• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Shopping Spree Ch. 02

Shopping Spree Ch. 02

I went about my chores through out the day, cleaning up, laundry, following up with my online Mistress, etc., but I always went back to the table where the package and jewel case lay. As if I was hoping it wasn't true, that it would just disappear. As the day wore on I was consumed by what I had gotten into and how to get the disc back.

By dinner time I was mix of sexual and nervous energy. I tried to convince myself that she was not a psychotic whack-job looking to ruin me or worse, but only some kinky chick who was into humiliation and I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Finally, I opened the package. Bubble gum lace. I separated the colored jumble; a bra, panties, garter and stockings. Telling myself that she really was only a really kinky girl looking for a wild night, I slid into the outfit.

I looked at myself in the mirror and ran my hands over the fabric. Satisfied with my new look I put my cloths over them and got ready for a wild night. I still had my doubts, but the feel of the lace against my skin and the feeling I had when she was helping me at the store overrode any rational thoughts I had. I left my house hoping for the best.

I had no problems finding the house, but had to park two blocks away. I walked briskly to the house with a nervous energy quickening my pace with every step. Pausing at the front gate I took a deep breath and felt a tingle in my groin. My impulse was to turn around, but my other head told me otherwise. I opened the gate and bound up the steps. Swallowing hard as I rang the doorbell I waited. And waited and waited.

"Take off your clothes" said a voice from behind the door. I looked around and didn't see anyone around. "Did you hear me?" I felt completely exposed. Totally dark save for the porch light that I was being bathed in at her door. I closed my eyes and prayed no one would see me as I striped down to my undies.

I stood there for what seemed like eternity. The warm evening breeze magnified the sensation of the lace undies that I was wearing. I waited and waited. I cringed every time I heard a car passing by. Just when I was certain that she was not going to let me in I heard the door open. I stepped through the door as Melissa giggled at me. "How is my pretty panty-boy tonight?" she cooed.

I blushed at the comment and my predicament. "What? Uh, fine." I said. "Now if I can just get what I'm here for please."

"And just what is it you came here for?" she asked, smirking. "The disk, of course." I tersely replied.

"Awww, you're not here for a good time?" She had a mock frown on as she tickled my rock hard cock. "Well, someone is." I turned beet red as I looked down in astonishment at the bulge in my panties.

"Look, relax. I think what you did today was really hot. In fact I wanted to see more, but you came so quickly. Maybe we can fix that." She flicked the head of my dick as she started walking away. "Go into the kitchen and fix me a drink and get yourself a glass of water. I have a few things to do before we get started." she was still talking and pointing to the kitchen as she walked down the hallway. She had a baggy sweatsuit on, but she oozed sexuality as she swayed.

I did as she said and went into the kitchen and found everything I needed to make her a drink already laid out on the table along with a sliver serving tray, a glass saucer and a drinking glass. I found myself shaking as I fixed her a mojito and poured myself a glass of water. My cock was still as hard as ever poking straight out in front of me.

Was this really happening? Taking a minute out to compose myself I put the drinks on the tray and walked back out to the living room.

Melissa was already seated on cushioned chair, still in her sweats. Her raven black hair was loosely pinned up and there was a devilish gleam in her icy blue eyes. There was a cushion on the floor across from her with a small table next to it. I presented the tray to her and she took her drink. "Put the tray on the table and kneel down" she said without even looking at me.

She picked up a pad of paper and a pencil from a table next to her. I did as I was told and waited nervously and uncomfortably for her to speak.

"I think your going to have an experience you'll never ever forget. Now I need to get to know you better so I'm going to ask you some questions first, but I'm going to need you to stroke yourself while I do. But no cumming until I say; do you understand? If you get close just stop and squeeze your balls for a while."

Meekly I mumbled out a yes and pulled my panties down and began to slowly tease my shaft. My mind was in overdrive. What the fuck was going on? I don't even know her; yet here I am kneeling in front of her in women's underwear jacking off!!!!

Her questions started out simple enough. Where was I from? My occupation. Hobbies, shoe size, etc., etc. As time went on and I got hornier and hornier her questions got more personal. When I lost my virginity. Favorite body parts. Weirdest places I've had sex. All the while scribbling down my answers and telling me how she'd like me to stroke myself. Slower, faster, just the head, just the shaft, right hand, left hand.

The longer this went on the more I found I need to stop. I'm not sure how many times I had edged, but I guessed it was well over a dozen and it felt like I was stopping after every couple of seconds. Her questions were now completely sexual. All I could think of was trying not to cum. She was particularly interested in my postings on line and Mistress and pressed me for more.

By now I desperately wanted her permission to cum and gave her all my information, user ID's, passwords, e-mail accounts, everything. "Oh my my you are quite the kinky panty boy aren't you?" I nodded yes hoping she would allow me to shoot my load.

Feeling my cum beginning to well up in my balls I started begging and pleading for release. She told that she understood how frustrated I probably am and wanted to see how I smacked my balls. She told me if I was good she might let me cum soon. After a dozen or so good humiliating whacks and some giggling on her part she had me stop.

She raised her empty glass. "Go fill my drink and come back. I thinks it's pleasure time." She held on to the glass as I tried to take it. "When you come back I would love to see a repeat of your store visit. You can use the saucer on the tray to catch your load. However, before you begin I want you to thank me for letting you wear your sexy outfit and beg me for permission to masturbate. Plus, no matter what I say or ask of you you are only to want to jack off, this is the only way I'll let you cum and get that pesky disk."

I quickly got up and raced off to the kitchen. I dismissed her cryptic instructions and concentrated on wanting to cum.

I gave her the drink and knelt back down. I cleared my throat and began "Thank you very much for letting me show off my sexy undies." I ran my hands across my bra and stockings. "Can I please stroke myself to an orgasm here? I will be sure to clean up any mess I would make." She slid one hand down into her sweat pants and the other under her shirt. "Mmmmmm, I'd rather fuck; wouldn't you?"

I paused in shock!! "No" I replied. Shit, shit, shit. I wanted to fuck her brains out so bad. I couldn't believe how cunning and crafty she was turning out to be. What I didn't know was that this was only the tip of the iceberg.

"No? You don't want to stick your cock in my steamy hot pussy?" She brought her hand up to her mouth and began sucking on her fingers. "Mmmm, it's really good!! Are you sure?" I nodded yes. "Maybe you'd rather have me suck your cock?"

I wanted to cry. "No, I just want to stroke myself." My cock was throbbing and leaking like a sieve.

She started pinching her nipples through her shirt and pushing her breasts together. "How about a nice titty fuck? I seen how you were staring at them when you bought your lingerie."

"No, I really want to jack off." I could her the words leave my lips, but I couldn't believe I was saying them.

Her hand went back down to her pussy as her other still rubbed her breasts. "Anal?"

"No." I sighed in frustration of my situation, but it came across as dismissive of her advances.

"Don't you think I'm hot?" Her voice sounded dejected as I nodded yes. "Yet, you'd prefer to kneel in front of me and jack off in lingerie than rather fuck me any way you want. Is that right?"

"Yes, please." My God she was so hot and her sultry voice was thick with a playful and sexual tone. I wanted to bang her so bad.

"Well, I'm not sure how to take this. No one, guy or girl, has ever refused me before. I have to say I'm very hurt by this. You can jack off, but you'll have to make this up to me. Understand?" She had a playful frown as she wagged her finger at me. I nodded yes.

I lowered my panties again and began to slowly and teasingly stroke myself for her. Moaning and groaning with pleasure I kneaded my balls with my free hand I wanted nothing more than to blow my load right now, but I fought it back. I smacked my balls a few times hoping to stave off my pending explosion. In no time though I was arching my back and my hips began thrusting, trying to match the rhythm of my hand. I tried pinching my nipples through my bra and smacking my balls again and again. It was no use. I moaned as the cum in my balls began to boil over.

Grunting as I fell forward into a doggy position, my throbbing cock pointed straight down at the plate and my face contorted as I tensed for release. My limbs began to quiver as thick jets of cum spilled onto the plate. I pumped and pumped furiously, over and over. Nearly exhausted I milked out the last drops and sat up. I scooped up the droplets off the head of my dick and rubbed it on my lips.

Once my fingers and cock were clean I picked up the plate and began slurping up the creamy rivulets that had splattered across the plate. I could see her through the plate grinning from ear to ear as I licked the plate clean. I licked my lips as I put the plate down. "Mmmmmm, so tasty. I cant get enough."

"Oh my God!!! That was so hot! You were great!!" She was taking her hands out of pants as she spoke. "Well? Wasn't that much better than hiding in the changing room?"

"Yes, it was awesome." I stammered honestly. She got up, walked over to me and rubbed her sticky wet finger under my nose. "Nice, right? Perhaps I'll let you have some one day." she said and then bent over put one hand on her hip and started wagging her finger in front of my face. "But only if your a good panty boy." She grabbed me by the arm, pulling me up and guided me to the front door. She picked up a jewel case from the table there and opened the door. I opened the case to check for a disk and walked out onto the porch. I froze in my tracks. Looking down all I seen were my sneakers. I spun about to an evil grin spread across Melissa's face.

"What? You have your disk." she chuckled. "Tell you what. Since you did such a great job tonight I'll give you two minutes to get off my property before I call the police. I'll be in touch. Good night, panty-stroker."

Before I had a chance to answer the door slammed shut.

"Melissa!!!" I banged on the door. "Come on."

"Hello, Is this the police?" she paused "There is a guy trying to break into my house." Another pause. "Wearing? Ladies underwear."

I slipped on my sneakers and started running to my car hoping the spare key was still hidden under the fender. My heart was pounding as I raced to my car. I only passed few cars on the way. Finally reaching my car after what seemed like miles I fumbled with the spare key, jumped into the car and raced home.

I parked in the garage and breathed a sigh of relief. Once in the house and feeling safe I started to relax, poured a drink and sat down to think things through. Reflecting on the day I remember all I set out to do was buy a pair of panties. Along the way I found myself humiliating myself in public, then in front of a complete stranger and then found myself running around town in lingerie!!! Anger replaced relief as I thought of Melissa. However, my cock started to get hard again the more I thought of her. Soon I was once again stroking myself, still in the underwear I had on all night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Shopping Spree Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 417 milliseconds