• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 06

Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 06

12

Lost in Eros

Book I: The Manor

The Ball, Continued

Of course, Tascha was, like Don, watching what her fellow dancers were doing, and, when she had noticed people peeling off the outer circle, had asked one of her partners what was going on. So, she was not actually surprised when Don waved at her and disappeared back through the circling dancers, or when it was her turn to weave and dodge her own way back out. She understood that selecting a partner was entirely optional, and was trying to decide whether she would participate. Before the Player, it had been years since she'd had sex with a man, and though she'd loved it she wasn't sure how comfortable she was with selecting a man and basically asking him to fuck her, just hours later.

As she slipped between the outermost two full circles (with pairs of women and men, before the circle of unattached men at the outside), Tascha was still a bit distracted by these thoughts. So, she was a little surprised to find herself noticing the direct attention of a woman moving along the outside, just inside the last circle of men. This woman had short dark hair with reddish-burgundy highlights, a long neck, broad shoulders and full breasts proudly on display above her deep purple corset. A dark blue skirt with long slits running up the sides showed off her long, well-muscled legs. She was beautiful and supremely confident. The woman smiled at Tascha as she and her partner passed, and Tascha felt herself blushing, and noticed a rising warmth between her legs.

As Tascha slipped to the outside of the dance, she reviewed the rules of the dance as they had been explained to her; "Once you've made your way from the outer circle to the inner one, when you get back to the outside you can take your pick of the unattached dancers on the outer circle." Tascha hurried along, moving opposite the parade of men passing by on the outermost ring of the dance. There's no reason, she thought, why I can't wait for a bit to make my selection. As soon as the next turn came around, shifting the available partners one ring inward, Tascha surged forward and caught the beautiful woman she'd been following by the hand.

The woman turned, surprised at being selected so quickly, saw Tascha and then smiled broadly. She moved to Tascha, and reached up to caress her cheek, saying, "I was hoping to see you again tonight, just not so soon."

Still blushing, Tascha said nothing, but clasped the woman's hand against her cheek and then kissed the inside of her wrist. Then she looked to the nearest alcove and back to her chosen partner, who responded, "By all means. I'm all yours. Lead the way."

The alcove would have to be filled to capacity to make Tascha stop. When she had seen this woman she had made her mind up to have her, and any hesitation threatened to derail her resolve. In fact, there were already three couples in the alcove, engaged in a variety of activities, some of which seemed to involve inter-couple engagements, but Tascha paid no attention to any of this. There was room for Tascha and her partner off to the left end of the large bed-like area against the back wall of the alcove, and Tascha moved quickly to claim this area, crawling onto it on her hands and knees. When she was far enough onto it, she turned back to extend her hand to the woman behind her, who laughed and crawled up to join Tascha.

They tumbled together as they met in a kiss. It was a passionate, sloppy kiss, making up in enthusiasm for anything it lacked in subtlety. Tascha felt the woman's soft, full tits pressed against her, and reached up to hold those wonderfully new breasts, feeling hard nipples rubbing against her palms. Their legs parted for each other, and each pushed a thigh up against the other's crotch. The woman's strong bare thigh pressed against Tascha's pussy and clit through the thin fabric of Tascha's g-string, while Tascha's pushed the woman's dress up against her.

When their kiss finally broke for a moment, Tascha took the opportunity to finally speak, saying, "I'm Tascha, by the way."

The woman smiled, and said, "Lilith."

"Nice to meet you, Lilith," Tascha laughed and promptly buried her face in Lilith's neck, sucking and kissing the sensitive flesh up near Lilith's ear. Lilith laughed a little and lay back to let Tascha have her way with her neck and ear. As a reflex, Tascha was grinding herself against Lilith's firm thigh, simultaneously moving her own thigh against Lilith. Lilith's hands were on Tascha's butt, squeezing tightly, and then she let go with her left hand, which was the arm that was not pinned by Tascha to the bed, and reached between their bodies to slip down and between Lilith's thigh and Tascha's g-string. Tascha squeezed Lilith's tits, and then pinched her nipples, as she left a trail of tiny bite marks down the length of Lilith's neck. Lilith sighed and worked her fingers and then hand behind Tascha's g-string. Tascha raised her right knee, giving Lilith easier access, as she felt Lilith's fingers stroking her lips and clit. Pushing Lilith back a bit, Tascha bent down over her new lover and kissed first one of her nipples and then the other, and then proceeded to suck and pull on them. Lilith's fingers pushed up into Tascha's pussy, and Tascha shivered in response.

Pausing only long enough to pull the glove off her right hand and arm with her teeth, Tascha went right back to sucking on Lilith's beautiful breasts. She reached down and fumbled to find the slit on Lilith's left side and began to pull the front of Lilith's dress away from between Tascha's thigh and Lilith's crotch. Lilith did not help, but continued to work her fingers in and out of Tascha, the heel of her hand pressed hard against Tascha's clit. Tascha finally got the dress out of the way, and slipped her hand between her thigh and Lilith's body. Soon she was doing to Lilith exactly what was being done to her, all without taking her mouth from the other woman's tits.

Tascha noticed that Lilith was responding to the manual stimulation she was providing almost as well as Tascha was in return. Lilith's juices were flowing freely, and Tascha's fingers slipped in and out of her easily. Tascha pushed a third finger into Lilith, who shuddered and moaned. Tascha bunched her four fingers together and slowly pushed them up into Lilith, who then arched her back, thrusting her breasts into the air and Tascha's mouth. Tascha rubbed her thumb against Lilith's clit as she worked her fingers in and out of her pussy, and continued to kiss, lick and suck at Lilith's nipples. Lilith meanwhile, had given up trying to actively stimulate Tascha and simply enjoyed what Tascha was doing to her, only rocking her pelvis along with the motions of Tascha's hand on her.

Tascha thought Lilith was close to coming, but Lilith breathed, "More. Can you give me more?"

Smiling, Tascha stopped sucking on Lilith's left nipple, pulled her arm out from under Lilith and moved lower on her partner's body. When she had her face down near Lilith's crotch, she leaned in to replace her thumb with her tongue, firmly licking Lilith's clit. As she did this, Tascha pulled her fingers most of the way out of Lilith's pussy and added her thumb to the mix. Licking away at Lilith's clit, Tascha slowly pushed her hand up into Lilith's very wet and slippery pussy.

"Oh god!" Lilith moaned loudly, arching her back even more. Tascha noticed that at least two of the other couples were watching them. Tascha continued to lick at Lilith's clit while slowly moving her hand and wrist in and out of her pussy, and began to move her arm a bit faster. Before she could build up a serious pace, though, Lilith began to thrash on the bed, as an extremely intense orgasm tore through her body. Tascha felt the woman's pussy squeezing and pulling at her hand. Tascha stopped licking during all this, but fastened her mouth on Lilith's clit and sucked. Lilith let out a long wail as she shuddered through what seemed to be a series of orgasmic after shocks.

Only when Lilith had fallen back on the bed, shivering and trying to catch her breath, did Tascha lift her mouth from the woman's body and very slowly draw her hand out of her vagina. She then leaned down to run her tongue up between Lilith's lips, gathering a large amount of Lilith's very sweet juices. Swallowing this down, she went back for more and again, carefully avoiding Lilith's sensitive clit for the time being. After several minutes of this, Lilith managed to sit up a little and said, "Come back up here."

"I'm not done here," Tascha said.

"Well, I haven't even gotten started," Lilith laughed. "Now get up here."

"Yes, ma'am," Tascha laughed, and crawled back up the bed, pausing to kiss each of Lilith's nipples on the way.

When they were again face to face, Lilith grabbed Tascha's face in both hands and kissed her, hard. Then she said, "That was wonderful! Now, take off those damn panties or whatever you're covering yourself with, and sit on my face."

Tascha giggled a little as she hurried to comply. The g-string was yanked off and tossed away without a second thought. She leaned over Lilith's face and asked, "Which way?"

"Lady's choice," Lilith smiled.

Tascha kissed that smile and then worked her way around so that she was facing toward Lilith's body, and, incidentally, the dance floor. This way, Tascha reasoned, she wouldn't be covering up Lilith's beautiful breasts with her skirts, and she could reach down and play with those tits, and even move into a 69 if she wanted. For now, though, Tascha was happy to just let Lilith have her way; she made sure her skirts were out of the way behind her, and carefully positioned herself over Lilith's mouth and sank down slowly. She stopped when she felt Lilith's lips brushing against her dewy lower lips and then her tongue slipping up between them, seeking her clit. She felt the tip of Lilith's nose pushing between her lips as her clit felt Lilith's tongue on it. A shiver passed through Tascha's body as Lilith sucked on her clit and then licked it. Tascha held onto her own tits, pinching her nipples and Lilith reached up to take hold of Tascha's waist to pull her down a bit further. Tascha settled in to enjoy the sensations as Lilith's talented, and obviously experienced, tongue stroked Tascha's clit.

Just then a strapping young man with a good-sized hard-on came into the alcove and stood near Lilith's outstretched legs, watching as he slowly stroked himself. Seized by a whim, Tascha gestured to the young man, and indicated that he could go ahead. Tascha wasn't sure if he would go down on Lilith or fuck her, but she thought that either would be fun. It didn't occur to her until after she gestured that she probably should have asked Lilith for her permission, but it seemed to her that it was unlikely Lilith would object, and, in any case, she would be able to make her displeasure known easily enough. The young man crawled up on the bed, and parted Lilith's legs. Nope, no resistance there, Tascha thought with a smile, though she did notice a pause in Lilith's licking at the strange touch. Leaning on one arm, the young man rubbed the head of his hard cock over Lilith and then pushed into her. Tascha leaned down to pinch Lilith's nipples as he entered her. This put the young man's face right in front of hers, so Tascha kissed him, letting his eager tongue slip into her mouth.

Tascha did not keep this up, but leaned back to enjoy what Lilith was doing with her tongue, and to let the young man concentrate on his fucking. Tascha watched his firm abs flexing as he plowed Lilith's pussy with his cock. Then Tascha noticed that one of the other couples was still watching the show Lilith and she were putting on. Feeling positively decadent, Tascha beckoned the two of them to come over and join in. The couple wasted no time in crawling over. The woman, a tiny black waif with smallish tits and a very firm butt, got on Tascha's left and promptly lowered her face to Tascha's breast on that side, sucking on her nipple. Tascha shuddered, while the man, a brawny blond with a short beard and startling blue eyes, worked his way around to her right. When he got there, the blond cupped Tascha's right breast in his hand, and leaned in to kiss her neck, her ear and then her mouth. She returned the kiss and felt him pinch her nipple between his strong fingers. Tascha trembled and moaned a little, and groped with her right hand to find the blond's hard cock. She couldn't reach the woman's pussy, and settled for a nipple which she caressed and pinched.

Tascha pushed down a little, needing to feel more pressure on her clit, and Lilith complied by licking harder and faster. Meanwhile the man between Lilith's legs was fucking her vigorously, making her tits jiggle and rocking her mouth on Tascha's sex. The man on Tascha's right was now sucking on Tascha's tit, while squeezing Lilith's. The woman on Tascha's left was kissing Tascha now, giving Tascha's fingers access to her pussy and clit. Stroking both cock and pussy with her hands, a mouth on her breasts, a warm, friendly tongue in her mouth, and Lilith's determined licking of her clit, all combined to push Tascha over the edge into a fiery intense orgasm. She shook and clenched as the exquisite explosion blasted quickly from her clit and pussy to every part of her body. She cried out in the black woman's mouth, and pulled and twisted on the cock in her right hand. Trembling, Tascha tried to hold still over Lilith's face.

Almost automatically, Tascha had continued to pull and stroke the cock in her hand and she was a bit surprised to feel it swell and begin to spasm in her grasp. She looked down to see a spray of cum shooting out all over Lilith's breasts. It was the blond man's turn to kiss Tascha, and he did so quite happily, while his cum ran over her fingers. His playmate from earlier leaned in low to lick the cum from off Lilith's tits. The man fucking Lilith pulled out of her pussy then, and sprayed his jet of cum over Lilith's bodice and tits, and managed to get a bit on the black woman's cheek.

Tascha carefully moved back a bit, letting Lilith get some air, and then leaned down to pull the man's cock in her fist to her mouth. She sucked the head into her mouth, tasting the salty-sweat cum, and swallowing it. Moving her hand up and down on the shaft, she milked the cock for any remaining cum, and then licked her hand and the length of his cock clean. Without letting go of the cock, she leaned down over Lilith to help clean up that cum, lingering over Lilith's tits. She felt Lilith sucking on one of her nipples and she promptly returned the favor. Then, looking up she saw the man who had fucked Lilith kneeling there as the tiny black woman made out with him and stroked his cock. Tascha saw that a dollop of cum was there at the tip of that cock, and decided that she wanted that bit of cum. Letting go of the cock in her hand, she crawled down over Lilith's body, until she could catch hold of that cock and pulled it toward her. The man came willingly, the woman kissing him moving back with him, and soon Tascha was sucking on the head of the man's cock, while the other woman stroked it.

Tascha felt Lilith's fingers moving over her labia and clit, and took this as a prompt to let her own fingers find their way back between Lilith's legs. She was bobbing her head a bit on the man's cock in front of her -- enjoying the feeling of the head and shaft sliding over her lips and tongue, and fingering Lilith's pussy again, when she felt her skirt being moved to the side. She was intrigued but not apprehensive. At the moment, she was quite happy to let whatever happened happen. She wasn't surprised to feel a man's hands moving on her butt, caressing and squeezing them, and then the head of a cock being worked up and down between her lips. She hadn't planned to get fucked again tonight, unless perhaps by Don, but now she thought it was a splendid idea. When the head was finally pushing into her pussy, Tascha pushed back, reveling in the feeling as it filled her up. The man, who Tascha assumed was the bearded blond, pushed in until his body was pressed against her butt and then began to fuck slowly and steadily in and out of her. As Tascha continued to suck on the man's cock in front of her, she remembered the woman on the bench she had watched through the window in the secret passageway and felt incredibly sexy. She only wished she could see herself now. Then, she felt Lilith's fingertips playing with her clit. Tascha's hand left Lilith's pussy and reached up to hold the cock that was sliding in and out of her mouth, and the black woman let go of the cock and lay down next to Lilith so she could reach in and pick up where Tascha had left off with Lilith's pussy.

Between the sensation of the cocks moving in her pussy and mouth and Lilith's stimulation of her clit, Tascha didn't think it would take too long before she came again. She tried to concentrate on doing a good job of giving head, but Lilith and the man behind her weren't having it. The man was shoving in and out of her with delicious abandon, and Lilith was intent on bringing Tascha off again. Soon Tascha was shuddering and gasping as yet another blinding orgasm wracked her body. She let the cock fall out of her mouth and shouted, "Fuck yes! Fuck me!"

Through the haze of slowly coming down, she saw the black woman getting up on her hands and knees and turned around so that she could take the man Tascha had been sucking into her from behind.

The man screwing Tascha continued to fuck her steadily, while Lilith was for now giving Tascha's clit a break. Tascha took this opportunity to lower her face down to Lilith's crotch, where she promptly began to lick and suck at Lilith's clit. Tascha felt one of Lilith's hands holding onto her waist while the other snaked around to hold Tascha's head in place. Letting herself enjoy the good fucking while she went down on Lilith, Tascha lapped and sucked with pure delight, while the man behind her enjoyed her pussy. She felt his fucking increasing in urgency, and took a break to look over her shoulder and say, "Cum inside my pussy!"

He grinned at her and began to slide almost all the way out and all the way in with steady fast thrusts, shoving her forward a bit each time. Tascha went back to work on Lilith's clit, sucking and lapping at it furiously, excited that soon the man would be filling her up with hot, delicious cum. Then she felt that cock swelling inside her and there was a lovely, warm sensation as he came inside her. He held still inside her -- pushed hard up into her -- while his orgasm had its way with him, and then he gradually pulled out of her.

As soon as he was out, Tascha lowered herself down toward Lilith's face. Lilith murmured her approval and immediately Tascha felt a warm tongue moving over her pussy, lips and clit as Lilith licked and sucked up the cum. Tascha shuddered and continued to lick and suck at Lilith's clit. The two kept at it for several long, wonderful minutes, before they brought each other to another series of intense orgasms.

After a moment when she thought she might have blacked out a little, Tascha lifted her head to see and hear the tiny black woman crying out with an orgasm next to her. Tascha smiled and rolled off Lilith. Once she caught her breath, she gathered herself up and kissed Lilith, saying, "Thank you, that was quite an experience."

Lilith smiled back at her, and said, "Agreed! Please come grab my hand anytime."

Tascha grinned and crawled her way to the edge of the bed and got to her feet, a bit unsteadily. She thought she should look for her g-string and glove, but then realized she didn't really care about that. If anything she felt like she should get rid of the dress. She'd keep the stockings, garter belt and heels, though. For the moment, she compromised by pulling off and dropping her left glove. By now she had moved out to the area between the alcove and the dance floor, saw that people were doing a different dance, and decided to keep the dress on for now. She thought she would go looking for Don, and fuck his brains out, but had no idea where he was. She decided to check out the other alcoves, and set off to the right.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Lost in Eros 1: The Manor 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds