• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Slut

Daddy's Slut

Evie stretched out on the sofa in the living room as she watched cartoons. The t-shirt she had worn to be barely hit the top of her thighs and when she turned to the side you could see her black underwear and the curve of her sweet young ass. Her father, James, walked through the living room as he prepared to leave for work.

"Are you ever going to do anything besides sit in front of the tv?" he asked. Evie flipped onto her back and looked up at him, her legs spread innocently as she replied.

"It's summer, Daddy." she told him.

"What about college? Don't you want to get an education?" he asked, wetting his lips as she stretched her arms above her head and let out a delicious little groan as her muscles relaxed.

"Nope. I just want to marry for money." she said with an impish grin. James rolled his eyes and left for work.

Evie waited until she heard the car pull away before she jumped up from the couch and started her day. She went to her bedroom and pulled her shirt over her head so she stood wearing only a black bra and matching underwear. She deliberately didn't look towards the window. Her curtains were pulled aside and she knew her married neighbor, Mr. Weiss was probably looking in and watching her right now. He was older, in his late fifties and she knew he got off watching her eighteen year old self prance around in her underwear. Today she went a step further.

Very slowly she slipped her bra off, letting her hands linger over her breasts. She used one hand to pinch her nipple and the other went down and toyed with the waistband of her underwear. She reached in and ran a gentle finger over her clit, moaning a little when she did. Purposefully, she looked up and saw Mr. Weiss staring at her. She smiled and bit her lip before tossing her long dark hair over a pale shoulder and sliding a finger into her hot pussy.

Suddenly the bedroom door swung open.

"Daddy!" Evie said, removing her hands and struggling to cover herself.

"What the hell are you doing?" he asked, staring at her gorgeous and almost completely naked body. He glanced around the room. "Jesus Christ, Evie. The fucking curtains are open. Do you want the whole damn neighborhood to see you?!" he asked, pulling the heavy curtains closed. Silently Evie thanked her lucky stars he hadn't noticed Mr. Weiss.

"I really don't care. Why are you even home? Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"They called when I was on my way in, told me to switch shifts and come in later. Now explain yourself." he demanded. Evie stared at the ground and crossed her arms across her chest.

"I don't have to explain myself to you." she said stubbornly. James became furious.

"I'm your father! You DO have to explain yourself to me, you little whore!" he said, grabbing her by the tops of her arms and tossing her onto the bed. His eyes stared as her breasts jiggled freely. Evie stared at him wide eyed and noted the erection growing in his pants. Holy shit, was her father turned on by her?

"So what, you're some kind of slut?" he asked, his voice practically a growl he was so angry. He'd raised her better than that, and all by himself. Her whore of a mother had walked out when she was only two. Maybe being a slut was in her genetics.

"Yeah, daddy. I guess I am." she said sarcastically. James grabbed her and pressed her into the bed. She struggled against him while his slipped his hand down, into her black panties and ran a rough finger along her slit, still wet from earlier and getting wetter.

"Wet for your own daddy. You are a slut." he growled. Evie opened her mouth to protest but with his free hand he covered her mouth.

"Shut up! You want to act like a slut then I'll treat you like one." he said, ripping her underwear off of her and then reinserting his finger into her tight pussy.

Evie tried resisting and bucked against him but it felt too good. She found herself moaning into his hand. When he used his thumb on her swollen clit she tumbled into orgasm and came, moaning hard. James removed his hand and looked down at her.

"You ready to be a good slut for Daddy?" he asked. Evie nodded. James stripped out of his clothes and Evie stared at his cock. She'd only had sex once before. One of those drunken post-prom mistakes and that guy had been nothing compared to her daddy.

"Come suck my cock, baby." he said. Evie got onto her knees and obediently took his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip, tasting his precum. She kept one hand on his shaft and pumped him while her tongue and mouth worked the rest of him. James closed his eyes, loving the feel of his baby girl's mouth on his cock. After a while, Evie pulled back.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah, baby."

"Will you fuck me, daddy?" she asked in a little girl's voice. James growled and stared down at her for a moment before lifting her up and placing her onto the bed. He slipped his head between her thighs and began licking her. Evie felt herself growing dizzier with every stroke of his tongue. He felt so good. Her own daddy licking her pussy. She began moaning louder and louder getting closer and closer to cumming when suddenly he stopped and she whined.

"More..." she groaned, her hot little body writhing beneath him.

"Say you want Daddy's cock, baby." James demanded.

"I want you cock, daddy."

"Tell me how much you want it."

"So bad. Oh, daddy I want your cock in my pussy so bad daddy it's killing me."

"Tell me to fuck you baby."

"Oh yes please, daddy. Fuck me. Fuck your little baby slut daughter. Please fuck me." Evie begged, delirious with lust.

James slammed his cock into her and she screamed. He filled her all the way and then pulled out, teasing her with just a few inches before slamming back into her and doing it all again. After a bit of the teasing her began to pick up the pace, fucking her faster and faster.

"Ah fuck baby you feel so good. You're such a good little slut for, Daddy. Is this what you wanted baby? You wanted Daddy to fuck you?"

"Yes, Daddy. Oh god, Yeaaaah. Oh, oh fuck, fuck, yeah. MMMM, yeah Daddy, slam your cock into my hot pussy. Oh fuck, I'm such a dirty slut daddy. Fuck me. Show me who I belong to. Oh shit. Oh fuck, daddy. I'm gonna cum. I'm- I'm- OHHHHMMMMMMYYYFUUUCCCKK. OH OH OH YES FUCK ME DADDY YES!"

"AHHHH FUCK, BABY!" James said, pulling out quickly and squirting his cum onto his daughter's hip. It took a moment for them to catch their breath as the lay beside each other in the tiny twin bed. After a long moment Evie finally spoke.

"So...want to go again?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds