• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yes Baby

Yes Baby

"Suck it nice and slow, so I can watch your lips around it," he said.

"Yes baby," she whispered to him. Her full lips bright red with the lip gloss he instructed her to put on. Her small hand was wrapped around the base of his engorged cock, the swollen angry head just inches away.

Down on her knees, he towered above her standing there. Strong, masculine, in control. She inhaled his musky scent as she licked her lips, anticipating taking the cock into her mouth. As she opened her mouth and started moving her head towards it, she felt the hand on her head, fingers wrapped in her hair, jerk her towards it.

She sucked in the head as it drew near and closed her lips around it while looking up at him.

"Ohhhh yeah that's it," he gasped, feeling the pleasure of her lips around him radiate through his cock and up his body.

He looked down, seeing her eyes fixed on him, the need readily apparent. "Suck it." he orders sternly, again pulling up on her hair, causing his cock to slide further into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she can't help moan out as she feels the slight pain and tingle from her hair being pulled and the fact his hard thick cock is sliding into her mouth. Her red glossy lips clamp down on the shaft, her tongue swirling around the base. She closes her eyes, letting herself surrender to the feel and power of the cock in her mouth and the man it belongs to. A wave of pleasure pulses from her hot pussy, already soaked. She moves her other hand down to touch herself.

A sharp pull brings more pain and tingling to her head as his voice calls out gruffly "Look at me while you suck my cock, don't make me punish you already, I want to enjoy this."

She opens her eyes and sees his boring down at her. His face a mix between the pleasure her mouth was giving his cock and the stern visage he was scolding her with. She can't help but smile around his cock as her pussy throbs uncontrollably. He will punish her no matter what she does and she cannot wait for it.

The sting of his hand on her ass, her hair being pulled, the hand on her throat, the cock punishing her hot little pussy, him calling her nasty dirty names. "God I want it now," she thinks, the pleasure from her fingers on her clit now building, driving her senses and need even higher.

"Good girl, now slowly, suck it slowly so I can watch your slutty mouth and lips take it," He gasps out, his breath starting to become ragged. She is a good little cock sucker and he knows it. He tells her often while forcing her mouth up and down his swollen shaft.

She barely has to move her head at all as his hand, still wrapped tightly in her hair is moving her head up and down his cock, his hips slowly rocking to help move it in and out of her mouth.

"Ah yeah, god that feels good," He is gasping and moaning louder now as he watches his cock slide in and out of her hot lips. Her eyes locked on his.

Her hand that was around his cock is now pinching and pulling one of nipples, the other hand working wonders on her clit and wet pussy.

His hips slowly thrusting, now pulling her head up and down his cock at his pace. Her lips and tongue relishing the feel of it filling her mouth, knowing how good it makes him feel, knowing how it will be pounding her hot soaked pussy very soon. He leans his head back, eyes closed now.

The erotic scene of watching her red glossy lips contrasting against his hard swollen cock as he forces her mouth up and down it turning him on to the point of breaking eye contact and letting out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck you do that so well. Mmmmmm I'm glad I made you my little whore, you are so good at it," he whispers, his voice now in the low throaty growl he uses when she has him ready to fuck her senseless.

His words go instantly right to her pussy, she loves it when he calls her his whore and his slut, it brings out the primal lust and pleasure in her, making her want to do anything and everything for him just so she can have his cock.

Now pulling her head up and down faster, his hips rocking back and forth harder, fucking her mouth with his cock. "Yeah take it baby, take my cock, take it like the little cock slut you are," he growls out.

She moans loudly around his cock, fingers working furiously on her clit, her other hand twisting and pulling her nipple in sweet pain. She doesn't even have to do any work as he has totally taken over, using her mouth like he does her pussy.

"Ah Ah Ah" he is groaning out in time to his thrusts, pulling hard on her hair as he fucks her mouth.

She is so turned on by being forced up and down his swollen shaft, nothing more than a fuck toy for him. Her pussy shooting out waves of pleasure as she works her clit, she can feel a huge orgasm building, building, "yes oh god oh god," she is moaning around his cock, almost there.

"STOP," He yells. He yanks her head off his cock, glaring down at her.

"Baby I need to cum so bad, please please I need to cum," she pleads with him, feeling a tremendous orgasm just on the cusp. She can't help but moan out "Oh god Oh god Oh god," as her fingers are still rubbing her soaked clit.

"NO, Stop right now!" He demands, reaching down and pulling her hand away from her molten pussy.

"You know what happens when you are bad don't you?" he asks, voice low but stern.

She looks up at him, her eyes betraying the need and desire. Her pussy aching and throbbing. Her body, brought right to the edge of orgasm and held there by his sudden denial. She knows she was asking to be punished.

She knows one of the Rules is she is not allowed to have an orgasm until he either tells her she can, he has his cock deep inside her pounding away or has decided to reward her by using his tongue on her pussy. He isn't so cruel as to expect her to be able to hold her orgasm when they are furiously fucking or when he using his skilled tongue and eating her. But other than those two circumstances, he does expect her to ask his permission to cum.

"I asked you a question slut, do you know what happens when you are bad?" He grabs his hard jutting cock and starts rubbing it over her face and lips, then pulls up on her head again to look him in the eye.

"Yes baby, I know what happens," she whispers softly. Knowing full well what will happen in a few minutes. And knowing makes her even wetter, her body still on the verge of cumming, pussy throbbing.

He leans over to talk in her ear, "You know what will happen and yet you do it anyway, is that right?"

"Yes" she nods her head as he straightens back up and places the head of his cock on her lips.

"Open slut," He orders. She obeys and opens her mouth up to accept his swollen cock. He pushes the head in mouth and then rocks his hips forward as soon as she accepts it in.

She gags slightly, thrilled with the feeling of him filling her mouth with his cock, owning her with it.

"Ahhhhh... now suck it like you deserve to be punished and I might let you cum later," he groans out.

She begins to furiously suck up and down his shaft. Both hands around his ass, sucking it all the way in and then all the way out of her mouth. Slurping and gurgling as she sucks. Her moaning around his cock as loud as his.

Both his hands on her head, but this time just holding on and applying pressure so she knows they are there. This time he is along for the ride as she has taken over with her mouth. Suck suck, slurp, cock in and out, her lips up and down, up and down, she's gasping and moaning every few times down his cock.

Now he is slamming his hips forward, pulling on her hair as she sucks up and down his hard fat cock. Slamming faster, fucking her mouth and throat, faster in and out, using her mouth like he does her pussy. Her saliva coating his cocking and drooling out as he fucks her mouth.

He suddenly holds her head in place and pulls his cock out.

"Not good enough, not even close!" He barks down at her. Leaning over her again, talking into her ear, "For not sucking my cock like a good little slut, you need to be punished, don't you?" he hisses.

"Yes, yes I do baby, I've been a bad slut and you need to punish me, please" she pleads with him.

He lets go of her hair, walks over to a chair sitting next to the bed and sits down in it, erect cock sticking up in the air, glistening from just being in her mouth with a slight red tinge to it from her lip gloss.

He looks at her and orders," Across my lap slut, NOW!"

She crawls to him on her hands and knees, ass up in the air. The anticipation of what is about to happing making her pussy pulse and throb, needing to cum so badly. She doesn't dare stand up because this is what he expects. Her to crawl to him like a cat in heat, coming to get her ass spanked.

She reaches him and slides up and over his legs and hips, feeling the heat and hardness of his thick cock as it runs down her body. The cock she so desperately wants and needs to be filling and pounding her soaking pussy.

He again grabs her hair as she comes to rest in position. The bed is close enough she can put her hands and arms on it to hold herself in his lap. His engorged cock jutting up against her abdomen, just a few inches above her hot pussy.

"You know why you are here?" He asks. His free hand now slowly rubbing her nice round ass in circles.

"Yes baby, I've been bad," she replies

Smack! "Ohhfff" His hand stings her ass causing her to grunt out.

She wants more. She wants him to light her ass on fire, sting it red with his hand.

Smack! Smack! Smack! His hand causing her ass to burn, the pain turning her pussy into molten fire. She is dripping and wanting more.

"That's right you little slut, you've been bad. And this is what happens to bad little whores isn't it?" His hand now rubbing softly over her burning skin where his hand had just delivered the stinging blows.

"Yes baby it is" She groans. She is grinding into his leg, rubbing her clit and sopping pussy against his hard muscular thigh.

He pulls her head up by her hair. "Do you want more?"

"God yes, baby please," she pleads.

Smack! Smack! Smack! He delivers three more timed slaps, keeping her head pulled up so he can watch her face with each blow. The hard slaps cause her to moan and jump slightly with each one. The pain of his stings matched with the pleasure she is getting from grinding her hot pussy against his thigh.

"Fuck baby I am so hot, I need your cock in me!" She begs, the spanking causing her to think nothing more than the need to be filled and pounded by his cock. The cock she can feel rock hard underneath her.

"Is that what you want? You want cock?" He demands, menace in his voice. His expression darkening.

"Yes I want cock, please!" she is squirming, grinding against his thigh. Her pussy flowing with her excitement and super heated from being brought nearly to orgasm earlier and now fueled by the burning her ass has been receiving.

SMACK! "You nasty little slut!" SMACK! "You don't care whose cock it is do you? SMACK!

She is moaning out loud with each smack of his hand on her ass. The pain sending spikes of pleasure through her pussy. His words spurning her need, his calling her degrading names while he has her spread over him, ass for his taking, her body his to use as he pleases. It is lighting up something primal inside her., making her lose all reason except the urge for his cock to take her, pound her, own her.

"Please! Yes! Any cock I don't care, I need to be fucked so bad!" she is crying out, moaning as she grinds and squirms, the stiff pole of her desire just inches away from giving her what she is craving.

"You fucking whore!" He suddenly stands up and in one motion, holding her with his strong arms, flings her onto the bed.

She lands on her stomach and feels him grab her and turn her over on her back, legs splaying wide for him automatically.

He is instantly on top of her, grabs each leg and puts them over his shoulders, opening her up for him. He is now over her, his cock hard, throbbing, aching to take her. He lines his cock up with her flaming pussy, getting the head wet, millimeters from going inside. He cam feel her intense heat, waiting to swallow him whole.

"You are a filthy little cock whore," He hisses to her, "but you are MY whore!" And rams his cock all the way inside her.

"Ohhhh GOD baby, Fuck me! Fuck me!" she is crying out.

He starts a furious assault. Ramming as hard and fast as he can, driving his enraged cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

"Fuck fuck fuck" she is moaning and gibbering with each relentless thrust. His cock driving to her core, filling her pussy and sending spasms of pleasure throughout her body each time his body pile drives on top of her.

"You nasty slut, fucking filthy whore, this is what you get!" He thrusts harder and as deep as he can, hitting the bottom of her pussy with each jolt, her body shaking under him. She is holding on for dear life with her hands in his harms, legs up and over his shoulders, his thick cock owning her.

"Yes baby yes I deserve this" barely able to get the words out as the very breath is being fucked out of her.

Slam slam slam he drives relentlessly, their moans and cries filling the room. Heat, skin, sweat.

One of his hands reached for her throat and applies pressure.

She grabs it and holds on.

"Yessss baby ohhhhhhhh god!" she groans out a guttural cry. She has given herself over completely to him. He is using her body and it makes her burn with pleasure inside because of it.

"My slut, my slut, my slut" he says continually as he is lost in the pounding he is giving her. Having taken her like this, owning her and her responses to it have pushed him over the edge. His hand around her throat as his cock plunders her sopping pussy. Her hand clenched around his, feeling the power and control he has over her at this instant.

"Yessss baby I'm your slut.... ohhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck I'm cummmming! GOD YES BABY!" she screams out, the blinding pleasure of the whole situation has consumed her and is crashing through her.

He feels her begin to orgasm and cannot hold back, her molten hot tight pussy milking his cock, demanding its release to satiate it. "Yes I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your slut pussy!" He groans out. His body stiffens up as he drives inside her, feeling her body tensing up all around him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" he roars out as he feels his cock explode, sending spurt after spurt of hot cum inside her, the pleasure ripping through him.

"Yesssssssssss!" She cries as she feels his orgasm, his cock filling her with his cum, her body is uncontrollably clenching around his as she is lost in the waves of pleasure, lost in her submission. She is crying and moaning as she lets the pleasure control her body, wrapped around him as he drains his cock inside her.

As the last waves of pleasure have subsided, their bodies now going slack, she opens her eyes and sees his face, looking down at her.

He says softly, "You will always be my little slut."

"Yes baby, I will," she smiles up at him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Yes Baby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds