• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • K's Ninth Playground

K's Ninth Playground

Disclaimer: This story, entitled K's Ninth Playground, and the people, places, and events depicted in it is an original work of fiction, hereafter referred to as THE STORY. Any resemblance of people, places, or events in THE STORY to actual people, places, or events is coincidental. Any resemblance of people, places, or events in THE STORY to people, places, or events in another work of fiction is coincidental. The author of THE STORY has done some research of real techniques, theories, and methods in order to craft THE STORY with details that may help suspend disbelief for any person or persons voluntarily viewing or accessing the content of THE STORY in part or in whole, hereafter referred to as THE READERS. These details are solely for storytelling purposes. THE STORY and the events depicted in it should not under any circumstances be construed as support or encouragement by the author or any other person or persons of any action or actions by any person or persons anywhere or at any time.

Situations or actions depicted in THE STORY may be sexual in nature, including depictions of situations or actions that may be distasteful to or illegal in the jurisdiction or location of THE READERS. THE READERS of THE STORY who do not wish to view material of a sexual nature or consider the depictions of said situations distasteful should not read THE STORY. THE READERS of THE STORY are solely responsible for compliance with and the consequences of any laws or regulations related to the viewing or storage of the content of THE STORY in any jurisdiction or location where THE READERS access or store THE STORY in part or in whole. Any person or persons unwilling or not legally allowed to view the content of THE STORY in their jurisdiction or location may not be shown the content of THE STORY in part or in whole.

All characters depicted in THE STORY are 18 years of age or older.

I actually wrote this before I wrote my first truly original work, but due to mental deficiencies on my part I never figured out how to get the quotes for conversation right. However, after a mere two years I think I've figured it out.

To paraphrase my original intro, this work is inspired by MyJimmy's story Kate's Playground. I always felt that the tone of his excellent story changed in the last chapter and wished I could have a different ending. So I wrote a completely separate piece that, by pure coincidence, happens to have some details that kind of line up with the end of his original chapter 8.

As always, please don't try this at home. That said, I hope you enjoy the story.

Chapter 1 But it could be chapter 9, if you know what I mean...

I downloaded the pics. Krissy returned from her shower wrapped in a towel, dabbing at her hair with another towel to soak up the moisture without mussing the lustrous strands. Her skin had that soft glow that only youth could provide, and combed to the side as it was it revealed the graceful curve of her neck. My god she was beautiful.

She walked over and took a look at the pictures.

"Damn. I see what you mean, those look sexy," she said.

I smiled at her, still in a daze.

"My sun burn hurts again, would you mind applying some more lotion?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, "is it any better?"

"Not really," she pouted. "And I have a really bad headache now from you pounding my head."

"Sorry, I'll go get some aspirin."

I went down stairs and got it. When I came back to her room she was lying face down on her bed, fully nude.

I sat down beside her and handed her a cup of water and the pills. She raised her body off the bed and got up on her elbows. Her tits hung enticingly in front of me as she popped the aspirin in her mouth, massive and yet somehow still perky.

After taking the aspirin she laid back down.

"Ok, now the lotion," she sighed.

I climbed on top of her, straddling her as lightly as I could.

"I'm just going to get on your back so I can rub the lotion in. Is the pressure ok?" I asked.

"Yah, that's fine. And dad?" she opened her eyes and turned to look at me.

"Yes, pumpkin?"

"Would it be too much trouble for you to give me a backrub? I really need to release some tension."

"Of course honey," I replied.

I took a glob of aloe and began massaging her neck, then her shoulders, and finally her back. A few months back I had taken a class at the community college for massage, figuring a massage would loosen my wife Susan up a bit. While it had been wasted energy on my wife, I could tell it was working for Krissy.

Her muscle tension eased and her breath became deep and relaxed as I made my way down to her legs. I figured she had probably fallen asleep and was thinking about leaving when all of a sudden she half opened her eyes.

"Dad?" she asked, sounding slightly hesitant.

I moved down further and started massaging aloe into her feet.

"Yes?"

"Did...did I help?" she asked nervously.

"Help?" I asked, curious.

"Well...you said it had been six months since you and mom...I mean, since you last..."

She let the sentence trail off as I caught on to her meaning.

"Oh, right. Since me and your mom had sex. Do you mean, did you help me out with my blue balls?"

Kate giggled. "Oh dad! But yah. Did my," she swallowed nervously, "did my blowjob help?"

"More than you can possibly know, honey. In fact, I feel kind of strange saying this but...no. Never mind. Let's just say I'll sleep a whole lot better tonight. Turn over on your back baby," I said, lifting myself up a bit so Krissy could flip over.

Krissy turned over but was now eyeing me curiously as I lowered back down and started massaging aloe into her legs from the front.

"Wait, never mind what? Tell me daddy."

"Well, it's just that when a man doesn't get sex for a long time it starts making him on edge, you know what I mean?"

Krissy nodded. "Boy do I! It's like that for me to, daddy. Like an itch inside your head that you just can't scratch."

"Exactly," I agreed. Thinking quickly I added, "So lately I'd started thinking about trying to find someone else or maybe visit a professional or something.

"But even though your mom doesn't want me anymore, I still love her, you know? So I worried about bringing some disease home to her."

Krissy's eyes were wide and full of love.

"Oh, daddy! You're such a good person. It's so unfair that you have to go thru that."

I smiled at her gratefully, moving up to massage her stomach.

"So when you...you know..."

Krissy smiled. "Blew you? It's ok dad. It happened. You can say the words."

I smiled back. "Fine, when you sucked my cock until I shot my cum down your throat..." Krissy giggled. "When you did that for your website it also helped me out more than you can imagine. Now I stay strong for your mother a little longer."

Krissy licked her lips. "It wasn't all for the website, daddy. I mean..." She blushed furiously. "I kind of enjoyed it to."

She stared at me, studying my face for my response to her admission.

"You did? With an old man like me?" I asked with exaggerated surprise. My hands moved up and started massaging aloe onto her breasts.

"Daddy, you're teasing me!" she pouted with mock anger. I wondered if she was referring to my comments or to the groping of her tits, as I had zeroed in on her nipples and was gently squeezing and rubbing them. Krissy's breath had started to quicken.

"You can't cheat on mom, daddy. It's wrong. So from now on, when you can't handle it anymore, I want you to let me help you. Ok?"

I felt like whooping in joy. Could my innocent daughter really be offering to give me repeat performances? Still I tried to remain outwardly calm; I didn't want to screw this up by seeming too eager.

"Are you sure, baby?"

My 'massage' was now causing her breath to come in short gasps as she squirmed a little. Her eyes closed to half slits and she moved her hands up to pull her hair up over her head. I could see a slow flush spreading over her face and chest.

"I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Yes, daddy. You've always taken care of me so now I...daddy what are you doing?" she gasped in surprise as I let go of one of her tits and moved my hand down to start stroking her pussy.

She tensed up so I stopped, bringing my hand back up to rest on her stomach.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "Does that make you uncomfortable?"

"Daddy, I did not give you permission to do that!"

She had covered her breasts with her hands, an angry look on her face. Uh oh.

"I'm so sorry pumpkin, I didn't mean..." I trailed off, trying to think of an excuse that she would buy.

"I just figured that if you were going to help me it was only right that I return the favor," I said lamely.

Krissy softened. "This just feels so weird. But...I get your point I guess. It does seem a little strange that I'm agreeing to suck you off, but that you can't touch me."

She quietly thought it over as I resumed gently massaging her stomach. It seemed like she still needed a little more convincing.

"Like you said honey, a blowjob isn't really sex. So returning the favor isn't really either," I added.

Krissy mulled it over, then finally sighed.

"Yah, I guess you're right. But only when you have my permission, daddy. I'm not your girlfriend, I'm your daughter."

I bit my lip hard to keep from laughing out loud at the ridiculousness of that statement.

"You're absolutely right baby. I'm sorry. May I return the favor?"

Krissy chewed her lip. "I am pretty tense after that blowjob. I suppose I could use a little release. I was just planning on fingering myself after you left, but if you really want to..."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I resumed playing with her tits as she exposed herself to me once more. Soon after that I resumed stroking her pussy. It was already slick with her juices as I quickly found her clit and began rubbing it in slow circles.

"Oh man this is strange! Phew, you are pretty...mmm...pretty good with that hand though. Oh wow, that feels good!"

She stopped talking, just making small moans of pleasure as I gradually began increasing the speed and pressure of my stimulation.

I leaned forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth, licking and sucking on it as I continued to reach behind me and masturbate her with my other hand.

A few minutes later I could feel her hands running thru my hair. I began to slip a finger in and out of her as I continued rubbing her clit with my thumb. Krissy started squirming and moaning loudly.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, I'm so close! Don't stop, daddy! Don't stop!"

Her hips were now bucking against my hand, trying to get my fingers further inside of her. Her hands clawed at my head, pulling me into her chest as she thrust herself forward.

Now, a quick note for all you guys out there. There's a spot, about four inches up the inside wall of the pussy, called the G spot. A lot of guys think it's a myth since not all woman have it and it can be different sizes. But if a woman has it, then when you stimulate it it's like Nitrous in the engine of your car. It supercharges everything and can give a woman an extremely intense orgasm.

My probing finger found that my little Krissy did indeed have a G spot, and when I began working it along with her clit she went wild.

"Daddy! Oh god! That's so good!" she gasped as she bucked beneath me. All of a sudden she jerked wildly and groaned so loud I idly worried that our neighbors might have heard her. Then a flood of juices exploded out of her pussy and she collapsed back onto the bed, gasping for air.

I pulled myself up so that I was lying next to her on the bed and she rolled over to bury her face into my chest.

"God daddy that was incredible," she said looking up at me with a look of wonder on her face. "I don't think a man has made me cum that hard since...since I can't remember when!"

I just folded my arms around my baby girl's shoulders and pulled her in to me as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh baby, you make me so happy. You have no idea how good it makes me feel to know that I could do that for you," I said truthfully.

We laid there for several minutes, not saying anything as Krissy's breathing slowly returned to normal. Finally she tilted her face up to give me a loving kiss on the cheek and pulled away from me slightly.

"Daddy, remember, you can't cheat on mommy," she said sternly. "When it gets to be too much you just tell me and I'll take care of you. We've already crossed some lines that we shouldn't have, but what's done is done. I don't want you cheating on mom, so we'll just handle the problem between us, ok?"

"Ok baby," I sighed. "You are such an amazing daughter. Your mother and I must have done something right to have raised such an amazing woman. But baby, I just have one question. Do you still intend to go out and pick up guys at bars?"

"I do have my own needs, daddy. I like fucking. A lot." she added with emphasis. "Besides, that's not really your business."

"No honey you're right," I agreed. "It's just, well, have you ever heard the public health thing about how when you sleep with someone you are really sleeping with everyone they are sleeping with?"

She looked confused for a second before realization set in.

"So if I'm sucking you off and fucking other guys, then I might bring something back to you and mom," she said as she reached the end of the thought.

She looked troubled. Giving up her own sex life was no doubt not what she had intended.

"What if I just, you know, jerk you off?"

"I thought of that," I lied, thinking desperately. "But some things can be passed just by skin and saliva contact."

It was a flimsy argument; I just prayed she bought it.

She frowned. "Oh yah. Damn."

"What if," I said trying to sound casual, "what if just for now you let me help you out with your needs."

Her frown deepened and her body tensed slightly.

"Dad, I'm not going to fuck you. That's a line we can never cross."

"Of course not," I agreed quickly. "I just meant I could do for you stuff like what I just did."

Krissy bit her lip, clearly still not all that enthused by the idea of giving up intercourse.

"You did say that it was the most intense orgasm you had had in a long time," I added helpfully.

Krissy sighed regretfully. "I guess it can't be helped. Ok, until we get you and mom fucking again, I'll help you out and you can help me out and we'll both stick to just each other. But no fucking daddy. I mean it. I know that when you get horny you're going to want to cause' you won't be thinking straight, but we can't."

"Ok, ok. I'm not arguing with you honey."

I stroked her hair tenderly. "Pumpkin, are you sure you are ok with this?" I asked. Her face softened.

"Yes daddy. I want to do this for you. You and mommy."

"Oh baby, I love you so much!" I said, pulling her into a big hug.

"I love you to daddy," she replied as she hugged me back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • K's Ninth Playground

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds