• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mia: The Beginning

Mia: The Beginning

Jill.

Jill with the wonderful curves, amazing brown eyes, and wavy hair. Jill with the infectious laugh and all-knowing smile. Jill, possessor of the skilled tongue, nimble fingers, and wicked mouth. Jill, my first love and the first person to break my heart.

I slid my hands under my shirt, over my stomach, and finally cupping my breasts. Twisting and pinching my nipples, I remembered her lips suckling and holding her to me as I stroked her hair. I heard my whimpers on the breeze like I did on that evening so long ago. She stared into my eyes as her hand slid under my skirt.

She discovered my secret immediately and bit my nipple until I screamed, begging her to stop. She did and smiled, her fingers going to my clit. My eyes closed and my breathing slowed, sometimes stopping. Her fingers never stopped and when I started cumming again, she bit my nipple until I screamed and begged her to stop. As soon as I came, she let go of my nipple and watched me shake as I calmed down. She did it again and again and again, until all she had to do was bite my nipple and I came.

That was one of the first of many things she taught me that summer. She made me her slave. A tool for her pleasure. Everything she wanted me to be, I was. I was her whore. I was her lover. I was her friend. I was alive.

I met my husband that fall and Jill became a memory. An oft thought of fantasy as my hands brought my body to life or my husband lay above me, making love to me. After Jill I never had another orgasm from someone else. Only myself.

I heard a branch break and my eyes opened. I saw my neighbor standing beside me, his cock in his hand. I smiled and wiggled out of my shorts, spreading my legs. He reached down and pulled my shirt up over my tits. He began pinching and twisting my nipples with his free hand. My hand rubbed my clit furiously the closer I got to cumming.

He straddled the hammock above my mouth, still stroking his cock. He grabbed me by the hair and shoved his cock into my mouth until I gagged. He paused then continued pushing me down. I struggled, unable to breathe, and started to panic. I pushed against him, but he was relentless. He pulled out and allowed me to catch my breath before shoving his cock down my throat in one thrust. I screamed, but he pretended not to hear me and tightened his hands in my hair. He pounded my throat while I choked and gagged. He pushed in as deep as he could and wrapped his hand around my throat, choking me as he came.

He was once again beside her, his hand buried in her pussy. She blushed. She was dripping wet and was embarrassed her neighbor of five years had done it to her. He smiled and spanked her clit until she came again. Leaning down, he ran his fingers covered in her cum across her face and kissed her. She smiled up at him and didn't move.

"I always knew you were secretly a whore and I bet your husband has no idea."

"No, he doesn't."

"We'll have to do this more often. I can't wait to stretch your boundaries."

"Whatever you wish."

"I wish for you to meet me naked at the front door tomorrow morning after your husband leaves for work. We'll take it from there."

"Naked after Tom leaves for work tomorrow morning. Is there anything else?"

"Not right now. Your husband pulled in the driveway just now. You'd better get yourself situated before he sees you. I assume he's not fond of whores."

"No, he isn't. He's happy with me lying there while he gets what he needs."

"Not me. Tomorrow morning Mia. Don't forget."

"I won't. I'll see you tomorrow morning, Erik."

He nodded and slipped back through the gate, watching her right herself as her husband strolled into the backyard. Her husband kissed her cheek and wrinkled his nose as he walked away. Erik smiled as she looked over her shoulder and saw him watching her. She closed the door behind her and turned to see her husband dropping his briefcase on the floor before sitting and waiting for his dinner.

She washed her hands and face, grabbing a towel from the counter before opening the oven and pulling out a roast. She was back to normal. A small town housewife...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mia: The Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds