• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 11

Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 11

12

Authoress's notes: This is the fourth part of the story of Jaina Solo's transformation into Imperial Prostitute SX-51472. To summarize the story so far. . .

After Jedi Knight Jaina Solo kills her twin brother, Darth Cadeus, she leaves the Galactic Alliance for the Empire, with her sometimes lover Jag Fel. Jag has just been made High Moff of the Galactic Empire and soon after arriving, Jaina agrees to go through Imperial basic training, with the plan to take command of the Imperial TIE-Fighter Corps upon graduation.

Instead, after a couple of weeks she puts in for transfer to the Imperial Prostitution Corp, or the ProCorps for short. There she learns absolute submission to the Empire, and becomes SX-51472, or "Seventy-Two" for short.

Later Seventy-Two helps recruit Syal Antilles into the ProCorps. Then she helps the Empire keep control of the Hapes Consortium, where Queen Tenel Ka has become a ProCorps trooper as well. Next she. . . well, read this story to find out what happens next. ;) Please read and enjoy all of my stories, and vote me a five! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Star Wars: Imperial Prostitute III: The Return of the ProCorps Trooper

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ CHAPTER 11 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kyp Durron sat at his desk in frustration. He had just tried to contact Ta'tan'ia again, but she wasn't answering. He had even tried to contact her on the Imperial comlink, and she hadn't answered that either. Before he could think of something else, he received a HoloNet call. He glanced at the display, and saw that it was from the Jade Shadow.

"Hello, Jed—Master Skywalker," he corrected himself when Luke's hologram appeared instead of Ben's.

"Master Durron," Luke replied, obviously troubled. "We've discovered where Daala has Leia," he said. "She's in the statute in her reception area," he announced.

Kyp sat in stunned silence for a moment. He always thought there was something about Leia's statute. It seemed a bit. . . off from the others there. "I'll kill her," he said matter-of-factly. His hand dropped to his belt, and he felt the reassuring shape of his lightsaber.

"Please don't," Luke replied with a forced smile. "The Grand Master of the Jedi Order can't assassinate the Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance, no matter how much she deserves it."

"I know," Kyp replied with a sigh. "I wasn't really going to kill her."

"I know," Luke answered with a relieved smile. "I have proof that Daala orchestrated the whole thing. We can use that to keep her from trying to get the brainwashed Jedi out of the Temple, and to free Han, and to free Leia, and anything else we want her to do."

"Yeah, it'd probably cause too much unrest to get rid of her all together," Kyp mused. "And the Jedi Order can't be seen as choosing the Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance." Or overthrow the Chief of State too often, Kyp added silently.

"Of course," Luke agreed. "I'll make Jag give up Master Ramis and the others, you keep Daala out of the Temple—and out of Jedi business."

"That won't be a problem, Master Skywalker," Kyp replied. "Between us, the Noghri and our YVH droids, we can more than handle her Mandos. I'll put the carbonite statute under surveillance too."

"Good. Wedge, Ben and I will be see Jag in a few hours. Tycho and Master Horn will be backing us up."

Suddenly, Kyp realized something. "Hey, I didn't know it was even possible to put someone in carbonite without the slab?" he asked.

Luke shook his head. "It seems to be something new that Daala paid to have invented and done," he replied. "Just for Leia, apparently."

Kyp sat silently for a moment. "I really wish I could kill her for this," he said again. "And a lot of other things," he added musingly.

Master Skywalker ended the comm call and Kyp tried—unsuccessfully—to contact Ta'tan'ia again with both her comlinks. He reached out with the Force, and felt her, safe but wary. Before he could do anything else, his received another comm call. This one was from Daala. Kyp ran through a Jedi calming exercise, and hit the accept button.

"Good evening, Your Excellency," he said politely once the connection was made.

"Master Durron, Chief Daala replied. "I've taken Jedi Ta'tan'ia into protective custody, she will remain under my care for the time being. I am forwarding you a list of Jedi. I want to see all of them in my office in one hour, understood?"

I'm holding Ta'tan'ia hostage, Kyp mentally translated. He glanced at the names appearing on his screen. There were fourteen Jedi listed, all the ones who had been exposed to the Empire's brainwashing the longest. Ta'tan'ia was also listed, which somewhat was puzzling. "May I ask why Ta'tan'ia is in protective custody?" he asked her.

"Because she has an Imperial tracking device locked onto her wrist. I can keep her safer here," she replied.

"Um, she has a Galactic Alliance tracking device locked onto her as well," Kyp pointed out.

"That's different," Chief Daala replied. "She knew exactly what it was when she accepted my tracking collar."

"May I at least speak to Jedi Ta'tan'ia?" he asked her.

"I'm afraid not," she replied. "Apparently, the Empire is jamming her comlink. Now, I want the Jedi I listed in my office in—"there was a momentary pause—"fifty-seven minutes."

Kyp noticed she didn't mention Ta'tan'ia's hand-held comlink. He wasn't about to either. "I'm very sorry Your Excellency, but that won't be possible. I'd be very happy to stop by and safely escort Jedi Ta'tan'ia back to the Temple, though," he replied slyly.

"Master Durron, I've been informed that you are holding these Jedi against their wills. If they are not in my office in one hour then I will obtain a warrant for the Jedi Temple, and arrest anyone I believe is holding them," Chief Daala said icily.

Kyp sighed. He had wanted to simply delay until the Jedi were recovered from the brainwashing, but Daala was being more unreasonable than he had hoped. He just hoped that Daala didn't take her anger out on Ta'tan'ia. "Your Excellency, if you do, then the holojournalists will be alerted to the fact that you have former Chief of State Leia Organa Solo encased in carbonite in your reception area," he informed her calmly.

Kyp was somewhat pleased to hear a few moments of silence.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, Master Durron," Chief Daala replied testily.

"Your Excellency," Kyp responded. "We have proof that you personally orchestrated the kidnapping of Leia Organa Solo, her encasement in a carbonite statue and placement in your reception area. If you try to enter the Temple by force, even with a warrant, then the media will be alerted."

There were several seconds of silence. "Master Durron, I don't know what you think you know, but I will not allow you to defy me," Chief Daala replied sternly.

"Your Excellency, the Jedi aren't trying to take over. We are simply protecting our people," Kyp told her. "Now, when can I expect Jedi Ta'tan'ia to be returned to the Temple, Your Excellency?"

"I'll have her delivered as soon as possible," Chief Daala spat out. "But this isn't over, Durron," she added icily.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Jag Fel sat at his desk, watching Seventy-Two and Lysa's movements on his display. Jedi Ta'tan'ia's location was on another display. All three were currently at Chief Daala's office complex. Then the intercom on his desk beeped.

"Yes, what is it, Seventy-Three?" he asked absently, as he thought of his next step.

"Your Excellency, Master Skywalker, Jedi Skywalker, and General Antilles are here to see you," his personal ProCorps trooper informed him cheerfully.

Frakk! Jag thought. This is gonna be bad. Then he hit a button on his desk and panels slid down to hide the display case with the Jedi's lightsabers. He took a couple of deep breaths to calm down, wondering how they got on the planet without him knowing about it. "Send them in, Seventy-Three," he replied over the comm, trying to sound relaxed.

A moment later his office door opened and Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles walked in. He could see Ben Skywalker in his reception area, no doubt keeping an eye on Seventy-Three.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Hey, DJ, DP," Ta'tan'ia said cheerfully, nearly ten minutes later as the two sexy ProCorps troopers entered the reception area.

Both DJ and DP were fully dressed in their ProCorps-style uniforms. DP was in her blue Galactic Alliance uniform. Her red durasteel collar, chrono, and comlink, were peeking out of the edges of her sleeves and the collar of her uniform top. Her black boots with eighteen centimeter heels were on her feet. DJ was wearing the tan and brown Jedi uniform Chief Daala had given her, which displayed her black durasteel tracking collar, chrono and comlink. She was also wearing her brown boots with eighteen-centimeter heels. Ta'tan'ia liked the ones the Empire had given her, but DJ's looked even sexier.

"Hey Ta'tan'ia," they replied.

"Comfy?" DJ asked as DP headed towards her desk.

"Yeah," Ta'tan'ia answered with a smile.

Ta'tan'ia, DJ, and DP chatted for the next twenty minutes or so, until Chief Daala arrived. Ta'tan'ia immediately started to climb to her feet, out of respect for the Chief of State, but had trouble with her hands cuffed behind her back.

"No need to get up, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala told her. "You're fine just where you are."

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently. She had managed to get off her ass, and was on her left knee, about to stand. It seemed easiest just to drop her right knee down, into a kneeling position. Ta'tan'ia couldn't help but feel a little aroused when she realized that she was kneeling in front of Chief Daala. Then she wondered if that was what she had intended.

Chief Daala quickly dismissed everyone, except the YVH droid.

"Well, Ta'tan'ia, it appears you won't be under my protection for as long as I thought," Chief Daala said as she walked over to her.

"Um, okay, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied questioningly, looking up at her. She hid her relief at the news. "May I ask why?"

Chief Daala stared back at her a moment. "Let's just say that Master Durron and I had a little talk, and we agreed that it would be best for you to return to the Temple as soon as possible," she replied with a pat on her head.

Strangely, Ta'tan'ia was somewhat disappointed. "Well, Your Excellency, may I contact Master Durron and let him know I'll be arriving soon?" she asked her.

Chief Daala smiled down at her. "In a moment, Ta'tan'ia," she commented as she slowly began circling her. "I'm sorry about the bicep cuffs," she said as she reached down and tugged on the binders around Ta'tan'ia's upper arms. "I'll have to exclude them for Jedi that cooperate in the future."

"Oh, they're okay, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied as she looked up and over her shoulder at her. "I'm used to them now."

"Well good," Chief Daala responded with a smile, and another pat on her head. "Because they do look good on you. You don't mind wearing them a while longer, do you Ta'tan'ia?"

"Thank you, Your Excellency, and not at all," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently, still looking up at her.

"It's really a shame I have to send you back so soon. I was really looking forward to getting to know you better," Chief Daala told her.

"Me too, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied automatically.

"By the way, why are you still wearing your gym clothes, Ta'tan'ia?"

Ta'tan'ia blushed with embarrassment. "Well DP put my robes in the laundry chute, Your Excellency," she answered.

"Ah," Chief Daala replied with understanding. "Well, we'll just have to deliver you back to Master Durron like that then."

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently.

"It's really too bad Master Durron doesn't trust me like you do, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala said she caressed her left lek, or her tchun. "I doubt he would let me restrain him like you are now," she said as her hand moved to her right lek, or her tchin.

"I'm sorry, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered, slightly confused. "And if you feel the need to restrain a Jedi, I'm happy to help," she added, looking up with a smile.

"I know you are, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala replied with an appreciative pat on her head. "But I usually take care of that other ways. For now though, Master Durron is expecting you at the Jedi Temple.

Chief Daala pulled her comlink out of her pocket, and summoned security back in. Sergeant Holstuur returned a few moments later, along with private Rikks. Chief Daala instructed them to take Ta'tan'ia to the Jedi Temple in a security speeder.

"Of course, Your Excellency," Sergeant Holstuur replied as he pulled the remote to unlock Ta'tan'ia's binders off his belt.

"No need for that, Sergeant," Chief Daala said with a smile towards Ta'tan'ia. "Don't release her until you arrive at the Temple, understood."

"Of course, Your Excellency," he answered, replacing the remote on his belt. "This way, Jedi Ta'tan'ia," he said to her with a smile that was a little more than friendly.

"Yes Sergeant," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently as she began shuffling towards the door. "Bye, Your Excellency," she said cheerfully over her shoulder.

"Goodbye Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala responded with her own smile.

Fifteen minutes later Ta'tan'ia, Sergeant Holstuur, Private Rikks, and a driver were in a security speeder heading towards the Jedi Temple. Ta'tan'ia was still cuffed and shackled, and only wearing her sports bra and hot pants. She also realized that Chief Daala hadn't let her contact Master Durron. She reached out with the Force, and reassured him she was fine.

When they arrived at the Main Entrance of the Temple, Sergeant Holstuur unlocked the binders on her wrists and biceps, and the shackles on her ankles. Ta'tan'ia thanked them for the ride, climbed out of the speeder, and headed up the steps into the Temple. She had to talk to Master Durron.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Ta'tan'ia found Master Durron in his office. "Master Durron," Ta'tan'ia called as she opened his door. She sensed his happiness through the Force she walked in.

"Ta'tan'ia," he replied with a smile. "I'm glad you made it back safely."

"Thank you Master," Ta'tan'ia replied with her own smile. "Chief Daala said you and her had agreed that I should return."

Kyp chuckled. "Well, something like that. Tell me though, why didn't you answer my comm calls?"

"I'm sorry Master," Ta'tan'ia answered apologetically. "I left my comlink in the pocket of my robes, and Lysa put them down the laundry chute, to try and keep me there." Then she raised her wrist comlink, and looked down at it. "I didn't get a call through my wrist comm either, except for Chief Daala's. Oh, and it won't come off now," she added, tugging at it.

Kyp frowned slightly. "The Empire probably blocked my frequency, and only allowed Chief Daala to comm you," he replied. "And we can cut the comlink and chrono off if we have too."

"Well, okay Master. We can't let the Empire track me," she replied with a frown. "I hate to cut if off though."

"Maybe we can get you another one," Kyp replied with a smile. "Without the Empire's tracking and spy devices."

Ta'tan'ia immediately brightened. "You can? Thank you so much Master!" she said as she quickly stepped around his desk to hug him.

Kyp reached out and held her away at arms length as he eyed her a moment. "I said maybe, Ta'tan'ia," he told her. Then he twitched his nose. "And I smell that you didn't take a sanisteam after your work out."

"Sorry Master," Ta'tan'ia apologized as she stepped away from him. "I'll go take one now, then report back to you for inspection," she added as she headed towards the door. "If that's okay with you, Master?"

"Go ahead," Kyp replied with a wave of his hand.

Once Ta'tan'ia left, Kyp commed Master Skywalker and informed him that Daala had tried to get the brainwashed Jedi out of the Temple—including Ta'tan'ia for some reason. Kyp told him that Daala had threatened a warrant, and that he had had to use the threat of going public with Leia being in carbonite in her reception area to get her to back down. Luke thanked him, and told him that they would be seeing Moff Fel in a few minutes.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles confronted Moff Jagged Fel about the Empire's brainwashing scheme. Moff Fel agreed to release all the Jedi, as well as Syal, Myri and Iella Antilles and Mirax Horn, to the Jedi Order. Chief Daala agreed to free Han Solo from prison, and Leia from carbonite, in exchange for the Jedi not going public about her having the former Chief of State kidnapped, encased in a carbonite statue, and put in her reception area.

Moff Fel was also willing to withdraw the Empire from the Hapes Consortium, but he insisted that most of the Moff Council would rather go to war. Master Durron convinced Chief Daala to put diplomatic pressure on the Empire to withdraw from Hapes. With the Galactic Alliance's influence, Moff Fel was able to get to the Moff Council to agree to the complete withdrawl.

One by one the brainwashed ProCorps troopers arrived in the Jedi Temple. Three weeks after Master Durron sequestered the brainwashed Jedi that didn't make it to the Empire, Master Cilghal began announcing that they were cured of the Empire's mental influence. As the healed Jedi emerged from the Detention Center, a few of them surprised the Jedi Masters by wanting to return to the Empire.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A week or so after Moff Fel agrees to release the ProCorps troopers back to the Jedi Order. . .

Seventy-Two sat dejectedly in her cell in the Jedi Temple. She had been here a little over a week. The Jedi claimed they had proof that the Empire had brainwashed her and the other former Jedi. The other supposedly affected Jedi, along with Lysa and Sixty, or Myri, were also being held in the Detention Center. Master Durron let her talk with some of them a little, but not much.

Master Durron had taken away her beloved spectacles, earpieces, chrono, comlink, corset, chastity belt, and ProCorps boots. Chief Daala had refused to unlock her tracking collar though. Since Seventy-Two had to have at least thirteen-centimeter heels to stand up, Master Durron had allowed her to keep her clear plastex fifteen-centimeter high-heeled slip-ons. The Jedi had also given her a loose-fitting gray jumpsuit, that she wasn't wearing.

The Jedi monitored her cell at all times, except for the tiny 'fresher area, which was only partitioned off. Currently Seventy-Two was lying on her back, with her knees flexed and her plastex heels on the wall at the foot of her bunk. She was gazing at the Imperial Emblem on her crotch, and lazily tracing it with her finger. She wanted to masturbate, but she had decided not to until she returned to the Empire, and they allowed her to. After all, her pussy was Imperial Property.

Seventy-Two spent most of her time naked—not to upset the Jedi, but because she was more comfortable that way than wearing the jumpsuit they had given her. She pretty much only got dressed when she had a visitor, or they let her out of her cell. She really wanted her ProCorps chastity belt, corset, chrono, comlink and collar locked onto her though. She was still Imperial Prostitute SX-51472, and that's they way it should be.

The Detention Center was set up so no one inside could tell if someone was coming until they were practically in front of their cell. When Seventy-Two had a visitor, they warned her a few moments ahead of time, so she could get dressed. As long as she, and the others that preferred to stay naked, were dressed for visitors, the Jedi didn't bother them about lounging around naked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars Imperial Prostitute 3 Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds