• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fact: Black Women Love White Cock

Fact: Black Women Love White Cock

Nothing I love more than a tight Black woman's asshole around my dick. My name is Jefferson O'Shea and I approve this message. I'm an Irishman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Been here a couple of years. Moved to the Province of Ontario from my native City of Galway in Ireland. I attend Algonquin College, where I major in business. Life is cool these days. Mainly because I make my own fun. I love banging all kinds of minority women. Mostly Asian women, though I've been curious about Black pussy for a while. Right now, I'm fucking the hell out of a big-booty Black chick named Aminah. I've got my dick deep inside the forbidden depths of her tight asshole and my favourite Black slut is loving every moment of it.

I picked up Aminah inside the food court of the Saint Laurent Mall in downtown Ottawa. I was looking for a spot to sit with my tray of Chinese food when I saw her walking around, giving dirty looks to a Black guy she saw with a White woman. Black women like her are easy to get into bed if you're a White and male. They think they're getting back at Black men by giving us White men the pussy. Apparently it's their way of getting revenge on the brothers because nearly every Black dude in the City of Ottawa has a White girlfriend. Or some White chick he likes to pump. And that royally pisses off Black women like Aminah. Too bad the brothers don't notice because to them, White pussy is the holy grail of womankind. Aminah has a fine piece of big and round Black ass on her. I could care less why she wants to fuck me. I've never turned down a piece of juicy pussy in my entire life. Color has never mattered to me when it came to fucking and you can bet that I am not going to start right about now. Pussy is pussy, man.

Like a lot of Black women I've met in the City of Ottawa, she's a total loser who lives off the generous welfare system of Canadian society. Why Canada allows these immigrants in I'll never know. Aminah hails from the Ivory Coast somewhere in the fucking Continent of Africa and she's been in the Confederation of Canada for a little over ten years. She's got three brats by three different daddies. An Arab guy, a White guy and a Black guy. Wow. And she's at the Social Services Department's Welfare Office so much that it should be considered her second home. I know this because I work there as a security guard part-time. Man am I glad I picked up this big-booty Black slut. She's got those thick, juicy lips that were made to suck White dick. And she put them to good use, man.

Before I fucked her in the ass, Aminah knelt before me and sucked my six-inch long, kind of thick White cock properly just like a good Black slut should. Man, those Black women in the City of Ottawa can't wait to kneel before a White man to suck his dick. Especially if they're from some country in Africa. These Black sluts must not remember how badly us White men treated their countries during the days of colonialism because they worship us. I grabbed the back of Aminah's neck and made her gag on my cock as I thrust it down her throat. Yeah, I don't have a huge cock but it's always hard. I rammed it down Aminah's throat like there was no tomorrow.

The Black slut sucked my short but thick White cock and licked my balls like her life depended on it. Must be some ancestral thing. Pleasing the White man. I'm sure that at some point in time, the life of somebody like her depended on pleasuring somebody like me. And she must have retained the instinct, even though things have changed over the centuries. Aminah was an excellent cock sucker, man. She clearly truly loves White cock. I can't decide who's better at sucking White male cock. Black women or Asian women. I'm going to go out on a limb and declare it a tie. Because I like both, crave both and need both. Living up to the name of chicken head, Aminah didn't let me down. She polished my shiny White cock and hairy White balls with her tongue like there was no tomorrow.

After Aminah finished sucking my cock and balls, I rewarded her efforts by shooting my hot, manly cum all over her dark, glistening face. I like to shoot my cum in the faces of really dark-skinned Black women. The flow of my White cum on their gorgeously dark skin turns me on. I don't know why, but I get turned on just thinking about it. Aminah sucked off every last drop of my cum as if they were droplets from the fountain of eternal life or something. I smiled at her and she smiled at me. Why are Black women from the Continent of Africa so submissive and eager to please when dealing with us White men? I don't know. They're so different from Black American women, who are proud, stern and always defiant. Black women from Africa are White man pleasers. I really don't mind, though. It just puzzles me from time to time, that's all. I told Aminah I wanted to fuck her in the ass. As in slide my White cock into her Black asshole. And like a good submissive Black slut straight from Continental Africa, she couldn't wait to assume the position.

And assume the position she did. Aminah got on all fours, face down and big Black ass up. She spread her big Black ass cheeks wide open, offering me her asshole. I applied lubricant all over my cock, then smeared some on Aminah's asshole as well. I pressed my short but thick White cock against her backdoor, and gently eased it inside. And just like that, I began fucking this big-booty Black slut in her asshole. Aminah screamed as I worked my cock into her asshole. I smacked her big Black ass while fucking her. I was totally imitating Peter North, my favourite porn star. He likes to spank big-booty Black sluts while he's fucking them in his movies. Peter North is a hero to young White guys like me, folks. He's the man! I explored the depths of Aminah's asshole with my dick, thrusting it deep where the sun didn't shine. I fucked the big-booty Black slut until she begged for mercy. Then I came, flooding her asshole with my manly cum. Afterwards, I made her suck my dick. Straight from her asshole. I bet you that big-booty Black slut could taste her Black ass on my White dick. Yet she sucked it anyway. I smiled and rubbed her head patronizingly. This was so much fun. I love an obedient Black slut. I wish they were all like Aminah. After fucking, we showered together then she left my apartment. She's a lot of fun to play with but she seems to think she's too cool for deodorant. That means she is definitely not a keeper. Sorry. Besides, as much fun as Black pussy can be, I'm in the mood for some Chinese pussy now. Peace

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Fact: Black Women Love White Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds