• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother & Son Matchmaker Ch. 02

A Mother & Son Matchmaker Ch. 02

Hope returned to a deserted apartment. Finding the bed under -rumpled, she eventually happened upon the stained sofa. The strain appeared still wet and she ran her fingers through the stain, finding it slippery as she rubbed her two fingers together. She shampooed the strain, while making tea, and then sat wondering about the activities that had happened on the sofa.

After preparing supper and watching TV for a good while, Hope showered and prepared for bed. Finding sleep elusive, still thinking about Marie and Josh together, she reluctantly went to the drawer that held her toys. Lying in bed naked, she stroked her pussy for a few minutes before pushing the six-inch synthetic cock into her moist pussy. For the next 30 minutes, with little thought of orgasm, her thoughts were of her son, fantasizing that the rubber cock inside her was his.

Marie lay in bed, also restless, thinking of the different matchmaking possibilities at hand. She never found one that she felt confident would work, but nevertheless, she was determined to bring the two, mother and son, together sexual. Glancing at the clock, she saw it was nearing midnight. Feeling a desperate need to talk to Hope, Marie slipped out of bed and went to the phone.

"RRRRiiinnnnngggg

"What the hell!" Hope said out loud, halting her masturbation, tossing the dildo on the bed. Glancing at the clock, she grabbed the phone. "Hello."

"Hope, did I wake you. I'm sorry, but I need to talk to you." Marie whispered. "And a cup of your tea and rum would be great."

It dawned on Hope, that she too wanted to talk. "Sure, I'll have it ready by the time you get here.

Hope was waiting with the door cracked, opening it as Marie neared the door.

"I was so afraid I would wake you up." Maria apologized.

"I wasn't a sleep. I was............ anyway, come sit down.

The two women sat silently sipping at their tea....... and rum. Marie was the first to break the silence.\

"Hope, I cannot begin to repay you for what you did." She began. "It has been a lot of years since I have been so thoroughly fu............. satisfied."

"You don't have to tell me. The stain you two left on my couch is proof enough!" Hope exclaimed.

"Sorry, hon." Marie said sheepishly. "I certainly would have cleaned up if I had noticed."

Well, I certainly understand your inattention to such a thing." Hope said sarcastically, if not jealously. Her tone was noted by Marie."It was your idea, sweetie!" Marie snapped. "I told you it should be you who is taking care of his needs."

"And I told you that was not possible." Hope replied. "I'm sorry, Marie. I have no reason to be jealous. I only wanted both of you to be happy."

"I think you should know the subject has been keeping me awake. It might have been me he was fucking this afternoon but it was your name, 'Mom', that he let slip. He was fantasizing that he was fucking you."

"What are you talking about!" Hope questioned.

"He accidentally said, 'I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum, mom'. His exact words. After that, I just perpetuated the fantasy. And he went for it hook line and sinker. Can I have another tea."

Sure. I need more too."

"Thank you. I'm going to go pee."

Hope's mind reeled as she gathered up the cups and prepared another round, adding twice as much rum as usual. Certainly, Marie would lie about such a thing.

"What is this?"

Hope turned to see Marie standing at the hall entrance with her property in hand.

"You're as nosy as my son. Now you know why I was not sleeping. Not to mention being interrupted." Hope admonished. "You may want to wash that."

"You poor baby!" Marie said sympathetically, walking to Hope and squeezing her shoulders and kissing her on the head, causing her to almost spill the teas. "Shall I go home and let you get back to business?"

"Of course not." Hope replied.

"Okay. I did wash it. Do you mind if I take my housecoat off?" Marie asked, sitting the dildo on the table. "It's a bit warm."

"No, of course not."

"So, how many of these toys do you have? And you implied that Josh knows about them?" Marie queried.

"Unfortunately, yes he does." Hope answered, sitting the two cups on the table and continuing towards the bedroom, with Marie following. Walking to her dresser drawer, she opened up one of the drawers.

"Impressive! What? You couldn't find one you liked?" Marie asked, noting the large number of toys in the door. "And what is this?" She queried, pulling a strap-on dildo from the drawer, lifting it high.

You're embarrassing me." Hope declared. "Put that back in there and lets go drink our tea."

Oh, you're not getting off that easy." Marie declared, following Hope back into the living room, toting the dildo, and sitting down at the table.

I've never used that! I typed in the wrong order number. You can't return the kind of stuff you know." She defended

"I find it interesting that this is about the size of Josh's cock." Marie appraised, holding it aloft by the strap, once more, before returning it to the table.

Again, the gals sat sipping their tea, each eyeing the strap-on.

"You have a very nice body, Marie." Hope said, having watched her remove her housecoat, toting her figure beneath the nightie and eyeing the outline of the sexy panties. "I figure Josh owes me big time setting him up with such a sexy, older lady."

"And what exactly are you going to ask of him that he wouldn't do for you anyway?" Marie exclaimed.

"You have a point." Hope acknowledged. "It is a bit warm in here but I am not as dressed as you. I'm bare sassed naked, actually."

"Don't be bashful around me. If you're uncomfortable take your housecoat off." Marie replied.

Hope undid the belt wrapped around her housecoat and removed the housecoat from her shoulders and arms. She was indeed totally naked, causing Marie to wonder how much tea her friend had already drank. Marie, could not help but appraise her friend's breast, wishing her own were as perky, with such large nipples.

"You can't make me blush!" Marie assured her friend, standing to remove her own nightie and panties. "I am a nudist at heart. Bill and I used to belong to a club." Nude, she took her seat.

"I love walking around the house nude." Hope said. "Josh moving out was great in that respect."

"From what I've learned today, I mean, yesterday, you should have removed all your clothes a lot sooner." Marie ventured. "And let nature take its course."

"That's not ever going to happen, I told you. But I remember the first time Josh saw my tits." Hope giggled. "I asked him to close his eyes so I could run through the living room and get my bra that I left in my bedroom. He was squinting, I could tell, and scolded him for peeking. After that, it just became normal, are easier, just to do, whatever!"

"What about the first time you saw him nude?" Marie queried.

"Oh, he wasn't completely nude the first time." Hope answered. "He had is undershirt on and was just pulling up his briefs, standing facing me, when I went into his bedroom to get my sweater. His cock was limp but.....impressive."

"And?" Marie pressed.

"And what?" Hope asked.

"Did he say anything? Did you apologize?" Marie asked.

"No!" Hope replied. "We just continued on with what we were doing. After that, I didn't think much about being partially dressed around him. After catching him the first time screwing the gal, I figured, what the hell, he's seen it all."

"For a man, seeing it all is never enough. And you never thought that you were taunting him?" Marie questioned. "Or did you enjoy it?"

"I don't think I like what you're implying!" Hope responded.

"I am just amazed you two have made it this long without.... giving in to temptation. I suppose, you're waiting for his move and he's waiting for your move."

"Well! We haven't!" Hope replied, visibly showing the effect the rum was having on her. "I'm not. And he's not. End of discussion."

"You know?" Marie began, as she moved the conversation in a new, intentional direction. "You may not believe this but I have never used something like this?" She said, picking up the dildo lying next to the strap- on, holding it up and studying it. "Not that I couldn't have used one over the years, but, I suppose, I had no place to hide it. If Bill found something like this, he would be terribly hurt."

"It can take the edge off!" Hope assured her friend.

"I'm getting horny just holding it and looking at it." Marie said.

"You mean after all the cock Josh gave you today... yesterday, you still have desire for more?" Hope queried.

"Sugar, I never get enough!" Marie replied.

"Well, the bed is in there and you're welcome to it." Hope offered. "As you know, what happens in this apartment remains our sercret."

"I''m tempted! You're sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all!" Hope assured her friend.

Marie stood and took possession of the dildo, leaving the strap-on on the table. She wandered towards the bedroom glancing back at Hope and smiling. She reclined on the bed and maneuvered towards the middle, making herself comfortable. Rubbing and squeezing her tit, thumbing and pinching her nipple with her left hand, she teased her pussy with the head of the hard rubber cock.

Hope sat sipping her tea as her mind rambled from her son to her friend. Gazing towards the sofa, the fantasy image of her son's naked body atop her friend took center stage, as her right hand dropped to her pussy.

Not too many minutes pasted before Hope felt the urge to pee overshadow her desire to masturbate. Or so, we are led to believe!

Marie was aware of Hope standing at the bedroom door watching her, noting that Hope's right hand was massaging her crotch, allowing Marie a look at her lavish bush, causing her to feel envious. She made no attempt to make eye contact with Hope. She did, however, remove her middle finger from her clit to ease her arousal, but continued to pump the rubber cock into her pussy up to the rubber balls.

"So what do you think?" Hope whispered, the desire to pee lost, if it was ever there.

"It will do in a pinch." Marie replied, in a sultry tone. "Am I doing it right?

Hope walked over to her draw and extracted a 12 inch long cock that was more flexible than the one Marie was using.

"Take this one." Hope offered. "Push it in about 6 or 7 inches and then bend it back to rub your clit."

"OOoooooouuuu!" Marie moaned. "I see what you mean. Just like a real man's cock rubbing against your clit. Why don't you join me, sugar?"

"I just wanted to watch you." Hope replied.

"Hope, you are such a patootie." Marie chastised. "What is joining me it to hurt. Hell! I'm fucking your son and I know you want to see that. You come and join me, have a little fun, and I'll fix it so you can watch Josh and me fuck."\

Without replying, Hope joined her friend, lying next to her, taking up the six-inch dildo and, with knees spread wide, inserted the rubber cock into her pussy.

"There, that's a good girl, give me your hand." Marie whispered.

Together, the two friends stroked their pussies with their respective dildos, with Marie keeping her dildo away from her clit. Hope had unknowingly played into her hand and when the opportunity was right she would bring her friend a little closer to giving in to her desires. Long minutes pasted.

"Don't be alarmed, sugar." Marie whispered, just before releasing Hope's hand and placing her own hand on Hope's mound. "You're incredibly lush between her legs."

"Marie! You shouldn't!" Hope exclaimed, without much conviction.

"Hope, you're being silly." Marie assured her friend.

Hope suppressed her objection and allowed her friend to stroke, and soon, to finger her clit as she pumped the hard rubber cock into her pussy, with conviction.

After many minutes of stroking her friend's clit, listening to her moans, Marie was confident that Hope would offer only minor protest to her next line of attack.

"Sugar, I am going to leave you for just a moment. I'll be right back." Marie whispered.

"Where are you going?" Hope moaned her \protested.

Without replying, Marie left the bed and quickly retrieved the strap-on dildo. Hope, watched with apprehension as she watched her friend step into the straps and reenter at the bottom of the bed, coming close between her legs.

"Marie, we can't! For heaven sake don't make me do this!" Hope pleaded, again with little conviction.

"A little fun, Hope." Marie rationalized. "I am fascinated with this stuff. You said you never used this. Lets see if it works as advertised."

Without that much reluctance, Hope withdrew the six-inch dildo, threw it aside, and allowed Marie between her legs and watched her position the strap-on cock, 7 inches as advertised, to her pussy and, as she pulled her knees back, ease it into her. The friend's bodies melted together as one. Hope wrapped her legs around Marie as Marie began to fuck her with a moderate rhythm, cradling Hope in her arms. Involuntarily, the two friends explored each other's body as they, or at least one, was lost in her thoughts.

"What are you thinking about, sugar?" Marie whispered. "Are you pretending that I'm Josh. You can tell me? You want Josh to fuck you, don't you, sugar."

"No! I can never let him fuck me!" Hope moaned, with no conviction. "It wouldn't be right! I could get pregnant!"

'Son-of-a-bitch' Marie's mind shouted, with the realization of the one item she had not considered, but refused to relinquish a moment. "He wants you, Hope! He fucked me like a wild man. All the time thinking of you, calling out mom. You can pretend. Pretend it's Josh fucking you now!"

"No! No! YES! I WANT HIM TO FUCK ME!" Hope shouted, involuntarily, then calmed herself somewhat. "Damn you, Marie. You won't be happy until I let that boy fuck me! Harder! Fuck!"

Marie ramped up her rhythm, plunging the dildo deep into her friend's pussy. She felt Hope's hand slide between them and realized Hope was seeking her clit, to finger it. A minute or so later, Hope was humping the dildo, squirming and moaning deliriously. On and on it continued. Marie hammered into Hope, feeling Hope's heels pounding on her buttocks.

"I do! I want his cock in me so bad!" Hope moaned. "You know what he has between his legs. I've seen what he can do to a woman. I've seen him fucking! Fuck me Josh! FUCK ME, JOSH!! With her last incestuous shout, Hope's orgasm seized her. She bucked her ass repeatedly, shoving the rubber cock deep inside her.

Ever so slowly, her body shuddered to a stop and she lay beneath her friend, who still pumped the rubber cock deeply into her.

"Marie! You can stop now!" Hope exclaimed.

"Sorry, hon." Marie replied, sheepishly. "I was getting a bit carried away myself.""

Take that damn thing off!" Hope commanded. "Here, give it to me."

Marie rolled to one side and complied. Hope fumbled with the strap-on a few long seconds before getting it on properly. She maneuvered Marie back to the middle of the bed, took position between her legs, lifting them, and gingerly slid the dildo into Marie's pussy. Without much ado, Hope, much to Marie's pleasure, began to fuck her friend vigorously. Marie, mimicking her friend, slipped her hand between them to finger her own clit, bringing her, after a few long minutes, to her own orgasm.

"You weren't lying when you said you never get enough?" Hope observed, as Marie's orgasm subsided.

"Well, I have to admit this is a first." Marie replied. "I hope you don't think I'm going to turn in to a lesbian?"

"Only, if you don't think I will?"

They both laughed heartedly.

After showering together, with no sexual shenanigans, they parted ways, hugging each other warmly.

A month and six meetings between Josh and Marie would quickly pass. On the third meeting it was pouring down rain, and Marie insisted that Hope remain in the apartment. Josh offered, "it's probably for the best", and it was done. Hope would from then on be present in the living room while Josh and Marie were in the bedroom. It would be remiss not to mention that Hope and Marie would, once more, have their own sexual interlude within this time period. It would also be remiss not to mention that Hope would secretly listen at the bedroom door to the activities within, many times masturbating herself to orgasm. She confided this to Marie, causing Marie to ponder her next, mother and son, matchmaking move.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mother & Son Matchmaker Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds