• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kitten Gets Caught

Kitten Gets Caught

12

This is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction, so please bear with me. There will be more stories about our protagonist and his lovely pet, but this is the first to be written. The series will not necessarily be in chronological order.

---------

I opened the door and stepped into the quiet house. Hmm, I thought, where is she? It's Thursday.


After the way the past few Thursdays had played out, I half expected her to be sitting eagerly at the door, leash and collar at the ready. She loved being taken for walks, and for a few weeks, we happened to go on Thursday. Last Thursday, she had met me at the door, already prepared to go on her walk. I just kind of assumed that was the day she had chosen as her walk day.


Impatient girl that she is, I don't imagine I could come home this late without her noticing. I stepped in and looked around. She wasn't in sight, so I decided I would surprise her. I put down the bag of goods I had picked up on the way home, and I took off my shoes. She wasn't in the kitchen or living room. She wasn't in her kennel, either. That was unusual. Normally if she wasn't at the door to greet me when I came in, it was because she was taking an afternoon nap on the oversized pillow I had put in the kennel for her.

I checked around the corner. Nope, she wasn't in the bathroom either. I walked down the hall toward the bedroom. As I came closer, I saw that the door was slightly ajar, and I could hear a faint sound coming from the room beyond.

"Ahhhh... mmmmmm....."

I crept up and peeked through the crack in the door. She was lying in my bed, wrapped in a blanket, with one arm around my pillow, holding it to her face. I didn't have to look for her other arm. The erratic rise and fall of her hips told me where her other hand was. Seeing her pleasuring herself using the pillow that smelled like me was incredibly arousing, and I was already semi-hard when I placed my hand over the front of my pants to slowly rub myself.

I watched for another minute or two, teasing myself slowly, until her breathing and movements became more frantic. She was close to cumming, and the soft mews and moans floating to my ears made it hard not to just barge in and fuck her where she lay. Tonight would not be over so soon though. I composed myself, adjusting my now fully hard cock so that it was more comfortable in my restrictive pants. I stood up, fixed my expression, and made a fist. Then I gave the door one solid knock, hard enough that it swung open with a loud bang. I barked angrily, "what do you think you're doing?!"

She was so startled she almost jumped straight out of bed. I don't think I'd ever seen her eyes so wide. She nearly fell on her face trying to scamper off of my bed with the blanket still tangled around her body. The expression on her face quickly shifted from shocked terror to a pleasant but forced-looking smile. Did she really think she was going to get away with breaking one of our rules?

"You're home! I missed you, so I came to take a nap in your bed," she explained as she came closer.

I eyed her coldly. "Don't lie to me," I said sternly, "give me your hand." She was naked except for her leopard thong, but it seemed to be in its normal place. Perhaps I was mistaken; maybe I had only walked in on an erotic dream. She lifted her left hand, and I slapped it away. I grabbed her by her right wrist and lifted her hand to my face, sucking two fingers in my mouth. Sure enough, I could taste her.

The smile she wore disappeared, and as her fingers touched my lips, her gaze dropped instantly to her feet. She knew she had been caught. Not only had she been caught breaking a rule, but she had lied to me as well. Her punishment would be severe, and she knew it.

I said, "Go to the living room and put your hands on the coffee table. Don't move until I give you further instruction," and then I walked back to the front door to pick up the bag I had put down when I came in. As I walked back through the living room, she had gotten into position and was standing there, bent over with her hands on the table. She didn't dare cast a sideways glance at me as I walked by. Instead, she just continued staring straight down at the ground. I didn't even have to turn and look as I walked by. I knew she knew better than to move.

I went to the bedroom and emptied the contents of the bag on my bed. A new pair of handcuffs, a few toys, a rope long enough to start experimenting with full body tying, and a cat-o-nine, which I had originally intended to be tonight's big surprise. Oh well, I thought, she'll still get to try it, although perhaps she may not enjoy it tonight. I opened our toy chest and put away the new dildos, anal plug, and rope.

I took the new cuffs and the whip and hid them in my pockets before grabbing the pair of cuffs we already owned and walking out of the bedroom. She was still standing, bent at the waist, knees straight, with her palms flat on the table. She didn't move when she heard me come down the hall, nor did she flinch or look around when I stopped at the entrance to the living room and leaned against the wall.

I looked at her and sighed. "What am I going to do with you? I stopped on my way home to pick up a surprise for you, and I come home to find you impatiently trying to cum without me."

Her face looked like she was feeling sick. Her lower lip trembled, and her eyes were glassy and wet as if she might cry at any moment. I loved how expressive she was. I loved that I could read her so completely, just by looking at her face.

I walked up next to her and grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Come over here," I ordered, pulling her to the narrow end of the coffee table while keeping her in the bent over posture she was in. "Put your hands back on the table."

She complied, and when I hooked our cuffs onto her wrist, she tried to slide her hands closer together so I might cuff the other. "No. Not this time," I said, pulling her hand to the corner of the table and then cuffing her to the leg of the table. I pulled out the new cuffs and repeated the process with her other wrist, binding her to both corners.

" You won't be needing these," I said, as I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her thong. She stepped her feet closer together to allow me to slide the skimpy cloth down her legs, then she shifted her weight obediently as I lifted each foot in turn, taking off her panties. I lifted them to my face and gave the damp fabric a lick before crumpling the garment and tossing it on the table in front of her. She knew I loved her taste, and she knew I would be pleased at how wet she was. I saw her expression change to a more confident one. She thought I would be going easy on her.

"Arch your back," I said, "I want to look at you." She complied, tilting her hips forward, lifting her ass and exposing her pussy to me. Her lips were open and glistening, and shiny traces of her juices had already run down to her inner thighs. "Eyes straight ahead." Again, she obeyed. Her body tensed a little. She knew what was coming next. She thought she knew anyway.

I eased the whip out of my pocket and gripped the handle firmly. "Did you think it would be okay to break our rule?"

"Well you were late and I wa- AAAAAAA!!!" her complaint cut short in a loud shriek, as I struck a blow on her ass with the frayed end of the whip. "OWWWWwwwww!" she yelled, "What the fuck was that?" She started to turn her head to see what I had used.

"I said eyes straight ahead!" I yelled at her, as the whip bit into her creamy flesh again. She screamed again and went stiff, twitching in pain but lifting her head to once again face the far wall. This time, I had drawn welts on her other ass cheek. I swung the whip again, slowly this time, and her body spasmed when it lightly tapped against her red ass. She went stiff again and started whimpering while I dragged the braided leather back and forth over her ass. I grinned.

"I'll ask again: did you think it would be okay to break our rule? Be honest."

"Yes, sir. I thought I would get away with it, but I was still going to play with you when you got home, Master. I promise." Tears were now welling up in her eyes in earnest.

"That's not why we have the rule, is it, kitten?"

"No, Master."

"Why do we have the rule, kitten?"

"Because you love watching me cum."

"And you were going to cum without me."

Her head drooped a little. She sighed, "I'm sorry, Master," and she really meant it. I could hear it in her voice. I wasn't sure whether it was because my reminder had worked, or because she was afraid of my new toy, but that didn't matter at this point. What mattered was we weren't through with her punishment.

"Well, you've been a bad girl, and the rules say you have to be punished. I'll pretend that those two just now were part of your punishment and not to keep you in line for disobeying me by taking an attitude and turning your head."

"Thank you, Master," she said, before realizing that since I was counting those as the first two, I intended to carry out our standard punishment in spite of the harshness of my implement.

S even spankings. Seven was the number we decided on when we set the rules. Outside of special cases, seven was enough to cause pain without being too brief or too drawn out. We weren't even halfway through yet, and I watched her expression change again as the realization hit.

"No! Please! Master, I'm so, so sorr- EEEEEEEEEEE!" the last syllable was drawn out by her cry, as the third blow struck straight across, catching both ass cheeks. Her knees bent momentarily before locking straight again, her torso arching and writhing as she fought to control her impulse to protect herself. She knew if she tried to avoid a blow that it would be bad for her.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered, "please... I'm so sorry."

"Do you think this feels good for me? I come home and find you playing without me. I have no way of knowing if you do this all the time," I said. "I'm supposed to be able to trust you. If you don't like the rules, you know you're always free to talk to me about it, but when you impulsively break rules like this, you WILL be punished."

"Yes, sir," she said, finally resigning herself. "I'm sorry. I'll be a good girl."

With that, she lifted her chin, parted her feet, and arched her back again, offering herself to me. I took my time on the fourth and fifth. Each stroke landed on the underside of an ass cheek, right at the top of the thigh. I probably didn't go as hard as I should have, but I held back some because the last two were going to be the worst.

Having played with the whip some in the store, and now after its first real test, I was getting a feel for it. The next two blows came back to back quickly, and with some finesse. They weren't just wild swings; they were precise lashes, each snapped against the inside of one of her thighs. Two quick flicks of my wrist, and she collapsed. Her knees clamped shut on their own, trapping her stinging red thighs against each other. She sunk to the floor, her chest falling onto the coffee table, her arms dangling over each side as the cuffs slid down the table legs to the floor.

" Good girl," I said, "you handled our new toy well. Hopefully, next time it comes out will be under more pleasant circumstances." She didn't respond. "That will be all for our spankings today, I hope. I suppose the usual seven is enough punishment for playing without me."

With that, I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. When I came back from the kitchen, she was still lying halfway on the table, whimpering and twitching a little with a blank look on her face, trying to comprehend the implications of our new toy. She didn't look up at me as I approached. I drank half of the water and then lowered the glass to her lips, offering her a drink. She accepted, and then when she was done drinking, I finished the glass before returning it to the sink.

I came back and unlocked the cuffs from the table, then directed her to climb forward, lying so her chest and stomach were on the table, and her hips were at the edge with her legs hanging over. Her knees just barely reached the floor in this position.

I took the cuffs and reapplied them to the far legs of the table. In this position, her arms were stretched forward. She went ahead and took hold of the table legs to reduce the pressure the cuffs were exerting on her wrists.

I knelt beside her hips and ran my hand over her ass. There were still red lines all over her from the spankings, and her skin was hot to the touch. I rubbed and caressed, slowly covering the entire area with soft touches. She turned her head to the side and laid it down on the table, closing her eyes with a dreamy look on her face.

I broke the silence. "Did you cum when I spanked you? The way your body reacted, I couldn't tell if you were shaking from pain or pleasure."

"No, sir, I didn't cum yet." Her voice was a soft purr as my hands played over her pink skin.

"Not at all today?"

"Not since we played this morning, Master. I prom mmmmise." The "mmm" was long and sensual, almost a moan, as my fingers brushed against the lips of her pussy. She was absolutely soaked.

"You're all wet, kitten," I said, as I showed her the shiny coating on my fingers. She opened her eyes and looked, then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. I let her suck on one of them, but then I took the other and licked it clean myself. With her eyes still on me, I stood and turned to the side. She purred happily when she saw the tent in my pants, standing out against my profile.

"Is that next, Master?" she asked, eyeing my bulge.

"Yes, kitten," I said, and then I disrobed while she looked on. Once I was naked, I knelt behind her, straddling her still clamped together legs.

"Mmmm," she purred and closed her eyes again, wiggling her hips seductively. The cleft between her pressed together thighs trailed up from her knees and then parted just before her ass. Her pussy was just barely peeking out. I could already smell her scent, and I was harder than I had been in weeks. When I put my hands on her ass, she tilted it upward, arching her back and pushing her pussy out at me. I looked down and aimed the head of my cock at her slit.

"Ohhh fuck, baby, you are absolutely drenched," I moaned, as the head slipped between her lips and pressed against her opening. We moaned in unison as I thrust forward. As wet as she was, I easily buried myself deep inside her with just one smooth push.

When our hips met, I froze momentarily. She did a little grinding motion with her hips, and then we both cut loose. I started fucking her like I hadn't cum in weeks, and she was using what little range of motion she had to meet my thrusts with her own. We were grunting and moaning, and we both twitched a little every time my balls slapped against her clit.

I had a firm hold on her hips, and I was pulling her against me while I mercilessly rammed her from behind. In spite of her soreness, or perhaps thanks to it, she was actually showing signs of nearing an orgasm. I slowed down and gave her a few long strokes, making sure she felt every inch. She groaned in frustration at her denied orgasm. Each thrust, as I would pull back, her muscles would clamp down around my cock. It was as if her body was begging me to stay inside her. I would pull back until just the head was inside, and then I would slowly fill her again, delighting in her sighs of joy on each thrust.

After a minute or two of this, I felt that familiar twinge that told me I was nearing the point of no return. I pushed in deep and stopped moving after my hips met her ass. She figured out that I was trying to hold on and started squeezing her muscles around my cock, trying to milk an orgasm out of me. I was too close to the edge to risk pulling out. The friction would surely have been the last push I needed, so I stayed inside, struggling to retain control while she frantically tried to make me lose it.

After regaining my composure, I slowly removed myself from her warm insides, grinning as she grumbled over my absence and her sudden feeling of having an empty pussy again. I moved to the side and lifted her knees, then pushed, so that she slid forward on the coffee table until her face was at the far end. I moved around to the other end and knelt again, this time with my hard cock swinging heavily in front of her face.

She gobbled me down, eagerly cleaning her juices from my now painfully hard shaft. Without pulling out of her mouth, I reached over and grabbed my pants, fishing the key out of a pocket so I could uncuff her wrists. As soon as she was free, she flipped over on her back, offering me her throat.

I cupped my hands under her head, supporting it and protecting it from the hard edge of the table, while I started fucking her mouth and throat. Her hands were on her chest and pussy, massaging her breasts and rubbing her clit, while she noisily slurped and moaned on my cock. Just as her pussy had done, her mouth would clamp down on me, sucking harder as I withdrew, to try to keep me inside. I was impressed with how much pressure she could exert while still covering her teeth. She was very careful not to nick me with a tooth, and I appreciated her gentleness.

I took one hand and fondled her breasts, then slid it down further to rub her tummy. She purred around my shaft, and once again, I saw those telltale signs that she was approaching an orgasm. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away, lifting her wet fingers to my hungry mouth. She grumbled angrily at me, which felt amazing with my cock pressed deep into her mouth. She tried to lower her other hand so she could have her satisfaction. I had to let go of her head to catch her wrist, and she was now writhing and squirming on the table, squeezing her thighs together, trying desperately to cum before her orgasm slipped away. It was too late though. For the third time today I had interrupted her right at the brink of release.

Her wrists still trapped in my hands, she rolled off the table and growled at me, then crawled forward forcefully, tackling me to the floor. Her mouth angrily sucked in the head of my cock, and she buried her face against me. I could feel her trying to swallow the head, and every time she came up for air, her lips stayed circled around the tip while her tongue did that magical dance on the underside that she knew got me off the fastest.

After my surprise wore, I quickly regained control by grabbing her face in both hands and prying her away from me. I pulled out of her mouth, which struggled to trap me, but eventually lost contact with a loud slurp. I stood up and chuckled.

"FUCK YOU!" she screamed, with rage in her eyes. She had finally caught on that I wasn't going to let her cum, nor was I going to give her the satisfaction of making me cum. She pounded a fist on the floor. "Why the fuck won't you let me finish?!"

"This is more punishment, dear."

"You said the spankings were enough!"

"Yes, I did. I said the spankings were enough punishment for playing without me. This is your punishment for lying to me."

"What?"

"You didn't just play without me. You lied to me. You tried to tell me you were taking a nap while you waited for me, but we both know that wasn't true."

Her expression froze. She knew I was right. I could tell she wanted to protest further, but she knew I wouldn't change my mind if I was right. This kind of deprivation was a new punishment though, and I'm sure she would have traded it for spankings, if she was feeling brave enough to face the whip again. Her skin still remembered the sting of the leather though, and instead of arguing she just looked at me with contempt and a clenched jaw.

I looked over at the table. "Now, I see some wet spots on the coffee table, and I'm sure you made a little mess on the carpet when you were at the other end of the table earlier. Go to the kitchen and get a moist cloth to clean up after yourself. Don't bother wiping yourself down. We're about to take a shower."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kitten Gets Caught

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds