• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Strange Afternoon

Strange Afternoon

12

Lisa owns a specialty shop that caters to a special clientele. She has to keep the business open 7 days a week to make them happy, but the profits make it worthwhile.

Today is Saturday; Ron is over to watch the ball game. This is typical, for early fall. We watch on TV to avoid the heat of the stadium unless it is an important conference game.

Lisa is taking the day off but will have to go to the office tomorrow. This has been a rough week for her so this morning she is puttering around the house, relaxing.

Ron and I thought the game started at three, but the TV schedule moved it to seven. I'm glad we are here instead of the stadium; we'd be wasted tailgating all afternoon.

We get a beer and go out on the back patio. We spent a week last summer building the trellis that gives us some shade this afternoon.

Last weekend we added a paddle fan that is blowing a nice breeze on us.

Lisa brings a cooler when she comes out in a few minutes to tend her plants. She also has an insulated tumbler of white wine with some ice cubes tinkling in it.

This afternoon she is wearing one of my favorite dresses. A short shift made of cotton and silk, the neckline is large and has a drawstring that ties in the front.

It barely covers her shoulders and dips low in the front and back. So low, that if she wears a bra, it shows in back and in the front. Lisa is funny about little things; a small detail like her bra showing really bothers her so she never wears a bra with this dress. Nevertheless, she frequently wears the dress at home because it's comfortable and so easy to throw on.

The material gathered by the drawstring forms a keyhole shaped opening with a nice view of her breasts swelling inside.

The dress was originally a beach cover-up, but now, it's her favorite casual everyday dress, mine too.

The main reason I like it so much is because she never wears a bra under it. I get a charge out of looking down the front, whenever she leans over.

I have never mentioned this to her because I'm afraid she might be self-conscious about it and I might lose one of my treats.

Ron and I are talking about the possibilities of the score for tonight's game as Lisa works with her plants.

While we are talking, I notice Ron is staring beyond me. As we continue our conversation he keeps doing this and I wonder if he is upset about something. He is not making eye contact, which is unusual.

We agree that we have a good chance of winning tonight and decide to call Tony, our local 'bookie' to put some money on the game.

I turn to the cooler to get us another beer and see why he is distracted.

Lisa is watering the plants in large pots lining the patio. When she bends over, the top of her dress falls open revealing her perfect breasts.

The weight of the drawstring and the gathered material cause the neckline to fall open. I can see both breasts swaying gently as she moves her can from side to side. I love how the dusky color of her nipples contrasts beautifully with the creamy skin of her breast.

I watch for a second before turning back to Ron. He is still staring. I don't pay attention to him staring since I am looking too.

It is arousing for me to see him obviously admiring her sexy body.

I hand him another beer and ask, "What do you think?"

He glances up and hesitates, but doesn't answer.

"Are you thinking 500 or 1000? Or what?" I ask.

He is distracted today, more interested in Lisa than talking about the ballgame.

He finally says, "Let's ask Lisa, what she thinks; she always crunches the numbers for us."

I get up to ask Lisa, at first she doesn't acknowledge that I am speaking to her. She is listening to her ipod with the little earbuds. I walk over and gently tap her shoulder to get her attention. She jumps a little, startled by my touch.

I ask what she's listening to and she smiles and says, "One of those stories you bought me."

I remember an episode earlier in the week when she had listened to the first audible book I bought her. I found the series at a local adult bookstore.

She listened to the first in the series and during the afternoon, she had come into my study and demanded sex.

"NOW!" she said, and proceeded to unbutton her blouse and remove her shorts. Then she proceeded to 'screw my eyes out'.

I ask, "What's this one about?"

"Tell you later" she grins mischievously.

She stops the ipod and I explain our idea about calling Tony and placing a bet, she listens with a skeptical look ,then says, "Fine with me, but don't invite Tony over, OK?"

I remember her calling Tony a little weird, I am not sure why but respect her wishes.

"OK, don't worry, I remember the last time he was here you said he was weird, I won't invite him."

She follows me back across the patio, we spend several minutes explaining our strategy, and she approves our idea.

We sit there discussing the game for a few minutes and she pours another glass of wine from the bottle in the cooler and sips along with us as we talk.

Ron asks, "Are you going to call Tony or should I?"

I say, "I will." Then head into the house to make the call.

I try several times to get Tony but just hear the busy signal; I sit by the window, redialing his number.

Outside Lisa is talking, in an animated way about something and Ron is giving her his full attention. I guess nothing is bothering him, Lisa just distracted him earlier.

After ten minutes, I'm still getting a busy signal. I need to get through to Tony before 4:00pm. I get another beer, sit back down, and start redialing again.

Outside Ron and Lisa are laughing a lot and I wish I could hear. She gets the hose to refill her watering can and squirts Ron playfully before she fills the can.

Ron watches Lisa bend over to fill the can.

He is looking down the front of her dress again. He says something and she laughs without looking up.

He reaches in the cooler for the bottle of wine and goes over to refill her tumbler.

She smiles a thank you and puts the earbuds in place and continues with her watering. She quickly tunes him out with the story.

Ron follows her to the next plant. My crazy neighbor moves in position for a real close look as she bends to water the large pot of flowers.

I can't believe he is following her around looking down the front of her dress. She is back into the story and unaware of what he's doing.

I can see the bulge of an erection in his shorts. He moves around to the other side of the large pot and keeps looking down the front of her open dress.

Lisa is zoned in to her ipod and is not paying any attention to Ron.

I hit redial again watching my neighbor walk back to the cooler for another beer.

When he goes back over to Lisa, he stops behind her and pretends to pick up something; he squats and actually looks up her dress from behind.

I watch in amazement. When Lisa leans forward, her dress rises higher and higher, Ron is boldly looking up her dress.

I try Tony again, still busy. I need to go back outside and put a stop to this.

By the time I put the phone down and get back outside, Ron is standing at the cooler and hands me a beer.

"What did Tony have to say?"

"I can't get him, his line is busy, and there must be a lot of action on this game."

"What have you been up to?" I ask.

"Just drinking."

Before I have a chance to ask more, Lisa comes over and plops in a chair next to us, "Can a girl get a drink around here."

Ron is in the cooler before I can move. He quickly pours wine in her tumbler, emptying the bottle. He turns it upside down in the cooler.

Lisa looks up at me, "There is another bottle in the refrigerator, Hon, would you be a dear and open it for me."

"Sure, Babe,"

"Ron, why don't you come with me?" I ask, hoping he will follow.

"No, I'm fine, just sitting out here guarding the cooler."

Lisa says "Thanks, Hon."

I stand there, not wanting to leave the patio with my neighbor ogling my wife, every chance he gets.

"Hey, try Tony again while you are in there." Ron says as I go through the door.

"I need to keep an eye on him." I think to myself stepping back into the house. He is a little tight already and I know he likes being around Lisa and flirting. She is easier to get along with than his wife Pam.

I get the wine, open it, leaving the cork pushed in the top, and quickly go back out to the patio.

Ron is in his chair by the cooler, but he has his eyes locked on Lisa, watching, as she moves to the last pot along the outside edge of the patio.

So far, this is harmless. The situation is making me horny though, watching Ron ogling Lisa.

I sit the fresh bottle of wine in the cooler, "You want to try Tony?"

He says, "I'm fine right here Buddy, guarding the cooler." "I've got my eye on everything."

By the time I get back to my seat inside at the window, he has the bottle out again tapping Lisa on the shoulder to offer her a refill.

She shakes her head "no", trying to ignore him and continues, paying no attention to him.

He stays right beside her, talking a mile a minute. Lisa fiddles with her ipod, turning the volume up.

Ron doesn't give up; he finally starts goosing her, then tries to tickle her. She is so ticklish that she giggles; he finally has her attention again.

He makes a comment, picking up her half-full tumbler. Whatever he says makes her laugh. When he gives it to her, she chug-a-lug's the glass, and then grins while he refills it.

She's gonna be drunk at this rate and Ron is helping her right along. The last time they did this, I had to put both of them to bed. They got so crazy; I thought we were going to wake the neighborhood up.

I keep watch as I try Tony's number. The line is busy again so I get another beer and sit back to redial, and watch my neighbor through the window.

After refilling Lisa's tumbler, Ron remains nearby, watching as she works on her plants. I watch him maneuver for the best view. Lisa ignores him again, engrossed in her work, and the story on her iPod.

When she starts back down the row of pots next to the house, I move to another chair so I can see both of them.

Ron can still look down the front of her dress, but must stand up to get the full view.

I finally decide to drive over to Tony's and place the bets, it's only a few miles.

I step outside and tell Lisa I'm leaving and will be back shortly. She says, "Fine" and plugs the bud back in her ear.

Instead of leaving immediately, I go into the next room to watch through the window. This one is directly in front of Lisa.

After a few minutes of being a voyeur, I have a bulge in my shorts too.

Lisa is right outside the window, it is dark in here because the other drapes are drawn. She can't see me because of the brightness outside.

She is intent on picking little stubs off of a plant and I have a clear view of her luscious breasts, her nipples are taut, the story on the iPod must be arousing.

Ron changes his seat and is looking up her dress from behind again as she bends over the plant.

This is very erotic, me watching him, watching her. It is almost as if he is violating her, and I feel like a participant. This is definitely a strange situation, and I am feeling highly aroused.

She straightens and finishes the wine in her glass. Ron is like a bullet, getting the bottle out of the cooler.

He makes some wise crack as he appears at her side, tapping on her shoulder like before.

She must be feeling the effects; she laughs and puts her elbow on his shoulder, leaning against him, making a "Groucho Marx, smoking a cigar" imitation, laughing again.

She watches as he fills her tumbler. This is the fourth time, I think. I could have missed a refill, but I know he is plying her with the wine. The second bottle is half-gone.

When he finishes refilling her glass, it looks like she is saying that this is her last glass, but he shakes his head and holds up the bottle and they both laugh.

I can't hear what they are saying but Lisa laughs hysterically for a few seconds then puts her arm around Ron's shoulder like a buddy and says something that makes him start laughing too.

She steps away and pretends to play a violin in a "Too bad, so sorry" fashion.

He steps to her and extends his hand as if to dance, but she won't take his hand. He persists until she finally goes along and they playfully dance around the patio, both laughing like kids. Lisa loves to dance; Ron knows it because he is quite a dancer himself.

Ron's left hand, on her back, slides down to her waist and then a little further. I can see he is trying to "Cop-a-feel".

I wonder if he will actually try something. I'm not sure what I will do if he does.

I wonder what Lisa will do if he gets fresh with her, they both think I left, but I'm still dialing.

He steps away, does his own violin, and makes a motion to slow down, then he steps back and they continue the dance at a slower pace.

I watch to see what will happen next. Lisa loves to dance and is enjoying all this attention.

It's only a second before he has his hand at her waist again. He lets it slide a little lower then moves it back. He does this several times but not far enough for Lisa to respond.

Finally, he lets his hand slide down on her firm bottom; she pushes it away and makes a face at him, then giggles. He says something and she Slaps him on the butt and shakes her finger, No-No, as she dances away from him.

Next, he lets her twirl out; she loves to dance like this. He lets his hand linger in mid-air, so it brushes her breast as she twirls back.

I am sure she is going to give him a slap, but instead, she makes a stern face and shakes her finger again. Then she draws back as if to spank him again, but they both burst out laughing.

He makes another remark and they both laugh again.

Lisa stops and says something, pointing to her ipod. She scrolls through the list then gives him one of the earbuds.

He puts it in his ear, listening for a second then they start dancing again, this time to real music.

The cord keeps their heads close together but he still tries some fancy moves.

It must change to a slow song next because the tempo slows.

Ron again puts his hand at her waist and immediately lets it move down to her hip.

Lisa slaps his hand and says no-no with her finger. He tries to twirl her again but the earbud comes out of her ear.

He catches her from behind and has his left hand on her stomach as he hands her the loose earpiece. She takes it but instead of putting it back, she steps away and puts the iPod in the little dock on the table and I can hear the beat of the music through the glass.

They continue the dance but now her back is to him and his hand is low on her flat stomach.

He presses himself against her as they continue the dance. Almost immediately, she spins around and slaps his butt again. This time she smacks him hard.

They continue to dance and I watch as Lisa actually squeezes his butt then laughs. Ron quickly pulls her closer and spanks her twice on her butt. They both laugh as if turn about is fair play.

I fully expect Lisa to put a stop to this but she doesn't. She is in full tease mode and I have seen this before when she gets tight.

Ron pulls her close and she allows it. Now he is definitely pressing his bulge against her firm ass. She immediately spins around and spanks him again, laughing.

When he pulls her back to continue the dance, instead of casually sliding his hand down, he gives her more swats on her cute butt.

She steps back and gives him a look that seems to ask what that was for. He laughs and pulls her back into his embrace, continuing the dance.

She turns and leans her head back and giggles as he tries to tickle her. Then, she grinds her ass against him as she laughs again stepping away. She gives him the "no-no" sign again, dancing clear of his reach.

They keep dancing and I have a huge erection from watching them. They are in perfect step; she still has her back to him.

From behind, Ron lets his hand move up until he is holding her with his hand just under her breast.

Lisa is letting him get away with it. I can't believe my eyes.

He keeps moving his hand up until I am sure he is touching her breast. I know he's wanted to do this all afternoon.

She hesitates a few seconds before she steps away. She puts her hands on her hips and with a stern look on her face, motions for him to lean over a chair, then she proceeds to give him several swats, saying something after each swat. After the last one, they both end up laughing and continue the dance.

All I have to do is go back outside and everything will be fine.

I keep thinking that maybe I am imagining this. She grinds back against him hard for a second before she twirls away. He steps back and motions for her to bend over the chair as she had made him do.

Lisa pouts, and refuses to follow his instruction until he says something and gives her a stern look, motioning again. When she still doesn't move he takes her arm and leads her to the chair and leans her over.

He swats her once gently; she looks back at him and laughs. The next swat is firmer. Her short dress is high enough on her thighs that the swats flip it up, showing her lacy panties.

He swats her again even more firmly, this time she is laughing when she looks back, but there is a different look in her eyes.

She says something to him then he responds by leaning over and kissing her butt. Lisa makes another comment and he leans to kiss her butt again, this time lower, below her dress and gives her a lingering kiss on the top of her bare thigh.

She isn't laughing when she straightens up this time. At first it looks like there maybe an argument but instead, she laughs as he reaches out to dance again.

Her giggling continues as she turns to face him for a second, she tells him no-no again, but when she turns her back to him, he quickly moves back in step with her.

She raises both arms, puts her hands behind her head and arches her back, then grinds back against him again.

Ron takes full advantage of her raised arms and tries to cup both breasts, she quickly turns toward him and hands on her hips, says something harsh, and then giggles as she continues to dance.

I know it's going to get worse or better, I'm not sure which.

He shrugs his shoulders in acceptance and holds his hands out as if he is giving up. Then he grins and motions for her to come on and dance.

The next time he lets her twirl, he catches her again with her back to him. He tries again to feel her breast with his left hand as his right slides down across her stomach. She twists as if trying to get away but doesn't follow through and ends up facing him.

He pulls her close again and slides his hand down over her firm ass. When she doesn't push his hand away, he lets his right hand continue lower along her leg to the hem of her short dress, but then she swats him hard on the butt.

He stops his efforts and concentrates on keeping time, but in a few seconds, he tries the same maneuver again.

This time he seems to hesitate for a second, as if to see if she is going to knock him out, but she doesn't and he tries to slip his hand under her short dress.

I watch as he slides his hand, down her leg, then up along the back of her thigh pulling her dress up as he goes.

She lets him get halfway up her thigh, and then pushes him away. As they move apart she reaches out and swats the tent in his shorts.

He stops and leads her back to the chair, she resist a bit before bending over the chair again. She reaches across and grips the opposite arm of the chair. The stretching movement pulls her dress higher than before. Without hesitation, Ron swats her firmly. The dress is out of the way and he is staring at her sweet ass covered only by the sheer lacy panties.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Strange Afternoon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds