• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Office Vixen Ch. 01

The Office Vixen Ch. 01

My name is Jane.

I consider myself attractive.

I have a pretty face – green, almost almond-shaped "cat eyes" (which may suggest Asian heritage, but that is not the case.), perfect, always-lipsticked, full, pouty lips; and very large – size DDD – breasts.

However, I am also plus-sized - what you see referred to online as a "BBW." While I find nothing wrong with that, I also know that it limits the amount of men who find me attractive.

It's for this reason that I never rely on my looks for anything. Some women use their toned bodies, long blonde hair, and big tits to get just about everything they can. More power to them. I, however, am intelligent and experienced, and use those characteristics to get me where I need to go. It has worked for me thus far, and it is most rewarding.

Once in awhile, though, someone with whom I am in a business relationship does indeed find me attractive – the object of a hidden fantasy. And that gives me an advantage. Usually, though, I am unaware of that advantage until I'm naked on a desk.

Such is the case with the man who is now my boss. I was hired on-the-spot after a short interview for a position as an assistant to a man who instantly charmed me. He wasn't conventionally attractive but there was something about his intensity and the way he was casual, but respected by his employees, that made something inside of me take notice.

As his right-hand-woman we worked very closely on a daily basis, and as such became fast friends. We weren't afraid to point out each other's errors or bad ideas, but we also trumpeted each others' achievements as well.

The rapport soon became flirtatious – harmless comments about Freudian slips, "that's what she said" remarks and "yes I do" responses to the accusation: "You suck!" As time progressed, there was an obvious sexual tension in the air; something that tingled in my veins, telling me that his comments about big boobs in general were actually directed at me, and not just general remarks.

Part of me didn't believe it. He was married, and I was hardly the type of girl that would be considered for the position as "other woman." But the flirting persisted, getting more and more explicit. It moved out of the office to text messages and IM's and requests for photos, each of us almost daring the other to make a move. Even with all that, I never believed that anything would come of it.

One day we were having a conversation about oral sex - both of us deprived as his wife and my boyfriend wanted nothing to do with performing it, while we both loved giving and receiving.

Later that evening, I was out, he was still at the office, and I got a text message.

"I cant stop thnkng about our convo earlier."

I replied; "O yeh? What about it?"

"I want those pouty red lips wrapped around my cock."

I was speechless. Shocked. Never before had he ever been that blatant. I came back with an old fashioned tease;

"You couldn't handle it."

He replied; "Try me."

Ever naïve and unable to believe I could ever turn someone on enough that he would cheat on his wife, I stopped at work, expecting a good laugh and a good natured "punch in the arm" response. When I walked in he was in his office, the only person left in the building. I knocked on the door and walked in. He sat at his desk, poring over the day's numbers. Immediately, I knew that it was probably not a joke. Instinctively, I went with the defensive/sarcastic way to get to the truth.

"If you're joking you better tell me right now, before I do something you regret."

"You wouldn't do it anyway," he replied.

I smiled, raised an eyebrow and said; "Try me."

In one fluid motion he was up from his desk and standing in front of me. I looked up at him, a mixture of fear, guilt, and over all yearning traveling through my blood. My face flushed and he noticed.

"Don't be scared," he whispered; "I'll be gentle. First, I need to see those tits you've been hiding from me all this time."

He slowly unbuttoned my blouse. At the third button, my excited, voluptuous tits spilled out of the blouse and into his waiting hands. He moaned and whispered, "Oh god, they're more amazing than I imagined." He teased my hard nipples with his thumbs, and squeezed my breasts with a desire like a child in a candy store. His eager mouth found them next. He licked and sucked hungrily, making me moan and sigh. I couldn't believe it was happening, but I was so glad it was. I could feel my pussy getting wetter. "God you're making me wet," I sighed. I grabbed his hand and guided up my skirt. "Mmmm, now I have to taste it," he said.

He pushed me down in a chair, got on his knees, and pushed my skirt up to reveal my thoroughly soaked black lace panties. He tore them off, and buried his face in my juices, licking my clit, flicking his tongue in and out of my pussy. "You taste so fucking good," he said. I could barely speak, my hips raised up over and over again, silently begging for more. I couldn't remember the last time I felt this good. I could feel myself getting closer to the climax. My hips bucked wildly, my grip tightened on the chair. And then it happened. I came harder than I could ever remember. I could feel the hot river flowing from me, into his mouth. "Come on baby, cum hard," he coaxed. I had no choice but to obey.

When I finally relaxed and caught my breath, I told him to stand up. I scooted down onto my knees and unzipped his pants. His hard, massive cock sprang out from behind the zipper. I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around it. But I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction just yet. I began to stroke it slowly. He let out a soft moan. I continued to stroke it, and then began to tease the tip with my tongue. "Fuck you," he said, "Fuckin' tease." I smiled, and slid about 2 inches into my mouth, then back out again. I heard him catch his breath. I slid more in the next time, then back out, and kept going until I took the whole thing into my mouth. "Dammit that feels good," he growled, "Don't stop." And I didn't. I kept sucking hard, sliding it in and out, taking some of it in, then the next time, deep throating it. He put his hand on the back of my head and started fucking my mouth, making me take the whole thing over and over again. I could feel myself getting excited again. I pulled away, looked up at him and said "Fuck me."

I didn't have to ask twice. He pulled me up, grabbed my arm and pulled me over to his desk, where he bent me over, and slammed his hard cock into my pussy. I let out a scream of pleasure, it felt so amazing, so deep inside me. He slowly pulled out, then slammed in again. He fucked me faster and faster, making me cum over and over. I could feel it running down my legs. I didn't want him to stop.

Without warning, he stopped.

"What are you doing?" I pleaded. "Don't fucking stop!"

"I think I need something a little different," He said. He slid his wet cock out of my pussy and began to slide it into my ass, slowly, a little at a time. "What do you think?" He asked. "If you're gonna do it just fucking do it!" I said.

So he did. He rammed his dick deep into my ass, pounding me hard. It hurt but felt so damn good. My orgasm made my whole body tighten, which in turn helped him along. "I'm gonna fucking cum," he said, still pounding me. "Come on," I said, "Cum all over my ass." He pulled out almost instantly and I could feel his hot cum squirt all over me. He continued stroking until he was totally spent, then practically collapsed into the chair.

I grabbed some tissues to clean myself up, then turned to him. "What the hell?" I asked with a smirk, still shocked.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," he replied.

That was a good enough answer for me. I collected myself, and my things, and went for the door. "See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Absolutely," he said.

I smiled, turned and walked out, closing the door behind me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Office Vixen Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds