• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Little Peace and Quiet

A Little Peace and Quiet

At 26, Cynthia was a beautiful, young, career-driven woman destined to be the top architect in her firm. Even with her short time at the firm, talk had already begun about her taking over her boss's position. Yes, her work life was great. Her personal life? Well, that was a different story. After 5 years together, her fiancé had kicked her out, something about her putting work before their relationship or his need to screw the new hot blonde next door.

Whatever it was, it left Cynthia in a dilemma: take time off work to find a new place or move in with Mom & Dad? She chose the later, not wanting to lose both her personal life and her work life. As she walked up the driveway to her parent's house, she felt like a little girl coming home after school. Mom would have dinner on the table and Dad would be watching the 6 o'clock news. As always her mom would play 20 questions, asking about everything from work to her love life. Cynthia would endure the endless questions, head to her bedroom early claiming a headache, and attempt to achieve a little peace and quiet.

However, after 5 years living with her ex and having sex whenever she desired, Cynthia was missing that part of her life. Yes, she was horny, and there was no way she could fully enjoy masturbating with her parents down the hall. And that's what led Cynthia to walk in the front door, tell her parents she had an emergency business meeting, grab her bags, and head fifteen miles down the road to the nearest hotel.

For that night, Cynthia would be alone with her favorite toy, a bottle of wine, and complete privacy. She had called ahead and ordered a chilled bottle of her favorite white zinfandel to be waiting along with rose petals scattered on the bed. She walked into the room, kicked off her black pumps, and poured herself a glass of wine. To ensure complete privacy, she bolted the door, disconnected the hotel phone, and turned off her cell. She laid out her favorite toy and turned on the shower. There was no better way to relax than to feel the hot water running down her body.

Cynthia turned to the full length mirror and began to undress. She let her auburn hair fall down to her shoulders. She slowly removed her blazer and removed her camisole. She looked at her supple breasts in the mirror, her nipples standing at attention through her black lace bra. Slowly, she ran her hands over her breasts to feel the warmth radiating from her tan skin. She pinched her nipples through the bra and began to feel a pulsation below. She gently reached down and unfastened her tight pencil skirt. She let it fall to the floor and slowly stepped out of it. Looking at her in the mirror, there was no doubt this woman was in desperate need for a release. Her nipples were fully erect and her juices were glistening underneath her black lace underwear. She could easily have pleasured herself right then and there, but withheld herself so that her orgasm would be that much better.

Slowly, she unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her natural breasts fell only slightly upon the release. Naturally, her hands floated to her aching nipples and pulled softly, sending a pulsing through her body. Her left hand still kneading her left breast, her right hand drifted to her throbbing clit and began rubbing slowly through her underwear. The feel of the soft lace on her clit made the sensation that much more gratifying. Delicately, she removed her underwear and let them fall to the floor. She dipped her finger in her juices and moved it to her mouth. The taste of her sweet juices sent her deeper into a desire for an orgasm. Not yet though. She wanted this evening to last longer.

She walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. The water fell on her hot body and practically turned into steam. She was burning with desire and the sensation of the hot water hitting her in all the right spots made it that much greater. She leaned her head back and let the water run between her breasts, down her stomach, and onto her throbbing pussy. It was all she could do not to fall to the bottom of the tub and pleasure herself right there. She reached up and ran her hands down her steamy body. With all this workup, it was going to be one hell of an orgasm. She grabbed the soap and the washcloth and began to lather herself up. She ran the washcloth tenderly over her neck, down her arms, and over her breasts, stopping to gently squeeze her nipples and knead her breasts. Slowly, she washed her stomach and legs. Feeling the burning desire in her pussy, she rinsed herself and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel, she wrapped it around herself and walked to the bedroom.

Standing in front of the full-length mirror once again, she let the towel drop slowly to the floor and watched as the remaining beads of water rolled down her breasts and stomach until finally meeting her mound. Slowly, she made her way to the rose petal covered bed and lay down. Grabbing her blue toy vibrator and switching it on, she moved the tip around her nipples and felt the sensation flow through her body to her throbbing clit. Not being able to hold out any longer, she moved the vibrator to her clit and began rubbing slowly, then more rapidly. Feeling her juices begin to leak from her body, she dipped a finger in and once again tasted herself. The taste of her juices began to send her over the edge and she moved the vibrator into her waiting vagina. She started slowly at first, but as the sensations overcame her body she moved harder and faster.

"Oh, God!" she yelled as her body pushed for the edge.

"Yes. Yes! YES!" she screamed as her body was pushed over the edge to the greatest orgasm she had ever experienced.

Sometimes all it takes is a little peace and quiet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Little Peace and Quiet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds