• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Takes A Huge Cock

Auntie Takes A Huge Cock

My name is Alex and I'm 19 years old. My hobby/obsession, is bodybuilding and the results show on my 6'3 frame. This along with being blessed with a cock that would make a horse cry, makes me quite popular with the girls at home and college, to the point that I am either in class, in the gym, or fucking. Though young girls do find it hard to take all my length, which generally leaves me frustrated and having to settle for a handjob, or if the girls equipped, a titwank.

Mom had always berated me about my promiscuity, as I never hid from her what I was doing. I would always kid with her that I was just passing time with them, waiting for her. As I had more and more bored with young girls, I had become more aware of an attraction to my mom. I think it was because normally women didn't resist me and usually approached me, but here was a woman who didn't, and that was starting to arouse me. She is 44, a nurse, shoulder length brown hair, with what look like lovely firm36D's. And she is in fantastic shape, regularly uses the hospital gym, and sounds like she gets plenty of exercise with my dad if the noises through the wall are anything to go by.

So one afternoon during a break from college I was just lounging around the house, when my moms sister, Auntie Sarah called around looking for my mom. She was a couple of years older than my mom, and you could tell they were sisters, but her body was a little bigger and saggier. Mom and dad were at work as I am sure Sarah kmew. She probably kust wanted to tease and break my balls like she usually did. And that proved to be the case. She went on about hearing I had a huge piece of meat, and that young girls were so easily impressed and pone to exaggeration. I assured her it was more than she would be able to handle, She kept on that a real woman can handle anything a young boy can through a.... She stopped struck dumb mid sentence as I dropped my sweat pants and underwear in movement. 'FUCKIN HELL' she said. Her hand reaching out automatically, and stroking down my length, from pubic bone, to the rim of my helmet. It twitched against her touch. Her eyes grew wider as it started to grow, stiffen and rise, moving her hand with it. She brought her other hand up and ran it along the underside of my rapidly hardening cock. She made it down to my balls as the tip of my cock touched the bend in her elbow.

I studied her face and her eyes were transfixed on the contents of her hands. Her breathing had quickened, and was deeper, her chest was rising and falling rapidly. I could small beads od sweat on her exposed cleavage. So what was that you said about being able to handle anything a young boy had, I said. She raised her eyes to meet mine, the shock still etched in them. I could see she wanted to speak, but words weren't coming easy. I placed a hand on her shoulder and eased her to her knees. She placed boths habds around the base of my cock and started to pump it. Oh no I said I want more than that, and grabbed it midpoint and positioned it at her lips. I wont be able t.....I pushed the head in her mouth as she spoke. With my other hand behind her head, i pushed her head onto my cock. She gagged as she took the rest of the head in, as her mouth was stretched wider than it had ever been.

She pulled away and looked up at me, tears ran down her face from the effort and strain. She then reset about her task with renew gusto, Sucking what she could, and running her tongue up and down the length, while still using both hands to wank the base of my now fully engorged cock.

She carried on like this for some minutes. I then took her by the arms and raised her to her feet. I slipped her coat off, and ran my hands up the inside of her blouse, her eyes fixed on mine, until she closed them as I cupped her bra cover breasts. An involuntary sigh escaped her lips. I moved my hands the centre of her bra, and just ripped it open (I knew hours in the gym would pay off) The weight of her breasts caused them to dropped couple of inches, and what i had done caused her to have a sharp intake of breath, and open eyes. I forcefully kissed her and she met me with equal vigour. Our tongues, searching, desperately. I brought my hands out and took a grip on her blouse and pulled it open, buttons popping as it gave way. I pulled my T shirt over my head and discarded it across the kitchen Sarah took a slight step back and gave an admiring glance, before eushing back into my arms as our naked flesh met and her large meaty breasts squashed against my body.

I ran a hand down her body passed her skirt hem, and then up her inner thigh. As my hand made contact with her panty cover lips, she moaned aloud and went a little limp in my arms. I slipped hand passed the protective, soaking, gusset of her panties. She had a little stubble, so presumed my uncle must like her clean shaven. I ran a couple of finger along herkipe, and then without warning sank them all the way in. Now Sarah did go limp in my arms, as she let out an almighty long moan, and coated my buried fingers and palm in cum. I worked my fingers inside her and her orgasm seemed to go on and on. Her lolled back and her eyes were squeezed shut.

Eventually she regained her strength and took her own weight again. Her face was flushed, her chest was red, and her breathing laboured. She said that was the best orgasm I have ever had. Here let me wank you off as a reward. Not likely I thought, and spun her around, kissing her neck and fondling her breasts, and pressing a finger against her clit. She closed her eyes again and raised her arm and placed a hand on my head, running her fingers through my hair. We shouldn't be doing this. Oh yes fine I thought now you've had yours. With that I shove her forward over the table, and reached down and ripped her pants off. What are you doing, she said with a little alarm, i wont be able to take that. If an experienced 40 something with 4 kids cant, I am going to struggle to find someone who will.

I held her forward with one hand as the other positioned my angry looking helmet at her entrance. I applied a small amount of pressure and her lips parted welcomingly. Little by little, i eased more of my cock into Sarah. Her breathing was rapid and irregular, as she begged me to go slowly. After several minutes I was completely inside Sarah, who was now communicating in long low moans.

I then started on the reverse journey, at which point Sarah quickly slapped a hand against my side and instructed, SLOWLY. Sarahs inner walls gripped my cock tightly, not wanting to lose their prize. I set about a rocking motion, taking a little more out each time. Tiny orgasms seemed to be continually passing over Sarah now, as she lay with her cheek against the table surface, eyes closed and mouth wide open in what seemed a silent scream.

When I was eventually half way out, I slammed my full length back inside, Sarah screamed and clawed at the table, and shouted all the names she could think of at me. I withdrew a little further and again slammed it back in. Again and fat I withfrew and back in and now I had a steady rhythm going, and Sarahs cries of abused turned to cries of FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK YOUR AUNTIES CUNT< DONT STOP!!! Her body was convulsing below me in one continual orgasm. I held her hips and really started to piston in and out of her. The table moved under my violent assault on it. I was now lost in the moment, gritting my teeth, squeezing her hips and giving out guttural growls.

Something caught the corner of my eye, I turned to look and there stood my mom in the doorway, with a look on her face which is hard to describe. She was dumb struck at the animalistic performance before her, of her naked baby boy, violently slamming in and out of near naked older sister. Her eyes came to rest on the area of my cock. I withdrew until only the tip of my cock was still inside a now limp Sarah, and looked at my moms eyes, as horror passed over them, I slammed back in and at that moment released my cum into the depths of my auntie, raising my face to the ceiling in my own silent scream. I turned to look at my mom, and she was fondling her breasts. When I looked back again she had gone.

I quickly got dressed and then lifted Sarah to her feet, she put her coat on, and fastened it up, and sat on a chair to try and regain control of her limbs. A couple of minutes later I heard the front door go, and mom call I'm home. She walked in the kitchen, and Sarah blurted out, she had had a bit of a funny turn and I had been taking care of her. My mom shot me a knowing glance and i tool that as my opportunity to make my excuses and leave the kitchen.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Takes A Huge Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1393 milliseconds