• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Have Five Friends Ch. 02

I Have Five Friends Ch. 02

12

I turned from the sink and put my arms around my wife.

I asked. "If you want to fuck me up the ass I would be happy to let you. In fact, I have fantasized about you doing it, I'd like to try it, it would reinforce that whole submissive fantasy thing I have. But I know you would go slow and take your time and I trust you. To be sodomized for the first time by someone I don't know, if front of other woman I don't know, I wouldn't like that, I don't think that would be fun."

She was un-belting and unbuttoning my pant and was pulling them down below my crotch. She grabbed my balls and pumped my cock a few times.

My wife replied, "OK then, why don't you go upstairs and shower and shave very smooth."

I started for the stairs. I stopped and turned.

"How did this afternoon get planned?" I asked.

She looked at me with a smile and replied, "Gail was going to have a Fuckaware party, you know, dildos and stuff. This woman with the strap on throws those parties. Gail though you serving drinks nude would be an interesting addition so she suggested we do it here. I don't think her husband Rick has grasped his submissiveness totally, so she didn't think he would do it. Actually, let me put that in a different way. I think Gail is becoming dominant, and Rick is slowly accepting her new found confidence. So that is a different dynamic than what you and I do. We play with your submissiveness but she wants to be in charge. Like a female domination thing and I'm not overly interested in that. Forcing someone to do something like what we are going to do today is very, very different. I'm asking you to do it and if you said no, then it's no. Anyway, I called the woman and told her my husband would be willing to serve drinks during the party. She was concerned that the other woman would be embarrassed with a man in the room. When I told her you would be the one embarrassed, you would be naked. She said, "You have to be kidding?" I also told her I would make sure you hadn't had an orgasm in a few days and that your pubic hair would be shaved, and she just kind of moaned."

"She asked if I was sure. I told her I was, and she said it sounded like a great idea. She asked if there would be touching. I told her mostly by me, but I expected some quick pats and squeezes. When I told Gail, she just about came in her pants. Rick obviously doesn't know what he's missing, or what's in his future," she laughed and shook her head.

I said, "So the ass fucking wasn't necessarily a real thing, you were floating a trial balloon."

She replied, "Well kind of, the party giver did suggest she could "peg" you with a small strap on as a demonstration if I wanted. I told her no, that if anyone was going to fuck your virgin ass it would be me. She seemed disappointed. I also wanted to make sure this wasn't over the top with you. I have asked you to do a lot already, but I also don't want to do anything you don't want to do."

She looked at me for a prolonged moment, then she walked over and gave me a hug, saying.

"Now that I know you do want me to fuck your ass, I'm good with that. It just means it will not happen this afternoon, it will happen tonight. I'll buy a strap-on and that anticipation should make for a lot of fun joking around this afternoon, don't you think?" "You can even help me chose what size."

The image of me standing naked in a roomful of dressed woman comparing dildo and dick sizes and the ultimate conversation about me taking it up the ass was a little disconcerting I had to admit. Embarrassing beyond belief would better describe it, but I did have erection thinking about it. My wife noticed of course.

"Why didn't you tell me you wanted me to fuck you?" She asked.

"Honey, I have already told you I like the idea of submitting to you. I already swallow all of my sperm, more sperm than you have ever swallowed by gallons. For me to tell you I want to take it up the ass is kind of the trifecta of giving up my masculinity, don't you think?" I asked.

You kiss me on the lips and said,"Your hard cock in my pussy is enough to convince me of your masculinity dear, there was no reason to worry about that. All the rest of this is just for fun. Now go upstairs and shower and shave."

"Do you want me back here naked or dressed?" I asked.

"Dressed I think, we can build the anticipation and embarrassment if I strip you slowly in front of everyone, don't you think?" She asked.

"Is this going to be the Full Monty, are you really going to make me cum in front of everyone and then make me eat my cum while everyone watches?" I asked.

"Gosh, I think we almost have to with Gail coming. I think everyone would be very disappointed if you didn't." She said.

The word "everyone", was that a vague reference to some common knowledge among our expected guests.

"Well we certainly don't want that to happen do we." I said.

And with that I headed upstairs.

My wife yelled after me, "By the way, my two friends, the ones you licked their husbands cum from their pussies, they will be here."

I stopped and came back to her with a look of shock on my face. I had never met these women, knowingly, but I could tell you what their pussies and their husband's sperm tasted like.

"And they are bringing one of their neighbors...she is suppose to be a wild woman. As my friends say, very uninhibited, but discrete." She said.

"What does that mean?" I wondered out loud.

"It means what happens in our house, will stay in our house. I have everyone's agreement. Today will never be a topic of general conversation among anyone who is not here today." She assured me.

I asked, "So let me get this right, there are five woman. Three have seen me naked and hard and shaved. One of those has seen me eat my own cum. Of those three, all of them have fed me their husbands cum in one way or another. Also of those three, I have gone down on two of them, but I have never met them face to face. One woman, the sales woman who doesn't know me at all wants to fuck me up the ass. And the last one, who also doesn't know me is a wild woman, and the only one you have warned me about. So our guest have prior knowledge of me, some have seen me naked, some have seen me do things that few husbands do, but all of them know of my submissiveness. Is that right?" I asked.

"Yup, you got it," was her reply.

"Oh, OK, just wanted to make sure. This is going to be very embarrassing. But I can see the opportunity for some very interesting conversations when each of the women figures out who knows what about me, and you, and why." I said.

And I left to shave and shower upstairs.

"By the way, shave your face really close too. I think wild woman is going to want to cum, and I don't think she will have a problem doing that in front of all of us on your face." My wife informed me.

I stopped on the stairs, again, stunned.

"And you're OK with that?" I asked.

"Yea, I think so," was the reply

"OK honey, whatever you want." I assured her.

What was I saying! What was I doing? Why did I have an erection?

My wife yelled after me, "My guess is, her husband will have just fucked her before she comes over."

I thought, that figures.

She also reminded me that the "girls" weren't arriving until 4:30 and there was plenty of time. She suggested I undress and lie down for a few minutes so "I could relax and think about what my afternoon would be like."

She knows that lying naked on the bed for forty five minutes or so would give me plenty of time to consider my circumstances.

I flopped down with my head on my pillow and my hard on lying against my stomach. As I looked down I knew I was going to be very embarrassed by my shaved cock, but also took some comfort in the results of now months of exercise and eating well. I wasn't big and muscular, but lean and tight like a swimmer.

My cock twitched with the reality that my wife would soon strip me in front of five dressed, drinking woman.

It then dawned on me that she had been extremely teasing and sexy over the past week or so. I had spent more time than usual with my mouth between her legs.

By the way so there is no mistake, I absolutely love going down on my wife. I can and have spent hours slowly and deliberately bringing her orgasms with my mouth. I would do it every day if allowed, and over the past week there were some days I got my wish twice and three times another.

In all that loving stimulation I had not cum in over a week. That too is not unusual, since I offered and she has taken "management" of my orgasms I am now a better more attentive husband.

There is also something quite liberating and empowering for her knowing that what we do physically is for her pleasure 100%.

She also likes to see me throbbing and engorged and takes pleasure in knowing only she can "release the tension." She's not mean about it, she actually makes it a lot of fun, but she is firm about her control, so to speak.

One last thing I guess you need to know, my orgasms always end with me cleaning up my cum. I know what you are thinking it always ends with someone cleaning up cum. In our case, it is me and it is always with my mouth.

If any of you out there find that disturbing, please move on. Stop reading now because it's not my goal to change your mind on this topic and I don't want you getting upset about it. I'm not gay, I'm not bi, I am totally respectful of my wife and I love her.

Something in me wanted to prove beyond any doubt my overwhelming desire to please her and prove my dedication to her, and once in a fit of passion I asked her to tell me to lick up my cum after we made love.

She did and I did.

The first time it was a bit of a shock for her but she did orgasm very quickly when I was down on her sloppy pussy.

And for me, it was very difficult to do at first. In fact almost impossible which is why I asked her to tell me to do it, But once I started swallowing my own sperm a feeling of total calm and peace rolled over me.

I later learned it was known as getting back into a "submissive head space." I also got hard again and we made slow passionate love for quite some time as we pillow talked about what just happened.

It would literally take months to get all my feelings out and my cum eating didn't become a permanent thing until we talked it through.

Now, as I said, it is a sign of my love and respect for my wife and a sign of my loving submission to her and our life together.

And yes, I'm also shaved down there. Shaving kind of goes with the whole submissive thing.

As I lay in bed, now with a raging hard on she walked into the room and looked at my naked body.

"I can see you are thinking about this afternoon", she said.

"No, not really, I was more thinking about us." I said.

"And what were you thinking about us?"

"That we have come a long way", I said.

She sat on the side of the bed, cupped my balls and leaned down and gave me a light kiss. She pulled back and looked at me and asked.

"Do you want to do this, this afternoon? You know you can say no and there really are no ramifications. That said, I would like everyone to see you and I would like you to eat your cum for them. I think the girls would really enjoy it and I know it makes me feel empowered, I guess is the right word."

I said, "I think the part of it you like, is the other woman are totally jealous of you. Jealous of the fact your husband keeps in shape for you will do what you ask or tell him, and obviously totally in love with you. They are jealous because you stripped him had him wait on your friends, and you can make him cum with a few light strokes of one finger."

She said, "I guess you're right. I like the whole thing because none of my friends have what we have. Mostly when woman get together they just complain about their husbands. I find that so sad. I'm always the quiet one, the person just sitting there listening. Then someone will say to the other woman about me, "oh, she has the perfect husband." And you know what's funny, they all know that and they all wish they were me. Isn't it odd, I know our life isn't perfect, but compared to so many others, we're doing just fine."

I agreed and said, "And that is why, at some point this afternoon, I'm going to be naked in front of your friends, be woman handled by them all, and then cum and swallow it in front of them. And though I am scared to death and I'm going to be embarrassed beyond belief, I know if you ask me to do it, I'll do it."

She gave my balls a nice firm squeeze and looked at me, and smiled wickedly, saying, "I may take quite some time stripping you, tweaking your nipples and making you look at the girls while kissing your neck and ears, then slowly reveal that you are shaved to those who don't know, before letting your cock spring out as your boxers slip down your legs. All very slowly of course, how does that sound?"

My cock strained and a drop of lubricant dripped from the end. She scooped it up with her index finger and held her finger in front of my mouth. I sucked her finger clean. I actually like the taste and texture of pre-cum. It took a while to learn to like sperm.

She continued."It will be fine, we'll have some fun and then make love. What's the down side, really," she said.

When put that way, I was OK with the whole thing. Scared to death, but OK. She laid down next to me, put her arm across my chest and nuzzled into my neck.

"Don't think about it, let's rest. Once the girls see that cock, your anxiety will go away" she said.

And with that we napped, she deeply, me fitfully.

It was now 4:15 and I was helping her prepare snacks and chill wine. I was dressed as if we were having friends over and in fact she was. A yuppie scum uniform of chinos, polo shirt and loafers, all very preppy, casual and neat.

Gail, our first confidant in displaying my submission had arrived early. She always does, it's her way of helping out and she likes the quiet time she can have with us to pick our brains.

Her husband Rick is just starting on the path toward submission and Gail is always looking for advice. I stay out of it and my wife and I have talked often that Rick's submission had developed into more of Gail's domination. Gail readily admits this.

I am not comfortable with it because I'm not sure Rick is thrilled about being the submissive one. That said when I have seen him in the submissive role he usually is sporting an impressive erection, has now gotten into better shape, is shaved and is a fellow cum eater.

Those things don't happen unless you want them to happen.

At 4:25 the doorbell chimed. We assumed it was the Fuckerware lady and I was dispatched to answer the front door. In fact it was, she was an attractive woman a little older than us with a top heavy build, in other words, big tits.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are the husband obviously." Said Debbie, her name was Debbie.

"Come in, can I help you with anything?" I asked. She was carrying a medium size suitcase.

"Nope, I have all my stuff in here. This isn't how I expected you to be dressed" Debbie said with a laugh and a smile. It was a nice laugh and smile.

"My wife likes to do the undressing, it adds a level of anticipation to the whole thing, and she likes my embarrassment. So in due time I'll be naked, I'm sure." I said.

We walked into the kitchen area and introductions were made all around.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rang and off I went again.

Two of the three women yet to arrive knew who I was, but I have never actually seen them. It's kind of a long story that can be read in the series "I Have Two Friends."

This apparently was one of the women. She smiled broadly, but I could tell she was a little embarrassed.

She introduced herself as Pat and stepped inside. There was no sense in beating around the bush, so to speak.

"I'm sorry, this is embarrassing for me to ask, but do I know you?, " I asked.

"Yes, the last time I saw you, you were on your knees in the family room back there." And she pointed toward the back of the house.

Not only had I made this woman cum a few times, I had stuck my tongue up her ass.

I looked at her closely, remembering her smell and taste. It is very strange to have such an intimate knowledge of someone but to not be able to recognize her if I had seen her on the street. .

"Yes, yes, I remember it very well. That was one of the longest days I have ever spent in my life. That was quite a morning. It's finally a pleasure to meet you in person." I laughed.

"That really is such an odd thing to say isn't it, considering." Now she laughed and the tension and embarrassment was gone.

She had a very pleasant way about her, calm and cute, self confident. I knew now why she was friends with my wife.

After introductions I was called to the door again. This was a firmly build, mid-thirties woman. She looked at me and her eyes got big.

"Oh, you are much cuter than I though you would be." She said.

"I'll take that as a compliment, but I'm not exactly sure why." I replied.

"I am so sorry, my name is Kate, I'm a friend of Debs. She invited me to a wine in the afternoon party, is this right place?"

I assured her, "Yes it is Kate come on in."

She seemed flushed and excited and her nipples were poking through her summer dress. She looked like she would cum if I mentioned the word cock.

I was thinking about doing just that when my wife arrived.

"You must be Kate, come on in." She said.

As she led Kate toward the kitchen, she looked back at me and mouthed the words, "the wild one."

I heard another car arrive in the driveway and I stepped out onto the front porch to wait our last guess. Through the process of elimination, I knew who she was, but again, had never met her. She was a rather tall athletic woman with a confident stride and a broad smile. As she approached the porch she said, "Am I the last one to arrive?"

"You are indeed, but not to worry you're here now." I said.

"So you know who I am then?" She asked.

"Yes, we met briefly in the guest bedroom at the top of the stairs."

"Yes we did. My name is Pam." And she extended her hand. We shook.

As we walked into the house she continued.

"I can tell you our little encounter has changed the way I approach my relationship with my husband. I can also tell you he has eaten an awful lot of cum since that fateful day."

"Since that fateful day, how much cum have you eaten?" I asked.

With a broad smile and a glint in her eye she said, "None."

I smiled too. "Given time he'll get use to it, heck he may even learn to like it." I assured her.

"I have another surprise planned for him tonight. He's getting shaved. If he agrees and offers no resistance, he will get a slow, wonderful blowjob and a nice passionate cum filled kiss. If he resists or gives me a hard time, he's getting shaved anyway, but his evening will end with him jerking off and feeding himself. I don't think that is the happy ending he would want." She said.

"I don't know him but I feel the urge as a compassionate human being to giving him a call and guide him to the right decision." I laughed.

She laughed too. "Do you have your cell phone on you?"

"Sure"

"Take this number." And she gave me a 10 digit telephone number.

"That's his cell. I would suggest a text message and sign it cum eater. He knows where I am this afternoon. Tell him whatever you like. He is anything but stupid. He'll put two and two together." She assured me.

I smiled.

She asked, "What, what are you smiling about?"

"I never thought I would be texting a guy I don't know to tell him his wife just told me he's getting his pubic hair shaved and he should go along with it if he wants a great blow job. I mean, how surreal is that?" I asked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Have Five Friends Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds