• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Katie's Roommate

Katie's Roommate

12345

This story has some pretty intense moments and features forced sex and some totally depraved scenes. It is FICTION. IF you want romance, this is not for you. You have been warned. Enjoy!

Katie's Roommate

1 Katie Kendal

Katie Kendal was extremely proud of the fact that for more than three years, she lived by herself in an rented house and paid all the bills on time. It was difficult, and at times she barely made ends meet. Worse than that was the fact that she was terrified of being alone. It had been the most difficult decision she had ever made when she decided at twenty years old to move out of her parents house and into the real world. She hated living by herself but she knew that it was necessary.

Katie was a small girl by most standards. At twenty four years old she stood only four feet nine inches tall. Long blonde curly hair cascaded down her shoulders, and mostly hid her pretty face. She was very shy around new people and was always worried that she would accidentally offend someone. Her body was well proportioned, pear shaped breasts, not too thick thighs, and a plump ass on a solid frame.

The fact that she hated being alone actually helped her financially because she made sure she was at work as much as her boss would allow her. Her long days and frequent overtime kept the money flowing; until the economy tanked and her hours were cut back. Suddenly, Katie found herself on the verge of losing her house and being forced to move back home.

Her only choice, in her mind, was to finally bite the bullet and get a roommate. If she only had half the bills she would be able to make it, and the house was big enough. There was a second bedroom that Katie used for storing her stuff that could easily be utilized if she cleaned it out.

This wasn't the first time that she had considered a roommate. She had thought about getting a roommate in the past but had dismissed the thought when she thought about living with a stranger. At the time she was making do so she put the idea on the back burner until now. Something had to be done and this seemed like her only option.

She had plenty of fears though. What if she didn't like her roommate, or what if she found out too late that her new roommate did drugs or was promiscuous. Katie had values that were considered by many to be old fashioned, and she had difficulty dealing with people who lived their lives in a hedonistic way. She had also heard the horror stories of crazy roommates.

She decided that she would advertise for a roommate and make it clear that she would only take someone in who had the same beliefs as her. She sat down at her computer and started typing.

2 Ashley Stewart

Ashley Stewart was looking in the classifieds of her local paper when she spotted the ad for a roommate. She read the ad and chuckled to herself, realizing that the person who wrote the ad was definitely a prude. Ash was not what this person was looking for in a roommate. At eighteen years old, she was a high school dropout who smoked pot occasionally, got drunk often, and had already slept with half a dozen guys and two girls. She wouldn't get along with the person who wrote this ad, but she needed a place to live and it was in the perfect area. She decided to go for it.

She was a pretty girl when she cleaned herself up and tried, however, Ashley wasn't the type to make herself up to look pretty for other people. She didn't consider herself to be Goth, but other people would say she was by her appearance. She had long, straight, jet black hair and her face was pale white. Her eyes were the prettiest sky blue color and her lips were plump as if they were bee stung. She stood about five feet six inches and weighed in at one hundred thirty five pounds, and carried a lot of that weight in her ass. That was the one part of her body that she wished she could change, because she felt like her thighs and her ass stuck out like a sore thumb on her otherwise slim body.

She would dress nice and cover all her tattoos. She would take out her face piercings, except for her earrings, and she would smile and act pleasant. She also decided to get her boyfriend Carlos to type up a letter of recommendation with all sorts of bullshit in it to make it appear she was a nice girl with values. If she could pull off the con and convince this other prim and proper bitch that she was a perfect roommate, she would have it made.

3 The Interview

Katie was pleasantly surprised at how well the interview went with Ashley. She had been certain that it would take much longer to find a suitable roommate, but after meeting and talking with the young lady, she was impressed. For a girl of only eighteen years old, she definitely was quite mature. Katie was impressed that she had thought enough to bring a letter from her twelfth grade English teacher attesting to how 'mature beyond her years' she was. The letter also went on to say that Ashley was his 'favorite' student and that he had hated to let her go. There was a phone number at the bottom that she could call if she wanted more confirmation.

Katie loved the fact that without even asking her, Ashley said that she was not a party girl and that she 'believed in core values' and she sometimes 'wished life was simpler like in the old days'. What she didn't know was that Ashley had practiced those lines with her boyfriend.

The two talked for about a half hour and Katie was certain that she had found the perfect person to live with and she let Ashley know, "Well, I think that this might actually work for both of us. I'm happy with what I've seen so far and I will call your English teacher later on just to check with him, but I think that this will work."

"That's so great Katie, thank you so much for meeting with me." Ashley said with a phony smile that Katie bought completely.

"I'll call you tomorrow with my answer if that's okay with you."

"That's fine" Ashley was on her way to the door knowing that she was in.

4. Zack (Mr. Bentley) Savage

Everything had gone precisely as Ashley had planned and now she was in the process of moving her small amount of belongings into Katie's place.

She had been with her boyfriend Zack Savage, had actually been giving him a blowjob, when Katie's call came in to his cell phone. He checked the number and cleared his throat when he saw that it was her.

"Hello" he answered in a deep, disguised voice, smiling as he attempted to raise Ashley up off his swelling member only to give up as she held on refusing to set him free.

The voice on the other end was a pleasant sounding female. "Hello, is this Mr. Bentley?"

"Yes it is who's calling please." He replied, stifling a giggle.

"Hi, my name is Katie Kendal and I'm calling about Ashley Stewart. It is my understanding that you had Ashley in your English class is that correct?"

"Yes that is correct. What can I help you with miss Kendal?" He was doing a remarkable job keeping his voice steady while his cock was being slobbered on. Ashley was the more dominate one in the relationship, and she often would do things that were sweet torture to him. She wanted the place to live and she knew that she could ruin it by messing with Zack while he was pretending to be her old English teacher, but she didn't care. It was fun and if he messed things up for her, she would punish him.

"Well it seems that Ashley is looking for a place to live and I live in a rented house and need a roommate. I interviewed Ashley earlier today and she seemed like a remarkable young woman. I just wanted the opinion of someone who knows her well and she showed me the letter of recommendation that you wrote for her. Would you be able to verify what you wrote in that letter for me."

By now, Zack's breathing was uneven and he was ready for this phone call to be over so he could fuck Ashley. He worried that if the call took too much longer he would lose control and cum, and if that happened he could screw the whole thing up. "Ahhh yes... of course" he managed and then "I believe that ahhh Ashley would be a wonderful roommate. She's very... mature for her age and ahhh she's just" he couldn't think straight, she was deepthroating him and it was intense.

Katie picked up on the change in his voice. "Did I call at a bad time? I'm sorry if I interrupted something."

"Uhhh no it's quite alright. I'm just not feeling too good." he was getting closer and closer.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry. I won't keep you then. Thank you so much for the information, I will be calling her back to give her the good news. I do hope that you feel better soon Mr. Bentley. Take care. Bye now."

"Yeah sure bye." He hung up and started cumming hard "OOOOOHHHHHHHGODDDD....JEEESSSHHHH...Shit...ahhhh" his throbbing penis shot several blasts deep into the back of Ash's throat. She swallowed every drop.

-

Now, she was almost done moving everything in when she banged her shin hard on the corner of the coffee table. "OW FUCK" she yelped in pain "Shit that hurt"

Katie had just entered the room from the bedroom and scolded her "Hey, could you watch the potty mouth please. I don't like to hear cussing"

.

Ashley nearly snapped at her but kept her cool and nodded "Yeah... right, I'll make a note of that."

Katie detected a bit of sarcasm in Ashley's voice, but dismissed it because she knew that she had hurt herself. "It's okay, but I really hate swearing. It's makes you sound ignorant."

Ashley mumbled angrily under her breath and at that moment she vowed to herself that she would make this bitch pay.

5 Five Weeks Later

It had been five weeks since Ashley had moved in and Katie was already having second thoughts about letting her move in. The swearing had gotten worse and Ashley's attitude had changed significantly. Katie also didn't like her boyfriend Zack. He was over all the time it seemed and he was a such a jerk. She hadn't figured Ashley was the type of girl who liked tough guys, but apparently she was. She had decided last evening that she would have a serious talk with Ashley. 'After all', she thought, 'this was my place first, and she agreed to follow my rules when she moved in.'

She sat down in her overstuffed easy chair and waited for Ashley to come out of her room. It was Saturday, so both of them were off work for the weekend. The chair was facing away from the bedroom and toward the T.V., but she didn't turn on the television, deciding to read instead.

She was expecting Ashley to come out any minute, but she wound up sitting in the chair for nearly an hour before the bedroom door opened and out walked...Zack! And he was totally naked, his dangling penis caught Katie's wide eyes.

Katie sat up and gasped, looking away quickly and hiding behind the large back of the chair. She hadn't even known that he was here and she realized that he must have snuck in late last night and slept here. That was going against Katie's biggest rule. She was outraged that Ashley had tried to sneak it by her and she was determined to put an end to it, but not now, not until Zack had left. She was way too uncomfortable around him, so she scrunched down in the big chair and waited until he entered the bathroom before she slid off the chair and crawled quickly out of the room. She never knew that he had seen her out of the corner of his eye.

6 Chris White

Once back in her own room with her door shut, she picked up her cell phone and dialed her friend Chris' number. Chris White had been Katie's friend since second grade and she told him everything. What she never realized was that Chris had feelings for her that went beyond friendship. Katie cared deeply about Chris, but she never looked at him as anything more than a good friend that she could trust.

Chris answered on the second ring "Hey K what's up"

"Chris, I have a problem."

"If it has anything to do with menstruation, I don't want to hear it." he joked.

"Ha Ha very funny. This is serious Chris, I need your help."

"I'm sorry K. What's the problem?"

"It's Ashley, my roommate. I thought she was a perfect choice for a roommate, but she's different than when she came for the interview."

"How so."

"She swears... a lot, for one, and her boyfriend Zack Savage is always here. I told her during the interview that I didn't want guys here all the time. He even spent the night in her room last night and I just found out this morning. Chris, he walked out of her bedroom and into the bathroom completely naked this morning."

"Has he tried anything with you." Chris was not the fighting type, but when he envisioned Katie in danger, he became a different person, and the thought of some strange guy in her place worried him.

"No, he hasn't tried anything with me, but he kinda creeps me out. He's so...brooding."

Chris was silent for a few moments then he asked "So, do you think that maybe you're being a little too...strict. I mean you are kind of picky with who you like and don't like."

"NO I'm not. All of this was written up in my ad, exactly the kind of person I wanted, and she led me to believe that she was that person. Even her twelfth grade English teacher confirmed for me that she would be an ideal roommate."

Chris sighed audibly "Well, maybe her English teacher didn't know her as well as he thought he knew her. Do you still have his number?"

Katie thought for a few seconds "Ahhh yes... I think so. Why?" she walked to her dresser and found the folded note.

"Call him back and ask him some more questions. Tell him that she seems to have changed since she moved in and ask him if she was like that in school at all. Maybe she goes through mood swings or she needs medication or something. It might be beneficial to ask."

Katie contemplated what Chris said and realized that he was right. She should try to find out more first, after all, her first conversation with Mr. Bentley was not real helpful. "You're right Chris. I'll call Mr. Bentley back and ask more questions. Thank you for your input, sometimes I just get flustered and can't think straight. You really know how to put things into perspective."

"That's what friends are for K. Call me back and fill me in on what he has to say. If worse comes to worse, you can kick her to the curb and let me move in. I'd make a great roommate."

"Yeah... I'm sure you would, but that would be wrong. I can't live with a guy unless I'm married to him."

If Katie had a video phone, she would have seen the despair in Chris' face when she said that. "Alright K call me back."

"I will, thanks again." she hung up and immediately dialed the number of who she thought was Mr. Bentley.

7 The Realization

Zack had just stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around him when his cell phone started ringing. Normally, he would have checked the number of the person calling, but this time he just answered it. "Savage"

On the other end of the line Katie didn't realize right away who it was. "Hello, can I speak with Mr. Bentley please."

Patience was not one of Zack's strong suits, neither was politeness. "Bitch, check the number before you dial. This is Zack Savage, not Bentley, or whoever." he barked into the receiver and hung up.

Katie gasped in sudden realization. She recognized his voice and now her mind went to work and put two and two together. She had been scammed. There was no Mr. Bentley, it had been Ashley's boyfriend Zack all along. The letter of recommendation was fake and Katie felt like a fool for not checking her out more thoroughly.

She quickly hung up and called Chris right back. He answered on the first ring.

"What did Bentley say?"

"There is no Bentley, it was her boyfriend Zack all along. She tricked me Chris. She's a no good liar. I trusted her and she made a fool out of me."

Chris took a moment to contemplate what she had said, then said "Katie, do you want me to come over? I can be there in about fifteen minutes."

She wanted him there but she didn't want him to think she was scared. She took a deep breath and said "No, I'm fine. I got myself into this mess and I can get myself out of it. I'll tell her that she has two days to move out."

"Katie, are you sure? You have no idea what she is capable of. If she lied to get in, who knows what she will do to stay there. Let me come and at least be there to back you up, just in case."

This time she didn't hesitate. "Yeah, you're probably right, as usual." she sighed audibly and then "I'll wait for you to get here and then we can confront her together."

"Great, I'll see you in a flash." he hung up.

8 The Confrontation

Zack walked back into Ashley's bedroom about the same time that Katie was dialing Chris' number the second time. He was still grumbling about the phone call as he dropped the towel that was covering his naked body. "Stupid fucking people can't dial a phone."

Ashley looked over and admired his muscular frame, remembering the fucking he had given her just a short while ago. "What's your major malfunction?" she asked.

"Some dumb bitch called my phone asking for some Mr. Bentley. How fucking hard is it to..." he didn't get to finish because Ashley cut him off.

"Give me your phone!" she snapped. And when he didn't move fast enough for her she jumped up and grabbed it off the dresser where he had set it. Quickly she pulled up the list of recent calls and confirmed what she had known all along. The call had come from Katie. "DAMN IT"

"What's going on?" Zack asked. He was completely lost.

Ashley had to take a moment to slow her heart rate. She had a very quick temper and for some reason this pissed her off. "That wrong number wasn't a wrong number. It was Katie looking for my fucking English teacher." The look in Zack's eyes told her that he finally understood. "She must know now that it was all a fuckin' lie and now she's gonna want to kick me the fuck out. I can't move back with my folks, I'll fuckin' flip out."

"That bitch was in the chair when I walked to the bathroom earlier. I pretended to not see her, but she was there. She saw me naked."

A plan was already forming in Ashley's mind.

"I wish you could move in with me." Zack said as he pulled a wife beater shirt over his head.

"Your mom hates my guts and your father wants to fuck me." She said sarcastically.

"Bullshit"

Ashley smirked angrily "I've seen him leering at me. He practically drools when he looks at me. I think that's why your mom hates me so much."

Zack shrugged "Maybe it's how you dress or something. I mean you are hot."

"Yeah, or maybe your father is a fuckin' pervert."

Zack just nodded, figuring that it was better to just drop it than argue.

"I need to go talk with Katie. She's such a prissy, maybe I can convince her to let me stay."

"Or you can threaten her." Zack added as an afterthought.

Ashley stormed out of her room at the exact same time that Katie was coming out of her room. Even though she had told Chris she would wait for him, Katie was determined to confront Ash on her own. She thought of it as another test, besides, she knew that he would show up in fifteen minutes so if things got out of hand in any way, he would help when he got there.

Ashley was first to speak "Katie, we need to talk." she said aggressively.

Katie was put on the defensive just by the tone of Ashley's voice and her forceful behavior. She had always been extremely intimidated by people like her and this was no different. She was scared and all of a sudden she wished that she had stayed in her room until Chris arrived. Whenever she became nervous, she started to sweat and was very timid.

Ashley had observed this behavior already in Katie and she fully intended to capitalize on it. She decide to take a different tact. "So what's this shit about you eyeing my boyfriend?" It was bullshit she knew, but she wanted to shift attention off the real issue.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Katie's Roommate

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds