• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Swinging with Julie Ch. 01

Swinging with Julie Ch. 01

It was a night for firsts.

Julie had dyed her hair bright pink that month. Hell if I know why. It's just a thing she does, a new color every few months. That month's was pink. Her panties were the same color. Her bra was pink too but since she wasn't wearing anything but the panties at the moment, that doesn't really matter.

She was laying against me, obviously feeling very relaxed. I honestly wouldn't have expected "relaxed." Not five minutes earlier she had been in the same state of undress, laying across a sawhorse while a dominatrix flogged her back and more than a dozen people looked on. We'd never done anything like that before. Apparently my wife found this relaxing. After more than ten years of marriage, I was still learning new things.

Now we were cuddling on a couch, while a porno flickered across the TV. The handful of other guys sitting around couldn't seem to decide whether to watch the porn or stare at my wife's tits. I couldn't blame them. Julie has nice tits. Not huge, but certainly full, and her nice prominent nipples were hard, which might have had something to do with my rubbing them absentmindedly.

"That's nice," Julie purred, snuggling closer to me. "I think I should do something nice for you."

Her fingers, warm and soft, made quick work of my shirt's buttons. Her hands slid lightly across my skin as she leaned in, her tongue flicking across my nipple. I sighed as she nipped at my chest. Her warm fingers moved lower, tugging at my belt. After a moment, she turned her full attention to it.

"I can never get this undone," she laughed, just as she pulled the buckle free and started to fumble with my jeans. I was a little surprised at her, but what the hell, I thought. It's not like I was going to stop her.

With a pleased little grunt, she undid the buttons on my jeans and pulled out my dick. Without even a pause, she leaned down and her lips engulfed my shaft. I moaned loudly. The other guys were definitely not watching the porno anymore, at least not the one on the TV.

As my wife's head bobbed up and down in my lap, I wrapped my fingers in her pink hair. Her mouth, warm and wet, slid up and down my shaft, swallowing me. My hips rocked, thrusting gently against that wonderful sucking mouth. My toes literally curled. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of the guys moving his chair closer, so he could get a better view of my wife's oral talents. It was all I could do not to cum in her mouth right then and there, but I wanted this to last.

With all that going on, I can be forgiven for not hearing what one of the other guys said at first. He was a big guy, sprawled out on another couch across from us. From where he was sitting, I could tell he had a good view of Julie's body, stretched out full length in front of him.

"He wants to touch me," Julie said, lifting her head off my dick and looking up, questioning, into my eyes.

"Can I touch her?" he repeated.

Julie and I exchanged a long look. After a moment, we smiled at each other.

I turned and gestured the big guy over. While Julie's mouth sank back down on my dick, he rolled off the couch and dropped to his knees in front of her. Quite suddenly, he shoved his face between my wife's legs. I hadn't expected that, and from the way Julie jumped, I don't think she had either. A second later she gave a ragged moan, muffled by my dick in her mouth, so she obviously didn't mind.

I lay back on the couch, enjoying the moment. There really is nothing quite like the feeling of a woman moaning in pleasure while she sucks on your dick. Julie was clearly enjoying herself. Her whole body tensed and shook as the big guy ate her out. She clutched at my legs, her back arching as she groaned over my dick.

With a panting gasp, my wife let my dick pop from her mouth. I groaned but didn't object. I'd been close to the edge and still didn't want to come too soon. Julie rolled to lie against me, spreading her legs wide. The big guy held her by her hips, his face buried between her legs. My wife moaned and gasped. She grabbed my leg, steadying herself with one hand while her other hand squeezed her breast. I lay back, just watching while her hips bucked against the big guy's face. Finally, she gave a ragged moan. Her whole body tensed, arching around the point where this stranger's mouth met her wet pussy. She spasmed, gasping in pleasure, and finally collapsed back against me.

"So," the big guy said lifting his head from between her thighs, "do I eat good pussy?"

"Yes," Julie grinned back at him. "Now if you'll excuse me, I want to fuck my husband."

"Ok," the bug guy replied, settling himself back onto his seat.

"Hang on," I interjected, sensing an opportunity.

Julie looked at me, puzzled and a little annoyed. My lovely wife enjoys all manner of sex play but nothing more than the simple pleasure of a hard shaft thrusting in her wet pussy. Plainly, at this moment, she seriously wanted that. It was definitely an opportunity I wasn't going to pass up.

"There was something we wanted to try," I whispered to her.

Julie looked puzzled for a moment longer, then the light dawned. We weren't exactly an ordinary couple, Julie and I, and this wasn't the first time I'd watched another guy go down on her. We'd swapped with other couples a few times before. It was, however, the first time we'd hooked up with another single guy, and that opened the door for other firsts.

"Care to join us," I asked the big guy.

"Sure." He looked a little startled at the invitation.

We all hopped to our feet and went off in search of an unoccupied bedroom. It was just that kind of party. Julie, her pink panties in disarray, pulled them off and tossed them with the rest of her clothes. Unashamedly naked, she walked along chatting politely with the big guy until we found an open room.

Julie and I dropped onto the bed. The big guy just stood there, looking a little uncertain. Honestly, it struck me as a little odd. I mean, a few moments ago, this guy had had his face buried in my wife's pussy, licking her to a shattering climax, and now faced with the opportunity to do more, he looked uncertain.

Word of advice guys: if you want to eat my wife's pussy I'm fine with it, but know that more may be asked of you.

"So," Julie said, looking at me, "what do you want to do?"

"Well," I said smiling one of those smiles that, for some reason, worries people who know me, "I think first you should return the favor."

I nodded toward the guy and Julie smiled. She knows how much I like to watch her suck dick, any dick. It's my particular kink. Either you get it or you don't.

Smiling, my wife leaned over and opened the big guy's jeans. He'd gone commando and his dick, only slightly hard, fell neatly into her hand. Looking over at me, Julie took his soft member between her lips, rolling it around in her mouth while her fingers gently stroked his balls. The guy moaned as his shaft stiffened in my wife's mouth.

I leaned back against the bed, pulling my own rock hard shaft out of my pants. I stroked myself as I watched my lovely wife's head, with its bright pink hair, bob up and down. I couldn't really see the guy's dick in her mouth, but the sight of my lovely wife, naked, on her hands and knees, her pussy wet and swollen between her thighs, her full breasts swaying a little, was inspiring.

"Julie, come here," I groaned to her.

My wife released the big guy's dick and crawled over to me. We shared another knowing look and she lowered her mouth over my hard shaft. The big guy stood there and watched us.

"Go ahead," I said to him, nodding toward my wife, now on her hands and knees in front of me, with her shapely backside facing him.

He hesitated for a moment and then stepped up, positioning himself behind Julie. Resting a hand on her hip, he guiding himself forward. I felt Julie moan against my dick as, for the first time ever, she feel a real, hard shaft filling her mouth and pussy simultaneously. The big guy grunted as he penetrated her and started thrusting into my wife. Her body rocked. Each of the guy's thrusts pushed her head forward onto my dick. I groaned. The feeling of her moving between us was just incredible. All too soon, the guy started panting and groaning. Suddenly, he pulled out and stepped back, whacking his dick until he unloaded a torrent of semen onto the bed beside us.

Julie wasted no time. As soon as he withdrew from her, she climbed up and sank her well-fucked pussy down onto my hard shaft. We groaned in unison as I entered her. Thrusting and rocking together, I lasted only a few moments longer before finally giving in to the long-denied urge to come. Julie laughed with pleasure as I came wildly inside her. We collapsed on the bed together.

By the time we were aware of anything but each other, the big guy had gone. I ran into him later, after Julie had gone off to clean up.

"Thanks for letting me be part of that," he said and shook my hand.

It was a night for firsts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Swinging with Julie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds