• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Monogamous No More

Monogamous No More

12

I touched the end of the pool and turned to start another lap. Usually on my out of town trips, the only way to exercise was in the hotel pool. However, this trip was different. I was still wondering whether it would happen because it seemed so incredible. So many things had to fall into place for this to happen.

I reached the end of the pool and switched to the breaststroke for the next lap. The first piece happened when I told my wife my fantasy of swapping with another couple or inviting a woman into bed with us. What red-blooded heterosexual male doesn't have those fantasies? I did not have anyone in mind, and I would not mind if it never became a reality. It was just a fantasy that got me hot.

I was glad the pool was empty tonight. It was easier to swim and think about what might happen later that night. I switched to the sidestroke for my next lap. Then I remembered when my wife told me her fantasy; for me to have sex with another woman, preferably married, and then come home to tell her about it. She claimed she did not mind if it became a reality. That fantasy made me hot, but I was not sure whether she was sincerely open to me being with another woman or whether she said it just to get me hot.

As I switched to the backstroke for the next lap, I thought about Lori, the woman I met on the Internet. She was in a sexless marriage, and although she did not want to leave her husband, she had his consent to look outside their marriage for her sexual satisfaction. We had exchanged e-mail messages, erotic stories, fantasies, and photos. It all seemed so safe because she lived over a thousand miles from me and we would never meet.

I stopped at one end of the pool because I noticed someone watching me through the window. When she came into the pool area, I recognized her from her photos. She had long blondish hair that went down to her waist, huge breasts, and a body with enough curves to go well with her breasts. Her photos had not captured the beauty that was before me.

"Hi, pen pal," I said. "I thought you had to work for another hour?"

"My last client cancelled so I was able to leave early," she responded. "That looks nice. How much longer are you going to be in the pool?"

I knew it was not the poolroom that she thought was nice. The hotel was a few years old and showing its age. Ceiling tiles were damaged from water. Walls were discolored here and there from constant exposure to chlorine. The furniture around the pool looked like it came from a discount store. She meant getting in the water, because she loved to swim, and possibly she meant my body, because she loved the sight of the male body with or without the shirt.

"I was planning to swim for another half hour, but I can get out now that you are here," I answered. "Have you eaten dinner?"

"I grabbed a sandwich at a local deli on the way here," she said. "Stay in the pool and swim. I'll change into my swimsuit and join you."

I looked around to make sure no one could hear us and then said, "You don't need to get all dressed up just for me? I like the way you look without a suit."

She gave me a sour look and said, "I'm not quite that daring. Which room are you in?"

I told her my room number and showed her my room key. She left, pulling a small overnight bag behind her. I watched her hips sway with a gentle rhythm as she walked away. Photos did not do justice to the beautiful way she moved. Maybe it would happen tonight.

I started to swim again, going back to breaststroke. As I swam, I recalled when I found out that I had to come to North Carolina for business. The trip would keep me there for about a week, and all of my evenings would be free. I knew Lori lived in North Carolina, but I did not know how close it was to where I needed to be. When I looked it up, it was twenty miles from her home. Suddenly my relationship with her did not seem so distant and safe.

As I switched to the sidestroke for the next lap, I recalled trying to get my wife to come with me. She was not able to get away, but she suggested I see if my pen pal was available. That maybe we could get together in person. I confessed to my wife that if my pen pal and I met in person, we would probably do more that talk. My wife wanted to know what we might do. I made up a sexual scenario and she got so wet that we went straight to bed. Maybe she really was sincere about me making her fantasy a reality.

When I told Lori that I would be near her home, she was even more excited than me. Yes, she could be free to meet me, but it would be after she was finished with clients for the day. We planned for her to spend nights with me, and we had the safe sex talk, as it was obvious we were going to do more than talk. We agreed I would wear condoms. I had not needed condoms for a long time and began to think about types and how many would be needed. Did they make assortment packages?

My attention came back to the pool when I saw Lori coming back. She was wearing a black one-piece swimsuit. As she got in the pool, I noticed that her long hair was put up. She would probably keep her head out of the water so she would not need to wash her hair.

She walked around a bit in the pool and I swam around her. She turned so that her face was always towards me, and I playfully tried to get behind her. Finally, I dove underwater, closed the distance between us and came up inches from her face.

We were kissing distance away, and we slowly closed the distance to have our first kiss. Gingerly we wrapped our arms around each other and began to hug while we kissed. I was becoming surer with every passing minute that something was going to happen between us that night.

Her hand found my butt and she whispered, "Nice ass."

My hand went lower and I gently caressed one of her cheeks. "I like yours better."

We kissed and caressed for a few more minutes and then I asked, "At the risk of being obvious, I think you may be getting wet?"

She smiled and responded, "Yes, in more ways than one. I stopped masturbating three days ago knowing that you would be here today."

In a mock serious voice I said, "You poor woman. We need to do something about all of that pent up tension."

She tilted her head slightly as if she was thinking about that comment and then asked, "What do you suggest?"

I held her close with my left arm and used my right hand to caress one of her ample breasts. I could feel a nipple poking through the material. "I have several things in mind. All of them involved us not being so overdressed."

As no one was in the pool area, I decided to be a bit daring and pulled down one of her straps to expose the breast I had been caressing. Her back was facing the window should someone walk by. I kissed my way down her neck and around her breast until I got to the nipple. Then I gently licked and sucked her nipple. She moved her hands to hold the back of my head and I could hear her breathing start to change. We needed to find somewhere more private.

I pulled away a little and lifted her swimsuit back into place. "Are you ready to head for the room?" I asked.

"Not yet," she answered. She came closer to give me another kiss and her hand when down the front of my swimsuit. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my erection and savored my size and texture.

After a minute or two, I broke the kiss and said, "This is not fair. You can get at me but I can't get at you. Let's go to the room."

She pulled her hand out of my swimsuit and said, "OK.'

We climbed out of the pool, washed off the chlorine with the poolside shower, and dried ourselves with towels left by the pool just for that. She rubbed herself in a suggestive manner while pretending just to dry off. Why did it suddenly feel so hot?

We wrapped dry towels around our shoulders, picked up the room key and my cell phone, and started walking towards the room we planned to share that night. The carpet felt nice against the bottom of my feet and we found ourselves holding hands as if we were already lovers. I noticed that the top of her head only came to my chin. I never realized the height difference in the photos or the pool and it never occurred to me before that I should ask. Being in bed would equalize some of the height difference, but I realized we would not be doing sixty-nine.

The elevator ride was short, but it gave us another chance to kiss.

The room was a small business suite; a desk, a sofa that could become an extra bed if needed, a kitchenette, one bathroom with shower, and a king size bed. The whole hotel was non-smoking, which was fine with me.

Lori had obviously been in the room to leave her bag and change her clothes, so there was no need for a tour. I led her by the hand to the sofa, put our towels on top of the sofa, and sat on the towel. Then I pulled her to me, slid the straps of her swimsuit down, and exposed both breasts. With her standing and me sitting on the edge of the sofa, her areolas were at my eye level. Each one was several inches across and both nipples were erect. I started to lick under, around, and on the areola that had not yet received any attention from me, while my right hand played with her other breast.

Between licks I said, "I want to make sure both sides get enough attention. I would not want you to lose your balance."

After a few minutes, she told me, "My other breast needs some attention now."

I moved my hand behind her to hold her in place while I switched my mouth to her other breast. Then I used my free hand to pull her swimsuit off the rest of the way.

My fingers did some walking. Even without looking, I could tell that she trimmed but did not shave. My highest preference would have been for her to have a bit more fur there, but ultimately it did not matter if she was shaved, trimmed, or full bush. I wanted to play with her pussy.

My index finger touched and rubbed her clit, slid up and down the edge of her nether lips, and pushed into her entrance up to my first knuckle. She was wet and physically ready for me to put my cock in her, but we had all night and I wanted tonight to be special and memorable for both of us.

My hands guided her hips to the sofa so that she would know I wanted her to sit or lie down there. She did. Then I put my face between her legs and started to caress my cheeks against her inner thighs. At first she tensed, and with some panic in her voice said, "Wait! Wait! Are you sure you want to go there? Is it clean enough?"

I reassured her, "Yes, I want to go there."

Again I caressed by cheeks against her inner thighs. She moved her legs apart to make more room for me. I licked along both of her inner thighs and moved up closer to her pussy. I put her legs over my shoulders and began to lick and kiss on either side of her slit. Then I moved to the space between her crease, and finally to the top of her slit where I found her clit. I licked and sucked her clit and inner lips while my index finger traced a trail through the moisture near her entrance.

When I felt sure I had found her entrance, I pushed my finger in, this time as far as I could go. I pulled my finger almost all the way out, pushed back in again, and repeated as I began to finger fuck her.

Between my mouth and my finger, I knew I was reaching her. Her breathing changed, and she started making panting sounds that matched the rhythm of my finger.

After one or two minutes that seemed like just a few seconds, I felt her inner muscles contract around my finger. She also let out a loud moan that confirmed she had an orgasm. My hand was also soaked. She was a squinter. We were going to need more towels.

I pulled my finger out and wrapped both of my arms around her legs while I continued to lick my tongue up, down, and around her lips.

Then the phone rang. It was the special ringtone that told me instantly my wife was calling.

I got up and said, "Excuse me. I need to get this."

I picked up the phone, slid my thumb so that it would unlock and answer, and said, "Hello."

My wife asked, "How was your trip?"

I answered, "Fine. The flight was a few minutes late but at least my bag arrived on the same flight."

Lori slid across the edge of the sofa to where I was standing and pulled my swimsuit off. I lifted my feet to step out of it and she put my swimsuit on top of hers on an end table. I had an erection with everything I had been doing with Lori, but lost it when the phone rang. That did not stop Lori from holding my limp dick in her fingers as if she were inspecting it, and then putting it into her mouth.

My wife said something about her day, but I had trouble focusing. The moisture from Lori's mouth felt so good, and I felt my erection coming back. I also felt a little bit light headed which often happened when my cock was sucked.

"Did you meet up with your pen pal?" my wife asked.

I paused for a moment, trying to focus, and then said, "Yes."

"Are you with her now?" she asked.

Again, I paused and I thought that perhaps I lost some of my hardness.

"Yes," I answered.

Lori was running her tongue up and down the length of my shaft, and sometimes her tongue ran around the edge of my crown. It was getting harder and harder to focus.

"So, what is she doing now?" my wife asked.

It was time to see if my wife was sincerely open to me having sex with another woman. Unfortunately, it was a little late for me if she was not. I decided that the truth would set me free, one way or the other.

"We are both naked in my hotel room and she is sucking on my cock. It feels great and I am having trouble focusing. Can we talk some other time?" I responded.

I could almost hear her smile. She responded, "I thought I recognized the way you were breathing. You breathe like that when I suck your cock. Let's talk tomorrow. It sounds like you are going to be busy the rest of the evening. Have fun, be safe, and tell me all about it when you get home."

As she was hanging up, I said, "I love you."

She said, "I love you, too," and then she was gone.

I pulled away from Lori long enough to put the phone down and sit on the sofa. She got between my legs and said, "Was that your wife?"

As she started to lick the shaft of my cock again, I said, "Yes. She told me to have fun, be safe, and tell her all about it when I get home."

She lifted her head long enough to ask, "Will you?"

As she put the head of my cock in her mouth and ran her tongue around it, I said, "Yes. The night is ours to do what we want. We have condoms for anything risky that we do. And I will tell her in detail about our activities when I get home. It will get us both hot and we will want to relive some of the things you and I will do."

Lori got up and sat on the sofa facing me with her legs straddled over mine. Hardness was not going to be an issue. This was really going to happen.

As she rubbed her nether lips against the head of my cock, I had a moment of clear thinking and said, "I think I need to put on a condom."

She started to get off me and said, "If you want."

I got a condom from my luggage and put it on. Then I sat back on the sofa and Lori straddled me again.

I said, "I though we agreed to wear condoms?"

She said, "We did. I just didn't want to stop what we were doing."

She started to rub her slit against my cock again. Fortunately, lubrication was not going to be a problem. I put my arms around her back and pulled her closer. We started to kiss. While we kissed, I could feel the head of my cock enter her. She started to bounce gently and with each bounce, I slid a little further into her velvet glove. When we came up for air, I realized I was in her as far as I could go. I felt her trimmed hair at the base of my shaft. We had just escalated our relationship way past pen pal.

She looked at me with a big smile and said, "Hello, lover. I've wanted to call you that for a long time."

I smiled back and replied, "Hello lover. I've wanted to be with you for some time also. You know, this is my first time fucking a woman while married to someone else. I am monogamous no more."

She frowned a little and asked, "How do you feel about that? Do you want to stop?"

"Hell no, "I replied emphatically. I love being in you. This is our time to share in ways we have never shared; to explore new things with each other. I just feel as though I lost a bit of innocence."

Her smile returned and she started to bounce up and down. I started to have trouble focusing again.

"If your first time is good, you'll wonder why you did not do this sooner. I'll make sure your first time is great."

We stopped talking for a while, but the sounds did not stop. Lori was vocal and grunting each time she got me all the way inside. I started vocalizing also. We sounded like two animals. In a way, I guess we were.

I went into a sexual trance that allowed me to focus on the sensations I was experiencing. Lori brought me out of trance when she had her second orgasm of the evening. Her inner muscles clamped on my cock so hard that it prevented me from coming. I was going to last a long time if she came like this every time I was ready to come. Also, the towel under us was soaked. I wondered what would happen to the bed when we finally got there.

We got up to take a break and prepare for bed. My erection was gone and I threw away the used condom. Even though I had not come, I knew I would need a new condom to do anything else tonight.

We flossed and brushed, while making faces at each other. It was fun just to be in the same room with her. She wet a washcloth in the sink and wiped my cock, balls, and surrounding area.

"You know," she said, "a condom is not going to protect you from my juice. I was tested for STDs two months ago and was negative for everything."

Then she went down on me again. "Your cock tastes so good, I can't help myself."

With a new erection, I pulled her up and instructed, "Bend over the sink."

Then I put on a new condom and got behind her. It only took a moment or two of guiding my cock with my hand for me to find her entrance. Then I was in.

Oh, this felt so good. I tried to reach around to her breasts, but had to settle for watching her in the mirror. The list of wonderful sights and sensations seemed endless; her hair, her smile, her generous flopping breasts, her smooth and firm butt, and her tight and wet pussy. I was definitely happy to be there.

Her orgasmic contractions were unmistakable, but I could not tell you how many times she came. I had trouble focusing on counting or details that I could put into this story. It was just that everything felt great and the more we fucked, the more I wanted to fuck her. She still squirted with every orgasm, but the fluid volume was not as much as it originally was. We fucked until my knees told me I needed to sit or lay down.

I pulled out, threw away the condom, and used a towel to dry off her juices. Then I got another condom and led Lori to the bedroom. I turned off some lights so it felt more intimate. We put some towels on the bed so it would be dry when we eventually went to sleep.

While I was putting on the next condom, she asked, "Do you like wearing condoms?"

I looked her in the eyes and said, "No. I enjoy feeling a woman's moisture against me. It is just that I want to make sure we are both safe."

I got on top of her and entered her in a classic missionary position. She wrapped her legs around my back and said, "You are already at risk, with or without the condom. My juices go all over. I feel safe with you. If you want to continue wearing condoms that is your choice, but I would be happy to have you bareback inside me."

Wow. With that invitation, it was going to be hard to maintain condom discipline.

I enjoyed the dominance of being on top, just as I had enjoyed the dominance of entering her from behind while standing. However, the human body only has so much energy and after one or two of her orgasms, I needed to switch.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Monogamous No More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds