• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking Stock of Kelly

Taking Stock of Kelly

(C) Copyright 2010 - MindSplinter - Published under Creative Commons License (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike) 3.0 Unported

My friend Kelly comes to visit again, and finds her taking stock of her situation.

I'm standing outside the security gates at the airport, out in front of the crowd so she can find me when she comes through the gates, just then the doors swing open and a surge of people comes through with Kelly in the lead, a huge smile on her face as she sees me standing there. I move towards her my arms open ready to hug her as she drops her carryon bag on the floor, our lips meet in a long passionate kiss that soon has the other people around us staring. But we don't care... We're already in own little world.

I break the kiss as I grab her carryon with one hand and guide her with my other behind me as I cut a path through the throng of people towards the baggage conveyors to get her remaining luggage. Soon we're in the clear, baggage in hand and out the terminal door to the car. I take Kelly to the local German restaurant for dinner, a small taste and reminder of our previous adventure across Europe. When we walked in the door I didn't think her smile could get larger that what it already was, nor the twinkle in her eyes any brighter. She knew, as soon as she got a look inside that this was going to be a visit to remember.

After a great welcome dinner with a fine German wine, we were soon pulling into my garage at which point I found myself lugging her bags upstairs to the bedroom. I gave her some time to get settled in and take a shower to relax after the long day of travelling before I sprung my surprise. She standing next to the bed, her back to me about to get dressed when I came up behind her and pushed her face forward onto the bed, grabbing a wrist and pulling it behind her back she yelled out, surprised that I had caught her before she had a chance to fight back. She tried to throw me off of her, but I already had the advantage and soon had her other wrist and had them cuffed. I had her pinned between me and the side of the bed, and while I had her legs pinned I reached under the bed for the ropes that I had previously tied to the side board just for this purpose. I tied each thigh about shoulder width apart to the side of the bed before moving around to the other side and running a rope across her back and under her arms to tie it off to the other side board. Now she was tied laying face down, half on the bed and half standing and completely nude and helpless. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up to give her long kiss, she responded in kind our tongues dancing and darting around each other's mouth. I broke away and let my hand slip between her legs, fingers tracing a line up and down her slit before letting a couple slip into her, she was hot, wet and ready to go. I fingered her and massaged her clit with my thumb, listening to her soft moans become louder. "Do you like that" I asked, "Oh yes" she replied, I pinched her clit asking "Yes, What"? "Oh Yes Sir" she replied quickly as I pinched her clit harder. "That's better" I told her as I resumed fingering her, I kept it up for awhile making her moan louder and louder. I asked her if she'd like to cum "Yes Sir, please let me cum" she told me breathlessly, how could I refuse an invitation like that, so I slipped out of my clothes and slipped my cock into her, slowly teasing her. I kept teasing her for some time, gliding in and out of her slowly and methodically, until I could stand it no more. I quickened my pace and soon we were moaning and groaning in time, I felt her tense up and shudder just before she muttered a loud "Oh, fuck" and came with me shooting my load deep into her.

I collapsed on top of her and held her tightly, running my fingers through her hair before pulling out. I untied the ropes holding her in place and helped her onto the bed and cuddled with her for some time before telling her that we should call it a day because tomorrow was going to be quite busy for both of us. I helped her to the bathroom so she could take care of business, then led her back to the bed and locked a collar around her neck that had a chain running from it to the bed before unlocking her cuffs. I turned out the lights and crawled into bed and wrapped my arms around her and held her before falling asleep.

The next morning I awoke before she did, with her still in my arms. We must have been really tired as we hardly moved through the night; I gently extracted myself from our embrace and went downstairs to make breakfast. I ate as I cooked and brought hers up to her, setting the tray on the nightstand I leaned in a gently kissed her until she responded to me and opened her eyes. "Good morning" I said to her, "Here's breakfast, make sure you eat well as I can't guarantee that there'll be time for lunch" I told her. She sat up and hugged me before turning to the tray and digging in, in the meantime I went into the spare bedroom and made sure that my setup was complete and grabbed the things I would need for later. I went back to check on her 30 minutes later and she was done eating, so I had her turn around and I cuffed her again and led her to the bathroom so she could take care of business before we started the day's game. When she was done I led her back to the bed and began preparing her for the next scene, I picked up a leather hood and pulled it over her head, smoothing out the wrinkles as I went before zipping it up, lacing it tightly and locking the built in collar. It had zippered holes for the eyes and mouth, which I zipped shut before leading her to the spare bedroom.

I had something special waiting for her, which I had built since we had come back from Europe. I led her into the room and had her step up onto a platform until she was right up against a padded crossbar where I had her stop. I locked her ankles into place and then gently coaxed her to lean forward over the bar until she was resting her torso on another padded bar and her neck was positioned in the bottom half of a neck stock which I closed and locked, before un-cuffing her hands and locking them into place also.

There were also adjustable parts that her feet would rest on, that I could move back and forth to get her into a semi comfortable position on her tip toes, which I moved until she was perfectly positioned. Next I got out my TENS units and two programmable lamp timers and set them up, putting two pads each next to each nipple, on each ass cheek and either side of her clit ending with a Hitachi firmly planted against her clit. I tested each unit until I got a satisfying noise from her, and finished off with a set of clover clamps on her nipples. I turned everything on and received a welcome shriek from her as she was shocked and tormented, but I had one other surprise up my sleeve; I grabbed my flogger and proceeded to flog her ass and thighs until they were a nice shade of pink and she had came several times.

I put the flogger down and went around in front of her and unzipped her mouth and asked if she was ok and to which she replied that she was. I told her that we would take a break and if she was doing ok that I would leave her just as she was, she indicated that she was ok and was not having any problems; so I left her for a bit to go and get something to drink for myself and something for her. I came back and gave her a drink through a straw which she sipped at hungrily as she was quite thirsty, but I didn't let her drink too much as I wasn't finished with her yet. I pulled the straw away from her and told her that I needed to run to the store real quick to get something for dinner, at which point she started struggling to get free. I stroked her gently and told her that she would be fine and that I wouldn't be gone long. She seemed to calm down, but she was still protesting when I zipped her mouth shut again and cut off her protests. I know she wasn't happy at this turn of events, but I wasn't concerned. I went downstairs and opened the garage door which I knew she would feel and hear as the garage was under the spare bedroom, got in the car and backed out before closing the door. She was madder than hell at this point, being left like this while I went on an errand but she had no choice but to enjoy the predicament I left her in as I had turned everything back on a low setting before leaving. Soon she was moaning from the teasing and torment of the Hitachi and TENS units. In the meantime, I sat outside waiting as I had not left; it was all part of the plan. After 20 minutes or so, I put phase two into action. I went around to the patio door and slid it open quietly and came back into the house, picking up the remote to my home entertainment system. Turning it on, I started a pre-recorded CD of breaking glass which I knew she would hear; as soon as she heard it she stiffened up. Now scared that she was alone, trapped naked in bondage and someone apparently had broken into the house, she started struggling to get free but she had no chance; the stocks were too well constructed. I crept upstairs knowing that they creaked as I went up, and knowing that she would be scared out of her wits.

I had also picked up one of those toy microphones that can change your voice so she wouldn't know that it was me if I spoke to her. The CD had other sounds that I had recorded of sounds of someone burglarizing the house that I let play as I worked my way upstairs and into the spare bedroom. The first indication that she had that someone had found her was my gloved hand gliding across her ass, she tensed up and got real still; trembling with fear that she had been discovered in such a compromising position. Reaching beneath her, I grabbed the chain dangling between the clover clamps and pulled down on them pulling on her nipples, she moaned loudly with the sudden increase of tension on her nipples. Her breathing was rapid and labored as she could only breathe through her nose with the hood zippered shut, I knew she was excited, scared and turned on at her predicament locked as she was in this infernal device with an apparent stranger fondling her. "Well, what do we have here? A little bondage slut caught playing." I said to her through the microphone, my voice distorted. Her head jerked suddenly as I spoke to her and she started struggling to get free again, but it was hopeless. Her instrument of bondage and torture was too strong and she soon stopped struggling. I pulled off my gloves and moved around behind her and ran my fingers up and down her dripping wet slit, she tried to grind herself on my hand but I pulled away each time, listening to her groan in frustration. "Little girls like you shouldn't be playing these games by yourself, you never know who might come along" I told her, this of course caused her let loose with a litany of unintelligible noise as she tried to talk through the hood. "I think you need to be taught a lesson" I said, and reaching down I turned the Hitachi and TENS units up to full power, eliciting a huge muffled shriek from her as everything kicked in. I followed up by taking the gloves I had been wearing and tying them to the chain connecting her nipple clamps, adding to the weight of the chain. Picking up the flogger, I began to add to the pink hue of her ass and thighs and also her back until the pink had turned to bright red while also fingering her. By this time she was on the verge, so I dropped the flogger, unzipped my pants and slipped my raging hard on into her, pumping away as hard as I could, and with the loudest cry yet she had an earth shattering orgasm before passing out and going limp.

I pulled out and turned everything off; moving around to her head so I could remove the hood and check that she was ok. I unlocked the collar and loosened the lacing before unzipping it and pulling off her head and checking her breathing which was strong and regular but quiet. She was quite simply spent, but I wasn't through with her yet. I let her rest there for a few minutes before rousing her with a hard swat on the ass, she jerked awake with a yelp as her eyes squinted trying to adjust to the light after being hooded for a couple hours. As she regained her vision, I sat there in front of her watching her face and when I felt her vision had recovered I spoke, "Well, what do we have here? A little bondage slut caught playing." I said to her through the microphone. Her eyes went wide, anger flashing in them and her jaw dropped as the reality of my game became apparent to her. Her mouth moved as if to say something several times before she finally found her voice and unleashed a torrent of profanity at me, after a couple of minutes she calmed down quit yelling and struggling, having exhausted every ounce of energy she had left. It was time to set her free of her torture device, I unlocked everything pulling the TENS pads off of her body and finally removing the clamps from her nipples accompanied by a final shriek of pain that I muffled by kissing her softly as I removed them and the blood rushed back into them.

I helped her up and guided her to the shower, where I gently scrubbed and massaged every inch of her body under the steaming spray of the water before making lunch for us. I let her rest for the remainder of the afternoon and except for when we went out, I kept her restrained in some way the entire time she was here.

She experienced several more sessions in my new torture device where I flogged, fucked, tortured and tormented her to no end. I'm sure that she took stock of her situation...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking Stock of Kelly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds