• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Thanks, Sister-In-Law Ch. 06

Thanks, Sister-In-Law Ch. 06

It's been four years since the last chapter in this series. This story would have been posted sooner, but I thought it was lost when I hard drive died. But thanks to gmail's storage, I have this story to bring to you. If you've not read this series, I suggest you not only read it, but the Andrea & Jack series as well, as the set the foundation for this chapter. As always, I love your feedback.

*

Donna's Brother Jack invited us over for dinner last week. Their kids were either going to be at his wife Mary's parents or one of their friends. As I've written earlier, I've been with Mary and Jack, but it was with Andrea, Donna and Jack's sister, but not with Donna.

Mary and Jack have a nice house in the suburbs, with a nice sized yard. When Donna and I pulled up, we could see that Jack had fired up the grill (either that, or a new Pope was being elected).

Mary greeted us at the door wearing a bikini. Mary has a body that defies her mid-thirties-with-three-kids age. She kissed us both and invited us in. "Jack's got the grill going, but I'm sure you could tell that already," she said laughingly.

"It was your idea to grill steaks, honey," Jack said as we entered their living room. Jack was in an old t-shirt, and running shorts. He kissed his sister in an unbrotherly fashion, and then embraced me. I jokingly groped an ass cheek, and he said, "They're will be time enough for that later. What do you guys want to drink?"

"Beer me," I said. Donna opted for a glass of wine. We then sat on the sofa, as Mary brought over a shrimp tray.

"You guys sure are going all out tonight," Donna said as she took some shrimp for herself.

"We wanted tonight to be special, since it'll be the first time it's just the four of us. Brad, you all healed up from getting snipped?"

I'd just gotten a vasectomy, since Donna and I decided we didn't want kids. "I sure am, and if you're really good, I'll let you see the scar."

"And if I'm bad?"

"I'll let you lick it."

Jack had left to check on the steaks. He came back in to announce that they were ready. We adjourned to the dining room. Jack and Mary's taste in furniture ran towards modern in the rest of the house, but not here. Their dining room was strictly French Provincial, with high backed dining room chairs.

We sat down to dinner, and we talked about what we'd all been up to. Donna and I talked about work, as did Mary and Jack. They then told us what their kids had been up to. Their oldest, Rachel, was at a swim meet, and was spending the night with her best friend. The other two girls, Jane, and Joanne, were spending the night at their grandparent's. While we chatted, I noticed that the skies had darkened, and that it had started raining. "So much for using your hot tub tonight," I said.

With a wicked grin on her face, Mary said, "That's okay, we can enjoy Jack's new media room instead. He just installed a new flatscreen TV. The picture on it is amazing!"

After dinner, we adjourned to the media room. They not only had a nice TV, but a nice surround sound system, and other nice video equipment. When we got to the entrance to the room, Mary announced that the room was "nude only". As she said this, she reached behind her back, and untied the top of her bikini, and let it fall off, revealing her champagne glass sized breasts. Her dark nipples stood at attention. She turned around, and bent over while removing her bikini bottoms.

"Your turn, Brad." Mary told me. I peeled my shirt off; I then slowly unbuckled the belt on my jeans, and undid the buttons on the fly one at a time, revealing that I wasn't wearing any underwear. I let the pants fall to the ground, and my hardening cock rose to attention. I pointed it at my wife and said, "You and Jack have to undress each other."

Donna walked over to her brother, and rubbed her hands on his chest. While she did this, Jack began to undo the buttons on Donna's blouse. Slowly, Donna pulled the t-shirt over Jack's head, as Mary and I sat on the oversized couch. After his shirt was removed, Jack took off his sister's blouse, and unhooked her bra. Donna let it drop to the floor, revealing her bountiful DD-cup breasts. Jack then unzipped the denim skirt Donna was wearing, and it fell to the floor, revealing Donna's ass and shaved cunt. Jack and Donna began kissing, and as Jack's hands explored his sister's body, she stopped him. "You still have clothes on," she reminded her younger brother. Donna then fell to her knees, and pulled Jack's shorts down to his ankles, freeing his swollen cock. But she didn't stop with that. She took her brother's member into her mouth, and began to suck on it, and massage his balls.

Mary was inspired by this and began to do the same to me. I watched as Jack closed his eyes, and moaned with pleasure at his sister's oral ministrations. I too was enjoying Mary's attention. Mary used both hands to pleasure me. She rubbed my balls with one hand as she sucked on me, and slid the other one under my ass, and slid a finger in my anus with the other. I could barely reach her twat, and began to search for her clit.

Meanwhile, Donna was really going to town on Jack. His knees had buckled and they got into a sixty-nine position. Donna really loved being eaten out, and I knew that Jack could do wonderful things with that tongue of his. It wasn't too long before they both orgasmed. The intensity of their pleasuring was just too intense to sustain for long. Jack tensed up, and I cold tell that he was cuming in Donna's mouth. She could barely contain it, but Jack pulled out and splashed his sister's tits with a fountain of his cum.

Hearing them orgasm sent me to the peak as well. Mary held on however, and swallowed every drop of my spunk. I told Mary that Donna needed to be cleaned up, so we both got off the couch to where our spouses were and began to lick Jack's semen off Donna's tits. Donna had presented a breast to each of us to clean off. I licked a bit off my wife, and leaned over to Jack, and kissed him on the mouth, presenting him with a bit of himself. He took it readily, and he searched without looking for my cock. He wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke it back to life. I moved a hand down Jack's chest, and found his cock, still hard, and I began to lightly stroke its shaft.

Jack then repositioned himself so that we could blow each other. I looked over at our wives, and they were basically doing the same to each other. Having sucked Jack's cock before, I knew what his limits were, and I teased him with my tongue. While I did this, I noticed a bottle of astroglide, and condoms on the coffee table. Jack looked at me and winked. He got off me and went over to the table and got two condoms, and the lube. Jack said, "Since you're the guest, do you elect to give or receive?"

"On your back with your ass in the air, buddy," I said. Jack did so, but after he put a condom on my cock. I put a generous amount of lube on my hand and slicked up his ass crack, I then put the rest on my sheathed cock. As I slowly penetrated Jack's ass, Mary and Donna had gotten a couple of vibrators, and were now using them on each other.

I slowly worked my cock in and out of Jack's ass. I put his legs over my shoulders, and began to jerk him off with my slick hand. Jack closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure as I filled him with my cock. After a few minutes of stroking his cock, and ramming his ass, Jack's eyes flew open as his cock erupted like a volcano, splashing cum over the two of us. With one final push, I came as well, my cock pulsing and emptying itself into the latex barrier. We stayed as one until my cock shriveled and was pushed out of Jack's ass by his sphincter.

We watched our wives pleasure each other. They were in their own world, caressing, licking, pinching, and suckling each other. I looked up at the television, and realized that Jack had the video camera recording all that was going on in the room. I began to get hard at the thought that I could see what we all looked like together. I noticed that Jack's dick was rising from the dead as well. I whispered, "You want to fuck me, or them?"

"I'll get you later, I want Donna's cunt," Jack said as he stalked the ladies on all fours like a predator. He got behind his sister, removed his wife's face from her cunt, and thrust himself inside Donna. Donna gasped at the surprise fucking she was now getting. I went over to Mary, and pulled her out from under the two of them, and kissed her, and worked myself to her breasts, and sampled each one. "Brad, I love you, but I want your cock in my cunt NOW!" Mary exclaimed.

Not being the type to deny a lady of her desires, I rolled Mary over and began to fuck her doggy style. We both love this position, because I can really go deep inside Mary. It didn't take long for us to find a rhythm that we both enjoyed. As Jack pounded away at his sister, I did the same to his wife. Almost on cue, we all orgasmed simultaneously. As we collapsed, to the floor, it was me that noticed Rachel standing at the doorway, with a shocked expression, but her hand in her shorts.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Not too long, just from where you finished fucking Dad," she answered. All heads snapped to the doorway. Rachel definitely has a swimmer's build. She's been a competitive swimmer almost all of her life, and her trim 18-year-old athletic frame was something that I had tried my best not to think about. Her hair was a short length brown like her mother's but straight, and her breasts were slightly larger looking than Mary's. Her t-shirt clung to her body because it was wet, and her nipples threatened to burst out.

"What are you doing here, Rache?" asked Mary. Rachel told us that the meet had been cancelled because of the thunderstorm at the pool where the meet was being held. It had also knocked out the power at her friend's house, so she came home. She heard the noises we had been making and investigated.

Donna stood up, and walked over to Rachel. "Get those clothes off; you're going to freeze with that on," Donna told her niece as she pulled the t-shirt off of her. I was right, her breasts are slightly larger, and I knew this because like her mother, she wore no bra. Donna began to pull off Jess' shorts, and Mary started to object, but Jack stopped her. "Let her decide for herself what she wants to do," he whispered to his wife.

Now naked, Jess walked into the room to where the rest of us were. She got on the floor with us and asked, "Can I join you?" Mary said yes, and reached for her daughter, her hand brushing one of her cheeks, and slowly moved down her body. Mary asked, "Have you ever touched a guy's penis?"

"Yeah, once, in the back seat of Nancy's car with Dave," she said. He was a swim teammate and they had groped each other and that was about it.

"Would you like me to show you how to give a blow-job? I can show you on Daddy, while you try it on Brad."

"You okay with this, Brad?" Jack asked.

"Only if Donna and Jess are, in that order," I said, but my cock had already answered for me.

"Better it be you then some clumsy teenager," Donna said. Rachel nodded her consent to the plan as well, and added, "You're penis is nice looking, Uncle Brad; Dave's was thinner and uglier."

Mother and daughter positioned themselves at their respective partners. Mary explained the basics, and that you shouldn't just head straight for a guy's cock, but work your way to it, to build the tension and arousal for both her and her partner. "But I don't think that Brad will mind if you go right to it, do you, Brad?"

Failing at trying not to sound too enthusiastic, I said, "Not at all, have at it. I'll coach you as you go."

Jess was an excellent student, or a liar. She took to oral like a duck to water; or more aptly like a monkey to a banana. She was stroking and sucking and licking and in no time flat, I was ready to explode. True to my word, I encouraged a bit more touch here, a little less tongue there, but it was obvious I was going to cum. Mary warned her that even though I'd had orgasmed already, that my ejaculate might be more than she could handle. But Jess rode out the storm, and soon I was gushing my load into her mouth. Again, it was either beginner's luck, or she's sucked off a football team, but she managed to take all I was producing, and swallowed every drop.

We all complimented her, congratulated her, and kissed and touched her. Rachel asked, "Would it be okay if Uncle Brad took my virginity?"

Okay, this is too much for me. "Hey, kiddo, I'm not a teenager anymore. I needed a minute or two or ten to recover, but Donna and your mother could show you how to please a woman as well. Ladies?"

Before too long, Jess had her face buried in the place that she had emerged from at birth, to the shrieking delight of her mother. I looked over at Jack. I think he wasn't sure what he should do. I think he wanted to jerk off to the scene before him, but couldn't bring himself to it. So, I went over and started stroking his member. "Thanks, Brad," Jack told me. I could feel his pole stiffen in my hand, and I began to slide up and down its length. Soon, my slow strokes built up to a crescendo and with a primal grunt he pushed, and just before he came, I put my mouth over his cock, as it began spurting.

I was hard again, and Jess was definitely ready for me. She was enjoying the tonguing that she was getting from Donna and her mother, but Donna saw that I was ready to take my niece's cherry. I leaned down and kissed Rachel on the mouth, our tongues danced without music with each other. I then moved down her neck, sampling every delicious inch of her freckled skin. My tongue bathed each nipple, and my teeth teased and bit them with playful abandon. Jess enjoyed my exploration; she reached for my cock and caressed it with her soft young hand. I reached her shaved pussy, and I sought out her pulsing young clit. I was amazed at how wet she was, but I had work to do. There would be time to savor her flavor later.

As I positioned myself at her cunt, I told her, "Only because I've had a vasectomy am I entering you without a condom. Even if you're on the pill, you should always make the guy wear protection." And then, I slowly inserted the bulbous head of my cock into her. I could feel the resistance, and saw the pain play across her face. I kissed her gently, and said, "The pain will ease, but you are now a woman." She smiled at that, and encouraged me to continue.

Damn, she's tight, I thought. I'd never been with a virgin, so this was new territory for me as well as my niece. Slowly, I began to pull out and push in. I stopped for a second, and got some lube, and put it on my exposed cock, and resumed with a bit more slowly. "Do you like that?" I asked. "Do you like my cock inside you?" All she could do was nod. I looked over at Jack and Mary. They had tears of joy in their eyes. The also had their hands in each other's crotches. I looked over at Donna; she was lost in the sensations of the vibrator she was using on herself.

I continued sliding my cock in and out of her, it happened; Rachel started breathing in short gasps. Everyone but her knew it was her first orgasm. She screamed out as it washed over her, "Oh, fuck yeah! Don't stop!" I kept pumping in and out. I was amazed I was still going. "See if you can clench around my cock, Jess." Through the fog of the first wave she tightened herself around my cock. A few more strokes, and I joined her in the next wave of orgasms. It felt like it went on forever, and my vision tunneled to only her face as she bit down on her lip and fought to keep the screams in, but couldn't. I collapsed to the side of her, my happy and wet cock spilling from her love tunnel.

Mary was the first one to Jess. She kissed her daughter in a more motherly fashion all over her face. She then leaned over and licked my cock clean. After a bit of recovery, Rachel went and straddled her father's lap, and gave herself to him. They shared an amazingly intense fuck that caused both of them to pass out after the point of climax. Donna, Mary and I watched stone silent, but felt the heat father and daughter produced.

It was a night none of us will forget. Not just because it was so memorable, but also because we each had a copy of the video burned to a DVD! How the player doesn't melt when any of us watches it is beyond me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Thanks, Sister-In-Law Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds