• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Teased

Teased

12

Hi everyone! As I was writing this little episode, I figured I was going to submit it as the next chapter in the "Jen Likes to Cum" series because it really happened. However, even before I finished, I realized that it just didn't quite fit. I think it stands on its own better. You'll see what I mean. Anyway, I hope you enjoy. I sure enjoyed writing it and thanks again for all the feedback. It's great and I love it all.

I recently had a very strange sexual experience. Not strange in a kinky or weird kind of way but strange in a way that I simply can't describe without telling the whole story. This experience was just so different than anything that even I could have ever imagined on my own. So, here's how it happened.

When I'm in a relationship, I don't sleep around. There is one exception to this and it's with regard to a couple of girlfriends that I've known since college. My current boyfriend is OK with it and it doesn't happen very often anymore anyway.

The Saturday before last, one of my best friends from college Stacey called and said that she would be in town on business starting on Monday. She said she would be flying back home on Thursday but would be free by Wednesday afternoon and was wondering if we could get together for dinner.

"Of course," I said, and insisted that on Wednesday night she stay over at my place instead of a hotel.

Before we hung up we decided to meet at 6:30pm for dinner at her favorite place whenever she's in town. From the time I hung up with Stacey until that Wednesday afternoon, all I could think about was meeting up with her. We always have a really good time together. I was sure this time would be no different.

Wednesday was a miserable cold damp day and as I toiled away at work I was constantly thinking about meeting up with Stacey later. Finally, I was able to get the hell out of there so I called a cab to meet me downstairs at 6:15. I didn't drive to work day because I didn't know what in the world me and Stacey would be up to and who knows where we would end up. So, a cab for the night was the safest way to go. Yes, it sucks becoming responsible.

I met Stacey at the restaurant at about 6:30. This place is very nice, fancy, quiet, dimly lit and of course, it's expensive. It's the typical high-class city place. You know, the white tablecloths expensive China, glassware, silverware and naturally, very attentive but at the same time, unobtrusive waiters. It's the kind of place that's not our type in the least but once in awhile, its nice to partake.

We were having a blast all during dinner and by our second glass of wine the conversation gradually turned toward sex. It started out timid like, "how are things going between you and yours," blah, blah, blah and so on. But eventually our talk got more explicit and we began to reminisce about some of the crazy things we did back in college. This of course is always dangerous but lets face facts; we both knew where we wanted this night to end up.

Back when we were in college, Stacey and I shared a dorm room for a year. One of our favorite things we would do whenever we got bored was to masturbate to made up fantasies. We would tell our little fantasy stories to each other as we played with our hot wet little young pussies until we were exhausted.

We spent many of these sessions making up sexual encounters with different guys we knew and even a couple of professors too. We would always make up our fantasies to be so much larger than life and so over-the-top outrageous. Hey, sometimes we needed to amuse ourselves. That's what fantasy is for right?

Stacey said, "Jen you used to be the best at it. No one made up better sexual fantasies and stories than you did. Do you still...you know fantasize?"

I simply said, "Of course! I do all the time."

"Come on. Tell me a story right now. Tell me your latest. Come on now tell me," Stacey was practically begging me."

Well, I told her that as a matter of fact, I've been obsessing over one particular fantasy for the past couple of months. As I ran my fingers through my hair I whisper screamed to Stacey that I couldn't get this one out of my head. I have played with myself so often and have cum so many times with this fantasy buzzing through my head that it's beginning to drive me crazy. But it's a pretty good one so; I guess that's why it still holds up.

The fantasy involves cum. Semen that is. I don't know why but lately I've been fixated on it. First of all, I love the stuff to begin with. But this over the top fixation with cum I think is due to all the stuff I've been coming across while surfing the Internet and masturbating to the hot stories I find.

Now, I've never really been much into porn. My own imagination and general horny nature has always been enough to get me going. But for some reason, I've recently been drawn into this sexy stuff on the Internet. None-the-less, I have developed this fantasy in my head and until the next one, it's all I can think about.

It starts out with me lying down in a dimly lit room on a latex or rubber type of blanket. I am completely naked and I am surrounded by about a dozen men. There are so many guys I can't see beyond them. They all have beautiful hard cocks and they are stroking them while gazing down upon me. Some are stroking themselves slow, others are furiously stroking away but either way, they soon begin to cum. Of course when they do, they cum on me. They cum anywhere and they cum everywhere.

After one guy cums and finishes spraying his hot thick goo onto my accepting body, he is immediately replaced by another hard wonderful cock. A cock that happens to be attached to the next random and anonymous guy who begins stroking to my naked body writhing around on the blanket before him. Then the floodgates open. I can feel streaming jets of hot cum spurting out and landing on my skin and shooting at me from every direction.

Load after hot steamy load is sprayed onto my body as each guy cums and is replaced by another until about a hundred guys have shot their seed all over me. There is so much cum and it's covering every inch of my body and it's all over the blanket too.

As is typical of most men, when they are done dropping their load onto me, they all leave and I am left lying there all alone, naked and covered with cum. But the best part of this experience is still yet to come because I don't lie there all alone for long. You see, soon after, four naked and very sexy women walk over to me, kneel down and begin to roll the blanket up around me until I am completely wrapped up within it. My senses become so overwhelmed as I am total surrounded by the heady musky scent and flavor of fresh hot semen.

All the cum is still wonderfully warm and slick and the four girls begin to roll me around inside the blanket. As they do the hot cum is getting smeared into my skin like some kind of all natural body lotion. It's like I can feel the cum squeezing it's way into my every pore of my body. I am so into this.

My hands and arms are unable to move as they are locked at my sides under the blanket. This is very unfortunate because all I want so badly is to reach down and start rubbing the thick creamy fluid between my legs and rub it all around my pussy and ass. But instead, all I can do is imagine it and enjoy the wonderful sensations I'm feeling just from being wrapped up in so much hot cum. I'm so turned on, I want to cum now.

As good as all this is, the best part is still yet to come. After a couple of minutes of this heaven, the girls unwrap me and they lay down on the blank next to me. This is the great part, the girls start licking all the cum off of me. It's a tongue bath like no other. The sensation of all four tongues simultaneously licking the cum from every nook and cranny of my body sends my head spinning and I start to cum myself from all the attention I'm receiving.

At this point, I could see the excitement in Stacey's eyes and it was easy to sense that she was getting turned on as I continued to describe to her the rest of this nasty fantasy of mine. She was squirming around in her seat and by the time I finished with the grand finale, Stacey was glassy eyed and staring at me like a lost little puppy.

"Gosh Jen, you haven't changed a bit," she sighed and she clutched her hand to her heart as if she was out of breath." "That was so unbelievably sexy!"

Stacey leaned across the table and with her right index finger, motioned to me to lean in also. Stacey whispered, "Can I tie you up tonight? I want to do something with you no... to you. I think that you more than anyone else I know would simply love what I want to do to you. I promise, you will thank me when it's over."

When it comes to me and Stacey, I would have to say that I'm the more dominant but I had no problems with her wanting to tie me up. I was getting really horny anyway and would have probably agreed to just about anything at this point so I said, "sure, why not?"

...

I apologize but, I have to break in here before I get into what Stacey did to me that night. But I promise, by the end, I'm sure you'll realize why.

I need to explain that, "I love sex!" I'm not a whore or a slut, I just simply love sex and love to cum. It's a huge part of my life. My existence. I try to cum as much and as often as I can. Whether it's by myself or with a partner it doesn't matter I love it. I love to masturbate. Simply love it!

Whether I'm in a relationship or not, I masturbate whenever I can. I honestly do. Over the years, my sexual appetite keeps growing. It started out at a high level and continues to grow to this day. I am hopelessly but happily chained to my sexual cravings.

I cum most every day. A few times a day as a matter of fact. I have ever since I can remember. When I masturbate, I cum as quick as I like. I'd rather not fool around and try to tease myself or try to make it last. Instead, I just cum whenever I cum and then I'll get to work on cuming again. However much as I have time for. It's simply what I have grown into.

My pursuit of sexual gratification never really ends. I have an ever-present inferno deep inside that fuels my incessant need and desire for more. That's right, after I'm done with one of my sexual episodes, the hot boiling urge within me is not really 100 percent satisfied. The boil within has only been reduced to a simmer. Over the course of the day or over night, my need begins to build again until my sexual energy is once again at a full boil.

I enjoy dildos and vibrators and toys but most times, I just rather use my fingers. I really enjoy the sensations I feel using my fingers on myself. I love the feeling of my smooth lips and clit all covered in my juices. It turns me on.

Once in a while when I'm bad, I get really unproductive and can stay in bed for hours just playing with myself. A girlfriend of mine once asked me, "how is it that you cum so easily and so often?" She explained that unless she has multiple orgasms, she can't cum but more than once then she needs to wait a while because her clit gets so sensitive that she can barely touch it.

Well, I have multiple orgasms too on occasion but I actually prefer not to. I find multiple orgasms not as strong. I crave the long lasting intense full body spasms of a single orgasm. What I enjoy so much better is to orgasm then keep on working my clit with my fingers, vibrator, Hitachi or whatever no matter how sensitive my clit feels until I cum again.

Years ago when I was younger and just learning about my body, my urge to cum over and over again was so strong that I would force myself to keep stimulating my clit even though it was so uncomfortable to do so. I would force myself to keep playing with my clit right on through that hypersensitive burning sort of sensation.

I gradually came to the realization that the uncomfortable sensation eventually subsides. Once it does, I can keep right on masturbating until the next orgasm hits and repeat the process until I'm too tired to go on.

Over the years, I guess I became so used to it that I easily just power right through the hypersensitivity. I am now not only used to it but after an orgasm subsides, I actually look forward to it. I get immense pleasure during that part of my masturbation.

I know it might sound crazy to most women but I really do savor that hypersensitive sensation I feel at my clit after the orgasm fades. It has actually become part of my orgasm. And the best part is that once the hypersensitive sensation has past, I can feel the early stages of the next orgasm already approaching. How wonderful is that!

Well, it's extremely wonderful because as a matter of fact when I do this, each succeeding orgasm is longer and stronger than the previous one. I guess its because as my body gets weaker and drained, the sensations, the pleasure and the spasms feel magnified. I don't know. I'm not a doctor but that's the way it is for me.

Honestly, sometimes I'll grab my Hitachi and press it to my clit and just keep it there. I know I've cum about a dozen times in less than an hour. I've heard the stories about the overuse of Hitachi type vibrators can de-sensitize the clitoris. Well that's simply not my experience. After one of these sessions, my clit is so swollen, tingly and sensitive to any kind of touch for at least a day. It's all I can do not to get over excited from just walking around.

...

We left the restaurant and got into a cab. The 30-minute ride from the city to my house was exciting to say the least. We both knew what was coming or at least I thought I knew. I was already horny with anticipation. My pussy felt the familiar sensations. Moisture building. Pussy tingling. We pretended to make conversation but in reality, we were both trying our best not to start groping each other in front of the driver.

When we got back to the house, we both ran upstairs to my bedroom and started stripping out of our clothes like we were back in college again. We kissed and ran our hands all over each other re-discovering the charms of our bodies. Mmm, Stacey felt so nice. She has such a great body. We are about the same height but she's a little bit bigger on top and her but is a little more bubbly. No, not fat. Not at all. She's just more voluptuous than me. Just a little.

We paused and I walked over to one of the nightstands by the bed and opened the draw to my box of toys. I reached down and pulled out a set of fur lined leather cuffs and straps. I turned around and dangled them in front of me with a devilish smile and stared at Stacey. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Without a word Stacey took the cuffs from me, pushed me down onto the bed and began tying me down. Before long I was face up, spread eagle and leaking on the bed.

Stacey leaned in and whispered in my ear that she was going to torture me. I trusted Stacey implicitly and knew that she was just being playful. I'm not into pain at all and Stacey knows that. She was playing into to my constant need to overindulge in sexual gratification. But even still, her words made me shiver.

Stacey threw one of her legs across my hips. She then just sat there for a moment and stared at me with her legs straddled around my waist. I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy as it rested on my lower stomach just a few inches above my own pussy.

Stacey dragged the tips of her long blood red fingernails across the tips of my nipples making them tingle, harden and grow longer still. Stacey leaned down toward my heaving chest and started to kiss, lick and bite on my nipples. She knows how much this makes me crazy with desire. Mmm, her tongue on my nipple felt real nice.

Finally after a few minutes of licking, rubbing and biting my nipples got, understandably, rock hard and really long. All of a sudden, Stacey withdrew her right leg from around my waist. She was now perpendicular to my body with her head at my right tit and her right hand reached down between my legs.

After three long days of anticipating this moment, I was so aroused. My pussy was hot, wet and aching for Stacey to get at it. She stuck her middle finger inside me and it slid right in. She fingered me like this for about a minute then withdrew her finger and rubbed my personal lubrication all around my pussy lips and into my clit. She dipped her fingers back in then back out a few times to draw out more liquid to really make me wet and slippery all over not to mention, it was driving me crazy with lust.

I was wondering when she would take her mouth off my right nipple and move down between my legs. I wanted her to make me cum with her mouth so bad. I needed her tongue and mouth on pussy. But instead she stayed right there at my right nipple and continued to work hard on it. Stacey dug her teeth in behind the barbell at the base of my nipple and pulled my nipple hard and deep into her mouth. At the same time I felt Stacey's finger begin to pay more attention to my throbbing clit.

This, is where it begins to get strange.

Just when I thought Stacey was going to make me cum by rubbing my clit with her fingers, instead all she did was ever so delicately rub the tip of her index finger in slow moving circles around it. She was hardly applying any pressure at all. She kept sucking on my right nipple, which by now was so hard and long it could cut glass, and she kept on rubbing these faint circles around my clit.

After only about five minutes of this, I was panting and pulling hard against the restraints. Twisting and arching my body as much as I could just so that I might be able to feel a little more. I finally felt an orgasm approaching.

But strangely, it seemed as I inched closer to my orgasm, it moved a little further away. It was all because of Stacey's relentless, slow and easy manipulation of my body. With each step closer to orgasm, my excitement level, along with the level of pleasure within me, kept rising and rising. The orgasm potential building and building.

This kind of manipulation of my body made me feel as if I was being pulled. Pulled closer and closer. Closer to an orgasm but only inch by excruciating inch. Stacey kept up this absolutely agonizing pace trapping me within a tortuous pre-orgasmic state of mind for what seemed like hours. I was non-stop moaning, panting, writhing, and pulling.

Finally, the first sensations of my orgasm came trickling through like tiny rays of sunlight streaming through the crack of a slow opening door to the outside. Please! Please! Please! Until finally... finally it happened.

But here is the strange part. I thought it happened. I think it happened.

The instant before I felt I was going to be on the receiving end of a super massive violent orgasm, my world came to a screeching and instant halt. Like a speeding freight train with a full head of steam coming to a crashing stop in only an instant. Bang! Everything seemed to slam shut.

Stacey quickly pulled her mouth off my nipple and pressed her lips over my mouth. At the same time she removed her finger from my clit and placed the palm of her hand firmly onto the top of my pubic bone and pushed downward which limited my ability to buck and move my hips against the already tight bonds.

When she did this to me, my mind and my body simultaneously went into a state of shock. My brain short-circuited. I don't know what I was feeling. I am sorry but I have no words to explain it. I kept on twisting and pulling against the restraints and I wanted to scream but I couldn't. Stacey kept her lips firmly pressed to mine kissing and tonguing me hard. After about a minute of this I could finally feel the "orgasm" slowly and sadly fading away.

After I stopped convulsing underneath Stacey, she pulled her lips off of mine and stared down at me. She stared deep into my eyes not saying anything. Like she was studying me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Teased

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds