• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Whose Idea Was This

Whose Idea Was This

Fan-ta-sy 1. The realm of vivid imagination, reverie, depiction, illusion, and the like; the natural conjurings of mental invention; the visionary world; make-believe. 2. A mental image, especially a disordered and weird image; an illusion; phantasm. 3.A capricious or whimsical notion; conceit. 4.a. Literary or dramatic fiction characterized by highly fanciful or supernatural elements. b. An example of such fiction. 5. An imagined event or condition fulfilling a wish.

It is funny how two people can look at the same word and get two totally different meanings from it and how that one word can change your life. Lorrie and I have been married for going on twenty years now, and by and large it has been a very good marriage. We married young, had children, raised them and saw them on their way before turning forty. We were at our sexual prime, no kids at home to get in the way, but our sex life was boring, boring, boring! Lorrie, who reads every woman's magazine that gets published, said that one of her magazines (McCall's or Woman's Day - she couldn't remember) had a series of articles on how to put spice back into a marriage and that two of the suggestions were role playing, and acting out your fantasies. We decided to give those ideas a try and, believe it or not, they worked.

In fact, they worked too damn well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We started out trying role-play and things went great for the first few months; the trouble started when Lorrie asked me what my biggest fantasy was. In fact, I had several, hitting a hole-in one, bowling a three hundred game, hitting the lottery, but I had no sexual fantasies - none, nada, zip. Lorrie kept pressing me to give her a sexual fantasy so finally I picked one out of the air - watching her with another man. Now I had never had such a fantasy, in fact the only sexual fantasies I'd ever had were the ones you had when you were young and stupid, like screwing Marilyn Monroe or having Ann-Margaret chasing you. But I had to tell Lorrie something so I choose wife watching (refer to definition at start of story, especially the part underlined make-believe).

I did not know it at the time, but Lorrie's definition of fantasy was different (refer to definition at start of story, especially the part underlined fulfilling a wish). Lorrie then told me that her favorite was two men at the same time - me and somebody else. I was stunned - I had never imagined that my sweet, innocent, church-going wife could have such ideas. Our role-playing took on a new dimension; now when ever we made love Lorrie would ask who I was imagining her in bed with while I watched from the closet. I didn't know what to say to that so I always said "just some guy you picked up at a bar."

She would constantly ask, "Do you think of me with-----? (fill in the name of someone we knew) and I would tell her no, it was always a stranger. Still, all in all, our sex life was 100% better than it had been.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When the last of our kids left home Lorrie went back to join the work force and landed herself a job as a buyer for a large chain of dress shops. She loved the job, enjoyed the work, and I loved the extra income, but the job had a draw back, she spent too much time away from home to suit me. There was the introduction of 'The Fall Line" in New York, the Grand Opening of this or that in L.A., the introduction of some new designer in East Bumfuck and the list went on and on. Even though I didn't care for all her traveling I was able to adjust because she was only gone for maybe ten or twelve days a month and the sex when she got home was fantastic. While she was gone she called me every night and brought me up-to-date on what she was doing, told me how much she missed me, etc., etc., etc. Sometimes these calls were from her hotel/motel room phone and sometimes she would call on her cell-phone.

It was the cell-phone that brought on our crisis. She had been gone two days on this trip and just before I went to bed I got her nightly phone call. It was the usual conversation - " I love you, I miss you. Etc., etc.," - but there was something different about this call, it seemed hurried and then when she said goodbye I could still hear her moving around in her hotel room. She had not turned off her cell phone! I was just about to holler loudly into my phone to try and get her attention when I heard a male voice say, "Does he have any idea of how big a slut you are?"

"Not yet" I heard Lorrie say, "but when I tell him I don't think he will care."

"You're going to tell him? About everything - me, Joe and Sandy?"

Lorrie laughed, "He would like to watch - I'm just waiting for the right time to tell him. Now hush up and get that marvelous cock out here for me so I can have some fun while we wait for Joe and Sandy."

And then all I heard was comments like, "Damn, you're good" and "That's it baby, suck me." I heard a knock at her door followed by several more male voices, two, maybe three, I couldn't tell, and then it got real noisy as they all got down to some serious fucking. From what I heard I believe that Lorrie was taking on at least two, and maybe even three at a time. I have no idea how long it went on because I hung up after listening for about twenty-five minutes.

I do have to admit that listening to Lorrie being fucked by those other guys gave me a hard on and that even though I had never before considered being a wife watcher the thought now is never very far from my mind. But now I also have a question. Did Lorrie leave her phone on by accident, or was that her way of telling me at the 'right time'?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Whose Idea Was This

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds