• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Introduction to Bryce Ch. 06

Introduction to Bryce Ch. 06

12

DINNER, DESSERT, AND TV

Knock, knock, knock.

"Shit, I forgot all about the food," I told Bryce.

He just smiled as he got dressed quickly. "Hey, just a sec.," Bryce stopped me before I left the bedroom. "Do you think they could take my clothes to be cleaned tonight before I leave?"

"Oh, yea, sure. I don't see why not. Let me have them and I'll ask," I told him.

Bryce folded his clothes and gave them to me in an empty shopping bag that was lying on the table.

The food looked and smelled wonderful. I handed the clothes to the young man and asked if they could drop them off with the valet to be cleaned that night. He agreed, especially after the $20 tip, and left.

I heard the shower start up just before I knocked on the bathroom door. Monica opened the door, peeking around the edge.

"Sweetheart, the food's here. Do you want to eat now or after your shower?"

She said she needed to shower and just start without her. So Bryce and I started eating some of the seafood and salad but didn't open the wine yet.

"I'm gonna check out the weather to see how long this is gonna keep up," he said doubtfully, looking out the window. I followed him into the bedroom with my small plate and sat at the table. He sat on the edge of the bed and turned on the TV.

It was then that I remembered what channel we had left it on and cringed.

"Whoa, what's this?" he said, sounding surprised.

We saw a blond woman with oversized fake boobs standing sandwiched between two muscular guys next to a pool. The one in front was kissing her deeply in her mouth while the other guy was sucking on the back of her neck, one hand reaching around groping her tit and the other hand pulling her head back by her hair. "DP Marathon Saturday" it said on the bottom corner.

Bryce just stared, transfixed, as a third man approached from the side, completely naked, slowly stroking his half-erect cock. Bryce did not move or speak for several minutes as the scene on the TV progressed. It wasn't long before all three men were naked, kissing and feeling the blond all over. The sucking and groping soon turned into a very erotic triple-penetration on a reclining pool chair. Bryce really got into the movie and didn't respond to any of my conversation over the next 20 minutes. "I've never seen anything like this," he finally exclaimed with an air of exhilaration.

The bathroom door opened and Monica came out, just as one of the guys on the TV finished off an orgasm on the woman's cheek. The one behind her was fucking her VERY hard anally and seemed to be nearing the end as she road the third guy underneath her much more slowly. Monica stood there for a few seconds, looking back and forth between the two of us and the TV. Bryce didn't even notice her standing there next to him.

It was probably only about a minute before the anal intruder pulled out and jacked off onto her ass with a typical moan. Monica was now staring intently at the TV. The woman then began fucking the third guy harder and faster and started grunting and moaning. She lunged forward and backward and the man lying in the chair had to hold her by the waist to keep her from falling over. She spasmed a few more times before the scene faded away to a bunch of ads.

"Well that was interesting," Monica said quietly in a somewhat seductive tone, startling Bryce who stood up quickly and turned toward her. He just stared with his eyes wide open, embarrassed, not knowing what to say.

"Looks pretty painful though, having two guys in you at the same time like that. I wonder if those girls can tolerate it better because they've done it so many times. That's gotta hurt most women."

"Oh, she actually had THREE guys in her a minute ago! The first one finished before you came out," I informed her.

Bryce was still staring at her, as if caught doing something very naughty and was trying to make up an excuse.

"THREE? At the same time? How?"

"Oh yea! She was blowing that first dude that came on her face when you walked in...while screwing the other two guys," I said.

"Oh," she said inquisitively, the TV losing her focus as she glanced upward a little, obviously pondering something.

"I think if you do it gently at first and get her accustomed to you, you could ease the pain and the woman could enjoy it," Bryce finally said, turning quickly away from her toward the fast-playing ads. "I think."

"Oh, you think so?" Monica was watching him with a slight grin, but he was still looking away. "I've thought about maybe trying that some day, but it seems kind of scary. I wonder what it would be like," Monica stated in a softer tone, still watching him.

"Well, as long as you were with a couple of guys who cared more about your pleasure than their own, you should be ok. You'd really enjoy it...I think." Bryce got up and walked past her toward the door to the main room, staring straight ahead and not daring to glance at her. "Would you like me to, um...," Bryce paused briefly as he caught sight of Monica's gaze and seemed to forget what he was going to say. "...open, the um, wine now?"

"Oh that would be nice," Monica replied with a big smile. "I would love a glass!"

With Bryce in the other room, Monica came over quickly. "Guess what I did in the shower," she said with a wicked grin on her face as she opened her hand to reveal a small black vibrator that I hadn't seen in years. "Sorry, I was still so horny! I had to continue without you."

"Haha, I didn't even know you brought any toys. But I didn't think you really liked that one. You said it was too small, that it didn't fill your pussy up enough to really be enjoyable."

"No, it doesn't. But that's not where I put it," she whispered, raising her eyebrows at me.

"What? You mean...?" Monica nodded. "Really? I didn't know you did that anymore."

"No, I hadn't been in the mood for it until today. And you wouldn't believe how fast I came. I had this inside me and I was playing with my clit at the same time. It felt so good! I wanna try this, DP-style, with you as soon as we get home."

"Wow, yea, sure! I've been waiting on that for years! You know I always liked it," I reminded her. It had been several years since we had tried anything anal, and although it was thoroughly enjoyable for both of us, Monica seemed to have been shying away from it with so many responsibilities and things on her mind lately.

Bryce returned with the wine bottle, three glasses, and the dessert platter. "Here, I figured you were probably hungry too," he told her as he set the tray down, opened the bottle, and poured the glasses.

She discreetly slipped the vibrator back into her robe pocket, grabbed a filled glass, and took a huge gulp. "God, that's good. I haven't had wine in ages!" She took several more sips quickly, which was totally unlike my wife. She was never a big drinker and usually only sipped wine slowly. Monica sat at the head of the bed in her robe with her legs crossed, still sipping the wine, watching the ads on the TV. She finished off her glass, leaned back on the headboard, and asked Bryce for more.

He walked over and poured another glass for her. "Thank you, Sweetie," she said, caressing his wrist with her fingertips while he poured, nearly causing him to spill it.

He just smiled before bringing me a glass, then went over and sat in the chair on the other side of the bed with his own glass, remote control in hand. "You wanna watch the news or something," he asked, pointing the remote.

"No, this is fine. I don't really feel like listening to those talking heads tonight," Monica told him, still staring at the ads for pornographic DVD's, Web sites, and 900-numbers. "Lee, I'm starving! Hand me that dessert platter!"

I took the desserts over to her so she could pick something. She looked it over before taking the entire platter and setting it down in her lap.

"I think I might try a little of everything," she snickered. She first tried a chocolate-covered strawberry before taking a bite out of a small piece of cake. "Damn this is good," Monica remarked. "You guys should try some of this stuff," she asked while patting the bed on either side of her.

I sat on her right side and took a few grapes, while Bryce sat on the other side and swallowed a spoonful of chocolate mousse.

DOUBLE THE AGENT

We all looked up when we heard some cheesy, synthesized music and saw "Double the Agent," the title of the movie coming up, in large letters on the TV. Rarely do I remember the titles of cheap porn, but this one would be different, I would soon find out.

"Must be some sort of ridiculous government spy plot," I suggested, still munching on grapes.

Boy was I wrong. The first scene showed two very young guys, maybe about 20 years old, dressed casually, following a nicely dressed woman in her mid 40's into a house. She was evidently a real estate agent showing furnished houses to twin brothers who were moving out of their college dorms while still in school. Their rich father apparently told them they could buy any reasonable house in the area they wanted, as long as they stayed away from all those "nasty coed sluts," as he called them. "Wants us to find decent, upstanding young women from well-to-do families that we can bring home so he can show off to his rich golfing buddies," they told her. "He was scared we'd fall for the first piece of easy ass that came along, and she'd take all his money," one of them said with a guffaw.

"Oh, well I'm sure I can help you find something that will please ALL of you!" She was layered in lots of makeup and had her hair up in a tight bun with huge hoop earrings. Her big smile couldn't hide that she was looking both of them up and down.

"Well, we know where this is going," Bryce commented.

"Maybe. But probably not with her. Two hot guys like that could have any girls they wanted. This woman's too old for them. They'd never go for her," my wife told us.

"Ha!" Bryce and I laughed in unison. "Shit, these guys are probably horny as hell. No way will they turn down such a good-looking woman like that. Regardless of her age," I corrected her. Bryce agreed, "Yea, no doubt about it."

"We'll see," she replied.

The agent showed them around the bottom floor before leading them upstairs. They followed behind her, both watching her perfect, panty-hosed legs in high heels climb the stairs in a very sexy walk. They were trying to peek up her blue skirt, smirking and nodding at each other. She caught them watching her at the top of the stairs and just smiled and giggled. She led them to the first bedroom which had a huge king-size bed and a patio door. "As you can see, this new bed has all the latest mattress technology, making anything you do here as enjoyable as possible," she said as she put her briefcase on the floor and sat on the edge of the bed. "Why don't you come try it out?"

"Oh please," Monica laughed. "Like they'd fall for that."

"They will," Bryce and I told her in unison again.

One of the brothers walked over, and slipping his hand under her skirt, started feeling her inner thigh. The other brother kneeled on the bed and began kissing her and unbuttoning her blouse.

"What the hell? How is that realistic?" Monica laughed again, showing her naiveté when it came to pornography.

"It's not supposed to be realistic, they just need to get down to business," I told her.

The scene continued into one guy going down on her while the other guy was sucking on her tits. Monica must have been getting into it because she started rubbing both of our legs. She did this for a few more minutes before moving her hands up onto our cocks at the same time. She squeezed and stroked both tools through our pants, bringing them to full erections in a matter of seconds. I kept glancing at her eyes. They were fixated on the movie, huge, and slowly changing to a lustful green.

I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips a few times before slowly inserting my tongue. I could feel her tongue slip between my lips as well and we kissed passionately, the moans and sucking sounds from the TV in the background. I caressed her neck softly, then moved my hand down to feel her bosom on top of the robe before sliding my fingers inside to cup as much of her huge left breast as possible. It felt unusually warm, as if it'd been sitting in front of a fire all night.

She gasped, "your hand's cold." Monica's nipple certainly wasn't protesting though as it became very erect and hard, flicking back and forth between my fingers.

Bryce got the dessert tray out of the way quickly and began kissing her on the other side of her neck. I looked back to see one guy screwing the agent while she was sucking on his brother's huge penis. She could only get the head in her mouth; it must have been at least 10 inches long!

I caught Monica glancing at the TV too, but she averted her eyes quickly, turning toward Bryce to kiss him deeply, her hand still rubbing my cock through my pants.

I moved down and began kissing and sucking on her chest, running the tip of my tongue along the baby-soft skin of her exposed cleavage. After untying her robe, I slowly opened the sides to reveal her full, luscious breasts, both nipples fully erect now. All the very light, fine hairs across her bosom were standing on end. She obviously had goose bumps from the sudden exposure to the chilly air and her growing stimulation.

Bryce could no longer hide his yearning and reached down immediately to hold her left breast while stroking her hair and kissing her. A few seconds later, he slid his hand over between us to cup her right tit, pulling it toward him slightly while massaging it deeply.

Monica moaned loudly, muffled by Bryce's deep, hard kisses. She had one arm wrapped loosely around his neck while blindly fumbling with her other hand for the zipper bursting outward by my bulging cock.

I got up on my knees to remove my shirt, tossing it on the floor, then moved down to straddle her thighs. Her legs were so smooth and silky, normally a delicious creamy white, but had turned the same deep pink I had seen before when she was extremely turned on. I held her legs together with my knees while running my hands up and down over her thighs. They were so warm and smooth; they felt so good. Then I kneeled over and gave her a very light kiss below her bellybutton with just the tips of my lips.

Monica's whole body convulsed once and she let out a low moan, closing her eyes and laying her head back.

Bryce leaned across her chest and pulled her breast to his mouth, kissing very lightly around her nipple, teasing it.

She took his other hand in hers, which was caressing her neck, pulled it upm and held it tightly against her face.

I continued to kiss and suck on her tummy, flicking her bellybutton with my tongue, then pinching it between my lips. My hands slowly glided up the sides of her hips before clutching them hard for a second, causing her to moan again.

Bryce flicked her nipple with his tongue a couple of times before finally sucking as much of her tit as he could into his mouth.

"Oh God," Monica said in a very low tone before inserting one of Bryce's fingertips past her lips and holding it between her teeth, her eyes still closed.

I didn't turn around to see what was happening on the TV, but all three of them were moaning hurriedly in unison, the real estate agent getting louder and louder.

Bryce moved over to my wife's other tit, sucking on the hard nipple for a few seconds before releasing it. He licked it with his tongue in several long strokes then gently bit down on it between his teeth.

"Oh!" Monica yelled out as she shoved his finger all the way into her mouth forcefully and wrapped her lips tightly around it, her breathing becoming slightly staggered.

I moved my attention farther down and began kissing her along her thin line of pubic hairs, pulling them gently with my teeth and sucking on them. I always did like the feel of her pussy hairs on my tongue. They were so fine and gentle, they tickled slightly, but the close proximity to her most sensitive of erogenous zones made them so exciting! I followed them down with my tongue to meet her clitoral hood, just barely exposed above her clenched thighs.

I had never played with her clit before with her legs held so tightly together, so I wasn't certain how much stimulation she would even feel. I dabbed at her concealed clitoris with the tip of my tongue and she gasped, Bryce's finger still deep in her mouth. I stabbed at it several more times and she moaned as she let go of Bryce's finger just long enough to insert it into her mouth again with a second one.

I continued licking her tight clit as it turned pink, then a very deep red, becoming moist within a matter of seconds. She gasped again, and I could feel her raising her hips into my face. I knew this wasn't very comfortable for her though, so I released my grip on her thighs and stood on the floor, watching both of them. She finally parted her legs and I saw for the first time that her pussy was very red and very wet, maybe the wettest I'd ever seen her.

She opened her eyes and leaned her head forward, motioning toward my lower half with a glance. I understood the cue and quickly stripped off my remaining clothes. I caught a glimpse of Monica watching the TV so I looked back to see that one of the young men was drilling the agent while she was sucking on the other guy's massive member.

My lover seemed to be hypnotized by this scene for a second, so I wasted no time and dove straight into her soaking cunt, burying my tongue deep inside, my nose nudging her throbbing clit.

"Shit," she said loudly, as if I caught her off guard. She leaned her head back farther toward the headboard, and Bryce moved his mouth's attention to her exposed neck.

I pulled my wet, hard tongue out just long enough to suck her love button forcibly into my wanting mouth. Her clit was stiff and soaking in the sweet flavor of her love juices I knew so well. I nibbled and sucked on it, savoring it like a piece of hard, gourmet candy.

Bryce was still groping one breast and sucking hard on her neck, his other hand on her back, pulling her torso into his chest. Her breathing was becoming more erratic, so he released her, laying her head down gently on the pillow. Quickly ripping off his pants, he presented his erection over her flushed face.

I had returned to tongue-fucking her pussy and brought my hand up to rub her swollen clit. It was beet-red, wet, and throbbing. I pulled back the hood with my thumb, her pleasure button inflating like a balloon. I pressed down on it hard, and she gasped, involuntarily opening her eyes.

I think she had momentarily forgotten about Bryce and was somewhat surprised (and elated) to see his ready cock, waiting over her hungry mouth. She wrapped her fingers around it and pulled it closer, catching another glimpse of the fuck-and-suck scene on the TV. She turned her head toward our friend as he positioned himself better and pushed his hips toward her head. Taking several inches into her mouth at once, they both moaned in unison.

My wife's head bobbing up and down on her new toy, I went back to sucking on her clit for a few seconds before ramming my tongue deep into her pussy again. Just a few pumps of my tongue later, she screamed out, "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!"

"No you're not," I retorted with a wicked chuckle and grin. I immediately pulled off of her and she desperately glanced back at me. She started to release Bryce's cock, but I commanded him, "No, don't let her go yet!"

He grabbed her head with both hands and held her tightly onto his tool, shoving it even deeper into her mouth, undoubtedly starting to reach her throat.

I moved up between her legs fast, grabbed her knees, and shoved my pre-cum-dripping shaft straight into her tight, hungry cunt. A high-pitched squeak was the only sound she could get out around his member as my enormous erection stretched her out for the first time that night. She was so tight on my first thrust, I could only get my dick in just halfway. I pulled nearly all the way out before shoving my cock all the way in this time. I muttered something that resembled, "oh fuck," as Monica closed her eyes and reached a hand back to grab the wooden headboard above her head.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Introduction to Bryce Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds