• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Slightly Off-Road

Slightly Off-Road

12

[©2011 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 WITH IDENTITIES DISGUISED; FISTICUFFS APPEAR BRIEFLY; FOR AGES 21 OR ABOVE]

[Son is drafted into chauffeuring his incredibly sexy mom to a distant mall. They almost get there too.]

I was understandably thrilled. I was all set to watch the Final Four; had my Ruffles (industrial 20 ounce size), 24 pack of Cokes, cold cuts, etc. What more could a young man want? Then it happened: I was drafted.

Mom wanted to go to a distant mall for this once-in-a-lifetime grand opening. For some reason, my father (her 'old man' as I called him) was pushing her to ask me to drive her.

He said one time she had almost dozed off driving during our Florida to New England roundtrip. No one else seemed to remember that, but she believed him.

Mom asked and then begged me to help her out. She said I could record the games on Tivo and watch them when we got back. I just nodded politely, knowing there was no way I was waiting for a week; I'd just have to 'watch' them on XM/Sirius radio as we drove.

We both assumed that he wanted me along for driver safety. We never dreamed he wanted us gone because he was having an affair. I would never have dreamt that, since my mother at 39 was built like Pamela Anderson.

She had a fantastic body with outrageously out-of-proportion boobs, an hourglass figure, a firm butt from jogging daily, and legs like Kelly Ripa.

So, why would anyone cheat on her? Little did we know until later that the affair was not with a woman. Apparently her 'old man' had 'changed teams' some time ago without telling her. That would explain his neglect of my gorgeous mother. God, what a waste. If only I had known...

Mom's 'old man' was many things good (inherited money) and bad (looks, personality, etc.), but he was now reaching a new low.

While we were on this weeklong trip, he was going to set up a scheme to dump mom with no support and none of his precious trust fund. She (and I) would be homeless and penniless, while he'd be free to live 'in or out of the closet' with no one there to judge him...

Well, none of this affected mom and I for the moment. We were zooming up north in the family Town Car he had lent to us. The luscious soft Napa leather seats allowed mom to curl up with a pillow. She was wearing a yellow blouse, a simple skirt, and strappy shoes. She undid the shoes and curled up onto the seat to take a nap.

That left me free to listen quietly to the game on satellite radio. The boring highway scenery made my eyes wonder. I had never done anything naughty with my mom and never 'looked her over'.

Well, with seven hours of driving, I had lots of time. So, I took 'inventory', from her blonde hair (with black roots) to her sparkling blue eyes, perfect little (fixed) nose, and Hollywood smile.

Geez, I had a beautiful mother! Well, she was asleep so I kept on going. That poor blouse: the tissue-thin gauzy yellow fabric of that blouse was straining, bursting at the seams. My mother's plump breasts were just about to explode into view.

The rough itchy material had made her nipples erect like thumbs...they were 'angry' and pointed out and up. The material was so thin that I could actually see not just the areola but the little pinhole size opening at the middle of her precious nipples. When I realized that that was where my nourishment used to come from...her warm, sweet mother's milk...I almost drove off the road.

We went over some bumps and her incredible tits bounced and jiggled sexily. For the first time, I started getting hard over my own mother. I felt ashamed but couldn't control it.

When my review of mom's assets continued, I saw mom's trim waist and then those tanned shapely legs. She had her legs completely on the seat; those bikini-wax smooth legs and glistening thighs were like a lighthouse beacon, daring me to feel their unbelievable sex appeal.

As I steered with my left hand, my right hand was 'boldly going where no man had recently gone before.'

Luckily, since my hand was warm from the sun, lightly placing it on her thigh didn't awaken her. I proceeded to gently feel, caress and stroke every inch of her satiny thighs, velvety legs, and smooth, sexy feet. It was so f-cking exciting to finally get my hands on the love goddess that had subconsciously fascinated me all these years.

By the time my right hand had finished 'scoping out' her fantastic legs and delicate feet, I was harder than I had ever been. In the uncomfortable driving position, my now ten inch cock was sticking up thru my belt loop well above my navel.

And Lord, it was hard, hard as granite. Grabbing a quick glance at those jutting tits, I knew that I wanted my own mom...badly. What is more, I was going to have her by any means necessary. That wasn't a sober decision: I was mesmerized—intoxicated by her beauty and now obsessed with bedding her.

We passed a mini-van that was packed with a handsome couple and their six rambunctious kids. I had always joked about those 'wimp mobiles'. All of a sudden, the appeal of having all those offspring hit me on an instinctive level.

Looking back at mom, I wondered if she was still able to get pregnant. If she was, I wondered if she'd let me have the honor...the ULTIMATE honor...of pumping my genetic material, my sperm, inside of her, in the interest of getting her pregnant.

Now, all of a sudden, in the middle of nowhere, my 'life's calling' had changed. Whatever it had been, I now had a new top priority...my ONLY priority...to get my supersexy mother pregnant...with MY baby.

There was a rest stop in the absolute middle of nowhere. I pulled over, careful not to awaken mom. I pulled into a work area where renovations were being done during the week (this was Saturday)--there we'd have some privacy.

I got out of the Town Car and used the remote key fob to open the trunk. Sure enough, there was my old bed roll from my Boy Scout days. I rolled it onto the densely grass-covered ground. Then I opened mom's door, put my powerful hands beneath her on the leather seat, and gently lifted her in my arms. She started to stir.

Mom: "What...what are you doing, Jim? Why are we stopped here?"

Well, I couldn't just tell her I had looked her over, felt her up during the trip and now wanted to fuck her. With nothing clever to say, I just proceeded to carry her a few short steps to the sleeping bag. I delicately put her down. She bolted up to her feet, seething.

Mom: "Now tell me right now, young man! What is going on...what do you have in mind?"

Oh, the hell with it, I thought. I grabbed mom by the collar of her tissue-thin blouse.

Me: "Mom, it's like this. I know you haven't 'gotten any' at home for a long time. Your old man is a pathetic weakling whose interests have gotten really odd. He should be worshipping you but instead spends time out 'with the boys'."

Me: "Well, it's different with me; I would never neglect you. In fact, whether you liked it or not, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you. If you were MY wife, I would make love to you constantly, five maybe six times on weekends."

Me: "Soon your belly would be swollen and that would really excite me. You wouldn't be fat...just pregnant. And we would go thru that cycle again and again and again until you couldn't bear any more babies."

Me: "I know if you were MY wife I'd always have a hard cock, and swollen balls, just itching to breed with you. Whenever anyone came to visit us, all they'd hear would be a wonderful cacophony of babies bawling—kind of a tribute to my potent sperm and your fertile womb."

I don't know why I thought that my mother would be swayed by that speech. Well, she wasn't and backed away from me, holding up her hands to keep me back. I was disappointed but determined, not to say fixated. I held her by those lapels and proceeded to roughly undo the blouse buttons.

Off came the blouse. I paused for a moment to caress her perfect breasts. In spite of herself, her nipples immediately popped, throbbing into erection. I brushed them crudely with my rough hands, which made mom almost jump.

When I bent down to pay homage to those Playmate-of-the-year quality breasts, mom's hands did their best to push me away. However, when my hungry mouth latched onto first one, then the other erect nipple, all of a sudden her eyes closed and her struggling ended.

I found the hidden zipper on the side seam of the skirt and unzipped it. Typical of men in such situations, I did not remember taking anything of mine off, yet found myself quite 'unencumbered' by clothing within seconds.

I pushed mom onto her back and lowered my head to honor her at her royal entrance. She grabbed at my densely thick mane of hair, trying to pull me away.

I would have none of that and proceeded to use my tongue to do a fair impression of Gene Simmons of KISS fame. Mom alternately pulled my head away and pushed my head down into her. Then, she held my head firmly, almost tearing handfuls of dark brown hair off as she shook in orgasm.

Her shout would've been hard to muffle in a hotel room or at home, but here in the wild outdoors, she could scream to high heavens. Boy did she ever.

Her shapely tanned legs slowly sank to the khaki green surface of the sleeping bag as she collapsed in total relief. It had been so long; in fact, her 'old man' had never given her the big 'O' like I just did.

I then dragged myself forward so we were face-to-face. I barely fit on the narrow sleeping bag. She was almost in tears she was so relieved from years of sexual tension and frustration. She kissed me as her eyes filled with tears.

Mom: "Thank you Jimmy! God, it's been so long. I didn't realize I was so fuckin' horny. I think we can pack back up and finish our trip; I'll never tell 'Mr. Softee', your father, about this—I promise."

Well, that would be great, if my only intention was to 'go down' on mom. There was no f-cking way I was going to stop now. I stood up and showed her my answer to her suggestion we just get to that mall. My cock was saluting her at full rigidity, hard against my rippling abs, a ten inch tribute to manhood and virility.

Mom: "Oh, honey, it was so selfish of me; I apologize. Here, come over to me and I will get you off. Your old mom might be a broken down old hag, but I can still use my hands on a big beautiful bone like that."

[She gestured for me to come to where she was kneeling, ready to 'service me'. At this point, I was not in the mood to just get a 'cranking'. No, I wanted it all.]

I walked up to mom and put my hands on her shoulders, pushing her down to the sleeping bag on the ground. I then felt around with my cockhead until I found a blast furnace hot entryway. As I inserted my manly ten inch cock to that holiest of places, I thought I would be blocked, the pathway dry and barren.

In the event, my lengthy cock was greeted with warmth, wetness and excitement. Mom had some incredible rings of muscle in there. They proceeded to grab, squeeze, even twist my manhood ever so slightly.

When she let go, I would continue my feeding of her fertile depths with my cock. Slowly, gently, I could just barely fit the eighth, ninth, and finally...wait, wait, THERE!...the tenth inch.

I then began to make like a piston in a Ferrari, moving in and out at a stupendous rate of speed. At first my sack was slapping against her; at the speed I was going, it sounded like the applause at a concert performance.

Then, as my testes inflated with seed, my balls were swollen to the size of oranges and about the same weight. They pulled tightly against my frame as they prepared to unload their ocean of cum, some 96% pure baby-making sperm.

Thinking of not just making love but of breeding mom and claiming her as my own, I slowly rolled her on that rough sleeping bag. We ended up as if we were wrestling, with her shoulders 'pinned' and her legs up on my shoulders.

I could reach her demure beautiful feet from either side of my head, so I gave each gorgeous little foot a brief kiss. Meanwhile I relentlessly drove my ten inch charger in and out of her warmth with fierce determination and purpose.

I put my powerful hands around her pert behind and held tightly. My huge ten inch baby-maker proceeded to bathe mom's cervical area with a stupendous spend of seed. It made like a Roman fountain for several minutes, with white thick streamers of semen dripping, flowing, spurting, and spraying.

Millions of my little genetic 'volunteers' now began their quest with GPS accuracy, all of them successfully finding their way to her uterus. I was lucky that she was at her cycle peak and that an ovum was sitting there totally unprotected.

My potent seed found that precious, wonderful ovum. With frenzied determination, those tadpoles attempted entry again and again, to no avail. It was inconceivable (pun intended), but not one of the throng of millions had gotten thru. Of course, mom and I had no idea of the outcome of this drama playing out so deeply inside of her.

I was totally spent and fell over like the traditional post-coital male rag doll. Fifteen minutes later, we gathered ourselves together and packed up. Back into the leather-lined security of the big Lincoln.

Fifteen miles per gallon added up to a pretty penny for our comfort, but for once, I wasn't paying and didn't care. Ninety minutes into our resumed trip, my mother started squirming on her seat.

Me: "Mom, is there something wrong? What's the matter?"

All of a sudden, she gave me a devilish look. Her left hand brushed my cheek, followed the contours of my broad chest and chiseled abs down to where my manhood resided.

Reaching into the draw-string belt line of my athletic pants, she found my cock which magically erected right into her clutches. I almost swerved off the road. Fortunately, there was another rest stop five minutes away and I pulled over.

Me: "What the heck is going on?"

Mom: "I'm horny...I want to ball. You're not going to tell me that you are finished for the day, are you?"

Me: "Actually, mom, I've never gone more than once per day. I'm sure that my pole might be up, but the reservoir is dry down below. Sorry, mom."

I wasn't just trying to talk her out of it. I really had never done it twice and would be mortified if she found me totally empty down there, like her useless old man. Well, she let go of my steel-hard manhood and moved that hand down below.

Her fingers expected to find a limp sack down there but instead cupped my restored and invigorated testes. My balls were once again incredibly heavy with seed.

As she massaged them, hefting them, judging them strictly by weight, I realized that my sack was swollen, ready to serve its purpose again. Instead of needing an entire day to re-charge, I was ready for mom in less than an hour.

As her soccer-mom hand cupped and bounced my testicles engorged with cum, I pulled away and jumped out of the big car. This time we would save time and just use the wide back seat. I gave mom a royal thumping. That back seat would never be the same as our bodies slapped together with fevered desperation.

Here were two sexually frustrated souls who had each found a perfect partner. She was just big enough to take all of my huge 10 inch love tool, which managed to touch every tender spot in her fertile depths. The raw uncut cockhead scraped and rubbed raw the sensitive walls that led from the entrance-to-heaven to heaven itself.

At the climax of our union, my mighty cock was deep enough to bend the last few inches at an angle, hooking up to the cervix. I held her tightly, my cockhead positioned perfectly deep inside her treasured vagina.

As one hand caressed her tingling nipples, and our lips played a game of kiss, lick, and love, my cock vibrated with incredible power. It swelled and the tiny opening at the cockhead middle expanded to the size of a silver dollar. With that, like volcanic lava, white thick foam proceeded to pour out in even greater quantity than before.

As we lay there, totally still in the sealed confines of that limousine, we could just barely hear the splash, squirt, and trickling of that magical liquid love as it bathed the receptive baby factory with a gigantic shipment of building blocks for one baby...if not two, three or four.

That cum must have been 98% pure sperm that second go-round as it oozed out in a long, continuous, never-ending flood. Within a few moments, mom's pussy looked like a boiling pot, with froth freely dripping everywhere.

The excess goop was drooling down her satiny thighs, making a gooey mess of the expensive leather cushions. Well, that would be HIS problem, this being HIS car and all.

We lay there together, in total silence, with my hard cock still deep inside my gorgeous mother, still shooting every few minutes. After catching our breath, we kissed intimately celebrating the fact that we weren't just 'mother and son' anymore.

Most sons didn't give their mother a thick, rich 'cream-pie', with their pretty mother's welcoming pussy lips dripping the very seed of life from their son. Most mothers didn't finish an innocent trip to the mall with a womb injected with millions, perhaps billions, of potent sperm, all designed to make them pregnant.

At this point we decided to call off the 'exciting' shopping spree and head home. There were going to be a lot of changes and we wanted to start them quickly.

About halfway home, all of a sudden, mom got flush. Her nipples erected and she felt a slight ripple in her lower tummy. Curious, she looked into her blouse, surprised that her nipples were not just popped but enormous and much darker brown than before.

Mom: "I know this will sound funny, but I think I just conceived. You're going to be a daddy and me, a very sexy mommy!"

I almost swerved off the road again. As it was, I turned to the shoulder, put on the flashers, and kissed my gorgeous mother in congratulations. I didn't know if her intuition was right (it was), but I had never heard of a better reason to celebrate.

We kissed for several minutes and my hands wandered to those very same pouting nipples. My hands felt like they had been singed with heat; I undid her blouse and marveled at the miraculous change that had occurred only moments before.

Mom's tiny knobs had been transformed into the sexiest nursing nipples I could imagine. I licked and kissed them, making mom's eyes close in passion. I went to her ear:

Me: [Whispering] "If it's a boy, and I know it will be, that lucky sucker is going to have a high time suckling your white gold, all that warm, sweet breastmilk. You'll have a hard time weaning him, when he turns eighteen and has to go to college." [For once, my 'man's intuition' was correct; the fetus would be male.]

What happened next was pure luck. Mom's old man assumed that we were hours and hours away by now, shopping our little hearts out. He gave mom a cell phone call, feeling confident and safe with hundreds of miles of 'buffer'.

The 'old man': "Sue, this is never easy to say, but I think that I can do better than you; I want a divorce. Before you start getting illusions about riches, know that I kept my trust money separate; in fact, I even put our commingled funds in an offshore account."

The 'old man': "Now, you can't even get money that was yours. Hate to burst your bubble and all, but that's how it's going to be!" [He laughed a little, then hung up.]

Mom was stunned. Here she thought that she was going to surprise him with divorce, though one that would have a fair settlement. Now he up and made the first move, with full intentions of cheating her. The one thing that we had was this: he thought we were many miles up north, whereas we were just pulling into the driveway.

We saw a strange car out front. Something told me to be quiet and I motioned mom to follow my lead. I grabbed the little digital camera we kept in the Lincoln glove box (in case we had to document an accident.) We almost tiptoed into the house.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Slightly Off-Road

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds