• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Janet's New Job

Janet's New Job

She met Ray the next day at 4pm as arranged. His secretary had all the paperwork for her to sign. Her employment as a High Roller area hostess was to begin the following night.

Ray sent her with his secretary to get her outfits. They were the same as Jenny's.

The next day she spent the afternoon at the beauty shop. She had her hair highlighted and styled into a flip that came down over one side of he forehead. Had acrylic nails put on and painted hot pink, her toenails were the same color.

I heard the shower running and went in to watch her through the clear glass shower doors. I wanted to see if she had any other work done.

She had a jell all over her legs and was washing it off. Never had she used that before. I knew it was one of those hair removal jells. As she looked up she saw me standing there. Her face had a look of surprise and she looked away. At least she hadn't touched her landing strip, that she did for me.

Sitting in the bedroom, I wondered if I had made a mistake by letting her take this job.

A few minutes later she came in and I asked her why she had suddenly started using hair removal jell.

"I want to be real smooth for wearing my stockings. They are so sheer and delicate. I can't wait to feel them on me."

The clothes she was going to wear were on the bed. She picked up the black, loose fitting boy shorts and slowly pulled them up her legs. Next came the black half bra, that held her tits up like they were being offered up. Her little pink nipples and areolas were both on display.

She opened up the stockings and held one out for me to touch. The were delicate. Rolling them up she slowly slid them up her smooth, slightly muscled, sleek legs. She was looking at me the whole time. They came all the way to her crotch and had a wide lacy band around the top. As she was smoothing them out, I had to admit they made her legs look even better.

As she pulled the skirt up, she shimmied her hips a bit to get it over them. It had an elastic waist band, so there were no buttons or zipper. It was extremely tight across her womanly hips and caused the skirt to flair out making it shorter than it already was.

When she bent over slightly to pick up the camisole, the top of the stockings were exposed. If she had bent over any more the bottom of her ass cheeks would have been on display, as the cut of the panties allowed that part of her ass to be bare. She raised her arms and let the camisole drop down into place. It slithered down over her high thrust tits and settled into place and she dropped he arms. It was cut lower than Jenny's and I commented on that.

"It is because Jenny has D cups and I only have B cups, so this shows some cleavage where the cut of hers would not."

She had bought a pair of black 4 inch high, 1 inch wide heels with a 1inch platform and a wide strap that went around her leg just above her ankle.

I have to admit she looked hot in that outfit, maybe to hot, almost slutty and I told her that.

"Yes, but that is what I have to wear and it gets the big tips." I wondered how much besides what she wore and displayed got the big tips.

She sat in front of the mirror and applied her makeup. Her eye makeup was not any more than when we went out, so that didn't add to the look and her lipstick matched the color of her nails.

"Let me strike a pose for you, honey. Tell me I don't look to much like a slut."

As she twirled around the skirt flew up enough to expose her panties. They were sheer enough so that you could tell that she was shaved.

"You look great honey. The customers are sure to enjoy looking at you. You don't look like a slut, just a very sexily dressed woman. I just hope they don't want to enjoy touching to much of what they see."

She didn't say anything.

As I watched her walk out the door, skirt flipping from side to side, I was starting to have second thoughts about this. She did look like a slut.

At 1:30 I heard her taking a shower in the guest bath. Guess she didn't want to wake me, like I wasn't gonna stay awake to find out how her first night on the job went.

When she walked into the bedroom I asked, "How did the first night go."

"Honey, I didn't mean to wake you. I went fine. Got groped, ogled and propositioned and made $480 in tips. The money that changes hands in those high roller rooms is unbelievable. I means nothing to them. All in all it was fun and no one really got out of hand."

She rolled over and was asleep, before I was.

She worked her 4 nights and had 3 days off. It was the first chance that we were able to have any "us" time. We made love for the first time since she started working. She just wasn't into it.

"What's wrong honey. You are not your usual loving self this morning and you seem preoccupied."

"Nothing is wrong. I am tired. Trying to get used to these new hours is a bitch. Give me a few days to adjust and I will be your horny little wife again. It did feel good to have you in me and making love to me. I will make it up to you, my husband, I promise."

I asked her how much she had made this week in tips.

"Almost $1600."

"Damn, I think I will quit working and let you support us. I just can't believe you make that much."

"Well, I do and I enjoy the attention. Yes, they get fresh with me and have a need to touch and see bare flesh, but that is as far as it goes. Ruben sees to that."

It was time for me to set up a time with Ray to observe the room for a night.

He told me he would be on every night this week, so stop by any evening and ask for him.

Things were better between Janet and I the next two days she had off. I had to work but we had the evenings together.

The second night she came up to me in the living room and dropped to her knees in front of me.

"I am ready to keep my promise to make it up to you." She unzipped my jeans and pulled them down and off, bringing my underwear with them.

My cock was reacting in a most positive manner.

She stroked it slowly until it was totally erect and starting to leak precum. She ran her hand up on the head, collected the clear liquid and used it as lube. I was leaking profusely, as it had been days since I had a good climax.

Faster and faster she stroked until I couldn't take it any more.

"I am gonna cum soon."

"Let it go baby, let it go."

My engorged cock started to erupt and she put her mouth over the head and let me fill her mouth with my cum. When I stopped cumming she opened her mouth and let me see that she had taken it all and not lost a drop and then swallowed.

I don't ever remember her giving me a hand job and letting me cum in her mouth like that. She knew I didn't really like to be jacked off. What the hell was that all about. After not having sex but once in the last week and that was hardly worth mentioning.

Janet went back to work Wednesday night. I thought about going down to observe but decided not to. I wanted to see what shape she was in when she got home tonight.

At around 1:30 I heard her car pull in to the garage. I was sitting in the kitchen table with only the oven hood light on as always at night.

She was carrying her heels and half bra when she walked in. Even though I was only a few feet from her, she either didn't see me or chose to ignore me. I hoped it was the first.

"Hi Janet, how was your night."

"Shit you scared me. What the hell are you doing sitting in the dark in the kitchen?"

"Waiting for my wife to come home. Why are you carrying your bra?" She looked away from me.

"Why?"

"Okay, I'll tell you. I don't want to keep anything a secret from you."

"The last hand finished. They asked me what it would take for me to take off my blouse and bra and show them the tits that I had been letting them have peeks of."

"I looked at Ruben and he just shrugged. I told them $500 and no touching. They each throw a hundred dollar chip on the table and told me I had a deal. What was I gonna do. I opened my big mouth, now I felt obligated to show them."

"Ruben told me to come over by him as I got undressed. He wanted to make sure there was no touching. I took off my blouse, followed by my bra and walked around the room out of their reach so they could all get their money's worth."

"They gave me all kinds of nice and not so nice compliments about what they thought of my firm mature tits and hard as pebbles, nipples."

"That was it. They applauded, I put my top on and left carrying my bra. I was carrying my shoes so as to not wake you and my bra because I felt like letting "the girls" out for some air."

"Now can I take a shower and get some sleep." It was time to observe.

I called Janet at home after work and told her I was going riding with some of the guys, but would see her before she left for work.

As I came in the house, I heard her talking on the phone in the bedroom, with music playing also, so she didn't hear me come in.

I heard her say that she would be in as soon as she could and to tell him that she would see him in the back, before her shift, but it would have to be quick.

She hung up and I heard her walking around the bedroom. I hollered, "Hey babe, I'm home."

"I didn't expect you this early. I am getting dressed. I have to go start my shift early."

"Okay, I'm gonna have a beer and relax for a bit. Then I am going back to the shop. The bike is not running right. I'll see ya when you get home if I'm awake."

She didn't respond and a few minutes later she came out, with the same blouse and shoes but a different skirt. It was black spandex and there was no way she was wearing her boy cut panties. She either had on a thong or none at all.

"Have a good time at work. I love you, Janet."

"Me too, " and she was out the door.

Oh, yah, I was going to observe tonight.

A little after 9 I was in the control room with Ray. I asked him how often he works at night. He told me, "Hardly ever, my wife wants me home and I want to be home with her and the kids. I'm standing in for Jake, while he is on vacation. That is why I told you to come in. I need to see what is going on. Can't afford a scandal, not with all the big wigs we host in this setting."

"Does this record only at the time the players are in the place?"

"No it records 24/7 but no one looks at it except when the place is occupied. That is unless there would be a reason."

"Could we see the hour or so before the room opened."

"Sure, but why?"

"I heard a conversation between Janet and someone that has me concerned. Something about having to make it quick before her shift, in the back."

"There is a room in the back, where Janet and the girls take their break, There would have been no one their because we don't open up until 8 PM. Lets take a look. There is one camera in there. I don't even think anyone knows of it."

Ray found the camera feed and I saw Janet, fixing her makeup in the mirror. Guess she got it messed up somehow.

"Here is 6 PM on."

The lights came on and Janet walked in. Set her purse down on the table and opened it. .What she did next, knocked us both for a loop. She pulled her skirt up to her waist and took off her thong, reached into her purse, brought out a little perfume bottle and sprayed her now completely bare pussy. She also dabbed some behind her ears and sprayed down the front of her blouse.

"What the hell is she doing that for?" That was my question also.

In less than a minute, Ruben and two dark complexioned guys, walked in and Ruben said, "Here are the guys that wanted to see you. They have agreed to the price and you have an hour. I will be back to collect them at that time. Both of them will be at the gaming tables later also."

All Ray and I could do at this point was watch and listen to what had transpired.

"Can you split screen or bring up the gaming room on another screen?"

"Yep, here it is."

There was Janet sitting on an old guys lap. He had his hand up the back of her blouse, rubbing her back. The camera was facing them and it was obvious she was not wearing, even her half bra, her little nipples stood out like hard pebbles through the tightly pulled blouse.

Back to the break room.

Janet was getting undressed, everything but her stockings and heels. One of the guys went to the couch and brought a throw pillow for her to kneel on. The opened there pants and let them drop to the floor. Neither had underwear on. Both had very large, flaccid black cocks. My wife was back on the big cocks.

She took each one in her little white hand. It looked like she was holding a black snake in each hand. Her hands started moving back and forth on the now surging cock flesh. They seemed to be coming alive in her hands.

Her head turned from one thick black cock, to the other, her mouth open, as in awe. She looked from one man to the other.

"Get us all the way hard before you suck us, whore."

Both of them were over 9 inches and powerful looking with the veins sticking out and pulsing. She rubbed her thumbs over the head as she came up the massive shaft. Precum was flowing like a faucet, down onto her hand. She opened them slightly to let some slip in to be used as lube.

The head of both these engorged cocks, were almost the size of a plum and blunt. Looked like a pair of battering rams. They were out of proportion, even to the thick, massive bulk of the shafts.

"Okay, whore, that's enough. Suck em, make em cum or no money. We are paying you $1000 for you to take all of our cocks and eat all of our cum. Now get at it."

I could not believe what I was hearing or seeing. I started to gag, Ray pointed to a door, as he kept watching and doing something with the controls. I later found out he was making a tape for me.

When I got back Janet had one of those massive cock heads in her mouth, which was stretched wider than I had seen it with either of the black guys she has had. The other one was striking the side of her head and rubbing his precum all over her face with that big black snake.

The guy Janet was sucking, took her head in both his hands and pulled her toward him. She was gagging and coughing, tears started running down her cheeks, her nose was running, onto her obscenely stretched lips. He was fucking her face with no concern with the fact she was choking. He just kept pulling her toward him. She was pushing on his legs, but to no avail. He held her there as he made short quick thrusts into her mouth. The other guy reached down and twisted one of her nipples, all the way around, causing her to scream around that thrusting cock. It must have opened her throat because another inch or so disappeared into her already overstuffed mouth, It must have gone down her throat. I saw him raise up onto his toes, stiffen and roar obscenities or something in some Arab dialect. Yes, I know quite a lot of the Arab language. My job used to depend on it.

More about that later.

He pulled her head off his raging, swollen, bursting with cum black cock and shot load after load onto her face, pushed it down and continued to empty his cum laden balls all over her tits, stomach and legs. She was gasping for breath. The other guy wasted no time in shoving his equally punishing cock into he gaping mouth, while she was still trying to get her breath. It looked like rape but she was getting paid well for it, so in Nevada that is called prostitution.

The second black cockmeat was a repeat of the first except he kept pulling her head until she swallowed enough of his organ that the bulge of the head was noticeable in her throat.

There was no doubt now that she was in pain and about to pass out. Her face was dark red. The guy that had finished ,tapped him on the shoulder and nodded toward my whore wife, he looked down and pulled out and as he did he started cumming in her mouth. He did not shoot, he flowed, thick river of cum that was running out of her mouth as fast as he filled it. Jesus, where did all that spunk come from.

He backed away and shoved her over backwards as she was slowly regaining her breath. It had only been a half hour but she looked like she had been gangbanged for hours.

They walked over to the sink and washed and dried their now flaccid cocks. Got dressed, reached into their wallets and extracted 10-$100 dollar bills, tossed them to her and walked out making a call. Probably to Ruben.

Janet lay on her back, naked except for her stocking and heels. Legs wide open and he pussy was glistening with her juices.

She brought her legs up and spread them as wide as she could, took both hands and started rubbing her pussy, pulling the bare, sodden lips apart and pushed one finger after another in from both hands, thrusting against her fingers. In just a few moments she let loose with a low, hoarse scream and squirted her juices all over her hand. I had only seen her squirt one other time and that was at least 20 years ago.

Rolling over onto her hands and knees, she slowly go up and walked into another room. Ray said there was a shower in there.

Meanwhile, the other camera was catching the action and being recorded for me.

Now she was at the crap table and two fat guys had her skirt up to her waist. She had on her thong. Both of them had hold of one of her ass cheeks. One guy would occasionally, spank her, massage her cheek and spank her again and then let it rest. The other guy just squeezed and rubbed, his cheek. When it was there turn to throw the dice, the other would occupy both of her now red, bruised ass cheeks.

I wondered how she would explain that.

The rest of the evening was pretty mellow all things considered. The two Arabs had their shirts open and would take turns forcing her head down for her to lick their nipples. With their other hand they would squeeze her tits through her blouse, never under it. I could just imagine what damage they were imparting on those once beautiful, creamy globes of fun.

At midnight the games started to wrap up and by 12:15 everyone was escorted out by Ruben. Janet sat, took the tip box, emptied it and counted it.

"Whew, what a haul." Hell, she started the evening with $1000.

What happened next, sent Ray into a rage. I was to beat down to react. Ruben came back into the room and said, "Well, it's just us again. What'll it be tonight. I really would like to tap that fine ass again. It is nice to find a brown hole that is tight enough to be pleasurable but has been used enough to take a big cock without any pain."

"Well, I wouldn't say "without any pain, but you have a way of turning it into desire for more. Yah, you can have my raw, red ass. Just don't spank me, I'm sore and going to have to soak all day tomorrow, to be ready for tomorrow night, After all it will be Friday."

"Janet, baby, bend over your favorite chair and hang on."

He walked up behind her and dropped his pants. His cock was about the same length as mine but quite a bit thicker. Yah, that would stretch her cheating asshole.

The head of it slipped in followed by the next couple inches, like it was on a greased skid. Damn, how often has she taken a cock in her ass, lately. Hasn't taken mine that's for sure.

He pounded her for only a couple minutes when he shot off all the way inside her, pulled out, went over and cleaned his cock, got his pants back on and told Janet she best be getting home to hubby.

Ray said, "I'll handle Ruben. You handle your wife or should I say ex-wife."

"You could say that, yes. Except I am going to have some fun with her first. Then I'll kick her to the curb. Oh, thanks for the DVD."

I knew I would be home before her as it was not yet 1:00 and she never gets home before at least 1:30. I was formulating my plan of attack as I drove. I fell asleep almost immediately. I have no idea what time her cheating ass got home. She slept in the guest bedroom.

Next- My plan and Janet's demise.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Janet's New Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds