• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Business Ch. 02

The Business Ch. 02

When Sian made her way to work the next day she felt completely at ease. Her first day had gone far better than expected, and Ross had been fantastic support for her when she had got in. She was told to expect a busy weekend by Jackie, Saturday and Sunday were the prime days for business at the house.

She was introduced to another girls called Beth when she got there. She was a dark haired gothic looking girl with a couple of tattoos and piercings. She looked threatening but greeted Sian with a kiss on the cheek and handshake. She turned out to be another really friendly local girl. Beth was a larger build girl, size 16 with huge tits. She was another popular girl according to Jackie, it looked like being a busy day.

As soon as the house was open they had a customer. He went for Beth, but the doorbell was soon ringing with another. It went on like this for the first 2 hours. All of the men just wanted the quick, basic 15 minute full personal and were on their way. Sian was loving it, the sex was nothing special for her but it was such easy money. She had been told yesterday by Paula to give the best possible blowjob so the men wouldn't last as long when they fucked her, she was learning the tricks nicely.

The girls had a bit of a lull about lunchtime, giving them a chance to sit down and eat for a while. It wasn't long before it started again though with the first man through the door picking Sian. This man was a bit different to the run of the mill punters she had seen all morning. He was about 40, wearing very smart clothes and a rather expensive watch.

"He wants you for an hour." Jackie said to Sian. "With Anal and rimming, both ways." She added.

The last bit stopped Sian for a second, this was the first time she had been asked really kinky. She had only had anal sex with Ross a few times and had always been blind drunk when she had. She had let Ross rim her a few times, again when she was drunk, but had never repaid the favor. Now was going to be the time as this man had paid £150 for her services for the hour.

The man was naked and ready when Sian went in, she was struck by how good he looked naked. He was about 6' 2", tanned and had an amazing body. She was also shocked to see that he had an enormous cock, it was big enough while soft, and it was going to be up her arse before long!

"Would you mind keeping your underwear on for a while?" The man asked. "You look gorgeous."

Sian smiled, she felt a bit wet already. The man was stunning and clearly liked the look of her too. She was going to enjoy this one.

The man laid face down on the bed while Sian gave him a massage. She worked the oil into his shoulders and back, concentrating on them first, before moving down to his bum. He let out his first moan of appreciation at this point, clearly loving what she was doing to him.

After a few more minutes, Sian asked him to turn over so she could start on his chest. She couldn't take her eyes off of his cock though, now he was erect it must have been at least 9", it was pretty thick too, easily the biggest she ha ever seen.

Sian started to run her hands lightly over his cock after he had massaged his chest, taking her time to tease him. She now took the tip into her mouth and ran her tongue around the tip of his swollen cock. Sian looked up to see that the man had his eyes closed, with a look of pure pleasure on his face. She was pleased she was doing a good job and began to take as much of his length into her mouth as he could, this made him groan louder, she knew he wouldn't last long.

"Do you want to come in my mouth, or all over me?" She asked him while fixing him a dirty look.

"I want to come in your mouth." He said breathlessly.

Sian went back to work, taking nearly the whole length of his cock in her mouth now. She did this for about a minute until he gave one last groan and came. Sian could feel his warm, bitter seed flooding her mouth. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling to her anymore. He shot a huge load, like he hadn't come for weeks which Sian ended up swallowing. She had been getting very worked up herself and ended up doing something she had said she wouldn't.

"You swallowed!" The man said with an overjoyed smile in his face. "I haven't known many working girls that do that!"

"I don't usually she said." Taking a sip from her water bottle. "I got a bit carried away there."

"I'm glad you did." He continued. "That was the best blowjob I've had in years!"

Sian felt a tinge of pride. She was really starting to get off on this new power she had over men. This is what she had been missing with not sleeping around when he was younger. She hadn't ever realized that she'd missed it but she must have. She knew she would always love Ross and was happy with her sex life, but this was exciting, and that he knew and was ok with it just made it better. She did make a note to herself not to swallow as a regular thing, she shouldn't have taken the risk at all, but it was done now so she had to move on.

Sian laid down next to the man now and chatted with him while he got his breath back.

"I know this is going to sound corny." He said to her. "But why is a beautiful woman like you working here?"

"I just need the money love." She said with a laugh. "Times aren't easy at the moment."

"Well I'm glad you are working here!" He continued. "Do you actually enjoy it?"

"It's ok." She said. "It wouldn't be my number 1 career choice, but it's not unpleasant. I've enjoyed some customers more than others." She said, smiling at him.

Sian reached into her bag to find some babywipes, lubricant and condoms. They had been about 30 minutes so far and she knew Jackie was very strict on times, she wouldn't let anyone take the piss and have time they hadn't paid for.

Sian wiped the man's cock and balls with the babywipe, then parted his legs slightly to do his perineum and anus. This wasn't the bit she was looking forward to, but knew he had paid for it. She had to do the job.

"Would you like to go down on me?" She asked him.

The man nodded and let her lay back on the bed. He kissed her stomach, moving down to her thighs before settling at her pussy. He kissed and licked her rapidly moistening slit through the lacy material of her thong, before pulling it to one side and diving in. Sian was concerned that he might drown down there, she was so wet now. He just buried himself between her wet folds and ate her till she came.

"I think you do enjoy your job!" He said to her, looking like a cat that had got the cream.

"That did feel good." She said. "You know how to use your tongue!"

She was getting used to saying the things that men wanted to hear now. This was another thing Paula had told her. Component their sexual prowess whether they're good or not, this way they'll come back to see you again. This man was good though, really good.

Sian started to work on his cock again. She could feel it starting to come to life again in her hand. She licked up and down his shaft while wanking him slowly. She then licked his balls, gently taking them into her mouth, rolling them around with her tongue. The man was rock hard again now, straining and ready to go.

Sian started running her tongue down his perineum, getting ever closer to his arsehole. She pushed his legs back a bit now, exposing his hole, and took the plunge. Her tongue made contact with his arsehole, making him groan out load again. Sian circled her tongue around his ring, lubricating it to make it moist. This wasn't as bad as she hadn't expected, the taste and hygiene of it was what bothered her but it didn't taste of much at all, just musky and manly.

She reached up and began to wank him slowly again, continuing to work around his hole as she did. She carried this on for a couple of minutes, before reaching for the lube.

"Would you like to fuck my arse now?" She asked him with a glint in her eye.

"I'd love to." He confirmed. "I want to lick your arsehole first though."

"You're kinky!" She teased him. "Be my guest!"

Sian rolled a condom onto him before taking her bra off and pulling her knickers down, then getting onto all fours, pushing her arse up to give him a good view.

The man got behind her and ran his tongue down her back, then diving down the crack of her bum to taste her. He kicked around her rim which had her squirm, she was very sensitive in this area at first. He soon settled down though as the man probed more deeply, pushing his tongue inside her arse. The man absolutely worshipped her arse, lovingly licking her for what felt like ages. He obviously had a real thing for Anal sex.

"Fuck me now." She said. "I want to feel your cock in my arse."

Sian knew this would drive him wild, make him want her even more. He applied plenty of lubricant around Sian's arsehole, then slipped a finger inside her. She winced and resisted at first, but he went slowly, allowing her to get used to one finger before inserting a second.

The man then lined his cock up at her hole and started to nudge the tip of his cock into her arse. Sian screamed at first, he felt huge up their. He stopped to check that he was ok, holding the tip in her until she told him to carry on. He continued to edge himself into her slowly until he was over halfway inside.

Sian was gritting her teeth, trying to allow him in, but he was huge. He started to fuck her, very slowly at first, just using shallow strokes until he could feel her starting to relax. The pain was starting to subside now, this left her feeling so wonderfully full. Once he had his whole length inside her, it felt like nothing she had ever felt before. He continued to fuck her slowly, seeing her wince whenever he had his full length inside her.

"Fuck me hard." She told him. "Fuck my arse hard, come inside it you dirty bastard."

Her dirty talk drove him on to do exactly as she had told him. Sian was in pain now as this huge cock hammered her, but she also felt extreme pleasure as well, making the experience amazing. This went on for another 5 minutes, Sian was ready to collapse now but he went on. She was spouting more obscenities, screaming at him. Jackie even knocked on the door to check that she was ok at this point, and was told that she was fine.

He finally came, emptying his load into the condom in Sian's arse. They collapsed onto the bed, exhausted now, totally spent.

"Hope I didn't hurt then." He asked her. "I got a bit carried away."

"It's fine." She told him. "It hurt at first but felt good after a while."

Sian got up and started to get herself dressed, the hour was now up. She saw the man out and went back to the girls room.

"You're still alive then!" Jackie said, laughing.

"Only just!" She replied. "He was amazing."

"We heard!" Beth grinned. "It's nice when they're like that though, isn't it?"

Sian agreed, that had been a memorable session.

The rest of her shift was very predictable. A steady stream of men wanting the regular full personal service came and went until the very last man of the night.

He seemed to spend an age talking to Jackie after the girls had introduced themselves.

"Right ladies." She said. "This lad wants you both. He wants the 2 of you for an hour with a full lesbian show."

"Great!" Said Beth, "I love these."

Sian was a bit more concerned. She didn't have any experience of women at all, not even a drunken kiss with a friend. If she was being honest, she would have preferred to call it a day and gone home. She had been through more than a dozen clients today including a marathon Anal session, she was tired. The thought of a share of the £300 the man was paying soon spurred her on though.

"Just follow my lead." Beth said to Sian as they went upstairs. "I'm guessing you haven't done it with a girl before from the look on tour face."

"Never." She replied. "It's never appealed to me."

"Don't worry." Beth continued. "I've done loads of these, and I don't bite you know!"

Sian smiled.

"Unless you ask me to that is!" She finished.

The girls were giggling as they entered the room. The man, in his early 30's looked well turned out again, well dressed an obviously with a bit of cash to spare if he was willing to pay £300 for an hour of fun.

It turned out that he was on a weekend away with some lads from London. He told them his story that he hadn't had sex since his girlfriend went with his best mate behind his back 2 years ago. His group of 12 mates had all decided to put in £20 each to send him to get laid. He was quite reluctant at first, but as the night wore on, and he had a few pints, it seemed like a great idea.

The girls started to give him their full attention, one either side of him. Sian was rubbing his chest and kissing him, while Beth stroked, then started sucking his cock. After a couple of minutes they swapped over, giving Sian the chance to taste his cock.

"So you'd like a lesbian show then?" Beth asked him.

"Yes." he said. "I thought as I'm probably only going to do this once, I might as well live out all my fantasies."

"We'll be your fantasy then." She continued. "You can do anything you want with us tonight."

Beth then pulled Sian toward her and kissed her. She really knew how to kiss, gently probing her mouth with her tongue, softly biting her lip, teasing her. She hardly noticed that Beth was caressing her tits, she was getting swept away. Beth soon moved her hand down between Sian's legs, feeling along her wet slit, teasing it before pushing her fingers past her outer lips.

"Lay back." Beth told her. "Let me lick you."

Sian was so turned on again now, she found Beth strangely attractive. He had never had any interest in women at all before, but this felt lovely. As good as the other man had been earlier, Beth was better, she really knew how to push her buttons. Sian had read in a girls magazine once how women knew what other women liked better than men, now she knew it was true. Within a couple of minutes she came violently, her juices overflowing, her entire body shaking.

The man was sitting watching intently, wanking slowly as he let them get down to it.

"Will you go down on me?" Beth asked her.

Silently Sian did as she asked. Beth laid back and spread her legs, allowing her a great view of what she was doing. Again Sian needed have worried about the taste element, Beth was clean and tasted lovely. Just as when she had rimmed the man earlier, her fears were unjustified.

Sian licked along her outer lips from top to bottom. Beth then held her lips open to give her a better view of her intimate parts, Sian now licked her more deeply, her face buried in Beth's wet pussy. She then started to lick her clit, making her groan with pleasure. They had both pretty much forgotten about the man for a couple of minutes until he suddenly shouted, spurting his hot load over Sian's arse and back.

"Sorry." He said. "I just couldn't hold back any longer, and I didn't want to disturb you."

"Don't worry darling." Sian told him. "I don't mind at all. We'll get you hard again soon, you're not leaving until you've fucked us both!"

Both girls stroked his cock a balls to get him hard again.

"Would you like to lick my cunt?" Beth asked him, being as direct and shocking as she could.

"Yes. I want to taste you both." He answered.

Beth swung her leg over him and got into a 69 position. She immediately felt his tongue begin to probe her wet lips, licking round her hole, penetrating her. Sian had brought her close to orgasm but she had stopped abruptly when the man came over her. Beth was now sucking his cock hard, she built up speed as her own orgasm approached.

Sian spent this time licking and sucking his balls, lovingly caressing them and taking them in her mouth. She was really getting into this now, lapping up the manly scent. Sian decided then to give him a treat, she traced her tongue down his perineum and flicked her tongue across his arsehole. He let out a muffled cry at this point, Sian just pushed his legs back and dived in, he was completely at her mercy.

"Lick my arsehole." Beth told the man, stopping sucking his cock and sitting up a bit to give him access. She sensed that he may come again if she carried on sucking him.

He did as he was told, probing Beth's Anus deeply as he could. The more Sian tongued him, the more he did this to Beth, making her shout with pleasure.

"I need to fuck you 2 now." He said, eventually pulling away from Beth.

Beth laid down on the bed for him, spreading her legs to offer herself. Sian rolled the condom on for him and gave him a quick blowjob before guiding him into Beth. He fucked her hard for a few minutes

"You know you said I could do anything?" He asked, taking a break, and sounding almost embarrassed. "Can I fuck either of you in the arse?"

The girls looked at each other. He hadn't paid any extra for this but they figured that any man paying that much for them deserved the full works.

"You can have me." Sian said. "I don't mind."

He jumped at the chance. He changed his condom and applied a generous amount of lube to it, while Sian put some more on her arse. She knew this one would be a lot easier as the man was a more normal 6" rather than the 9 she had taken earlier.

As he entered her from behind, she felt the sharp pain once again, just as he had earlier. It died away much quicker this time though, as he was soon fully inside her hole. He only needed an minute in Sian's arse before he was coming, she knew he wouldn't last long. She was pretty sure it was the first time he'd done Anal. He fucked her hard before shooting his second load into the condom.

"That was easy money!" Sian said to Beth on seeing the man out.

"What did I tell you?!" She replied. "They get so worked up watching us at it that the sex is over in seconds!"

The day was done. Sian was feeling even more comfortable in her new work after this. He had done pretty much everything she was nervous about when she started now, and none of it was as bad as she thought it would be. She had taken £350 home after the house took it's half of her earnings, this was more than she got in a week at her old job. It did get her to thinking about how much the house was taking too, but for now she would just enjoy the sex, and having money again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Business Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 335 milliseconds