• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Submitting to My Online Domme Ch. 03

Submitting to My Online Domme Ch. 03

Thank you, everyone who wrote to me, for your encouraging, sexy, perverted, occasionally disturbing feedback. ;) I loved it! Here is what happened next...

*

Domme Mistress Stacey Lynne was extremely pleased that I was following her instructions so well. She gave me a lot praise, which I lapped up, for being such an obedient, sexy sissy slut. She told me I was so cute in my confused sexuality and erotic agitation, like a young teenage girl. The comparison made me flush with both embarrassment and pride. But then she became sterner. She told me I was no longer allowed to touch my cock clit. My eyes widened. I noticed she didn't say I couldn't cum, she just said I couldn't touch myself there. I read on:

"I want a change in behavior now... women have a million erogenous zones in our bodies... you are going to start learning them... get nicely dressed up in your fine lingerie... a dab of perfume in your cleavage... a touch of scented lipstick on your expressive mouth...

"DO NOT TOUCH YOUR CLITTIE

"Caress your smooth legs... slowly run your hands up your calves... cup your breasts... run your hands down your tummy... go past and to your legs...

"IGNORE YOUR CLITTIE

"Keep going... up and down... caress your neck... touch your pretty face... play hard with your descended ovaries... really hard... focus on your perky nipples... fondle your tits... play with your nipples... cup your tits... learn to get so much satifsfaction for your nipples that you can feel you are about to cum... it takes time to learn how to have a nipple orgasm... but once you learn, you will never ever want to go back down again -- ever...!

"FORGET ABOUT YOUR CLITTIE

"The first few times -- no matter how well you are doing it -- if you are alone, you will not be able to have a nipple orgasm... but I do want your descended ovaries on overdrive at all times... you WILL find your G-spot... in genetic males they call it their 'prostate'... find it and start milking it... it is really a shame you are so far away... it is something I really, truly enjoy doing... love watching it... especially the first time with a cute, nervous virgin like you..."

She included several recommendations for dildos for me to use. I already had a couple that fit the bill, and my mind raced as I thought of the implications of my new restrictions. I had definitely hit my g-spot before, and, once, a few years ago, made myself cum just from pounding myself in the ass with a large dildo, without touching my cock, but it had happened unexpectedly and sort of by accident. Still, I was pretty confident I could follow Domme Mistress Stacey Lynne's instructions.

The next three nights, I used a long, slender dildo, trying to make myself cum. I dressed in sexy lingerie and caressed my increasingly feminine, now-hairless body just as my domme instructed. I sucked on my fingers and twisted my nipples very hard. I also twisted my balls very hard, which I didn't think I'd like -- but I did, very much, as I imagined my body being used and abused by men. I licked and sucked on a realistic dildo as I played with myself. In the background, I played my favorite videos of submissive t-girls being fucked by large, dominant men. I got myself as worked up as I could, until I couldn't wait to have that dildo pushing inside me. I took the dildo and teased my lubed opening until I was moaning with frustration. Then I slid it all the way in, sighing in delight. Twisting it, riding it, making myself squeal in pleasure .... the problem was, I found my g-spot, making my clittie leak all over, and then just when I felt I was about to cum I'd lose the spot and struggle to find it again for another few moments... and then I had lost momentum and was too exhausted to make it happen. Night after night, this would repeat -- with me on the verge of a huge anal orgasm, without touching my cockclit, then unable to cum and unable to touch myself. Needless to say, I became extremely sexually frustrated over this time, and it became harder and harder to resist touching my clittie. At work, I was squirming in my chair at work all day, thinking about Stacey Lynne and thinking about cocks in my ass and mouth, my clittie straining beneath my clothes. My nipples became extra sensitive and my whole body became like an erogenous zone.

At least, I knew, for the weekend, I would be with my girlfriend. Domme Mistress Stacey Lynne was still permitting me to fuck her, so I knew I would get relief then. It was Valentine's Day weekend, and I took my girlfriend to a resort in the country. By the time we got there on Saturday, I was really worked up and sexually frustrated from not being able to cum ... We walked through the door to our room and I was all over her... I imagined we were lesbians, surrounded by big men watching us and jerking off, ready to pounce on us when we were finished. I covered her mouth and neck with soft, feminine kisses and ran my hands lightly down her body, until she was impatiently grinding her body against mine. I removed her top and sucked and bit her nipples with increasing intensity, trying to put on a good show for our imaginary audience. She pushed my hand down between her legs urgently, and I rubbed her sopping pussy to orgasm as I sucked on a nipple, leaving a big wet spot underneath us. When I finally entered her, she was softly squealing and whimpering and twisting my nipples as hard as she could. I never really thrusted in and out, but instead grinded my hips in circles, rubbing my pelvis against hers, imagining we were two girls desperately rubbing our clits together. I imagined the men watching us getting increasingly worked up as they watched us sensuously sliding our sweaty feminine bodies against each other, moaning in pleasure. Finally, we both screamed and came together, my swollen descended ovaries finally getting drained of what felt like gallons of cum inside her pulsing snatch ... as I came, I thought of Stacey Lynne standing over us, pulling my asscheeks apart, ready to let the guys pull us off each other and have at us .... I came extra hard thinking of Stacey Lynne looking at me approvingly....

The next morning, my girlfriend and I were making out in the bed when she smiled at me and traveled down my body, making me think she was going to suck me ... instead, she lifted my legs up and began licking my asshole, making me moan loudly with pleasure. My cockclit stiffened and throbbed, which she noticed, giggling. She continued to eat out my asspussy for a long time, sticking her tongue in and out, getting more vigorous the longer she went. When she finished, she looked up at me slyly and climbed on top of me, positioning her delicious twat right over my face. She lowered herself slowly, teasing me for a few moments while I tried to reach her with my tongue. Soon, she was riding my face, my tongue pushed deep inside her, grinding on top of me. She reached back and twisted my nipple, crying out with pleasure as I sucked her clit. It wasn't long before she was gushing juices all over my face. I swallowed three big mouthfuls, with the rest drenching my face and neck and trickling into a puddle under my head. She paused for a moment to catch her breath, then looked at me. "Don't move," she smiled.

She disappeared into the bathroom for a moment and reappeared wearing her strap-on, fitted with our 7" realistic dildo. She came up to me and stroked her cock in front of my face.

"You want it?" she teased.

"Yessss" I whispered.

She reached down and pushed a lubed finger into my tight asscunt. "Tell me what you want."

"I want your cock..." I moaned

"Where?" She demanded, pushing a second finger into my hungry hole.

"I want your cock in my ass," I whimpered.

She smiled and got between my legs, pushing them into the air, my knees back by my head. She looked down at my vulnerable hole and tapped her cock against it. I groaned softly and closed my eyes. My mind flashed to all the men Stacey Lynne said would have me, would fuck me like a real woman. My clittie twitched. Suddenly, she pushed in the head, taking me back to reality and stretching my ass and tearing it slightly. Pain went through me and I tried to relax. Again, my mind flashed to men, all these men, using my ass, while Stacey Lynne stood over us, directing them to my tight little hole. I smiled to myself and then moaned as my girlfriend pushed her cock into me a little deeper.

She reached down and twisted my nipples as she began pushing in and out of me, a little deeper with each stroke. I moaned and squirmed on the bed. "ooooohhh yeah," she moaned as she got into a rhythm, fucking my ass like a pussy.

"You like that?" she taunted.

"Yes!" I cried out, now imagining myself at the center of a giant gangbang, being whored out to countless men all to willing to use me as their cumdump.

She smacked me in the face, then pushed my face so I was looking in the bedside mirror. "Look at yourself taking my cock, you slut."

I looked at myself. My nude body looked more feminine than ever, quivering on the bed, legs spread and bent back, eagerly receiving a big realistic dick. I moaned and wrapped my legs around her. "Ohhhh fuck me! Fuck me harder!" I whimpered.

"Harder? You want it harder?" She grasped me by the neck.

"Yesss! Oh god your cock feels soo good in my ass!" My mind was going crazy, thinking about her, Stacey Lynne, the cock in my ass, and all the other cocks Stacey Lynne told me are coming my way.

She responded by pounding the cock deep and hard into me, moaning with excitement as she pounded. "Make yourself cum!" she ordered.

Dazed and getting my brains fucked out, I reached down and rubbed my clittie. It didn't take long before I was screaming and cumming all over my tummy while my girlfriend drove her cock deep in my asspussy.

There used to be a time when, after I came with a toy in my ass, I would want it out immediately after I came. I've noticed recently though that I like keeping my ass filled even after my orgasms. As I came down from my orgasm this time, I wrapped my legs tighter around her, keeping her in me. We kissed. My mind flashed back to Stacey Lynne.

After a while, my girlfriend slowly pulled out of me. She looked down and chuckled at my gaping hole and smacked my ass. "We've got to get going," she said, looking at the clock.

She told me she had booked massages for us and had to get to the spa. On the way over, she mentioned that she had requested male masseuses for both of us. I'd never had a male masseuse before, and it made me a little nervous. When the masseuses appeared and led us into our separate treatment rooms, I looked back at my girlfriend warily. She didn't seem to notice.

My masseuse wasn't cute, but he was big and strong, and his talented hands on my nude, smooth body soon had me relaxed and moaning softly. Before long, I couldn't help but think about him in a sexual way. When I caught myself fantasizing about feeling his cock suddenly against my lips or my ass, I tried to think about other things, but my thoughts quickly returned to images of him using me with his cock. When it was time for me to turn over, my erect clittie tented out the thin sheet obscenely. I felt myself turn bright red as I unsuccessfully tried to make it go down. The masseuse ignored it, and I avoided eye contact with him afterward. I told my girlfriend about my predicament after we left. She smirked at me.

My girlfriend and I had lunch, then returned to our room. She walked in first and I admired her ass from behind. Seeing her round ass in her tight jeans reawakened my more hetero, masculine side. I smacked her ass hard. "I'm going to fuck that ass 'til you cry, you little slut," I teased. I was only joking, but my comment set her off. She spun around and shoved me face-first against the wall of our room. "Oh, I don't think so," she hissed. "In fact, YOU'RE the one who's going to get it."

She yanked down my jeans. I breathed heavily, my hands against the wall. She plunged a finger into my ass, not gently like she normally would, but hard.

"But -- we already --" I started.

"Oh, I already fucked your ass today? Is your ass still sore? I don't care," she growled. "And besides, I think you like this." She gently smacked my rock-hard cockclit.

I swallowed hard. She reached up and twisted my nipples so suddenly and violently I screamed.

"Take off your pants, and get on the bed on all fours," she ordered.

I nodded obediently and did as she said as he disappeared into the bathroom. I also quickly grabbed our lube and lubed up my asshole, which still pulsed gently in pain from the fucking she had given me earlier. It's a good thing I did, because when she reappeared wearing the strap-on, this time with our biggest, thickest dildo, she didn't waste any time making sure I was lubed. She just shoved the big head of her fake, veiny cock right in. I whimpered and clutched the sheets. She gave me a few moments to relax, running her hands over my smooth, trembling body, stopping to twist my nipples again.

"I love having such a big dick to fuck your tight little ass," she muttered, rotating her hips a little before shoving it in deeper.

"Nnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh....." I responded, feeling the thick cock further penetrate my sore hole.

"Ohhhhhh yesss," she groaned, grasping me by the hips and fucking me harder and deeper. "Is this what you wanted the masseuse to do to you?"

"Yesssss..." I gasped, barely able to breathe as that thick cock worked me, the image of a real man fucking me filling my head. My head swam and the cock started to feel really, really good inside me. I started to rotate my hips.

"You wanted him to pound your ass hard with his big hard cock?" She called out loudly, emphasizing each word with a hard-fucking thrust deep into me.

"Yes!" I squealed.

"Say it loudly, so everyone can hear!" She was fucking me harder than she ever had before.

"I love men's big hard cocks in my ass!!!" I yelled loudly, surely alerting our entire side of the hotel to my secret desires. My hard clittie bounced and leaked beneath me.

My girlfriend squealed as she continued to jackhammer her cock in and out of me. She reached down and jerked me off as she thrusted, soon sending me over the edge, my cockclit erupting into the sheets as I cried in pleasure. Soon we collapsed into the bed. My head was spinning. She told me later that she had cum just from the excitement of fucking me so hard and stimulation of the strap-on on her clit.

After we got back, I wrote to Domme Mistress Stacey Lynne about my experiences. I was excited to tell her about my increasingly feminine sexuality, but still frustrated by my inability to have an entirely anal orgasm. Writing about all of that got me very worked up though, and when I showered right afterward, I rubbed the soap all over my nipples and my ass ... I grabbed my long, slender dildo and soaped it up and pushed it inside me. I moaned softly and my clittie twitched as I moved it in, out, and around. It felt really good, but still, I couldn't quite hit the right spot consistently .... after a few minutes, I removed it, but I was still super worked up .... my hands traveled down and squeezed my ass and my fingers began plunging in and out of my wide-open ass ... I whimpered, thinking of cocks ... More determined, I soaped up the dildo again and plunged it deep into me, harder this time, eliciting another moan of pleasure. I positioned my back against the wall of the shower and stuck the base of the dildo against the wall. I began riding the dick, pushing back against it --- oooohhhhh YESSS... My mind flashed to a fantasy a guy I met online once told me: He has me at a party in his backyard ... all his boys are there ... I am dressed in extremely skimpy, extremely slutty clothes and am tied to a stake in the ground by a collar and leash ... he comes up from behind me and pushes his huge, hard cock into me, both of us standing up. All his friends are watching, leering at me and making degrading comments about me. His hands hold my hips and twist my nipples as he uses me... The images flashed in my head and my clittie got soooo hard ... I bucked and gyrated faster on the dildo ...

"Oh my god!" I gasped.

"Look how much she loves having that dick in her slut ass," the imaginary men chuckled.

My legs began shaking... Right there, right there, RIGHT there!!! Ohhhh don't stop, don't stop!!! Just another second -- my hand rubbed my descended ovaries and my taint.... nnnnnnnhhhhhh yesssssss!!! I squealed loudly and came as hard as I ever have, screaming.

I was so happy and satisfied and glowing afterwards. I had finally done it! I wrote to Domme Mistress Stacey Lynne about my accomplishment excitedly. I was just as excited when she wrote me back:

"You learned! You make me so proud of you, sissy! Thank you for sharing that supreme moment with your loving Domme Mistress... mark the date on your calendar... in red... the moment you really lost your feminine virginity... you did it for me... because I OWN you... You don't need your clittie anymore... actually, you don't need me any more... you need a real man to take you to your next step... Now, for your next task."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Submitting to My Online Domme Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds