• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • All Grown Up

All Grown Up

I had gone over my friend's house the other day, Dave had called me up to watch the football game. His parents were divorced and his Dad was away on a business trip. We watched, and our team was winning big, we were cheering and high fiving and making alot of noise.

Dave's little sister Julie came into the room and yelled at us for making so much noise, she was trying to study for.

I hadn't seen her in a while, I always remember her as being the little pest of a sister, always getting Dave and me in trouble. But now she was a 19 year old little hottie. Growing up I never paid her that much attention, she was tomboyish, and like I said, a little pest.

We told her we would keep the noise down, and as she walked out of the room I caught myself checking out her sweet little ass. She had on a pair of short-shorts that just gripped her buns nice and tight. My mind started to think about what I would like to do to that ass, oh god wouldn't I love to ram my 7 inch cock between her checks. I figured that it would never happen, and went back to watching the game.

After the game was over, yes, we won, Dave asked if I wanted to use the pool, it was really hot, and I don't have a pool at my house so I always said yes. I grabbed my trunks from my car and Dave said I could change in his room. As I was walking to Daves room I passed by Julies room, the door was open just a little and I could swear I heard a vibrator buzzing.

I was as quiet as a mouse, I had to see. I looked thru the thin opening of the door and my cock was hard in a heartbeat. There on her bed, completely butt naked was little Julie, her fingers pinching at her very erect nipples, she had small boobs, but not too small, perfect for sucking on.

She had her legs spread wide, and she was using this big purple vibrating cock, she was sliding it in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

That's when I heard her moan the name Jim, shit, she's masturbating and thinking about my cock. I watched for a while longer, but didn't want to get caught, so I quietly snuck away.

I changed into the swim trunks, but I couldn't get the image of Julie out of my mind, with her fucking her wet pussy with that big vibrator, I wanted her to be fucking me, and with her moaning my name I knew I had to try.

When I went back down to head out to the pool, her door was shut tight, had she seen me.

I dove into the pool, I had to get some cool water on my body to cool off from what I had just seen. I was swimming towards the deep end when I heard someone dive in, I thought it was Dave, but when I made my turn at the end of the pool I saw that it was Julie.

I looked at her and she just gave me this look, almost devilish, I didn't know what to think. Was she just teasing me, or was she trying to seduce me.

The phone rang and Dave answered, when he hung up he said shit, I have to rush into work, one of the other employees called in sick and they are shorthanded.

He told me if I wanted to stay and use the pool it was alright with him, then he said if Julie gives you any problems just turn her over your knee and spank her, and then he laughed and was gone.

As soon as Dave was gone I looked over at Julie, she was wearing a very small black bikini and I could see her nipples poking thru the top.

It's a good thing I was in the pool, because my cock was hard as a rock. She caught me staring and gave me the same devilish look again.

I had to fuck this little devil, after all I had heard her saying my name when she was masturbating, she must want my cock too.

I couldn't just walk up to her and say lets fuck, then I remembered what Dave had said, if she gives me any trouble spank her.

We were swimming and she started splashing water at me, harmless enough, but it was a reason to spank her I thought. I told her if she didn't stop Dave had given me permission to spank her.

She just laughed and said you wouldn't dare, and then she splashed water at me again.

Well I swam over to her and grabbed her, she is very tiny and I just picked her up and carried her out of the pool, kicking and screaming.

I laid her over my knee and she tried to say don't you dare, but it was too late, my hand came smacking down hard on her little round butt.

I spanked her 5 times and started to fell my cock growing hard, she felt it too. I started to gently rub her red ass checks, oh god her ass was soft, it felt incredible, and my cock throbbed, and she let out a soft purr.

She said that feels nice, don't stop, so I kept on rubbing, she spread her legs apart a little and my fingers slid between her parted legs and now I was rubbing her wet crotch, mmmmmmmmmm, she moaned.

I saw her hand come up, and it gave a tug at the string to her bikini bottom. I slipped a finger inside her pussy, she was really dripping wet, as I pushed my finger in and out, she undid her bikini top.

I lifted her up and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. She looked down at my swimtrunks and saw the big tent that had grown.

Jim, can I see your cock?

She didn't wait for me to answer, she gave my trunks a tug and let them fall around my ankles. Her small fingers reached for my cock and started stroking it up and down the entire length.

I asked her if she had ever sucked a cock before, she said she hadn't. I asked her if she wanted to try, I didn't have to ask twice, she kneeled down and wet her lips and opened her mouth wide.

Her mouth felt incredible, she could only get about half my cock in. I told her to lick the shaft, like a popsicle, she held my cock and ran her hot tongue up one side and down the other.

What she lacked in experience, she made up for in her enthusiasm , she oh so wanted to pleasure me.

It didn't take long, just the sight of looking down and seeing her suck my cock was too much and I told her I was going to cum.

She locked her lips around the cockhead and sucked as much as she could, but it started dripping out the corner of her mouth.

Your turn, I told her, I carried her inside and up to her bedroom. I laid her on her bed and spread her legs wide and brought my face down to her sweet pussy.

I blew air onto her pussy and she quivered and let out a little moan. I took my fingers and parted her pussy lips, my tongue very slowly moved up and down, when it touched her clit she shook and grabbed my head.

She wrapped her legs around me, I slid a finger inside her wet cunt and she moaned some more. She started bucking uncontrollably, she grabbed the back of my head, and held me tight as I continued to lick and finger her, suddenly she was cumming, squirting as she came like she had never done so in her young life.

It was time, my cock was hard again and I just couldn't wait any longer.

She than told me she hadn't ever done this before, I couldn't believe it, she was a virgin, but I knew her cherry had been popped by her big vibrator.

I grabbed a pillow and proped up her ass. I ran my cock along her pussylips, getting it wet with her juices, and slid inside, slowly, letting her ajust to my size. After a moment I slowly pulled out, then I started pumping my cock in and out, god she was tight, she may have been fucking her vibrator, but my cock was real, and she was loving it, and so was I.

I rolled her over and started fucking her doggy-style.

Oh Jim your cock feels wonderful, fuck me faster, fuck me harder. She was cumming again, but I had other ideas.

I wanted her other cherry, I pulled my cock out of her dripping cunt and spread her ass checks wide.

I think thats when she realized what I was about to do, she tried to beg me to stop, but I had already rammed my cock home.

I didn't move for a good two minutes, then I felt her squirm her ass, it was time, I pulled out and buried my 7 inch cock back in deep up her asshole. I grabbed her by her hips and started long, hard thrust, she was starting to like it.

I heard her say what I had been waiting for, Jim, fuck my ass, fuck it, fuck it harder, oh I love your cock up my ass.

I couldn't hold back any longer, I started cumming right away, my cum dripping out of her asshole.

I hope Dave doesn't notice his little sister walking a little funny for the next few days. I also can't wait for the next time I see his little sister, she can be such a pest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • All Grown Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds