirit, she loved every bit of life with her husband Rod, she was a kind and thoughtful host and last night while the couples were making love on the floor she had given me the best blowjob I had ever known.

When they saw I was awake Val gave me a huge smile and Miyako fluttered her fingers in a little wave. Rod lifted the coffee pot from the table with a look that asked me if I wanted some. My God, did I? Real coffee! The aroma was fantastic and I clambered over to the table and sat with them, and after the events of the night before I did not bother to even pretend to hide my morning erection.

They were talking softly, so as not to wake the others. Miyako was hoping for more hot and sunny weather after yesterday's rain, as she wanted to fit in more outdoor activities during her visit to the resort.

"But it was so nice of you," she said to Val and Rod. "To invite us to stay here last night."

"The pleasure was all ours," said Rod.

"Oh," Miyako smiled. "I think everyone had the pleasure."

I have no idea where Val and Rod got their energy from but they had prepared enough breakfast for the whole gang. As we sat nibbling on French toast the sleepers on the floor came to life one by one.

Trev was his usual joking self as he opened his eyes, looked bewildered and said; "Is the movie over yet?"

Mike rolled over, looked at the clock and pulled a pillow over his head, at which point little Miyako sprang up, ran over to him and tried to drag him upright by his arms. The fact that she was standing directly above his face, one foot either side of his head and giving him an excellent view of her pussy, was no doubt a great incentive to stay where he was but after a short struggle he too got up and came to the table.

Deb jumped up from the bed, and after cupping her mound with her hand and dancing from foot to foot for a moment, declared she had to pee, and raced for the door, waving a 'good morning' to everyone.

Karen woke with the slightly startled look that people often have when waking in a strange place. I called to her; "Get up lazybones!" and she turned to me and gave a great grin and sat up stretching and running both hands through her long messed up hair.

"God, I must look a sight," she said. "We should have gone home last night Tim."

"You look great," said Val. "Come and have some breakfast."

I gave up my chair to my sister, poured her some coffee, and we all sat and stood around the table. Rod had opened all the curtains and sunlight filled the room. Blue sky could be seen beyond the hills and we were all cheered by the return of the good weather.

We talked about the movies we had watched the night before, but nobody made mention of the fact that in the wee small hours of the night three couples had all been fucking side by side, with Karen and I a peripheral part of the action.

"Man I hope our tent wasn't washed away in the rain," said Mike.

"It'll be fine," I said. "I'll' drive you down there if you like?"

"Yeah. Thanks Dude," he said. "That would be nice."

"Can't we have a shower first?" asked Miyako. "Just a quick one?"

"No such thing as a quick shower with you, Baby," he laughed. "But sure, why not?"

Karen said she'd be absolutely useless until she had a hot shower so in the end the four of us said our goodbyes and our thanks to Val and Rod and with Mike and Miyako in the back seat I drove us to a shower block.

Apart from piles of fallen leaves and rain puddles here and there, there was little sign of yesterday's long storm and the air was already warm and clear. People were already up and about, sweeping their cabin decks and chatting to their neighbors, and when we got to the shower block it was already half full.

Mike and Miyako disappeared into a shower cubicle together, leaving just one vacant.

"Yours," I said to Karen. "I'll wait."

"Don't be silly," she said and dragged me into it by the wrist. "It's way big enough for two. And if you wait there may be no hot water left."

It was big enough for two, but my sister is a hot water hog, always has been, and for most of the shower it was her standing directly under the streaming hot water while I, off to the side, washed in whatever bounced off her. Not that I cared -- we had a companionable shower, I washed her back and helped her rinse her long hair, she washed my back and surprised me a little by running her soapy hand down the cleft of my buttocks and, her fingers grazing my balls as she did so. "Whoops, sorry," she whispered.

We stood face to face under the shower, as close as we could get to share the water and she ran her fingers along my jaw.

"You'll have to shave later," she smiled.

"I'm on holidays," I said.

"No excuse, I like my men clean shaven."

"I'm not a man," I said. "I'm your brother."

"Yes," she smiled. "And I want you to look your best so I can show you off to people like Val.......God that is so funny!" she said, suddenly looking down.

"What?"

She pointed down at my cock, that was turgid but nowhere near hard.

"It looks like you're peeing," she laughed. "I don't know why but that always makes me laugh."

The shower water, running down my abdomen, ran along the underside of my cock and jetted out in a long stream from the tip, splashing against her leg.

"You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking," she said.

'Which is?"

"Watersports"

We both said "Ewwww" at the same time and giggled.

We turned the water off and got our towels from the hooks, and by silent agreement dried each other's backs.

Karen wrapped her towel around herself as we prepared to leave, and spontaneously stopped by the door and hugged me.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Just to let you know that I love you," she said. "And to thank you again for this holiday."

I was relieved, after all that had happened, to hear she was still so positive about the experience.

"Just glad I can help with your research," I joked, referring to her claim to be writing a study on Nudists.

"Oh yes," she said as we left the shower block. "I am learning a lot about Nudism, and about myself...and about you."

Mike and Miyako were waiting for us and we drove them down through the camp to their tent by the river.

Water lay about in greater puddles along the grass, but the inside of their tent and most of their belongings were safe and dry. We helped them tidy up their campsite a little and after fetching out clean dry towels they told us they were going to swim in the river again.

Karen wasn't too keen on swimming so soon after her shower, so I took her to the spot where I had seen the platypus and we sat side by side on the riverbank.

"Probably too late in the morning to see it," I said. "But we might get lucky."

Twenty yards away Mike had ran into the water in a long dive and Miyako was wading in, shrieking and standing on tiptoe when the shock of the cold water reached her pussy.

"She's cute," said Karen.

"Yep, they're a nice couple."

"That's the thing," Karen mused. "They all ARE nice couples. Is that because they are nudists or would they be just as nice if they were textiles?"

"Chicken or the egg, eh?" I said. "Which came first?"

"Well," said Karen slyly, "I wasn't paying all that much attention -- but I know it wasn't you."

"What!" I said, looking into her smiling face.

"You KNOW what I am talking about," she said. "Last night. Just imagine! Last week I was home eating dinner in front of the TV, and this week I witness my first orgy!"

"Oh," I said. "It was hardly and orgy...."

"Three couples having sex on the floor in the same room?" she asked. "Sounds like it to me."

"Yes, but.." I tried to put it in the right context. "An orgy makes it sound like everyone was screwing everyone else. Last night everyone made love to their own partners.."

"Semantics," she smiled. "And besides, you and Val aren't partners."

"Neither are you and Rod!" I blurted out, instantly regretting how churlish it sounded.

"OK OK," she put her hand on my arm. "I was only teasing."

"I'm sorry."

"But it is an interesting point," she went on. "You don't consider what has happened to be swinging?"

"I guess some would," I said. "But no, I don't."

"And Vicky? What would she think of it?"

I explained, without going into too much detail, that my wife Vicky and I sometimes 'played' with friends, but we had certain boundaries and it was usually confined to same room sex, masturbation and sometimes oral. We nearly always did it together but very occasionally we might do it without our partner present, but we never hid anything from each other.

Karen listened with interest and said; "So you and Bill Clinton eh?"

"What?"

She did an imitation of the former president; "I did not have sexual relations with Val!" and cracked herself up laughing.

I laughed along with her, and we agreed that we shared a common belief in what was 'cheating' and what wasn't. The fact that my wife and my sister had always got on very well helped.

"I'm glad that you and Vicky have no problems," she said. "James on the other hand -- if he even suspected what I am up to, I think the marriage would be over."

"I'm sorry," I put my arm around her shoulder. "If you need to do what's right.."

"Meaning?" she asked.

"Meaning if you want to go home or..."

"No," she said with finality. "I love it here. And for the first time in a long while I am doing what is right -- for me. Besides, I haven't seen my platypus yet!"

She stood up and took my hand and we waved goodbye to Mike and Miyako and drove back to the main camp.

At Karen's insistence I got my toiletry bag and went up to the shower block to shave. She wanted to make a couple of calls from the payphone at the rec hall and asked me to meet her later at the pool.

As I stood at the basin shaving a red-haired pale skinned lady came and stood at the next basin, brushing her long hair. She may have been anywhere between 25 and 30, she wore a little silver nose stud and even stark naked had the air of an 'alternative' lifestyle adhereant. Her pussy was covered in thick red pubes, there were toe rings on her feet, bangles on her arms and a tattoo in some Asian script traced its way around her navel. What my wife would have called 'a hippy'.

"Hi," she smiled at me. "Are you the guy with the lady who one the Karaoke on Wednesday?"

"The dark haired one?" I asked. "Yes, that's my sister."

"She was fantastic," said the lady. "So much positive energy."

She looked me up and down. "You don't look like brother and sister," she said.

I explained (yet again) that indeed she was, and that Karen was sharing a holiday with me as my wife was out of the country on business.

"That is so cool," she said. "I wish my family were more relaxed about things like that."

"Well," I said. "It's really just her and I. I am long time nudist and she just came here to try it this week."

"Really?" she turned to look at me in surprise. "Her first time? She is so cool."

"Thanks," I told her I thought my sister was 'cool' too. "Her name is Karen, and I'm Tim."

"Nice to meet you," she said and packed up her things. "See you later I hope."

I watched in the mirror as she walked away. She was not at all my type, but I had to admire her physique. She was one of those people who are neither large nor small. Her hips, bottom and breasts were all 'average' in size, but she looked incredibly fit and firm. There was no exaggeration in any part of her body but nor was there an ounce of excess fat anywhere. There was also something very 70s about her, something completely natural in her b-cup breasts and her short but well toned legs.

By the time I got to the pool, Karen was in the water swimming up and down and feeling the need for exercise, I slipped into the water and did a few laps myself.

Karen and I passed each other as we did our laps in the short pool and I, swimming faster than her, soon caught up with her until we were swimming side by side.

When we stopped at one end of the pool, draping our arms over the edge and resting, I saw the red-haired lady moving from table to table around the pool deck, leaving an A4 sized piece of pink paper on each.

Intrigued, Karen hauled herself out of the pool and after grabbing her towel to wipe her face and hair she sat down studying it.

By the time I had done a few more laps and emerged from the pool, Deb and Trev had arrived and were sitting talking to Karen. Karen handed me my towel as I approached them and went back to looking at the paper in her hand that she was showing Deb.

I sat beside her drying myself and she said: "Check this out." At the same time angling the paper for me to see.

It had Indian designs printed around the border and in the centre is simply read:

"Yoga by the River $5

All welcome - 3 pm

Bring a towel.

Clothing optional "

"Lend me $5 Bro?" Karen asked. "I've always wanted to try yoga."

"Didn't you bring ANY money?" I joked.

"Yep," she said. "But I am saving that for souvenir shopping. Are you in?"

"I am" said Deb. "I feel so lazy here, exercise would be a good idea."

"Hey," said Trev. "I give you plenty of exercise!"

"I know Babe," she laughed, patting her chubby little tummy. "I just think it would be a novel idea to exercise standing up for a change."

"We tried that too!" Trev smiled. "Remember that night in the lane behind the pub....?"

He was silenced by Deb punching his upper arm.

The day grew hotter and we passed the morning around the pool, swimming and chatting. Val and Rod joined us around 11 o'clock and shortly afterwards Mike and Miyako arrived, hot and sweating after a long walk they had taken through the bush, across the river and halfway up one of the many hills. Mike feigned exhaustion and collapsed on the pool deck like a lost Legionnaire. "Water," he moaned. "Water.."

Miyako obliged my reaching into Rod's cooler box and splashing ice-cold water down Mike's back. He retaliated by picking her up bodily and throwing her in the pool. As if in slow motion the whole crowd around the pool watched as Miyako, legs spread wide and her pussy wider open than we had ever seen, squealed with laughter and flew through the air before splashing into the water.

After all the hospitality that Val and Rod had shown us, Karen insisted that we shout them lunch and the rest of us pooled resources to put on a beautiful poolside midday meal with all the best food we could get from the restaurant and a bottle of white wine from my rapidly dwindling stocks.

Karl arrived back at the camp when we were halfway through lunch, telling us horror stories of how the road from town was impassable for those without 4x4s, and even then only for those who 'really' knew how to drive.

"Oh what a shame," said Miyako. "I'll have to stay here forever and ever."

Everyone agreed that would be no bad thing. I've noticed that attitude over and over again. Once at a Nudist camp, most people spend a lot of time talking about how they wished they never had to leave. I think I am not the only one who thinks this is the way we should always live.

Karen was trying to recruit more participants for the afternoon Yoga.

Mike and Trev, both very fit gym types declared it wasn't for them.

"Yoga," scoffed Trev. "That's not exercise. Its just a bunch of chicks stretching and bending over very slowly."

"Mmmm," sad Rod with a smile, "And your objection is...?"

"Good point," said Karl. "Count me in!"

Just then the red-haired lady appeared walking across the pool deck. Karen waved her over.

"Hi,"she said." Do we need to book or just turn up for the Yoga?"

"As long as I know I have a class I will be there. By the way, I'm Moira," the redhead lifted her right hand to us all in greeting.

We assured her there would be enough numbers for a class.

"Oh, and guys," she said. "It's clothing optional, remember that. I prefer to do yoga nude, but some people like to wear some loose fitting clothing. Yoga does tend to 'expose' one a little..."

I signed on immediately.

_

Promptly at 3pm we gathered on a grassy patch down by the river for our Yoga lesson.

Val, Rod, Karl, Deb, Miyako, Karen and I were ready for it, another half dozen people had also arrived and Moira had asked us all to find a comfortable space to spread our towels and 'find a quiet place in our mind' before we began.

Trev and Mike were still not convinced and they sat off to one side, calling encouragement to us.

Moira addressed them; "Sorry guys. I know I can't force you, but if you don't want to participate, I would really prefer it if you did not hang around watching. It will kind of inhibit the rest of the class."

Mike and Trev were no assholes. They accepted that and after telling their partners they would meet up at the pool area for happy hour, they decided to go for a run together and set off at a jog down the track.

The rest of us sat cross-legged on our towels, waiting for the lesson. We all faced the flowing river and Moira sat in a lotus pose in front of us, facing back our way.

Above us tall gum trees lined the riverbank, throwing dappled shade across the green grass we sat on. Cicadas buzzed somewhere in the trees, and the lightest of breezes swept around us, taking the edge off the heat.

I had positioned myself so that Karen was to my right, so neither of us would be too self-conscious if either one of us had to bend over in front of the other.

Val was immediately in front of me and to her right was Deb, placing her in front of Karen. Behind me sat Miyako and next to her Rod, placing him immediately behind Karen. To Karen's right sat Karl. The rest of the group was made up of people we did not know, and while some wore t-shirts and a couple of women wore panties, our group at least was totally nude.

It was my first introduction to Yoga, and it happened in the best possible circumstances -- naked and surrounded by naked friends.

Moira started us all off in 'corpse pose', which turned out to be laying on one's back with one's eyes closed, and not moving. 'I can handle this' I was thinking to myself when Moira suddenly had us up on our feet and moving quickly through a series of poses; downward dog, cobra, mountain pose, warrior - it went on and on and before I knew it I had broken a sweat. It was a lot harder physically than I had imagined, but I had ample incentive too keep me going. Ahead of me I could watch Val and Deb, going through the same routine, and every new pose brought me a new view of their bodies; their legs and bums as they stood in warrior pose, their tits pointing delightfully downward as they did 'downward dog' and joy of joys, their exposed and open pussies as they took the "triangle stance' in front of me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds