• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fire Tower Adventure

Fire Tower Adventure

Years ago there were several locations in this region of Illinois that had fire towers that you could climb and usually get an excellent view of the surrounding area. One tower in particular my wife and a good male friend would go to talk and do 'other things'. Usually the 'other things' would be him screwing her on top of the tower.

One day while telling me about her extracurricular activities, I decided we needed to go to the location of her 'other things' and recreate the experience for ourselves. I mentioned to her, "Let's take some blankets and a picnic lunch and climb the fire tower. When we get to the top, we can see what 'other things' develop." My wife agreed and we headed out for some afternoon fun.

Once we arrived at the state operated area, we had to park and walk quite a distance to the fire tower. While walking along the path, I would grab her ass and give her an occasional kiss. By the time we got to the fire tower she was in a mood for some hot and steamy sex. It was a good climb to the top and it left both of us breathing hard. We spread out the blankets and rested for about 30 minutes.

As I reclined on the blanket, my wife stood up to survey the surrounding wooded area. She looked great with her tanned legs and tight ass. As I mentioned in previous stories, she has great tits (36C) with nipples that look like gum drops. She is about 5'7" with auburn colored hair and brown eyes. At this time in our earlier years of marriage, her pussy was only partly shaved with a small patch of curly hair above her shaved labia and clit area.

After viewing the surrounding area from all four sides, my wife remarked, "You need to stand up and see this beautiful view."

As a come back, I said, "It can't be any better than the view I have of you from down here." (My wife had worn a short white jean skirt without panties and a tube top.)

Jokingly she said, "Do you think that this view is better?" With that comment she removed her tube top revealing her perky tits with extremely erect nipples. She twirled the top and threw it over the railing to the ground below.

My return comment was, "The only thing better would be no skirt."

All she said was, "Okay." With that she buttoned her skirt and also threw it over the railings.

I laughed and said, "You look fabulous, but how about your clothes. You won't have anything to wear if we have visitors."

Smiling she said, "I doubt that anyone else will walk all the way here, let alone climb to the top. If they do, I'll just give them an additional natural view to match the forestry. Besides, maybe they will bring my clothes up."

As a joke I said, "No, they will probably think that the clothes belong to a 'tree hugger' who went for a walk ala natural."

With that joke, my wife walked over to me and sat down on my face. As I ate her wet pussy and licked her clit, she moaned with enjoyment. Without moving off of my face, she slightly turned around and began stroking my hard cock. She lubricated the head of my cock with its precum. It felt so good to be stroked, but not as good as it felt as she lowered her pussy onto my erection. She rode me like a woman possessed. I massaged her tits and twisted her erect nipples. I also fingered her clit as she bucked against my pelvic area.

Just as I was ejaculating into her pussy, two very young guys popped out of the stairwell entrance. They were carrying my wife's tube top and skirt. One of them started to say, "Did anyone lose ....."

At about the same time the other guy said, "Oh my God, we're sorry to ....."

As they turned their heads away, my wife covered up with the other blanket. The guys had walked to the other side and were pretending to point out items of interest to each other. By now my wife's face blushed beet red and she stumbled while saying, "Yes, those are my clothes. We didn't expect for anyone to interrupt us. We are so sorry for the exposure. It's okay to turn around now." Given the okay, the two guys (we found out their names were Daniel and Matthew) looked at us and gave the clothes to my wife.

I couldn't believe it, but my wife had regained her composure and was talking nonchalantly with the two of them. She discovered that they had recently graduated high school and had enlisted in the National Guard together. They were heading for basic training in a few days and were visiting some local attractions before leaving. I was shocked at one point when my wife even said, "I guess that seeing us naked was not really a big deal, because you both have probably had several sexual encounters with girls."

Daniel was the first to admit, "Not really, I have necked and petted with a couple of girls; but never have gone all the way."

Surprised my wife asked, "Daniel that's surprising since you are such a hunk. Matthew how about you?"

At first hesitating Matthew stammered, "Once a girl gave me a hand job as I fingered her pussy. But we never had intercourse."

Daniel confided to my wife, "When we were in junior high school, Matthew and I would masturbate each other in my basement."

Matthew agreed and said, "We are hopeful of losing our virginity during our basic or advanced training in Oklahoma. We try to do everything together. Whether sports, jobs, or whatever."

My wife pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "I can't let these boys go all the way out of state to lose their virginity. I know how understanding you can be about my desires for other men. Would it be okay?"

I whispered back, "Yes, they may feel uncomfortable with me watching. How about if I make an excuse and leave you three alone?"

My wife whispered back, "Thanks, but don't go to far from here."

Then I announced to Daniel and Matthew, "I need to get our picnic basket from the car. If you will turn around, I'll get dressed and leave for awhile. You're welcome to keep my wife company, but don't turn around until she gives you the all clear."

As I slipped down the stairway, my still naked wife approached the two guys from behind.

LET MY WIFE TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED AFTER I LEFT:

As I approached the two guys from behind, I put an arm around each of their waists and said, "It's not right to join the Army while you're still virgins. The other recruits will give you a hard time. If you want, you two can make love to me individually or together or not at all. What will it be?"

Daniel looked at Matthew and said, "Two for all or not at all."

Matthew said in agreement, "Since junior high this was our fantasy as we would masturbate each other to orgasm. So let's make our fantasy come true!"

I gave them some directions, "Take your clothes off and let's lay down on the blanket. Daniel I want you between my legs and Matthew I want you at my head. Daniel I want you to lick my pussy and Matthew I want your cock in my mouth."

Interrupting my sucking of Matthew's cock, I said to Daniel, "Please separate my pussy lips and find my clitoris. It's the little mound at the top of my slit. That's right now lick it and suck it. You can even bite it...gently."

Returning to Matthew's cock, I sucked it as I gently stroked it. (Matthew had an average size cock, but was fairly thick.) By the expression on his face, I could tell that he was enjoying every minute. By the same token, I was enjoying Daniel eating my pussy. (He wasn't as good as my husband, but he wasn't too bad for someone inexperienced.) I decided to see what Matthew could do eating pussy, so I said, "Guys, change places."

Matthew said as he slipped between my legs, "I heard you describe to Daniel how to find your clit. It's easy because it's so hard."

I said, "That's true, because Daniel did an excellent job getting it ready for you."

Daniel's cock was about the same length as Matthew's, but much thinner. He hardly had any pubic hair, especially on his scrotum. Anal sex is not one of my favorites, but Daniel's cock would be perfect match for Matthew's in a DP. However, I wanted both of them to have the opportunity to fuck my pussy to lose their virginity before bringing up the DP position.

After about ten minutes of Matthew eating my pussy, I told him, "Now's the time to lose your cherry. Put that cock in my pussy and pump me with all your energy." As Matthew was fucking my pussy, Daniel was fucking my mouth. Afraid that Daniel might ejaculate in my mouth, I told him, "Don't ejaculate yet. I want you to fuck my pussy after Matthew and lose your cherry just like him."

Daniel remarked, "You better stop sucking my cock and suck my balls instead. Otherwise I may lose my load too soon." With that request I took his balls in my mouth, his smooth scrotum felt great as I sucked him hard and engulfed his balls.

It didn't take Matthew long and he was ejaculating in my pussy. I could feel the force of his contractions with each squirt. Matthew must have been on sensual overload, because he almost passed out in ecstasy. He became weak and collapsed to the floor with a thud. Alarmed I remarked, "Are you alright?"

Matthew replied, "Yes, I had a momentary blackout. That was fantastic; your pussy is so tight and felt so good!"

"Well Daniel, it looks like Matthew is finished for awhile, how about you taking your turn with my pussy?" I questioned with a smile. As Daniel moved to my legs, I lifted one into the air and directed him, "Hold up my leg, it will give you an opportunity to penetrate me deeper." With my leg pointing to the roof of the fire tower, Daniel rammed his cock into my pussy. I could tell there wasn't as much friction as with Matthew. Of course, Daniel's cock was thinner; but also my pussy was wetter from Matthew's semen. It didn't seem to matter to Daniel as he moaned and closed his eyes as he exploded. As he relaxed, he laid on top of me with his placid cock still inside of my pussy. Matthew laid next to us as he gently kissed me.

Matthew said, "I am glad that I lost my virginity to a mature woman and not a girl."

Daniel said, "I'll second that."

After about thirty minutes of cuddling and kissing, I said to them, "Are you game for an experience most men only dream of?"

As if on cue, they both said, "Of course, what is it?"

I went on to explain, "There's a sexual position called DP or double penetration. It involves one cock in my pussy and the other in my ass."

Matthew smiled and pointed to his cock, "I am up for it. My cock has recovered and is harder than ever."

Daniel joined in, "Yes, I can get it up again."

I told them, "This is what we need to do. Matthew get on your back and I will ride your cock. Daniel as I bend forward toward Matthew, you enter my ass hole with your cock. Then as much as possible, you two need to develop a rhythm to fuck me without falling out."

As I had guessed, Daniel's cock was a perfect fit for my tight ass hole. The guys did a good job at rocking my pussy and ass without missing a beat. I could tell that they were good friends and understood each other. They ejaculated within seconds of each other. To my surprise, I was able to achieve a clitoral orgasm by rubbing against Matthew's pelvic area.

After dressing, I asked Matthew and Daniel as they were leaving to send my husband up. When my husband appeared, I told him, "Lets go home, do I have a story to tell you. Two guys do definitely beat one-on-one sex."

Of course, once we got home my wife told me all the details. I can't remember how many times I fucked her that night. I can't believe as I look back years ago how this experience opened up a whole new world of sexual encounters for my wife with multiple male partners.

We never did see Daniel or Matthew again, but I am confident that they will remember us for a long time. They probably proudly boasted to their basic training buddies about the mature woman they fucked and did 'other things' to on the fire tower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fire Tower Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 388 milliseconds