• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Sisters of the Mists Ch. 14

Sisters of the Mists Ch. 14

123

Author's Notes:

It's been a while, huh? Please see the ending note for more.

This story is erotic fantasy, set in a world of magic. I reserve the right to be listed as the author of this work wherever it is posted. If found anywhere except Literotica.com with this note attached, this story is posted without my permission. © Darkniciad 2011

The villains in this story are truly evil, and their actions prove it. Some scenes may be disturbing for some readers.

I make use of modern weights and measures quite often in my work, because those are the weights and measures of my fantasy world. I know many fantasy readers prefer more archaic terms, and I hope those readers can overlook my use of miles, feet, and other such measures.

Please note that the form of witchcraft in my world is not meant to be true Wicca. Nor is it supposed to follow "Charmed" exactly. No offence or confusion is intended.

You should read the preceding chapters of this story in order to know the characters and what is going on. You will find that reading Book I of this story, Danica, will give you a lot of insight into the characters and the continuing storyline.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Gently roiling fog glimmered in the glow of the magical lights above. The mists partially swallowed the nearby desks and chairs of the study, while the others appeared to float on clouds. Danica and Celes coalesced from the misty wall, and stepped into the study.

Danica stretched her hands over her head and groaned, glad to be home after a long evening of cleaning up after the goblin battle. Behind her, the mists slowly settled, leaving not a trace of their passing. "I need a bath — badly."

"Aye," Celes agreed, and then said, "That's getting to be second nature — using my gift." The raven-haired witch walked over to Danica's desk and shuffled through the notes regarding Ashley's cottage, summoning up the conviction to make a suggestion. "I know you think you have the beasties under control, and I'm not arguing with you, but I think we should use my gift to get around instead of the Hellgate."

Danica let out a silvery laugh and stepped over to take Celes' hand. As she tugged her friend toward the door, Danica said, "I wondered why you were taking such pains to learn about your gift."

"Seems to me that we can do anything with it that we can do with the Hellgate."

Danica nodded to the left, toward her room, and held up the letter she carried from Heather's family. "I'm not arguing with you, either. We'll do it your way when we can. If nothing else, we should experiment to see what else you might be able to do. You can already find a place you've never been. Maybe you can find someone you've never met." Danica leaned into her room and placed the letter on her desk near the door.

"Never thought of that," Celes responded with a little pleasant surprise in her voice. She took the lead around the edge of the common room, heading toward the hallway on the opposite end. A quick peek into Marlena's room revealed Ashley asleep in the Illusionist's bed. Celes dropped her voice to a whisper and said, "I thought I'd get more argument from you."

Danica whispered back, "I think the spell is useful, but I do know it's dangerous. Your gift seems to work just as well, and without the danger. I'm still going to test the Hellgate, though. I think I could help the three of you more if I can summon up the Soulblade outside the gate to use against demons. I haven't been able to call it up for more than a minute or two so far."

"Fair enough," Celes agreed with a little reluctance. The pair of friends passed the kitchen, lit only by the banked coals in the ovens and stoves, and turned the corner of the hallway. Celes cocked her head and listened ahead for a moment or two. "Notice something — or rather the lack of it?"

Danica chuckled. "The girls are probably just closing their doors now. It's a little early still for them to have worn themselves out with their toys." Once past the darkened kitchen and within the entrance hall of the manor, she pointed toward the girls' wing and nodded.

Hearing the faint sounds of pleasure as well, Celes shook her head and chuckled. After cutting across the corner of the entrance hall, she remarked, "You know, we didn't pick up anything to change into after our bath."

Danica shrugged and responded, "I have a couple of shifts in my bag, but you could just teleport us back to my room." She quickened her pace a little. "Right now, I just want the stink of smoke and goblins off me."

Celes matched her friend's speed. Danica grinned mischievously and walked a little faster. Celes let out a nearly silent scoff and caught up to pass her friend. By the time the pair turned the corner at the end of the hall, both were almost jogging. The playful contest ended in a tie at the entrance of the baths.

Both women stripped down and sank into the bath with contented sighs. Danica dunked her head almost immediately, the smell of smoke clinging to her hair tenaciously. Celes followed her lead, and then both women sat back to relax after washing their hair.

Resting her head on the edge of the tub, Celes slowly ran a washcloth over her body, luxuriating in the bath as much as washing. The sensation was nothing more than a faint tingle at first, but steadily grew. If she'd harbored any doubts about her connection to Ashley and Andrea before this moment, the feeling of intense, slow-burning arousal reaching across the miles from Andrea to her sister witch would have dispelled them. Celes knew without a doubt that Andrea was steadily building toward a breathtaking climax, and her body was responding predictably. It was all she could do not to gasp out and reach between her legs to tame the growing need there.

Danica's eyes popped open. She looked over at Celes and could see faint traces of the arousal the woman felt. She could feel it as well, her psychic powers latching onto the emotion. She pouted a little when she saw that Celes was resisting, but cared enough not to press, despite her own arousal. With a surge of concentration, she broke the psychic connection to the raven-haired beauty, hoping to calm down before the Awakening swelled within her and unnaturally eroded Celes' willpower.

Concentrating on what she planned to write in her letter to Heather helped distract her, and Danica managed to cool the heat in her loins. That in turn made her feel good, because conquering the Awakening within her was no small feat. Feeling that she could resist now, she climbed out of the tub and reached for a towel.

Celes opened her eyes with a sigh and followed Danica's lead. Danica picked up her bag of holding once she finished drying off and asked, "Could you teleport us back to my room? That way, I can just leave what I have in here for when we might really need it."

Hanging her towel over one of the wooden racks, Celes nodded and took Danica's hand. A moment later, both women stood in Danica's room. Danica walked to her chest of drawers to retrieve nightgowns for them both.

Celes gestured, and then declared, "Ha!" She shook out the nightgown she'd translocated from her own room with a triumphant smile.

Danica laughed and put the second gown she'd picked up back in the drawer. Once dressed, she sat down at her desk to compose the letter to Heather. Celes walked in behind her, and something within the drawer caught her eye when Danica opened it to retrieve a pen and paper. "What's this, then?" she asked.

"Nosey," Danica teased, but she pulled the notes she'd made for Edna's toy out and handed them over. She then went to work on her letter while Celes perused the sketches and notations of the design.

"Trying to outdo yourself, are you, Dearie?"

"I wanted Edna to have a toy that works without any need for hands," Danica explained as she continued to write. A few seconds later, she finished the brief note she planned to send with the longer letter from Heather's aunt, and turned back to Celes. Danica's eyes twitched upward just a little when she saw the other woman tracing the drawing of the phallus with a fingertip.

Celes noticed the reaction and rolled her eyes at her friend as she put the sketches down on the desk. "Told you already that I can understand the idea of a cock without a hairy man attached to it."

Danica stood up, placed the two letters into her message bowl, and spoke a word of command, sending them speeding off to the similar bowl in Heather's house. "Do you want to borrow one of my toys?"

At that very moment, miles away in Blackhawk Hall, Andrea and Christi reached a simultaneous, thundering climax on each other's tongues. Celes let out a gasp as the feeling washed over her, mingling with her fascination about Danica's toys. Danica put her hand on the desk behind her and gasped as well when the sharp thrust of Celes' arousal cut through the psychic controls she had placed between them.

Celes nodded her head, still panting from the wave of shared ecstasy. She turned toward the bed, pulling the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders as she walked to let the garment slide down her body to the floor.

Danica followed, dropping her nightgown as well, her eyes locked on Celes' perfect bottom. The beautiful witch crawled into the bed and rolled over on her back. She'd barely settled before Danica straddled her and leaned in for a kiss.

As their lips parted, Celes darted her eyes toward the nightstand next to the bed, where she knew Danica kept her toys. She then nudged the redhead's hand toward the drawer.

Danica let out an excited moan and opened the drawer, pulling out the first toy that her hand closed over. She spoke the command word to bring the magical cock to life, intensely aroused by the thought of using it on Celes. She wet the tip with a few teasing licks, and then asked, "Do you want it?"

"Gods, yes," Celes gasped, parting her legs to tease her moist folds.

A thought from Danica closed the door to her room and caused a rune structure upon it to flicker to life for a few seconds. The magic would keep sound from escaping, so as not to disturb Ashley, sleeping only a short distance away. Celes breathed heavily, gazing with a mixture of fear and longing at the toy in the redhead's hand. Danica leaned forward, reaching over a bent knee to place her hand on the bed. She then sat down and spun on her bottom to face the same direction as Celes, finding a comfortable angle. Looking over her shoulder with a sultry smile, she pressed the humming toy against Celes' nether lips.

Celes gasped as the buzzing tip touched her, her head lifting up from the bed. A second or two of grasping located a pillow, which she pulled under her head so she could better see over her rapidly rising and falling breasts.

Danica rubbed the mushroom tip over Celes' folds, letting the thrumming vibrations play through her friend's sex. Celes' breathing quickened as the toy wriggled between her moist, pink folds, pressing just a little harder. Danica licked her lips, and slowly pushed the magical cock into Celes' depths.

A long, almost pained groan escaped Celes as the toy invaded her. The vibrating cock felt twice as large as she knew it to be, stretching her lips wide and giving her an incredible sense of fullness. When she managed to force her eyes open, they immediately went wide when she saw that only half of the toy was inside her.

Sensing that her friend wasn't ready for more just yet, Danica withdrew her toy a few inches, and then pushed it back in again. Celes yelped, her head lashing back and forth on the pillow. The next stroke was a little faster, and she kept up the pace as she felt the resistance of Celes' tightly clenched walls decrease.

"G-g-gods! So big!" Celes cried out, feeling as though the toy was going to split her in half, while an aching void nevertheless screamed for more deeper inside her.

Danica's next thrust went deeper, setting off another series of gasps and yelps. She found her natural rhythm, stroking the toy cock ever deeper into Celes' canal, until the flickering tongue on the toy touched the raven-haired woman's clit.

Celes squealed as the fluttering probe assaulted her bud, and then again when Danica thrust the toy in to the hilt on the following stroke. Filled as she'd never experienced before — at least willingly — Celes felt a knot of humming, barely restrained energy building deep inside her.

Danica thrust her magical cock into Celes as fast as she could, amazed by the amount of wetness coating the toy and her friend's nether lips. The ecstasy painted across Celes' flushed face and the woman's sharp cries let Danica know her friend was close. "Come for me," she begged in a hushed, breathless voice.

Celes' back slowly arched up from the feather-stuffed mattress as the pressure of her impending climax built to almost unbearable levels. Just as she thought she would explode, her orgasm unleashed its power in a great burst.

She screamed, her body lurching first upward, and then to the side. Her wrenching and the tightening of her intimate muscles squirted the toy from inside her, as well as a spray of her juices. She continued to thrash as jolts of orgasmic energy tore through her, taking complete control of her body.

Danica rubbed her own moist folds as Celes came, the abandoned toy humming against one of the witch's trembling legs. Finally, the beautiful raven-haired woman curled up into a ball, covering her sex with her palm, and spiraled down from her heights.

Breathless and surprised by both the speed and intensity of her orgasm, Celes uncurled and collapsed limp on the bed as soon as her taut muscles would allow it.

"Did you like it?" Danica asked, already knowing the answer.

Unable to summon up enough air to voice the answer, Celes just nodded while continuing to pant. She closed her eyes, still twitching from the occasional sharp aftershock rippling out from her tingling sex.

Though her own need screamed at her, Danica fought the urge until Celes caught her breath. Once again, she reached into her toy drawer, seeking something specific this time.

"Oh my," Celes said in almost frightened tones when she noticed what Danica held.

"If you don't want to, it's okay, but I want it."

"Yes," Celes gasped, the sight of the harnessed cock causing her to feel a void in her depths again.

Danica slipped into the harness as fast as possible, tightening the buckles before speaking the command word that activated her toy's magic. She gripped the magical phallus in her hand as she edged forward.

Celes brought her knees up and back, the curious sight of a cock poking out from between Danica's legs surprisingly arousing. She steeled herself as the tip touched her, trying to prepare for the shock to come.

Both women groaned as Danica thrust her hips forward. Even as the toy penetrated Celes, an only slightly smaller cock thrust into Danica's depths. After a few halting thrusts, Danica found a rhythm, every pump of her hips filling both of them with throbbing magical cock.

Celes gasped as her lover gripped her thighs, using the leverage to thrust harder and faster. The redhead's heavy breasts bounced and jiggled as she enthusiastically thrust, once again fueling a hot bubble of ecstasy within Celes.

Incredibly turned on, Danica could feel her own orgasm building after only a few thrusts. She knew she was going to come hard — soon. When she could manage to keep her eyes open, she could see the signs in Celes that told her the beautiful woman she was fucking was tumbling toward the abyss right alongside her.

"Ah! Yes, D-danica!" Celes cried out, her voice broken in rhythm with the cock pounding into her depths. "Ohh — gods! I... Aieee!"

Celes' orgasm triggered the magic of the toy, spurting a hot rush of the witch's girl cum deep into Danica. Danica slammed her hips forward a final time, reaching her peak before Celes' scream even died away. She too screamed in release, her juices spurting against the entrance to Celes' womb.

Danica fell forward onto quivering arms, the twin shafts of her toy buried inside both her and Celes. The throbbing cocks kept both women coming, their juices dribbling from around the shafts toward the bed below. A sharp jolt of orgasmic energy caused Danica to withdraw with a loud gasp, and she collapsed to the bed over her friend's bent right leg.

Gasping for breath and trembling in ecstasy, neither woman could manage to move for several minutes.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Man-shaped shadows — extensions of the night — crept across the chill desert. Though the men moved swiftly, virtually no sound of their footfalls reached the wary ears of the guardian priests.

One after another, the shaven-headed priests of the necropolis met swift, silent death, their blood staining the sand. One of the black-clad men knelt next to the final victim and removed his linen kilt, bundling what was inside by gathering up the edges. This he deposited in the offering nave, despoiling the altar with the priest's filth.

The plaster and stone of the tomb's entrance proved little barrier against the magic of the intruders. The men simply vanished into the wall, as though made of the very shadows they resembled.

Within, the desecration continued.

An hour later, the defilers emerged. The smell of burning linen and aromatic oils clung to their dark clothing. In each man's arms, a fortune in gold — save for one. The unburdened shadow warrior approached the corpse of a priest and picked up the man's curved weapon.

As the other shadows vanished into the desert night, the one who remained turned the appropriated sword upon himself. "My honor is restored," the man declared, and then plunged the sword into his own chest with remarkable strength.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

A sharp groan escaped the dusky-skinned assailant as he withdrew from the woman's abused sheath. She wept, tears streaming down her face even as his seed seeped from her sex.

A thump drew the rapist's gaze away from his petite conquest. He chuckled upon seeing the woman's husband lying on the floor. The man had summoned up enough strength in his rage to overturn the chair to which he was tied.

A call from outside prompted a call to action. The assailant wiped his member clean upon the shredded clothing of his victim, and stalked toward the struggling man on the floor. A quick slash of a knife freed the almond-eyed farmer from the chair, but not from his bonds.

Across the village, other men emerged from houses, all congregating upon a single tree with their captives — all men — in tow.

The attackers fled toward the mountains and the desert beyond, leaving behind a tree decorated with human fruit.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

A knock on the door awakened Andrea. Her eyelids fluttered open, and she shivered, remembering the night before. The Duchess still lay next to her, the dark curls on Christi's mound sticky with the evidence of their lovemaking. Christi stirred as well, and offered a crooked smile to the blonde witch.

"Andrea?" Marlena called from the other side of the heavy wooden door.

"Just a second," Andrea answered, wincing when she tried to move and found her thighs stuck together.

From outside the door, Marlena said, "I'm going to go have a bath."

"I'll come join you once I wake up a little."

"Don't be too long. We should get back."

"I won't."

Christi stretched, emphasizing her lithe, curvy form. "Mmm — what a wonderful night."

Andrea smiled, and leaned in as Christi did to kiss the dark-haired Duchess. "Mmm hmm."

"I'll wait a minute or two before I come to the bath. I know Marlena isn't exactly comfortable with that side of herself. As cute as your blush is, I wouldn't want to embarrass you either."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Sisters of the Mists Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds